Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

O_o

Where should I begin well I joined fusionfall on summer of 2009 or earlier,
Before I say anything I had so many accounts I accidently deleted my first account with ALOT of cool stuff back in the future, I made lots of non auto names like random names you type in etc, but I deleted em all
I didnt do much I started off and the game was really cool!
I played it for days I found big max area and I was safe chat at the time so yeah everything was silent and I was like why is everyone here? Sooner or later big max spawned I was in a group and we all got crates I opened it up and it was a shirt lvl 5 I put it in the pot made it to level 4 and I started to see lots of people with cool armor and guns I was like O_O
Anyways after big max was dead people would go runing super next to the culdesac area with spawns and 3 builds around it
They all stood there waiting and at first I thought they where just chilling I left back to bad max's area and just waited I took him down alot of times like in the morning when everyone was at school and when I came back from school I was the first to take big max down sometimes lol Smile
One day I went next to the culdesac ( Sorry I havent played this game in SOOOOOO long Sad hopefully I will be more active) I thought why not wait and boom as I saw don doom I didnt kill him so I didnt get any crates but I saw what people got very cool guns, this was all I did back in the future

I remember people like , Hom Choi ( I dont have really big memory of him but he sounded cool, and I have seen him alot) Holiday Hero II, Utah Knight or something like that and some other guys who hanged with Holiday Hero II
Back then Fusion Fall was really fun and active, we all knew each other
As I finally achieved almost all the items I started to race at the polk oaks middle school or w/e to my surprise I was really god at racing well I dont know if I can call my self good but I got on the high scoreboard I think I was 7th or fifth, oh and I also remember bad max 5 cool dude, I was playing like 2011 early and I saw him on the past killing those mini bad max's me and him grinded it was fun lol
Well I have came back numerous of times, but wen I left the first time it was because I couldnt play FF no more, I dont know why but I always use IE Back then and it wouldnt let me move at all in FF I couldnt walk or move cam I could only press enter and look at chat stuff or whatever. I tried to come back but I gave up. I moved to a new place in RL and I downloaded G Chrome just for the fun and it actually worked I had g chrome for awhile and I never thought of going on FF with it but it actually worked I was so happy but my friends list was completely blank I had so many good friends, I came back yesterday as I just posted this last night I now have 3 friends one of them is my old friend from like 2 years ago =) I am not so popular or experienced anymore in the item market but I am trying to make it big time and collect lots of rare items..I really love grinding wow oh I do.My username on Fusionfall is Sugar Aerovampire >_< Yeah Misery Wow I had so many good times just thinking about em :bananalama: But I will probably be way more active and forum alot here I had join another fusion fall forum back in like 2010 or 2011 but I went on it yesterday and it doesnt have post since like 2011 summer O_O; Fusionfall has stopped updating Rant Also sometimes I glitch out the game and it errors or freezes so if I go off of Fusion Fall without saying bye if we are good friends or grinding it means I lost connection I wont rage quit off.
Most of you probably wont read this but please dont reply with tl;dr maybe take you're time and read this and anyone wanna hook me up my name is Sugar Aerovampire ( Yeah I know bad name ) :sigh:
Well guys thanks for reading if you did =)
p.s Do any of you know where birth day bash on the fifth will be? ( Tommorow )

Last edited by SugarAE on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:56 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
SugarAE wrote:
I am back at my house not at my aunts no more. Sad Well it was fun heh
Cool! Even though you left her house, (which you said was fun Cool ) you can now play FusionFall. cheers
Ahee
Yep do you go on FF alot? We should make up a team and start grinding like one can grind like half of the team grinds in fuses lair or outside, or all together we can grind up to you if you wanna make a team im Bunny2
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

FusionFall Name : Shirou Luffy
Level : 0
Male Posts : 2413

PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:32 pm

Welcome Sugar to the forum, as long as you be nice.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:36 pm

I don't play often but if people are online, I usually come online and grind or
continue filming or explore. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:52 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
I don't play often but if people are online, I usually come online and grind or
continue filming or explore. Cool

All I do is grind, and market trade etc. Awesome

Sometimes I help other people on leveling up Smile
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:35 pm

You sure? do you call people n.o.o.b.s like another people?
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:22 am

I hate people who bully players who are just new to the game. We were all new once right?
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:04 am

it's so annoying.
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:24 am

yeah when i was playing on bradley since my other max character were taken people kept calling me a n.o.o.b. and i prob. knew more about the game they did. also this may be a random question and not trying to be mean but who is Fubuki? just asking never heard of him
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:26 am

Undead Brad wrote:
yeah when i was playing on bradley since my other max character were taken people kept calling me a n.o.o.b. and i prob. knew more about the game they did. also this may be a random question and not trying to be mean but who is Fubuki? just asking never heard of him

I've never been called a noob. Then again, I was too busy exploring while people were off getting their Edd and Megas Nanos.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:02 am

i've never been called a noob either, but i didn't really have chat in the early levels anyway
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:04 am

I have never been called a noob either lol, But I have seen people do it and No I am nto that kinda guy but I really dont like random people following me and stealing my monsters as in when I am grinding Wheee Ed Run
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:15 pm

No one called me a n00b because they'd shudder in fear. Ed Face And die of embarrassment when I own them at something.... talking more awesomely, fighting more impressively and looking awesome + original while they wear the same thing
everyone else wears at their level.....

I'm not sure if it's ok to say newbie, because it just means a new player right?
But a n00b is someone who doesn't know the game well and blames others for
their mistakes, etc....lol that sounds more like those high levels who insult others.....the irony. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:59 pm

I got called a newb by a new gen lvl 36...

Oh my he hadn't even experienced Don Doom and Bad Max...
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:03 pm

HomChoi wrote:

So, basically, he called you what he himself was.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
HomChoi wrote:

So, basically, he called you what he himself was.
Lol that's just my point. Laughing
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:06 pm

I also love how they pick fights with low levels... I mena like fair enough they are probaly young themselves but who knoes thos elow level kids could be just as younger...

AND THE CONSTANT SENTECES WHICH GET CENSORED!

Oh Hi your called Hom? ########

##### well ####### and then he said! ###### and thats the story of how I #### a ######
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:53 pm

HomChoi wrote:
I also love how they pick fights with low levels... I mena like fair enough they are probaly young themselves but who knoes thos elow level kids could be just as younger...

AND THE CONSTANT SENTECES WHICH GET CENSORED!

Oh Hi your called Hom? ########

##### well ####### and then he said! ###### and thats the story of how I #### a ######

yeah, chat fails
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:49 pm

someone called me a n.o.o.b, i know FF from 2009... :O so they called me in the past a n.o.o.b?._.
Back to top Go down

Phantom

Phantom
Jet
Jet

Male Posts : 414

PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:00 am

Lolz thx guys this is way better than FFC BY FAR Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:14 am

alienmajor2 wrote:

I know you're new here and all but...

It took you that long to figure that out?!
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:17 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
alienmajor2 wrote:

I know you're new here and all but...

It took you that long to figure that out?!
Lol well I really appreciate the feedback, I guess we're doing something right. Smile
Back to top Go down

VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED

VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED
VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED
VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED

FusionFall Name : VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED
Male Posts : 138
FF Location : Goat's Junkyard [Future]

PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:34 pm

welcome to xtreme!!!!! Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 3953023573
Back to top Go down

Edisaso Edi Eliat

PostSubject: Hello   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 9:11 am

## is this forum about and does someone know will fusion fall come back ?
Back to top Go down

I Am Zeus
I Am Zeus

FusionFall Name : Ares Beachblaster
Level : 16
Male Posts : 9
FF Location : KND Treehouse

PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:06 pm

Go to http://fusionfalllegacy.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:20 pm

Edisaso Edi Eliat wrote:
## is this forum about and does someone know will fusion fall come back ?

1. No swearing, dude. Not cool.
2. This is Xtreme. The most xtreme forum of them all. Yeah Right
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:28 pm

Hey Edi, I recognise your FF name.
Oliver's right, swearing is against the rules on this forum.

Anyway, Xtreme FusionFall is a FusionFall fan site and forum.
If you have any questions, let us know. Smile
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:09 pm

Ohhhhh I remember Edi.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:04 pm

Seriously  . . . .

Did . . . . did someone just bump Zero's intro thread..................to ask when FusionFall is coming back???

Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 Whuuuut
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:12 pm

Why yes. Yes he did. Seriously
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)   Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey whats up I am new (Suger Aerovampire's Introduction)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top