Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Recent Thoughts Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Recent Thoughts EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Recent Thoughts EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Recent Thoughts EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Recent Thoughts EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Recent Thoughts EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Recent Thoughts EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Recent Thoughts EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Recent Thoughts EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Recent Thoughts EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Recent Thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

Level : 0
Male Posts : 456

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:02 pm

PLEASE NOTE: The following post is quite large, so if you are seriously replying to it, please read it in full before your response is posted.

Alright, I'm ready to put everything I have on the table. I'm sure many of you here would be very interested in FusionFall coming back, or for someone to remake it, as many are trying to do. I'm very willing to attempt the impossible, as I tried before-hand with Project: Revive. So, I'm propositioning something similar. Please, make it a conscious effort to read this whole thing before replying.

I am NOT suggesting we group together to remake FusionFall. I am NOT suggesting we try to create my idea for an expansion. I am suggesting we take a lot of time out of OUR days in order to replicate a small portion of features from FusionFall. This involves player creation and saving, naming, loading player data, logins, and perhaps most importantly getting an online game in an area where people could potentially use nanos, emotions, communicate, go through their inventory, trade, talk to NPCs, use the bank, the list goes on.

One of the most important things here would be teamwork. For too often have I seen these little groups of fans try to come together, with literally no direction, planning, or basic structure to what their trying to do. This will not be a group of fans in chaos, this will be a group of peers using their individual talents to work toward a common goal. This means constant involvement of all parties included.

This brings me to most important part, you guys. We have to work together, and we have to have individuals responsible for certain areas of construction. This means we need coders, modellers, texture artists, animators, Unity-savvy workers, in order for anything to get done. This is the first step, and if I can't fill some positions with people that can actually do quality work, then the whole thing won't work. The most important and intimidating thing on that list is likely the coder(s). I know of one person that may have enough knowledge to help us get by, should he choose to join us. When I say coder, I mean experienced and knowledge-able, we don't need someone that knows a few terms here and there.

Communication will be a must, and all actions must be approved and understood by everyone. WE will be planning what WE are building and creating, as a team. Ideas will be shot down, ideas will be picked up, and compromise is likely. We have plenty of resources and knowledge to get this done in a great community effort, it's just going to take some hard work.

If you are interested in helping out, let me know, either by post or PM, what you would be interested in doing. Having some kind of resume of previous things you have done is a must. If you want to model, show some of the models you've made, if you want to be a promotional artist, I'll need to see some of your art. As of right now, I am the only member of the team, but as time goes on, Quality assurance will be brought through everyone.

If you don't feel like you have the skills required, apply anyway, and you may see yourself on the team in some way or another. If you're very sure you can't help in the technical department, we need this information spread. You can post about the idea in any medium you see fit, to any audience you feel may be willing to listen. We'd also like to hear your input should this continue and we get somewhere. If the general fanbase does not like what we're doing, we're going to re-evaluate everything, and make things work.

This is a huge step, and we need all the help we can get. Right now, I'm a decent modeller, decent texture artists, decent animator, and have worked with Unity. that by itself won't get us very far.

Again, if you feel you don't have the talent, but still want to help out, go pick up some experience. If you want to model objects, go download Blender for free, and look up some things on Youtube. It only took me a week or two to start making my own models from 0 experience.
best of luck, I'm hopeful for what the fan-base has to offer on a serious level.

Eva Beta has decided to dedicate his time to learning C#, so hopefully in due time, we'll have a at least one coder.

Last edited by Wilttilt on Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:24 pm

And please, no one quote the whole post.

Question: Are you thinking we rebuild FusionFall as much as we can, or a different game that shares almost all mechanics with FF (I.E. The controls, a 3D environment, gameplay, etc. while still being it's own game)?

Either way, I'm in! Right now, I'm a little too busy with other art projects to do promo/design art, so for now, I'd like to just come up with ideas. You won't believe how many things just randomly pop up in my head. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:47 pm

Rebuilding FusionFall is too much hassle, at least so early on. The main goal right now would be to create a proper character creation and selection screen, with logins and loading. Anything after that is still up for debate.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:01 pm

Wilttilt wrote:
Rebuilding FusionFall is too much hassle, at least so early on. The main goal right now would be to create a proper character creation and selection screen, with logins and loading. Anything after that is still up for debate.
Right. In that case, we'll have to have plain clothing (No colours, no anything, just plain white clothing) until we decide which we're going with. If we can't do that, just take some from FusionFall for the testing. No Idea 

Otherwise it could take too much time. Ya know, if we make clothes for our own game and instead go for FF, that would be a waste. Unless we make CN clothes that weren't already in (Like the Ed Jacket).
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:04 pm

If we could possibly get the idea down of what this "game" will be I could be the person to create the dialog (Not implementing it but just creating it for someone else to put in.).
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:08 pm

If it's a horror game, we'll call you. Razz 
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:17 pm

Lol Oliver, the artsy stuff is the fun and easy part!
Design to your heart's content but it won't matter if we can't make the GUI functional.

I won't be able to help, at least not consistently. At the very best, I could do one off occasional art related work like textures, promotion, etc.
But animation and modelling would require at least 1-2 weeks of my time which I don't have. 

My best piece of advice would be to either arrange for a template project (scripts being the main components) people could mess around with in Unity or finding someone or a resource to educate yourself about functional GUI creation and interaction and other coding horrors.
Well I guess SOME people enjoy coding... Bored 

-Coding/scripting. (Pre-made scripts may be used but finding the right ones for free and utilising them in a way that avoids errors is a bit tricky.
Maybe I just don't know how to Google anymore but old scripts I used when I was like 13/14 years old, no longer work now, without errors... Neutral
Might be a corrupt project file.

I'm suprised Wiltilt has time for this. (I think he said he was now a university student.)
Or maybe he found a way to manage to merge both together.  Shrug
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

GFX Artist

GFX Artist
Ven
Ven

FusionFall Name : Rex Shadowworth
Male Posts : 502
FF Location : Offworld Plaza (Future)

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:15 am

I might possibly take a part in this effort to make 3D models or characters and remix soundtracks but i won't have the necessary time needed until the summer pale
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:42 pm

most people here have 0 experience with unity, they talk about making a new fusion fall game, but instead they dont they just suggest someone does it and the thread ends up dying. if you mean what you say which i think you do since your ty aquazon then you should try fusion mod hq,
Back to top Go down

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:28 pm

Well as far as all the tech stuff goes I know one fusionfaller who already started remaking the game, he said he tried to contact you but you didn't reply, he pretty much used an open sandbox program I think, he's got some of the models.

He goes by Matulazo on deviantart

here's a video of the game 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBeJ_N58n3I

anyways, you've seen what I can do.
Spoiler:

Though the fusionfall artists had a different drawing style, shouldn't be too hard to learn how to do it like that.

I can do some posters and stuff to spread the news and such.
Back to top Go down

Fear The Great
Fear The Great

FusionFall Name : Fearless Wolfstone
Male Posts : 368
FF Location : The Unknown

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 12:29 am

Yo I love this idea it would be awesome to see everyone work together and acheive something big! Im totally In. Im not much of a coder or anything but I think I can come up with some great ideas and spread the word. But like you said Ty about going on youtube, downloading blender, ect ima try that and see if I can learn how to do all that stuff  Bloo Dance
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 12:37 am

Zeroknight wrote:
most people here have 0 experience with unity, they talk about making a new fusion fall game, but instead they dont they just suggest someone does it and the thread ends up dying. if you mean what you say which i think you do since your ty aquazon then you should try fusion mod hq,
I know what you mean Zero but it's a very cynical view.
There are people here and in the other parts of the FusionFall community that know something
about Unity or another game engine. Things are definitely possible.
Plus, just because someone has zero experience in Unity doesn't mean they can't pick up
important basics in a day or less. Some people learn quickly.
And some people are creative geniuses. (I.E. someone extremely creative but with very basic Unity knowledge could build
a more interesting map/level design than someone with months of experience with moderate creativity.)
Humanity has such a variety of people.
It's certainly possible to get something interesting done.
I don't have the motivation or time to help organise something like this.
Hypothetically speaking, assuming I had absolutely 100% (minus sleeping, eating, etc.)
free time and moderate determination, this is exactly what I'd do:

1) Fix my XLR8 147 walking, jumping and idle animation loops.
2) Texture a handful of 3D models of characters I ripped.
3) Design an original but FusionFall inspired map.
4) Try to make an animation short with different characters.
5) Organise this project (that may or may not go ahead)
in a way like this:
-Ask Wilttilt for the scripts he used for the third person + scroll feature + GUI script.
-Assign people to tasks they are likely good at.
-Brainstorm ideas.

But even if this great hypothetical situation were true, the absolute first problem
would be coding! (I don't do coding. I don't know anyone who does.)
For a character selection screen, I would have no idea how to go about making that.
For an inventory it may be a little simpler.
Multiplayer sounds plausible certainly. (Though not too sure about how we'd get dedicated servers
or maybe we could utilise user-hosted servers like they do in lots of multiplayer FPS games.)

Grumpythesheep wrote:
Well as far as all the tech stuff goes I know one fusionfaller who already started remaking the game, he said he tried to contact you but you didn't reply, he pretty much used an open sandbox program I think, he's got some of the models.

He goes by Matulazo on deviantart

here's a video of the game 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBeJ_N58n3I

anyways, you've seen what I can do.
Making maps is relatively simple compared to most of the other things needed but it
is nice to know there are some people out there that at least know something about Unity.
The first person walker script he probably used would be of little help though.
We would need it in third person. Wilt has done it. I've done it, but not to the same degree. (With faults.)
@Ven, tell me about it, there's never enough time to do anything.  Bored
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 12:50 am

Here are some of my ideas:

FusionFall

- Ed Jacket.
- Edd Hat.
- 7 Legends Space Station.
- Holographic Simulation of the Future or Academy that you can spend all day in.
- The Darklands in the same map as the rest of the world if possible.
- If the above is possible, maybe a ship that can take us there like the Slider (Just for fun). The Kumari Serpent will remain the same.
- Make the Skull Islands underwater. Like Atlantis (They were on the map, but were just used for decoration).

Our Own Game

- My world if possible. If not, maybe areas based off my world. Or we could visit different planets. We're sure to have different area ideas.

Since everything's unclear right now, that's all I could think of for our own game. No Idea
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:28 am

Hey! Sweet! I'm in!

I havent had luck or good experience with coding. I screwed up my website for 2 hours trying to repair one line of code that I messed up. It was CSS but still.

I HAVE however, dabbled in adding color to Models. I'm also rather proficient in creating Character Concept art. Not sure about Mechanical concept work though. It takes me much more time.

Background/level design is much harder for me. But of course, who the heck DOES like backgrounds...

I'll do my best to make my Ps Skills work for this.

I'll make this a sticky and if it gains some more support, I'll give it its own category.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:31 am

*Grumpy AND Undelos decide to do designing*

Recent Thoughts Bumi_and_Kya_teasing_Tenzin

Good thing I'm just thinking of ideas, not designing this time. Yeah Right 
Back to top Go down

Fear The Great
Fear The Great

FusionFall Name : Fearless Wolfstone
Male Posts : 368
FF Location : The Unknown

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:36 am

Some of my ideas:
For some of the NPCs you should include the originals from FF like PPG, KND, Ed Edd N Eddy, like the classics so players could still think of and remember the good ol' times they used to have in the original FF. But you should add some new ones to like Characters from Steven Universe, Uncle G, and Ben 10 omniverse ect. (If possible) Heres just a couple of NEW characters I could think of.

NPC List ideas (just a few):
Skips (regular show)
Pizza Steve (uncle grandpa)
Erwin (Billy & Mandy) 
Mung (Chowder) 
Steven (steven universe)
Flame Princess (Adventure time)
ROOK BLONKO (Ben 10 omniverse)
Ben 10 (Omniverse)
Psyphon (Omniverse)
Marceline (adventure time)
Candy Corn Rats (Adventure time) F.Y.I The candy corn rats would'nt be main NPCs but they could be like moving around like the parrots, coyotes, and bears in the original fusion fall. And those were just a FEW ideas for NPCs I could think of way more. Alright now im gonna give a few ideas on a couple of items and transportation.

You guys know that flying nyan cat like tiger that farts rainbows from the show Uncle grandpa lol that would be an awesome new transportation method. But it would be hard to model. You guys know the KND Scamper it would be just like that. You would'nt see the part where your flying in the air you would just see the part where it says loading and then your there. (it would be hard to design though) 

Item Ideas:
Psyphon mask(ben 10) RARE
Marceline axe  ULTRA RARE
Original Finn Sword  Common
Giant Hammar  Common
Teen Titans outfits like Beast boy, Star fire, Robin, and raven (idk really know about a cyborg outfit) and they all would be Ultra Rare but received from like doing a misson or defeating a huge boss monster lika a monster something like don doom or something.
Back to top Go down

Sky.
Sky.

FusionFall Name : Sky Heartist
Female Posts : 199

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:10 am

It's interesting that you posted this. I was considering learning C# for a concept I had (and just to get my feet wet in Unity). I don't have any experience with modeling (I've only dabbled with zBrush), but I can bet a lot of former players would be willing to learn, if it meant making a game as great as FF was.

I know your mentioned remaking FF was up for debate, but I think it would be wise to consider the legal implications of doing so. Would it be a private server? Would it be making any sort of profit based on trademarked characters? Because it would really bite to spend our free time reuploading models, only to be shut down (or worse, sued) by Turner Broadcasting.

Believe me, I'm not at all trying to rain on anyone ideas, but I think we should try to be realistic. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:32 am

First of all, all these ideas are great, but it's still too far in the future you're thinking about. We are starting from scratch here, so until Eva finishes his bare-bones character creation/selection menus, items are off the table. I'm thinking it might even be an interesting idea to start with JUST a character customization "game," wherein you you create your character, adjust features and items, name it, save it, and that's it. That way, the feature saving and inventory features would have something to work off of. Eva has already started working on the selection screen on start, and plans to being work on player creation.

Secondly, so long as this is non-profit, we should be in the clear. I conversed with Jeff Riggall some time ago about making fan games and the legality status, and so long as we aren't making money, doing it for fun, and advertise and disclose it specifically as non-affiliated with CN or FusionFall, or AS FusionFall, we're fine.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:55 am

So are we making an all New game heavily inspired by Fusionfall or is this gonna be a Toontown resurrection kinda thing?

Either way, im down with whatever.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:10 am

Undelos wrote:
So are we making an all New game heavily inspired by Fusionfall or is this gonna be a Toontown resurrection kinda thing?

Either way, im down with whatever.
Right now, everything is up in the air. The main goal right now is to recreate the features of FusionFall as best as possible. From there, we could create something brand new, we could recreate FusionFall to the best of our ability, etc.
Back to top Go down

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 12:53 pm

So when it's done, or when you let people test it out, are you going to make a website for it? Or just post it on the forums.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:46 pm

Did he say it was also okay to accept donations? It could be emphasized that for the project, we wont ask for a fee to play..........but if anyone wanted to donate to us for standard fees such as server costs, bandwith, food for us poe' folks that would be okay right?

Doing this out of the goodness of our hearts wont last long if we dont have some sort of support financially.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:05 pm

I had this idea for us, the GMs, but I forgot what it was. Misery 
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:10 pm

I'm confident in saying donations aren't likely to be acceptable. Unless we are VERY clear the donations are as a result of and for a purpose other than this project, we couldn't really accept anything.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:16 pm

If producing a proper combination based character creation screen is too difficult,
you could just settle for having lots of pre-made characters.
Just an idea. Smile
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:19 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
If producing a proper combination based character creation screen is too difficult,
you could just settle for having lots of pre-made characters.
Just an idea. Smile
Or we can just use your model. Of course, we can't take off your blindfold or risk losing all we've done, and our computers.
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:00 pm

I am not much help with coding I barley tried unity I could take the time I guess here and there to learn it the idea sounds good so far and I would be interested to see where this goes when it gets finished. I could provide some ideas so for now ill try to help based on where this project is idea wise to try to add different things. For the pre-made character idea you could eventually add classes with different abilities that being said that takes more time. So creating characters that function the same might be a better idea with basics like walking, jumping, shooting, so good luck so far. I'm more then willing to check on this and try to learn unity but it will take me about a month's worth of time. Also I am curious as to what program this is being run on like what version of unity or other program (trial-non trial). Also blender is interesting I have messed around with it before and I think now I would like to learn some form of modeling so in around a month I might be more help.
Back to top Go down

Dot vancaster
Dot vancaster

FusionFall Name : Dot vancaster
Male Posts : 350
FF Location : treehouse (past)

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:26 pm

now i not much of a help but i can help out with the beta testing and alpha testing if there is beta and alpha and the game get made
Back to top Go down

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre
Dre

FusionFall Name : AquaLeetAntiBody
Male Posts : 1144
FF Location : in da trap

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:01 pm

i think it's great but how will you organize it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrDre428/feed?filter=2

Tentegen
Tentegen

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:01 pm

Let's not forget, We can also spread the word.

I've posted something up on dA already:
http://fusionfall-fc.deviantart.com/journal/Wanna-help-revive-a-small-bit-of-Fusionfall-412950188#comments

Feel free to make any corrections Wilt.

@4th: Whoah! your signature is much too big! Can you downsize that a bit???

As far as organization goes, I dont think it should be too hard. Of course its too early to say.

We either use this site or a whole new site in general. Time will tell.

Last edited by Undelos on Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:04 pm

Guess I should do that on my site, too. We're finally getting an update that isn't a game review! Excited 
Back to top Go down

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre
Dre

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:10 pm

I'll be an animator i just need to know what programs u guys want me to use or do i free hand it?
Back to top Go down

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre
Dre

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:15 pm

wilt what job would i best be suited for i draw free handed not on any programs like unde or grump
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:15 pm

Um... Hokage? Don't you think your sig is a bit too big...? Seriously 
Back to top Go down

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre
Dre

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:17 pm

unde said shorten it so i guess i gotta remove some more huh -_-
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:19 pm

°«©4thHokage»™ wrote:
unde said shorten it so i guess i gotta remove some more huh Sigh
Yeah... we really should set some kind of limit to the amount of signature space we can use. No Idea 
Back to top Go down

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre
Dre

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:21 pm

bp Sigh

OZw: Censors, dude. LIES 
Back to top Go down

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:19 pm

Best of luck to you. I ony know some c# so i wont be much help. But really good luck man Smile .
You can find one to hire here though i doubt you will find the monmey to hire some of these people. 10,000 dollars? Seriously http://www.guru.com/emp/TakeTour.aspx?#4 But you can definitly get it done if you get the funds
Back to top Go down

thefusescape
thefusescape

FusionFall Name : Eternal Axecranston
Male Posts : 248

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:25 pm

If only this was last year. I am too busy. Though, I'll do what I can?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:31 pm

Just to go on record for those who want to help code, though unity works best with C#, we are considering using javascript in full, as its easier, more accessible, and more people generally have an easier time with it.

4th Hokage, do you have any experience in animation? The primary source for animation creating will be Blender.
Back to top Go down

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:44 am

Wilttilt wrote:

4th Hokage, do you have any experience in animation? The primary source for animation creating will be Blender.
He would have to learn. All he does is draw
Back to top Go down

Arceusbrasil
Arceusbrasil

Male Posts : 130
FF Location : Brazil

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:56 am

Well, I have suggestions:

# 1: Explaining the existence of the series (Samurai Jack, Adventure Time and Flapjack).
Because it would not fit in the time of war.

Samurai Jack: If you pass a future in which Aku ruled the Earth.

Adventure Time: going after the world suffers from destruction by nuclear bombs.

Flapjack: the characteristics already show what is happening at a point in the past.

# 2: Villains CN allies Fusions.
It would be nice counterattacks against the Villains of the CN Series.
I remember they do not consider the Ice King as Villain.

# 3: More NPC Character Classics.
because I think the classics deserve more space in the game.
Back to top Go down
http://fanficffsh.blogspot.com.br/

thefusescape
thefusescape

FusionFall Name : Eternal Axecranston
Male Posts : 248

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:46 am

Well, the adventure time crew could've teleported or something.
Back to top Go down

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre
Dre

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:58 pm

target is right all i do is draw basically so what job would i best be suited for you think?
Back to top Go down

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:15 pm

4thHokage wrote:
target is right all i do is draw basically so what job would i best be suited for you think?
well you still talk to a bunch of ff people on your channel on youtube and stuff right. Just make a video and or tell them about this.

Easy.
Back to top Go down

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:09 pm

Grumpythesheep wrote:
4thHokage wrote:
well you still talk to a bunch of ff people on your channel on youtube and stuff right. Just make a video and or tell them about this.

Easy.
Yeah couldnt of said it better Smile
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:53 am

Just a quick little update for those interested, Eva managed to get a quick mockup of the character selection screen finished. Please note that it is very preliminary, and only works with set models, etc. However, I recently took an in-depth look at a series by BurgZerg Arcade where he manually goes through, showing all his work, creating an open world game, which I feel could be very easily adapted to our needs. If you are interested in coding, and want to get your feet wet, go ahead and download Unity for free, and start going through his series. He starts at the very basics, but by his latest part, 285, he already has MUCH more than we would ever need implemented, and the series continues on.

Just from watching his parts on creating a character generation and customization screen, I have much firmer grasp on exactly what we would need to do in order to start shaping the game. Even if you aren't interested in coding, I would take a look.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Eva Beta
Eva Beta

FusionFall Name : Eva beta
Level : 1
Male Posts : 156
FF Location : Sector V (Future)

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:29 am

Wilttilt wrote:
Just a quick little update for those interested, Eva managed to get a quick mockup of the character selection screen finished. Please note that it is very preliminary, and only works with set models, etc. However, I recently took an in-depth look at a series by BurgZerg Arcade where he manually goes through, showing all his work, creating an open world game, which I feel could be very easily adapted to our needs. If you are interested in coding, and want to get your feet wet, go ahead and download Unity for free, and start going through his series. He starts at the very basics, but by his latest part, 285, he already has MUCH more than we would ever need implemented, and the series continues on.

Just from watching his parts on creating a character generation and customization screen, I have much firmer grasp on exactly what we would need to do in order to start shaping the game. Even if you aren't interested in coding, I would take a look.
Hi Ty
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FusionFaII

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre
Dre

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:50 pm

ima start drawing some shiznit xD you guys can just maybe you some of my drawings convert them into 3d drawings
Back to top Go down

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre
Dre

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:51 pm

and i'll post a vid on my page Razz
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Recent Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Recent Thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top