Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
well.....had my first PvP match.. Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
well.....had my first PvP match.. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
well.....had my first PvP match.. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
well.....had my first PvP match.. EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
well.....had my first PvP match.. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
well.....had my first PvP match.. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
well.....had my first PvP match.. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
well.....had my first PvP match.. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
well.....had my first PvP match.. EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
well.....had my first PvP match.. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

well.....had my first PvP match..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: well.....had my first PvP match..   well.....had my first PvP match.. EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:35 pm

Let it be known I am level 16 and the guy who randomly challenged me was only at level 10. Now that I think about it even more.......I wonder why he challenged me in the first place? Neutral 

I was at the commons when he came out of nowhere and challenged me to a match. I told him that I never dueled before. This way if he did mop the floor with me, he'd be able to understand why. At this point I didnt know his level.

After looking around for the PvP arena and him showing me how to get in the match we commense with the dueling.

It was.......not as I had expected.

I went in the match a little fearful; expecting the worst.
Lets just say.........the battle went as battles usually do for me. Neutral 

It IS okay to use all the shields and buffs that one has in a PvP match right?

I pretty much used my shields and curses alot. There was one time when I almost got him once, but he used the 400+ health fairy and restored his health. I gave him props for that because it got to the point when I was debating on being leinient by laying down shields or go straight for the throat and use my attack cards. I figure he probably wouldnt appreciate me taking it easy on him so I went for it. It was a nice match and just as I was about to land the final blow, he fled. I didnt know whether I pushed the wrong button at first but after I read the dialouge box 3 times, it said he fled.

He said he had to go and congratulated me on the battle. I said he didnt do such a bad job either and we parted ways.
(more or less he took off and I had to warp out of the arena by myself)
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: well.....had my first PvP match..   well.....had my first PvP match.. EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:49 pm

I remember my first PvP match... :moon: Ok, not really, it was so long ago. No Idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

well.....had my first PvP match..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top