Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets Empty
PostSubject: O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets   O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:03 am

Yup group of hackers / grinders had sa sets and aa sets and they planned a give away event thing they did trivia questions and races! I GOT 2 SA SETS SO NOW I HAVE 4 SA SHOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

And one AA set which I may give away idk Razz
Back to top Go down

Bloo

Bloo
Bloo
Bloo

FusionFall Name : Xavier ChillBlade
Level : 0
Male Posts : 138
FF Location : Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends

PostSubject: Re: O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets   O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:05 am

Give me one, PLEASE!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets   O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:06 am

Gen Zeroknight wrote:
Yup group of hackers / grinders had sa sets and aa sets and they planned a give away event thing they did trivia questions and races! I GOT 2 SA SETS SO NOW I HAVE 4 SA SHOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

And one AA set which I may give away idk Razz
Could I have something? I'm your best friend!!!! You need to tell us about it!!!!
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets   O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:48 am

HELP ME GET OUT OF THE DEAD SERVERS THIS SUCKS SO MUCH
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets   O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:04 am

rock talent wrote:
HELP ME GET OUT OF THE DEAD SERVERS THIS SUCKS SO MUCH
Just keep trying to warp to a friend even if you crash almost all servers are dude people are spread out
Back to top Go down

The Master
The Master

FusionFall Name : NOTHING RIGHT NOW!
Male Posts : 213

PostSubject: Re: O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets   O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:16 am

lol i got two sa sets two aa sets and tech tak boots lol
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets   O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:16 am

I'm sorry but I am STILL clueless as to the meanings of the abbriveations.

What is a SA and an AA set?
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets   O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:34 am

I believe AA is for Amethyst Angel set and SA is for Sapphire Angel set so there you go lol they just popped into my mind lol
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets   O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:44 am

Ohhhh. Are they that hard to come by?
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

The Master
The Master

FusionFall Name : NOTHING RIGHT NOW!
Male Posts : 213

PostSubject: Re: O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets   O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:45 am

lol AA set is part of the legendary sets, and SA shoes are the rarest shoes in the game, worth a ton....
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets   O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:37 pm

TC is more rare then SA but TC rate is going down I love both with certain looks
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets   O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets Empty

Back to top Go down

O______O Where any of you guys at the event? They gave out SA sets and AA sets

View previous topic View next topic Back to top