Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
mothman/owlman - Page 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

mothman/owlman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEXS9B4AU80

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDahoOvVUWM

lol my sig but nope i found a video idk i think they swear a little so ill leave a link... try watching this at night alone i laughed so hard idk if its fake or not prob. i like stuff like this its good for paranoid ppl

RATED: R for rock found it funny as heck.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:48 pm

LOL olimar dude history chanels ancient aliens is so weird kinda fake they come up with the most weirdest and dumbest theorys which make me laugh so hard
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:51 pm

[/quote] I believe ya man! Happens to me a lot.[/quote] if so what kind of objects for me its anything close by mostly rocks (not funny) it last about a week it stoped though it was bout 2 years ago
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

FusionFall Name : Grim Luciusrockets, Zak Leeaura, Spike Amberblade
Male Posts : 524

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:53 pm

I added you, Kyle.

Also, Rock, I'm with you. There is a giant bird flying somewhere around my area. I knowit's there, but we don't get big birds here...I KNOW HOW TO GET TO SESAME STREET NOW! It's next door!
That bird thing is honest, though.

I also, apparently, had many encounters with ghosts or ghostly objects when I was a baby-ish. My parents told me these things.

1. A corner of my room I hated. When I was in my cot in an old house, I would scream and cry whenever I was left in my cot. They moved me to another corner of my room, and I slept like a baby (pun). Apparently, that corner did...something to scare me half to death, every time I was there.

2. A mirror that everyone felt uneasy around. This wasn't me, but it was my mum when I was younger. She felt uneasy around a closet in my room, that had a mirror door. She could swear she saw things out of the corner of her eyes, and she felt like something was looking BACK. Remember, not me.

3. My great-grandfather's ghost. My great grandfather loved me deeply when I was a baby. I loved him back. Then, he passed away. Apparently, on multiple occasions, my parents would hear me screaming for no reason. Before they had a chance to check on me, I would stop screaming all of a sudden. When questioned, my reply was "the old man came out of the wall and gave me a hug". My description fit my great-grandfather to the dot.

4. The strange Toy-room. At another house, there was a room for toys alone. My sister and I played in there heaps, perfectly fine. But I never went into the room at night. I hated the room at night. In the daytime I was fine! I just had a VERY uneasy feeling at night time. My sister, however, didn't care. She played in there at night all the time! I never told anyone this until last year, and apparently my mum felt the same at night. Strange...

5. The back yard. In the same house as the Toy-room, the backyard was always strange. When we first moved in, my step-brother and I pretended that there was an invisible man, impervious to bullets, in the backyard. Little kids imagination, you know? But, after a while (even though we only brought it up once), I began to have uneasy feelings about the backyard. I felt like someone was watching me, and wanting to DO things...we're not in that house anymore either.

6. My imaginary-friend/ghost. I had an imaginary friend once, whose name I cannot remember. We played together all the time, and apparently she was "a little girl, and an old lady at the same time". When we were going to move houses, I told my imaginary friend. Apparently, she couldn't leave. She was stuck there and couldn't come with me. I cried for weeks after that, because she couldn't come with me.

Remember, these are almost all non-personal accounts. They were told to have happened to me. I only actually remember the Toy-room, and the InvisibleMan.
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:58 pm

well looks like you got a thunder bird my friend. its local to my state to supposed to be they can be the size of small air planes
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:01 pm

@Sud: I'm VERY uneasy at night, I have a light that can turn on all the way, then it gets dimmer until it gets completley dark, I usually have it on a bit at night because whenever I'm in the dark I see people of all ages, sometimes animals, and sometimes I hear them and I can feel my bed moving like they were shaking it. Note:This is still happening.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:04 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
@Sud: I'm VERY uneasy at night, I have a light that can turn on all the way, then it gets dimmer until it gets completley dark, I usually have it on a bit at night because whenever I'm in the dark I see people of all ages, sometimes animals, and sometimes I hear them and I can feel my bed moving like they were shaking it. Note:This is still happening.
do you go to church alot beacuse this happens to people that don't really go to a church or at least worship their religion
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:05 pm

lol trust me i know alot of legends/myths i mostly watched (and read alot) about paranormal stuff its freaky when you dont think it exist and something happens to you also if you see this bird stay indoors.mothman/owlman - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6B8XwofuJx-rUHbfRIr61SjTRDy_9X3oVqEsjhTBcGrcaebbNvA probally not it lol this is what i mean though there are even reports from old native americans about this bird funny.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:08 pm

I kinda wish I had ghostly experiences. It just sounds cool! There was a room in my sister's previous house I didn't like, which was the old guest room (It was the guest room until my brother-in-law's parents moved across the street), but I just didn't like it. Maybe it was because I could only JUST reach the TV (Which was on a wall).

Not to mention there's my attic, I swear I saw a face while looking in there once, but I simply dismissed it as my imagination. I still only go up there every Christmas though to get the old tree, and I used to go up there using the 3rd floor bedroom (Our house used to be a B&B until a few years ago) which had a secret door in the closet to the attic. And I never really go there for another reason; I don't know where the key is.

Also, I didn't like my old bedroom much. But then again, it's messier than probably even old Hiroshima! I also don't like it cause it has a toy squeaky funny-looking spider my sister got me one Halloween (You know I'm scared to DEATH by spiders!) covered in clothes. However, that will not stop me from looking for my old Buzz Lightyear action figure! Awesome

I did hear the old retirement home near the town center is haunted, though. I loved that place! Despite the fact it smelt like old people. But, yeah, I used to visit my late great-aunt occasionally (My mum went to visit her more than I did, and funny enough, my great-aunt remembered me more than mum!), but it was haunted before my great-aunt died. Especially since the place closed down last year and she dies a few months ago.

The stories that it's haunted don't come from me (Who always wanted to go there with a vacuum cleaner like Luigi), but from the old people there. Who told my sister (Who used to work there). Who told me.

So yeah, you may think you guys are unlucky, but we're only lucky if you've got stuff like Boolossus!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:15 pm

there is nothing fun about this stuff trust me, another story: i was young at my cousins house and rocks kept hitting me in the head it hurt so then i tried whereing an old frying pan i heard a big clunch then i saw my cousins face go wide i ask 'what' he just said we should go in side ASAP then i took the pot off and there was a giant dent the size of a baseball in the pot (thats were my head was) my cousin is about 6 months older then me. so we got a little scared thinking what would have happened if i did not have the pot on my head. so later we think to go bird hunting at night my cousin had a sling shot with some metal BB's me with a golf club (not fair D:) so he gets a large bucket and something flyed and hit my nee it had a big cut on it. the bucket by the time we were done was broken the whole bottom fell apart. we where shocked he remembers this stuff to the funny thing was that i mean what could have done this (no bird i know of) we had alot of cuts by the time we went inside mostly on our nees.
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:35 pm

rock is the best person to tell things that happen lol why did everything stop i was having fun with this.
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:38 pm

This bird was the size of a kindergartner, not a small plane. It's larger then any bird I've seen in this area, though. I have witnessed it, and so did someone in my class a few years ago. Only times I've ever heard of it. Sometimes, I swear it passes by my window.
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:43 pm

lol go all avatar style and ride birds the size of plans... so yea idk maybe the bird evolved LOL na that takes a long time. it could be a new species or just a weird big bird that was born that way...

Last edited by rock talent on Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:43 pm

The size of a kindergartner?! Are you sure it wasn't this guy?:

mothman/owlman - Page 2 Behind_sdb
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:51 pm

Lol, but no. It was scary. I looked up, and there was nothing. I saw the shadow of it cast onto the ground.
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:57 pm

SUDoKu wrote:
Lol, but no. It was scary. I looked up, and there was nothing. I saw the shadow of it cast onto the ground.
creepy in the woods rocks kept coming at me i was alone trust me they were aimed to
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:06 am

I love these stories! Where does this stuff happen?!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:09 am

Olimar wrote:
Weschester, Ohio for me!
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:10 am

Olimar wrote:

lol only in New Mexico lol area 51 all that good stuff for me at least
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:14 am

When I was younger, in my garden, in my neighbour's neighbour's garden or something like that,
at 9pm at night for quite a few nights, there were versions of scary creatures.
Cool but scary for the age I was at the time.
One time, a guy in a strange costume kinda hard to explain how it looked like; cross between a vampire and a Freddy Krueger costume. Dark costume, maybe there was leather involved, I dunno...faded memory.
He was sitting on a chair.
Another time I saw like a hologram looking goblin...freaky.
And another time I saw the leaves arranged realistically to form a goblin.
I think it was a hoax type thing...but still find it interesting.
I haven't seen another sighting in literally many years..maybe the neighbours left?
Really strange. My old neighbours were witnesses. I know I'm not crazy! xD

Last edited by XLR8 147 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:16 am

I've seen types of things like that, just some guy dressed up and then some projectors and decorations. Offtopic: WHY CAN'T I GO INTO THE VGHS?!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:26 am

Olimar wrote:
in cali all we have is dem werwolves at least the saturdays live right here at the pacific coast! so we just give dem a call lol
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:34 am

rock talent wrote:
Olimar wrote:

lol only in New Mexico lol area 51 all that good stuff for me at least

But that's like 1000s of miles away! It takes about 6hours to get from here in England to Bellshill in Scotland!

I hate being on a plane. It's not that I'm scared of them, it's just the fact you sit in a crowded aircraft where the souvenirs are unbelievably unreasonably priced, the food is basically chicken soup in a box, you can't move the seat back a bit to get more leg room, if someone farts, you can't open the window, the windows are too small, once you land, it takes you 5 minutes just to get off the thing itself due to the place being crowded and there's ALWAYS a 5 year old behind you kicking the back of your seat every 2 minutes.

Though what I do like about planes is that when it's taking off, I always make this face:

mothman/owlman - Page 2 Animan10
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:37 am

Well guy's, unlike you, I live in the state with the MOST AWESOME CRYPTID EVER.....The Jersey Devil, since I live in Jersey I am a big fan of the beast, and other mystery monster's, heck I actually try and study these creatures, I draw and sketch them, plus I watch episode's of Monster Quest, or read books on them too, I'm so good with monster's and other unknown creatures, that even other kids at my school know I'm the best when it comes to cryptids.
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:40 am

lol nope moth men is the best of them all look at the eyes
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:42 am

Moth Man is an insect human hybrid, The Jersey Devil is a Demon from Hell, now that is BOSS!!!
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:43 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Moth Man is an insect human hybrid, The Jersey Devil is a Demon from Hell, now that is BOSS!!!
ooo im telling x you cursed ooooo na hes not a devil just some mutant road kill
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:47 am

Dude, really, The Jersey Devil is like every animal put piece by piece together, he has the wings of a bat, the face of a horse, the body of a kangaroo, the snout of a dog, and the horns of an antelope, it can't get better then that.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:51 am

Dude, there's only one REALLY awesome thing from Jersey and that's Megas!

But since Megas is 100% fictional, the Jersey Devil wins that by default.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:53 am

Hey, Megas XLR was awesome, but I was just saying the Jersey Devil can beat the Moth Man any day.
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:54 am

ha? um ok then... i like moth man because no one really knows that much about him plus he can fly up to 80mph also the red eyes!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:55 am

The Jersey Devil can reach TWICE that much with his wings, also the Jersey Devil has FLAMES BLOW OUT OF HIS EYE'S!!!
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:58 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
The Jersey Devil can reach TWICE that much with his wings, also the Jersey Devil has FLAMES BLOW OUT OF HIS EYE'S!!!
1. ok maybe 2. no just no.........
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:01 am

rock talent wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
1. ok maybe 2. no just no.........
You mean 1. Yes Total Yes 2. Yes Total Yes!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:01 am

Guys, guys... Haven't you ever considered there's probably another cryptid out there that for some reason we haven't heard about called the Moth Devil or something?
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:03 am

again no just no LOL the moth devil ruler of all demon moths sounds kinda lame
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:03 am

Like I said Jersey Devil Number 1#
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:05 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Like I said Jersey Devil Number 1#
in your opinion mybe
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:06 am

Hey, it's a fact!
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:12 am

your opinion what ever enough of this spam war
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:13 am

Fine, this cryptid battle is over, for now!
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:20 am

as i said the world is still not fully explored so there is a chance things are out there so many legends
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:21 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Fine, this cryptid battle is over, for now!

Ok, next Cryptid Battle:

THE LOCH NESS MONSTER

mothman/owlman - Page 2 220px-10

VS. BIGFOOT

mothman/owlman - Page 2 Smalfu10
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:26 am

Save that one for another day Olimar.
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:35 am

Jersey Devil would win, and Loch Ness monster would just whack Big Foot around.
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:28 am

I like how this topic went from Mothman, to Kyle vs. everyone, to ghost stories, to Jersey Devil vs. Mothman to Cryptid vs. Cryptid.

Funny stuff.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mothman/owlman   mothman/owlman - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

mothman/owlman

View previous topic View next topic Back to top