Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:08 am

Hey everyone. As you can see im a little new to the forum, but im excited to meet you all. If i run into any problems (which im pretty sure of) i'll let you guys know. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:10 am

Sup, the names Dane, I welcome you to our forum, just don't get on my bad side!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:17 am

Welcome! Name's Oliver. Though you can also call me Oli, Olimar, '0 Man, OZw, De Zombieweasel, Mr. Awesome or Shaggy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:21 am

Or he can call you London, yeah I just thought it since your like the only guy from England!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:23 am

Hey guys. Lol Oliver i'll just call you..Shaggy since i loved that show growing up as a kid. And Dane i wouldn't dream of it
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:26 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Or he can call you London, yeah I just thought it since your like the only guy from England!

I dunno, Hom and X live in England too.

And I call myself Shaggy sometimes cause I like to eat a lot, yet I never gain weight.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:30 am

D Horror wrote:
Hey guys. Lol Oliver i'll just call you..Shaggy since i loved that show growing up as a kid. And Dane i wouldn't dream of it
oh well now that i have a proper place to great you *ahem* Im your one of a kind angeletic demon! NOW DON'T YOU EVER MAKE ME ANGRY WHEN IM FULL DEMON MODE GOT IT?! well i hope you enjoy your stay! also until we can expand out rooms you will be mating with brad over there! id room you but im to lazy to fill the paperwork..... id like a roomie but again im lazy to do homewor.....i mean paper work...... luckily brad was willing..... enjoy! Very Happy hope this one doesn't end up the same as the last.....
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:33 am

Oliver wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

And I call myself Shaggy sometimes cause I like to eat a lot, yet I never gain weight.
REALLY!, wow I did not know that, well I think I'm the only guy from Jersey, or even in the U.S.A on this site!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:42 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Oliver wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

REALLY!, wow I did not know that, well I think I'm the only guy from Jersey, or even in the U.S.A on this site!
ha haha HAHAHA nah man really alot of us are here from te us officer from the east brad from the east im from the nice wonderful amazing west ans so is atira our other new member! and you look like you are from the east aswell!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:48 am

Yeah, but I think Brad, or Officer would live some where else in the east, like New York, or Maine, and God Forgive New Hampshire!, but seriously I think I'm the only Jersey boy on this site man
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:02 am

Hola, soy Brad! El demonio completo en este foro! Soy un loco de aquí y probablemente la más extraña! Me gusta comer extremidades pueblos y rompiendo mi cabeza a través de las paredes, aunque Undelos odia cuando lo hago! También me encantan las ratas mutantes llenos de aceite! Las reglas son: No jurar, no ## de otras personas, no ## de la gente! Feliz publicar! look it on google translate!

Last edited by Undead Brad on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:07 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Hola, soy Brad! El demonio completo en este foro! *look it up on google translate! It is spanish!* Soy un loco de aquí y probablemente la más extraña! Me gusta comer extremidades pueblos y rompiendo mi cabeza a través de las paredes, aunque Undelos odia cuando lo hago! También me encantan las ratas mutantes llenos de aceite! Las reglas son: No jurar, no ## de otras personas, no ## de la gente! Feliz publicar!

We all hate it when you do it, Brad. Not just Undelos. Ok, maybe just me and Undelos. I dunno.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:12 am

Wait Brad is from Spain, or Mexico, maybe Brazil, I don't know , I never was good in Spanish Class!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:16 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Wait Brad is from Spain, or Mexico, maybe Brazil, I don't know , I never was good in Spanish Class!

Spain. He did say it was in Spanish.

Though I think he is from Mexico considering they share the basically same language.
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:20 am

Oliver wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

Spain. He did say it was in Spanish.

Though I think he is from Mexico considering they share the basically same language.
Mi madre era escocesa y parte de México y mi papá era parte británica y estadounidense. Además, el español es mi mejor idioma!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:22 am

well i was born in spain.... yet you people don't care hmph ..... Sad *secretly cries*
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:23 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
well i was born in spain.... yet you people don't care hmph ..... Sad *secretly cries*
Está bien Kyle! Enemigos! Los enemigos por todas partes.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:24 am

So you are Mexican, I never knew that, I always thought you were Canadian, though that was before this little conversation, and again I think I'm the only american/jersey boy, on this entire site!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:25 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
So you are Mexican, I never knew that, I always thought you were Canadian, though that was before this little conversation, and again I think I'm the only american/jersey boy, on this entire site!
Well I'm American also! Thanks to my dad.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:26 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Está bien Kyle! Enemigos! Los enemigos por todas partes.
at least someone here cares......ONLY ONE! *cries more Sad * also dane i am part canadian but that from my great grandfathers side......my family id from north america south america and many more.... or by some more idk XD
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:28 am

Well, at least I'm the only Jersey boy, THAT'S RIGHT SUCKER, UNLIKE MOST OF YOU, I WAS BORN, AND RAISED IN THE USA, though I think, maybe Officer is american!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:28 am

Yo podría hablar en español pero ahora poner las palabras en inglés. (I might talk in spanish now but put up the english words.)
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:30 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Yo podría hablar en español pero ahora poner las palabras en inglés. (I might talk in spanish now but put up the english words.)
hmmmmmm *tear* this world is not what it used to be......
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:30 am

PLEASE DON'T TALK IN SPANISH ANYMORE, if you like I can teach you Jersey Slang: Oh Oh Oh WAT YOU LOOKIN AT OVER HERE Oh!!!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:33 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
PLEASE DON'T TALK IN SPANISH ANYMORE, if you like I can teach you Jersey Slang: Oh Oh Oh WAT YOU LOOKIN AT OVER HERE Oh!!!

For more Jersey slang, watch Jersey Shore.

For more Jersey slang that is probably more understandable (Never watched Jersey Shore so idk. Don't have it here.), watch Megas XLR.
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:34 am

¿Podrías dejar de hablar en mayúsculas? Podría enseñarte cómo escribir algunas palabras en español!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:37 am

Undead Brad wrote:
¿Podrías dejar de hablar en mayúsculas? Podría enseñarte cómo escribir algunas palabras en español!

"Could you stop talking in capitals? I could teach you how to write some words in Spanish!"
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:37 am

THAT SHOW, THE JERSEY SHORE IS A RIP, THEY ARE NOT EVEN REAL JERSEY GUYS AND GIRLS, THEY ARE RHODE ISLAND, THE WMPIES STATE IN THE COUNTRY, but Megas XLR is so much better, I loved that show, until it came to the season finally!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:40 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
THAT SHOW, THE JERSEY SHORE IS A RIP, THEY ARE NOT EVEN REAL JERSEY GUYS AND GIRLS, THEY ARE RHODE ISLAND, THE WMPIES STATE IN THE COUNTRY, but Megas XLR is so much better, I loved that show, until it came to the season finally!

I remember on YT once, I was listening to the Megas XLR theme, and someone said "The best thing ever to come from New Jersey!" or something like that.

True. So very, very true.

So, should we count ourselves lucky that Jersey Shore isn't broadcast here? Or anywhere else except America?
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:40 am

Cada vez que vea Jersey Shore, un libro hace suicidio, esperemos que será Twilight!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:41 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
hey i like rhode island its so pretty and serene! but eh thats IMO so yeah thats all i have to say on that statement
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:42 am

LONDON BOY, YOU ARE LUCKY THAT THE JERSEY SHORE SHOW IS NOT ON YOUR TV, IT IS A MOCKERY TO US JERSEY GUY'S AND GIRLS, AND YES MEGAS XLR IS THE BEST SHOW TO BE BASED IN NJ!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:43 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Cada vez que vea Jersey Shore, un libro hace suicidio, esperemos que será Twilight!
haha brad you always crack me up! so that snokki girl eh?
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:47 am

SHE'S A SHAME, SOME WEIRD CREEP WHO IS ALWAYS BREAKING THE LAW, AND HAVING STUPID GOSSIP SHOWS, WE ONLY HOPE SHE GET'S LOCKED UP AND NEVER RETURNS!!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:47 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
LONDON BOY, YOU ARE LUCKY THAT THE JERSEY SHORE SHOW IS NOT ON YOUR TV, IT IS A MOCKERY TO US JERSEY GUY'S AND GIRLS, AND YES MEGAS XLR IS THE BEST SHOW TO BE BASED IN NJ!
Nino! cuantas veces te voy a decir?! no quiero que usas esos caps!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
haha brad you always crack me up! so that snokki girl eh?
Snokkie chica? ¿Quién es ese?
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:48 am

'ello gov'ner, i be Dragoongamer86, but you may call me Dragoon, and remember, Stay Gold
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:48 am

Dane Dweller wrote:

Town boy actually. I live nowhere near London. It takes about 2 hours to get there. Better than going to Scotland as that trip takes about 6 hours.

Imagine, 6 hours in the back seat of a car, nothing to do, the only things out the window are hills, maybe a bit of rain, and clouds in the shape of dragons. Yeah, after you finally take a break, you're butt's gonna go to sleep.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

anyway i gtg c ya'll later folks!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:49 am

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUY'S WATCHING THAT GOD AWFUL SHOW, AND SPEAKING SPANISH, I'M OUT, SEE YOU GUY'S LATER!!!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:50 am

Oliver wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

Town boy actually. I live nowhere near London. It takes about 2 hours to get there. Better than going to Scotland as that trip takes about 6 hours.

Imagine, 6 hours in the back seat of a car, nothing to do, the only things out the window are hills, maybe a bit of rain, and clouds in the shape of dragons. Yeah, after you finally take a break, you're butt's gonna go to sleep.
um how does that even happen? i stay on a car trip for more than 6 hours to go to Colorado! (denver) at Christmas time! and yet it does not fall asleep though we do take breaks and play in the snow.....
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:52 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUY'S WATCHING THAT GOD AWFUL SHOW, AND SPEAKING SPANISH, I'M OUT, SEE YOU GUY'S LATER!!!
i don't watch it and i only spoke spanish once and i said 'do not use caps how many times have i told you?!' and we can speak what we want to speak and we can watch what we can watch there i said it! like he said though......PEACE!

Last edited by Kyle Saturday on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:53 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Oliver wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

um how does that even happen? i stay on a car trip for more than 6 hours to go to Colorado! (denver) at Christmas time! and yet it does not fall asleep though we do take breaks and play in the snow.....

What I mean is that it starts to hurt when you get up.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:53 am

Oliver wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Oliver wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

What I mean is that it starts to hurt when you get up.
oh ok well thx for the explanation!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:13 am

Wow.. little confused.. so Brad can speak Spanish.. Unfortunately, I NEVER learned a word of Spanish to be honest. Mind translating Brad?
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:31 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Oliver wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

No your not, i live in California. The most boring states in the U.S.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:23 am

Plz horror.
West Virginia is the most boring state. Or Maine. Or Vermont.

Just imagine....Trees, trees, nothing but trees.
No Cable.
Bad Cellphone reception.
One school district.

And a city so so small that it only consists of 5 buildings.
DONT BLINK! OR YOU'LL MISS IT AS YOU GO PAST!

It's like being in Alaska....but just not as cold.

I'm born and raised in Ohio. Luckly enough in a major city.
I always figured that California would be a "happening place".

Welcome to Xtreme by the way. Half of our members are residents of Europe and the other half is from the US.

Oliver, The Hom, X, and a couple of others that actually dont frequent as often are from Europe.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:23 am

Dane Dweller wrote:

... Why do me and X get left out...
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:37 am

Because he's prettier than U guise. Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! Heeplz
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

FusionFall Name : Shirou Luffy
Male Posts : 2413

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:23 pm

Welcome..
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top