FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:38 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel

» It was a rough day (ART)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 pm by Gloryangel


Share | 
 

 Who Wants More FusionFall?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Member

Member
SUDoKu


FusionFall Name : Grim Luciusrockets, Zak Leeaura, Spike Amberblade
Male Posts : 528
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 19

PostSubject: Who Wants More FusionFall?   Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:24 am

You are all familair with the WiiU, right?
If not, it's the successor to the Nintendo Wii. It'll have HD graphics, a large, tablet-like controller and amazing capabilities.

Well, Nintendo has just signed a contract allowing Unity to do something on the WiiU. Unity engine can be used on the WiiU and, for those that pay attention, they'd know that the Unity Engine runs Fusion Fall.

Fusion Fall will probably be playable at home, on your television screen, in HD.

_________________
IGN(s):
Grim Luciusrockets (LVL 21)
Stormy Steelyblade (LVL 7)
Spike Amberblade (LVL 9)

3DS Friend Code: 0430 8347 0506

Things I want:
Duncan Shirt ()
DJ Shirt ()
Owen Shirt ()
Trent Shirt ()
Team Chris Shirt ()
Team Amazon Shirt ()
Team Victory Shirt ()
Ultimate Swampfire Helmet ()
For FusionFall to return ()
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants More FusionFall?   Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:37 am

You gotta be kiddin'
Im getting 200$ shoes for christmas or wii-u

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Member

Member
SUDoKu


FusionFall Name : Grim Luciusrockets, Zak Leeaura, Spike Amberblade
Male Posts : 528
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants More FusionFall?   Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:54 am

No joke.

_________________
IGN(s):
Grim Luciusrockets (LVL 21)
Stormy Steelyblade (LVL 7)
Spike Amberblade (LVL 9)

3DS Friend Code: 0430 8347 0506

Things I want:
Duncan Shirt ()
DJ Shirt ()
Owen Shirt ()
Trent Shirt ()
Team Chris Shirt ()
Team Amazon Shirt ()
Team Victory Shirt ()
Ultimate Swampfire Helmet ()
For FusionFall to return ()
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants More FusionFall?   Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:22 am

no link no proof'
llulz

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants More FusionFall?   Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:31 am

Zeroknight wrote:
no link no proof'
llulz



Happy?

Anyway, I also hear the Wii U will also be backwards compatible with the Wii. But not with the Gamecube, instead, you can buy GC games from the Wii U's eShop.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants More FusionFall?   Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:33 am

Whats the price for Wii-U?
Im to lazy to search it up im shooting noobs

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants More FusionFall?   Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:48 am

Zeroknight wrote:
Whats the price for Wii-U?
Im to lazy to search it up im shooting noobs
welllllllll not to give hopes up....but the price is around ehhhhh lets say 500$ the lowest....yeah i preordered it and it cam to be 657.12$! yeah so if you really want to get it like me go ahead....

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants More FusionFall?   Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:56 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Zeroknight wrote:
Whats the price for Wii-U?
Im to lazy to search it up im shooting noobs
welllllllll not to give hopes up....but the price is around ehhhhh lets say 500$ the lowest....yeah i preordered it and it cam to be 657.12$! yeah so if you really want to get it like me go ahead....

I'm sure the price will go down soon. It's coming in November, so it could still be possible.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants More FusionFall?   Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:58 am

O_O dang kyle ur getting ripped

check it
dude its gonna be 250$-300$
atleast in america!! Razz

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants More FusionFall?   Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:59 am

Oliver wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Zeroknight wrote:
Whats the price for Wii-U?
Im to lazy to search it up im shooting noobs
welllllllll not to give hopes up....but the price is around ehhhhh lets say 500$ the lowest....yeah i preordered it and it cam to be 657.12$! yeah so if you really want to get it like me go ahead....

I'm sure the price will go down soon. It's coming in November, so it could still be possible.
yeah but seriously it can be played poratably and on the television and has like a live chat feature! that would be like a smartphone in a console....so add the price of a really good smartphone and the price of the ps vita......yeah Shocked

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants More FusionFall?   Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:01 am

Zeroknight wrote:
O_O dang kyle ur getting ripped

check it
dude its gonna be 250$-300$
atleast in america!! Razz
mine is coming with several games and some really awesome features not available till later versions of it Razz and has backwards compalibilty and it says thats not until later versions well thats what they think anyway...

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants More FusionFall?   Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:02 am

Yep, luckily it well sell for 250-300
in america Smile

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants More FusionFall?   Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:02 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Oliver wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Zeroknight wrote:
Whats the price for Wii-U?
Im to lazy to search it up im shooting noobs
welllllllll not to give hopes up....but the price is around ehhhhh lets say 500$ the lowest....yeah i preordered it and it cam to be 657.12$! yeah so if you really want to get it like me go ahead....

I'm sure the price will go down soon. It's coming in November, so it could still be possible.
yeah but seriously it can be played poratably and on the television and has like a live chat feature! that would be like a smartphone in a console....so add the price of a really good smartphone and the price of the ps vita......yeah Shocked

I think the DSi has a live chat feature. Either that or something else from the Game Boy Horror from Luigi's Mansion.

Anyway, you can also use the Wii remote and Nunchuck on it. Though unlike the Wii, the Wii U doesn't have a thing inside it that switches on while everything else inside the console switches off for backwards compatibility. Cause that's what the Wii does when you play a Gamecube game. Everything Wii-like turns off, while the mini Gamecube switches on. Pretty impressive if you ask me.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants More FusionFall?   Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:06 am

Oliver wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Oliver wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Zeroknight wrote:
Whats the price for Wii-U?
Im to lazy to search it up im shooting noobs
welllllllll not to give hopes up....but the price is around ehhhhh lets say 500$ the lowest....yeah i preordered it and it cam to be 657.12$! yeah so if you really want to get it like me go ahead....

I'm sure the price will go down soon. It's coming in November, so it could still be possible.
yeah but seriously it can be played poratably and on the television and has like a live chat feature! that would be like a smartphone in a console....so add the price of a really good smartphone and the price of the ps vita......yeah Shocked

I think the DSi has a live chat feature. Either that or something else from the Game Boy Horror from Luigi's Mansion.

Anyway, you can also use the Wii remote and Nunchuck on it. Though unlike the Wii, the Wii U doesn't have a thing inside it that switches on while everything else inside the console switches off for backwards compatibility. Cause that's what the Wii does when you play a Gamecube game. Everything Wii-like turns off, while the mini Gamecube switches on. Pretty impressive if you ask me.
very incorrect....the dsi was nothing more than a rip for it was the same thing as the ds but a little improvements and back then we did not really develop on live chatting systems on consoles.....

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants More FusionFall?   Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:09 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
very incorrect....the dsi was nothing more than a rip for it was the same thing as the ds but a little improvements and back then we did not really develop on live chatting systems on consoles.....

Well, I only have a normal DS, so I wasn't sure. I know the DSi had something from the Game Boy Horror, though.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants More FusionFall?   Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:11 am

Dsi doesnt have live chat,
cheese dsi suckkkks

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt


Level : 0
Male Posts : 456
Join date : 2012-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants More FusionFall?   Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:18 am

Well that escalated rather quickly. FusionFall will likely NOT be a traditional console game. They've already clarified that they don't exactly wish to expand further than a browser-based MMO. Additionally, it's just weird to have an MMO on a console. If Cartoon Network were to make a game using Unity for the WiiU, it would almost certainly not be a re-release of FusionFall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Member

Member
The Master


FusionFall Name : NOTHING RIGHT NOW!
Level : 0
Male Posts : 213
Join date : 2012-08-08
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants More FusionFall?   Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:05 pm

i dont think they will be actually making it for the wii u wear as i just think it will be playable on wii u like it can support infinity. so you could like got o fusionfall.com and try and launch game... but i t wont be a seperate app or something
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
HomChoi


FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4034
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 21
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants More FusionFall?   Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:18 pm

I can always start the London Riots 2...

Its gonna get Political

_________________
Former FF Player
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants More FusionFall?   Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:25 am

HomChoi wrote:
I can always start the London Riots 2...

Its gonna get Political

Oh God. As if the news isn't all politics and sport already.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Member

Member
SlimTheJackson


FusionFall Name : Slim De Jackson
Level : 0
Male Posts : 662
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 18
FF Location : Old Times

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants More FusionFall?   Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:56 am

Oliver wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
I can always start the London Riots 2...

Its gonna get Political

Oh God. As if the news isn't all politics and sport already.
Yeah I hate it so... much!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Who Wants More FusionFall?   Today at 3:15 am

Back to top Go down
 

Who Wants More FusionFall?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: General Discussions-