FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:38 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel

» It was a rough day (ART)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 pm by Gloryangel


Share | 
 

 lol mini contest.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent


FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 17
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: lol mini contest.....   Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:44 pm

rock needs u to try the impossible quiz! the person who gets to the highest number in the test jets jd...
(link is here my record is like 48...) so yea the person who get to the highest question wins good luck
ps.. this contest will go for about a day or 2. also no cheating tell me like the question number and what it is about (not allowed to use walk throughs ether sory...) good luck Very Happy

http://www.addictinggames.com/puzzle-games/theimpossiblequiz.jsp

_________________
   
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:55 pm

what do you mean? please explain better....

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent


FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 17
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:11 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
what do you mean? please explain better....
lol you have to try to get to the highest question on the game.... in the link the winner gets a free pair o jd

_________________
   
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:16 pm

rock talent wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
what do you mean? please explain better....
lol you have to try to get to the highest question on the game.... in the link the winner gets a free pair o jd
o well i played the game like twice before so...but i think i forgot most XD anyway im going to try right now also what are the rules like how many times can we play?

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:20 pm

OHHHHH im at 45! woooo!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY UNITY CRASHED!!!1

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:54 pm

well i got to 75 with no cheating....anyone else want to give it a go? god curse you giant bomb!!! that thing scared me i was like 'WHAT THE FUUUUU.....AHHHHHHHH!' hehe yeah.....well im done....can we try again and get better scores?

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
HomChoi


FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4034
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 21
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:04 pm

Done it... NOW WHERES MY NEW JD TRAINERS BOY!

_________________
Former FF Player
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad


FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3322
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 15
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:23 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Done it... NOW WHERES MY NEW JD TRAINERS BOY!
What was your score Hom?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent


FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 17
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:21 am

lol..... no no no ya need to also describe the question you were on and whats it about.... thats how i know you dont cheat....

_________________
   
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:26 am

rock talent wrote:
lol..... no no no ya need to also describe the question you were on and whats it about.... thats how i know you dont cheat....
yeah like i did i was on the bomby one idk what you had to do then i blew up....

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:07 am

also once i come back from school its 3:30 pm pacific time and tomorrow i come back at 2:00 so yeah that's just in case....

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:02 am

here is my answer to number 5, as it's more difficult question, where you have to put your mouse on the red dot, and get to the other side without touching blue, after you put your mouse on the dot, just keep the mouse button held down on the way to the end, i'm not sure if that's the intended method, but it still passed

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:20 am

eh I wont try because I can just ask my friend to use NPC hack and get jd wings and give em.

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent


FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 17
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:07 am

Zeroknight wrote:
eh I wont try because I can just ask my friend to use NPC hack and get jd wings and give em.
thats great why noy make more useless posts at stuff you dont want to try at

_________________
   
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:34 am

rock talent wrote:
Zeroknight wrote:
eh I wont try because I can just ask my friend to use NPC hack and get jd wings and give em.
thats great why noy make more useless posts at stuff you dont want to try at
well rockster when is the contest done? also zero i do not appreciate hacking and that goes for many others it takes useless space on your computer and is just a cheap way to get stuff...also proves that you are wasting YOUR time by hacking a game made for children....and as rock said that is a really useless post if you don't want to participate then don't comment or say you don't want to do it....man is that so difficult?!

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:44 am

lol I am just saying that I can possibly give u guys free jd's easily..
and I dont hack and hacking isnt useless its fast way 2 grind,
instead of doing it for hours

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:48 am

also kyle you shouldnt be talking about half of ur posts are useless posts.
=Had to say it <_<=
and by the way hacking is not a waste of time take for example
speed hack
or rapid fire hack.
seriously? LOL

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:00 am

Zeroknight wrote:
also kyle you shouldnt be talking about half of ur posts are useless posts.
=Had to say it <_<=
and by the way hacking is not a waste of time take for example
speed hack
or rapid fire hack.
seriously? LOL
hacking is waste of time....it makes the game easier and just makes you look like you have no life i don't hack again as i explained....but really hacking just play the game like a legit person would..... any kind of hacking dude is a waste of time unless you want to be a nonlegit person. also i said it was useless cause we really don't care if you hack or not no ones going to be like: 'oh zero thats so cool!' or 'man zero can you teach me how to hack?' no really no one cares...just keep it to yourself....

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:14 am

Zeroknight wrote:
lol I am just saying that I can possibly give u guys free jd's easily..
and I dont hack and hacking isnt useless its fast way 2 grind,
instead of doing it for hours

well then why haven't you given us free items

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:23 am

Zeroknight wrote:
lol I am just saying that I can possibly give u guys free jd's easily..
and I dont hack and hacking isnt useless its fast way 2 grind,
instead of doing it for hours
make the game easy? come on dude admit it hacking is stupid and is a waste just so its makes it easy? before hacks we played it legit but all the legit players (some of my friends were legit grinders) left cause no updates and hacking.. also its better to get them legit like this....jeezz

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:45 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Zeroknight wrote:
lol I am just saying that I can possibly give u guys free jd's easily..
and I dont hack and hacking isnt useless its fast way 2 grind,
instead of doing it for hours

well then why haven't you given us free items




Because it will just kill the value of jd wings,
jd wings is already down

and kyle dude seriously ROFL,
Its not a waste its good

at times

and I earned my items legitly from crates
I cant hack crates can I?
I use rapid fire to help not waste time for grinding for days which is A WASTE OF TIME AND LIFE..

And I am a legit grinder I learned how to use cheat engine about 3 months ago Razz
I only use it for rapid fire or jump hack if I wanna go to debug

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:51 am

Zeroknight wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Zeroknight wrote:
lol I am just saying that I can possibly give u guys free jd's easily..
and I dont hack and hacking isnt useless its fast way 2 grind,
instead of doing it for hours

well then why haven't you given us free items




Because it will just kill the value of jd wings,
jd wings is already down

and kyle dude seriously ROFL,
Its not a waste its good

at times

and I earned my items legitly from crates
I cant hack crates can I?
I use rapid fire to help not waste time for grinding for days which is A WASTE OF TIME AND LIFE..

And I am a legit grinder I learned how to use cheat engine about 3 months ago Razz
I only use it for rapid fire or jump hack if I wanna go to debug
no its not good... really grinding doesn't take long if you have a strategy apparently you don't if it takes you more than a day.....really a legit person wouldn't hack.... i abhore hacking it just shows you have no outside life and just want to run away into the gaming world....if you can hack that proves you have enough time to pay attention to the game which is NOT good so really dude just stop (course i can't tell you what to do but i said it Razz ) you may keep on saying 'oh well i hack so it doesn't take as long and im a legit gringer...' a legit grinder wouldn't hack for crates

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:37 am

I didnt say I was legit grinder did I?


Get some glasses



Grinding does NOT take stradegy unless you mean on where / what kinda loop you grind in or whatever.

Kyle your really ignorant a you know that?
just like I said last time
You are also a liar remember when you said you had all those items?

And then in game I said show the items and you said "I dont have them I know I am fail"
something like that
geez kyle like seriously grinding doesnt take skill it takes luck a noob can grind ben 10 in one min
a noob can grind heavy in one min
it takes luck.
one time i got tek tak shoes in one kill.
luck..
not strategy

now your saying I have no life?
pfft, look whos talking..


SOMEONE WHO USES RAPID FIRE ACTUALLY HAS TIME FOR A LIFE BECAUSE IT TAKES LESS TIME


commen sence
XLR probably wont be happy at this but eh you had it coming for saying I got no life <_<

so just seriously shut up already, I will stop because it wil get out of hand but yeh. Rofl

Wanna know why you didnt get the AA set?
Because of me Smile

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:53 am

seriously you don't wanna be nice and give us free items because it would "kill their value" come on, we both know that many people want stuff like JD because it looks cool and can't be gotten legitly anymore, if you can do something without hassle or self consiquenses, then do it, give us our free items

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:08 pm

Zeroknight wrote:
I didnt say I was legit grinder did I?


Get some glasses



Grinding does NOT take stradegy unless you mean on where / what kinda loop you grind in or whatever.

Kyle your really ignorant a you know that?
just like I said last time
You are also a liar remember when you said you had all those items?

And then in game I said show the items and you said "I dont have them I know I am fail"
something like that
geez kyle like seriously grinding doesnt take skill it takes luck a noob can grind ben 10 in one min
a noob can grind heavy in one min
it takes luck.
one time i got tek tak shoes in one kill.
luck..
not strategy

now your saying I have no life?
pfft, look whos talking..


SOMEONE WHO USES RAPID FIRE ACTUALLY HAS TIME FOR A LIFE BECAUSE IT TAKES LESS TIME


commen sence
XLR probably wont be happy at this but eh you had it coming for saying I got no life <_<

so just seriously shut up already, I will stop because it wil get out of hand but yeh. Rofl

Wanna know why you didnt get the AA set?
Because of me Smile
seeing as you say i need glasses after that all i saw was blah blah blah blah blah blah..... so what did ya say? oh yeah....you should get some glasses because you yourself said 'im a legit grinder' so dude don't make up stuff saying 'ohhh im not a legit grinder did i ever say that merrrr' again hacking IMO remember this is MY OPINION on hacking! there i put it big so you can see....also NO SUCH THING AS LUCK! its called a STRATEGY and SKILL! it matter what you attack and when.....seriously dude call me a no life? you level a char in less than 2 days thats says you really don't have anything better to do.....don't say stuff you don't want the reply to...

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad


FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3322
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 15
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:10 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Zeroknight wrote:
I didnt say I was legit grinder did I?


Get some glasses



Grinding does NOT take stradegy unless you mean on where / what kinda loop you grind in or whatever.

Kyle your really ignorant a you know that?
just like I said last time
You are also a liar remember when you said you had all those items?

And then in game I said show the items and you said "I dont have them I know I am fail"
something like that
geez kyle like seriously grinding doesnt take skill it takes luck a noob can grind ben 10 in one min
a noob can grind heavy in one min
it takes luck.
one time i got tek tak shoes in one kill.
luck..
not strategy

now your saying I have no life?
pfft, look whos talking..


SOMEONE WHO USES RAPID FIRE ACTUALLY HAS TIME FOR A LIFE BECAUSE IT TAKES LESS TIME


commen sence
XLR probably wont be happy at this but eh you had it coming for saying I got no life <_<

so just seriously shut up already, I will stop because it wil get out of hand but yeh. Rofl

Wanna know why you didnt get the AA set?
Because of me Smile
seeing as you say i need glasses after that all i saw was blah blah blah blah blah blah..... so what did ya say? oh yeah....you should get some glasses because you yourself said 'im a legit grinder' so dude don't make up stuff saying 'ohhh im not a legit grinder did i ever say that merrrr' again hacking IMO remember this is MY OPINION on hacking! there i put it big so you can see....also NO SUCH THING AS LUCK! its called a STRATEGY and SKILL! it matter what you attack and when.....seriously dude call me a no life? you level a char in less than 2 days thats says you really don't have anything better to do.....don't say stuff you don't want the reply to...
Actually it is luck on grinding. All drops are all on a random drop rate and can drop AT ANY TIME which is luck.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:15 pm

still i don't believe in luck its just another random factor never proved to exist....

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent


FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 17
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:45 pm

you see why i dont make many contests or post here that often? because anything i try to do or make goes down hill fast and turns into a war i think this will be my only contest.... lol no one is really wining..

_________________
   
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:47 pm

rock talent wrote:
you see why i dont make many contests or post here that often? because anything i try to do or make goes down hill fast and turns into a war i think this will be my only contest.... lol no one is really wining..

well duh, if your gonna make a contest, then you have to make it impossible or nearly impossible to cheat, with this 1, people could easily just look up a guide without anyone knowing

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:09 pm

rock talent wrote:
you see why i dont make many contests or post here that often? because anything i try to do or make goes down hill fast and turns into a war i think this will be my only contest.... lol no one is really wining..
im sorry rock its all my fault don't blame yourself..... i was so steamed when i came home idk what happened....so sorry....

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent


FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 17
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:11 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
rock talent wrote:
you see why i dont make many contests or post here that often? because anything i try to do or make goes down hill fast and turns into a war i think this will be my only contest.... lol no one is really wining..
im sorry rock its all my fault don't blame yourself..... i was so steamed when i came home idk what happened....so sorry....
eh its ok lol im just sick of fighting

_________________
   
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:12 pm

rock talent wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
rock talent wrote:
you see why i dont make many contests or post here that often? because anything i try to do or make goes down hill fast and turns into a war i think this will be my only contest.... lol no one is really wining..
im sorry rock its all my fault don't blame yourself..... i was so steamed when i came home idk what happened....so sorry....
eh its ok lol im just sick of fighting
me too....every contest i join and am closes they go all up against me...

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:23 pm

@Kyle
I can level a char in 2 days because I HAVE the time I could just sit home n sleep all day..

and I have glasses in RL.

And I just posted 1 thing and you had to say whatever u said.
But it doesnt bother me because you are who you are lolwut? Smile

And contests hasnt been bad at all usually goes smoothly Me and master's contest I holded
brad and kyle or whatever won
and kyle didnt deserve it so thats what ya get remember that Smile

and kyle you over exaggerate ALOT
man,
this is the problem with most fusionfall forums there are lots of kids..
well I mean like ignorant ppl who are rly annoying lol

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:35 pm

Zeroknight wrote:
@Kyle
I can level a char in 2 days because I HAVE the time I could just sit home n sleep all day..

and I have glasses in RL.

And I just posted 1 thing and you had to say whatever u said.
But it doesnt bother me because you are who you are lolwut? Smile

And contests hasnt been bad at all usually goes smoothly Me and master's contest I holded
brad and kyle or whatever won
and kyle didnt deserve it so thats what ya get remember that Smile

and kyle you over exaggerate ALOT
man,
this is the problem with most fusionfall forums there are lots of kids..
well I mean like ignorant ppl who are rly annoying lol
again say what you want all it is is just your words and opinion i don't care about you.... again why do people have time?....you tell me......lets see you are always on here and even saying why don't you guys come on here? cause we have lives unlike you....

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116



Last edited by Kyle Saturday on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:36 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Zeroknight wrote:
@Kyle
I can level a char in 2 days because I HAVE the time I could just sit home n sleep all day..

and I have glasses in RL.

And I just posted 1 thing and you had to say whatever u said.
But it doesnt bother me because you are who you are lolwut? Smile

And contests hasnt been bad at all usually goes smoothly Me and master's contest I holded
brad and kyle or whatever won
and kyle didnt deserve it so thats what ya get remember that Smile

and kyle you over exaggerate ALOT
man,
this is the problem with most fusionfall forums there are lots of kids..
well I mean like ignorant ppl who are rly annoying lol
again say what you want all it is is just your words and opinion i don't care about you....

you dont care
dont reply Very Happy

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:40 pm

well? you think you can tell me what i am and what i do!? if so you are incorrect.... man people like you i really despise....

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:51 pm

i didnt tell u what u can and what you gotta do..
geez shut up already,
kids like your are annoying as heck
you know what kyle
just stop
you dumb kid your so annoying more annoying then otumaru
your a liar and money hungry and do whatever u can to get an item.
if me and my friend dread ever make another event and u somehow win u get nothin'
cuz i rather delete the item then give it to you.




you wanna know why i type like this?
so you can understand me in your language
lol. ( ima lazy typer )

your probably not even in highschool you act like a freaking 5th grader

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:00 pm

Zeroknight wrote:
i didnt tell u what u can and what you gotta do..
geez shut up already,
kids like your are annoying as heck
you know what kyle
just stop
you dumb kid your so annoying more annoying then otumaru
your a liar and money hungry and do whatever u can to get an item.
if me and my friend dread ever make another event and u somehow win u get nothin'
cuz i rather delete the item then give it to you.




you wanna know why i type like this?
so you can understand me in your language
lol. ( ima lazy typer )

your probably not even in highschool you act like a freaking 5th grader
ahhhh you know what i really don't care! you are the one acting like a second grader by always talking back and being so annoying if you just stopped and didn't go out on a limb and be all messed up.All i did was say my opinion about hacking you could have just said 'well its your opinion and i really can't change your opinion so ill leave it at that' i would have had no problem you saying that heck if you did that we would have avoided this.... im just going to stop after this neither of us gain anything by fighting...over the internet..... and i really just am done with this i really abhore fighting... and i do not speak like that i know my grammar so please just stop.

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:03 pm

If it makes you feel better im sorry i just said my opinion.Maybe if i just had good school days i would have never done that... im done fighting so im going to let you be....

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:06 pm

not my fault,
you had to open ur big mouth
and ok


_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:09 pm

Zeroknight wrote:
not my fault,
you had to open ur big mouth
and ok

this is why i wish i was shy i don't like being a person who is always around people talking and talking.. hope you understand....

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
HomChoi


FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4034
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 21
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Oooooooooooi! Fam jam your hype! This arguing is moist bruv so just quit it!

_________________
Former FF Player
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147


FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5885
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:46 am

Lol, no offence but debates are better than childish arguments.
For hacking: speeds progress, enjoy the game more by spending less hours doing tedious grinding.

Against hacking: the reason the economy failed, taros are worthless, gives unfair advantages, etc.

It's off topic anyway.
Just my opinion on having in games:
Hacking in multiplayer is just a low life thing to do to increase your rank or kill death ratio, etc. No one enjoys the game; hacker uses less effort and skill and doesn't play the way it was meant to be experienced and more importantly, it's unfair to legit players who want to have fun. Losing unfairly isn't fun.

Hacking for yourself/in campaigns/story mode:
I guess it's cool; if you buy Crysis for example, finish the game, then unlock all weapons, increase health and invisibility via hacks, that's cool because no one suffers and you get more alternate ways of experiencing your hard earned game.

I know it doesn't relate directly to FusionFall but I'm just bored lol and it makes sense. Smile

_________________
"Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk." - Tony Stark, Iron Man.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com http://youtube.com/xtremexdude

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:16 am

well yeah debates on hacking are dumb against fusionfall speed hack n rapid fire,
I dont know how to do any other hacks but rapid fire n jump hack lol

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Member

Member
SUDoKu


FusionFall Name : Grim Luciusrockets, Zak Leeaura, Spike Amberblade
Male Posts : 528
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:25 pm

61 is my record.

_________________
IGN(s):
Grim Luciusrockets (LVL 21)
Stormy Steelyblade (LVL 7)
Spike Amberblade (LVL 9)

3DS Friend Code: 0430 8347 0506

Things I want:
Duncan Shirt ()
DJ Shirt ()
Owen Shirt ()
Trent Shirt ()
Team Chris Shirt ()
Team Amazon Shirt ()
Team Victory Shirt ()
Ultimate Swampfire Helmet ()
For FusionFall to return ()
Back to top Go down
View user profile


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: lol mini contest.....   Today at 9:11 pm

Back to top Go down
 

lol mini contest.....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: General Discussions-