Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok so the show 'The Invasion Begins' Real thread has been filled up so if you want anything like characters info or old overviews go check them out!Otherwise this is the back-up thread.

Last edited by Kyle Saturday on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:46 pm

Hey guys! 1st text on my cell Smile annoying to do but atleast I can post stuff on it. Anyways sorry have been gome so long.... but now to bussiness. Im going to attempt to sneak on this weekend so we can get some filming done. Like I said before, we will be filmin the entire Season 1 of Invasion Begins before actually posting any epsiodes. We will be running it like a real TV show, relasing an episode every Saturday, proably next Summer. We have done some filming of episode 1 all ready but since we are filming the entire season we can jump around a bit. This weekend my goal is to completly finish filming 1 episode completly. A real easy episode to film called All the World's a Stage im which the group attends a concert in Townsville Center an is attacked by a group of SACT agents. Hope to see you all this weekend! Thanks
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:50 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Hey guys! 1st text on my cell Smile annoying to do but atleast I can post stuff on it. Anyways sorry have been gome so long.... but now to bussiness. Im going to attempt to sneak on this weekend so we can get some filming done. Like I said before, we will be filmin the entire Season 1 of Invasion Begins before actually posting any epsiodes. We will be running it like a real TV show, relasing an episode every Saturday, proably next Summer. We have done some filming of episode 1 all ready but since we are filming the entire season we can jump around a bit. This weekend my goal is to completly finish filming 1 episode completly. A real easy episode to film called All the World's a Stage im which the group attends a concert in Townsville Center an is attacked by a group of SACT agents. Hope to see you all this weekend! Thanks
OFFICE, WHAT UP BRO!!!, anyway I am ready for episode one, as Lord Dane looks at Fuses arrival, so post me back, oh and if Ray joins, Nova is threatening to quit!!!
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Level : 0
Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:04 pm

Wait. Filming in FF? Hope so
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:19 pm

SACT attacks? This calls for the Dynamic SACT Experiment DUO!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:36 pm

So, now I'm excited, Officer is coming back this weekend, Ray might join, Nova may quit, who knows, but I am thrilled for the show, anyone else?
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:32 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Sure!Anyways....Im am going to be filming with Junior Cause he needs work to so yeah no worries.....but you did take the pic with the bettle already....Ugh! so stupid of me!
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:40 pm

hey i just noticed, this is now the most viewed topic
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:44 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Course!People love a good movie!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:10 am

Oh God!!!, my dad and my little brother went to Pittsburgh, PA, and took MY LAPTOP, so now I can not play till Monday, but maybe I could go to the public library, they have computers for everyone!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:32 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Oh God!!!, my dad and my little brother went to Pittsburgh, PA, and took MY LAPTOP, so now I can not play till Monday, but maybe I could go to the public library, they have computers for everyone!

I know the feel, bro. When I went to Scotland a couple months ago, I took my then-working Wii with me but no Wii Remote. I brought two games, a Gamecube controller, a GC memory card, the adapter, the AV cables, the sensor bar and some batteries.

I also forgot to bring my laptop. Because I am an idiot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

supercyclone
supercyclone

FusionFall Name : zeus fatalshadow
Male Posts : 11
FF Location : in your moms bed room at night when your sleeping

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:50 am

HomChoi wrote:

you have to watch the ones with mute spitta if he had an album i would totaly buy itThe Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 424776184
Best. Video. Ever.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:32 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:

ok why are you setting the font so large, are you afraid we can't read or something
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:34 am

So Dragoon, did you have your pic done, and had your voice overall?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:35 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:

ok why are you setting the font so large, are you afraid we can't read or something

Yes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:18 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
So Dragoon, did you have your pic done, and had your voice overall?

well no actually, i have pics of my character, but i'm pretty sure officer hasn't done my voice yet
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:03 am

lol ikr dragoon

STEALING UNDELOS'S STYLE <_<
XD
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:40 am

Woah back up Nova might quit?!
Anyway Dragoon I'll be happy to get some pics of you for your voicee over
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:40 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Woah back up Nova might quit?!
Anyway Dragoon I'll be happy to get some pics of you for your voicee over
Well here is the story, gather around children for here is a tale, about a lad named Ray who disliked a part of the seven legends movie, so Nova one day told Officer he will quit, if you banned ray from hating the scene, so with that said, Officer, will you let ray play, or let Nova go?
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:25 pm

Filming Day Everyone!
My parents are out and i'm ready to film. I got a few hours so whenever your ready,it doesn't matter which scene (it just has to be in Season 1) but I'll film you. I said my goal was to finish filming "All the World a Stage" but we don't have to film that episode. Notify me if your ready and lets get started! cheers
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:53 pm

Kyle here is the revised version of your voice over. Hope you like it! Remember anyone else who wants theirs done please notify me and we can take a pic and get started immediately. I have finished Lord Dane's, Razor's, Baron's, and now Kyle's. Remember to subscribe Razz
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:08 pm

WICKED, but like I said my dad took my laptop, so now I have to go the library and hope they have unity, but now I have to wait to go, cease my mom is in the hospital, and it worries me!('Sad')
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:10 pm

Ok lemme pick my voice I guess
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:15 pm

Super Angryray wrote:
Ok lemme pick my voice I guess
Super did you see my PM?
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:29 pm

Yeah. Imma send him a PM to apologize. But you have to understand that theres alot of history between me and nova and most of that history isn't so great.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

Male Posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:36 pm

so your are on rite now where can i find you ign:Owen Faveninja
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtyHHWFw_vs&feature=youtube_gdata_playerthe voice of Ray Kishatu is going to be the voice of Kyoya From Beyblade. He's the one in the Dark Green Camo Jacket. Plus he's the one who battle the guy with the blue hair. Watch the whole episode because there's a point where Kyoya makes a combat and awesome background music as well during the combat.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:57 pm

Super Angryray wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtyHHWFw_vs&feature=youtube_gdata_playerthe voice of Ray Kishatu is going to be the voice of Kyoya From Beyblade. He's the one in the Dark Green Camo Jacket. Plus he's the one who battle the guy with the blue hair. Watch the whole episode because there's a point where Kyoya makes a combat and awesome background music as well during the combat.
Watched the episode. If you want I will use the voice of Kyoya. Have you talked to Nova yet?
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:59 pm

Nope..He hasn't been on for the past week or so.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:05 pm

Super Angryray wrote:
Nope..He hasn't been on for the past week or so.
Alright then. And when you do talk to him try to sound sorry alright. I want to have you both in the series.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:09 pm

SWEET, WE GOT RAY!!!, but now we got filming to do, Officer when will your parents be back, also do want Rex in the film, I found his animation!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:31 pm

aW smucks i wanna be a candy pirate lol and i'm on going to fosters.what voice thing do you use officer
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:33 pm

Knight wrote:
aW smucks i wanna be a candy pirate lol and i'm on going to fosters.what voice thing do you use officer
I replied to your pm days ago Knight. Did you see it?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:37 pm

i see and are youn on rite now.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:40 pm

Knight wrote:
One Second Ill go one now btw anyone up for filming
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:42 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Knight wrote:
One Second Ill go one now btw anyone up for filming
I think I might go to the library to see if I can play, and then I can be filmed looking at planet Fuse!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:33 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Kyle here is the revised version of your voice over. Hope you like it! Remember anyone else who wants theirs done please notify me and we can take a pic and get started immediately. I have finished Lord Dane's, Razor's, Baron's, and now Kyle's. Remember to subscribe Razz
Um......well.....i liked it when you did my voice.....BUt alright....
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:44 pm

I like the new voice, the old one sounded a little too....well quite, but this one sounds good!, also Officer did you replace Officer Second with that cannon guy as the new main hero?
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
I like the new voice, the old one sounded a little too....well quite, but this one sounds good!, also Officer did you replace Officer Second with that cannon guy as the new main hero?
Nah Besides its my opinion i don't like voice generators....
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Well my voice is okay, though I wanted a voice like Darth Vader, or that of razor's!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Well my voice is okay, though I wanted a voice like Darth Vader, or that of razor's!
Yeah well when Officer comes back you can tell him~.....
Back to top Go down

Fire Fist Nova

Fire Fist Nova
ZFistAce
ZFistAce

FusionFall Name : Nova galacticboomer
Male Posts : 506
FF Location : Anime Land

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:06 pm

Theres a new invasion begin thread?
Back to top Go down
http://m.youtube.com/#/user/novagalacticbommer

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:07 pm

nova dragon wrote:
Theres a new invasion begin thread?
ya the old one got filled up 20 pages :affraid: Anyway Nova I herd a rumor about you quitting? Is it true?
Back to top Go down

Fire Fist Nova

Fire Fist Nova
ZFistAce
ZFistAce

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:09 pm

yeah. if ray joins.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:10 pm

nova dragon wrote:
yeah. if ray joins.
What do you have against Ray? Did he scam you or something?
Back to top Go down

Fire Fist Nova

Fire Fist Nova
ZFistAce
ZFistAce

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:11 pm

something.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:13 pm

nova dragon wrote:
something.
There is no way you guys could get along or even become friends? I talked to Ray and he said he would be willing to apologize for what he did.
Back to top Go down

Fire Fist Nova

Fire Fist Nova
ZFistAce
ZFistAce

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:14 pm

he was being rude to me and my friends and cursed us out......
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:18 pm

nova dragon wrote:
he was being rude to me and my friends and cursed us out......
I understand you be angry with Ray then. I talked to him earlier and said he was sorry, though he didn't tell me what for you just did. Could Ray & you talk and see if you can make up? Anyway, want me to take your screen shot for your voice over?
Back to top Go down

Fire Fist Nova

Fire Fist Nova
ZFistAce
ZFistAce

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:18 pm

sure. I dont know about that. ill get on ff
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:19 pm

nova dragon wrote:
sure. I dont know about that. ill get on ff
Kk meet you there
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series

View previous topic View next topic Back to top