Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Fear The Great
Fear The Great

FusionFall Name : Fearless Wolfstone
Level : 36
Male Posts : 368
FF Location : The Unknown

PostSubject: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:08 am

TOMMOROW!!! EVERYONE GET READY. ARE YA READY? YA READY? WELL IM THROWING AN EPIC, HALLOWEEN PAR-TAYYYY!! EVERY ONE GET YOUR HALLOWEEN SPIRIT ON AND JOIN ME AND FRIENDS FOR AND AWESOME PARTY. IF YOU HAVE HALLOWEEN LIKE CLOTHS ON YOU GET (FREE PUMPKIN CRATES!!!!!!!!!!!) IM GIVING THEM OUT MY NAME IS (Fearless Wolfstone.)
MEET US IN FRONT OF THE GRAVEYARD (ETERNAL VISTA/ETERNAL MEADOWS) TIME: ALL DAY!
DANCE, CHAT, TRADE, ECT TOMMOROW (OCT. 5th) SPREAD THE WORD AND TELL FRIENDS. MAKE SURE TO WEAR HALLOWEEN COSTUMES THANKS AND HAVE FUN!!!!!

Last edited by Fearless Attackstone on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:14 am

Funny that you posted this twice. And why tomorrow? I don't go back to college 'til Wednesday and I'm not staying round my sister's house this week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:24 am

Fearless Attackstone wrote:
TOMMOROW!!! EVERYONE GET READY. ARE YA READY? YA READY? WELL IM THROWING AN EPIC, HALLOWEEN PAR-TAYYYY!! EVERY ONE GET YOUR HALLOWEEN SPIRIT ON AND JOIN ME AND FRIENDS FOR AND AWESOME PARTY. IF YOU HAVE HALLOWEEN LIKE CLOTHS ON YOU GET (FREE PUMPKIN CRATES!!!!!!!!!!!) IM GIVING THEM OUT MY NAME IS (Fearless Wolfstone.)
MEET US IN FRONT OF THE GRAVEYARD (ETERNAL VISTA/ETERNAL MEADOWS) TIME: ALL DAY!
DANCE, CHAT, TRADE, ECT TOMMOROW (OCT. 2ND) SPREAD THE WORD AND TELL FRIENDS. MAKE SURE TO WEAR HALLOWEEN COSTUMES THANKS AND HAVE FUN!!!!!

Tomorrow right? not the day i posted this but what ever..

Oh and can i get couple pumpkin crates for a costume? My acc has Nothing but a Ben 10 werewolf tail.. SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  3402580550

Eh..oh see you there i guess.. Neutral SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  1091913718
Back to top Go down

Fear The Great
Fear The Great

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:30 am

Its cool I still give ya pumpkin crates and oliver if you cant make it tommorow want me to save one for you?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:33 am

Its cool I still give ya pumpkin crates and oliver if you cant make it tommorow want me to save one for you?

Sure. I'll probably be on next week if I'm not still playing Pikmin 2. Game's hard at times, but fun and addictive.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:45 am

well i don't need any pumpkin crates since i still have about 1/4 of a banks worth, nor do i need any halloween clothes, since i have all halloween sets
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:48 am

Oliver wrote:

Sure. I'll probably be on next week if I'm not still playing Pikmin 2. Game's hard at times, but fun and addictive.

-no offence but- WHATS UP WITH YOU AND PIKMAN?? Never played that game so im really asking.. Question Question
Back to top Go down

Fear The Great
Fear The Great

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:58 am

Well its also a early halloween party dragon not just a give away
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:00 am

D Horror wrote:
Oliver wrote:

-no offence but- WHATS UP WITH YOU AND PIKMAN?? Never played that game so im really asking.. Question Question

PikmIn, with an I. Common mistake, don't worry.

Anyway, it's fun! It also makes you think the Pikmin are real a bit at times cause you have to protect them.

Without them, Olimar is weak. He can fight, but without the Pikmin it takes forever and is more dangerous.

There are 6 known types. Reds are strong and fire resistant, Yellows are light and is immune to electrical hazards, Blues are amphibious, Purples are the toughest and Whites are poisonous, are immune to poison and have X-ray vision.

The other two are rock and magneta Pikmin, but since they're Pikmin 3 exclusives so far, no one knows much about them. Except the guys at Nintendo. Nintendo knows all.

Pikmin are also fragile. They fight, they multiply and they get eaten.

I remember on Saturday, I was trying to fight a Careening Dirigibug surrounded by Volatile Beetles and the Dirigibug threw a bomb rock, and just when I thought the Pikmin weren't in the bomb rock's range, all but one of my yellow Pikmin were killed. KILLED! This was in a cave, too so I couldn't get more yellows at the time.

I hate Careening Dirigibugs. They fly in the air and produce and throw bomb rocks! I also hate Wollywogs, Spotty Bulbears, Swooping Snitchbugs, Burrowing Snagrets and the Water wraith even though I haven't faced him yet and probably will tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:01 am

Well its also a early halloween party dragon not just a give away

i knoooooooooooooooooooowwwwww, but i'm just saying that i won't need any...if i show up
Back to top Go down

Fear The Great
Fear The Great

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:13 am

oh
Back to top Go down

Fear The Great
Fear The Great

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:27 am

Make sure everyone comes Spread the word and telll friends plz thanks Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:40 am

Seems cool cya there but to mess with you imma wear a Santa hat >Smile -hex makodragon
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:43 am

Oliver wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Oliver wrote:

Anyway, it's fun! It also makes you think the Pikmin are real a bit at times cause you have to protect them.

Without them, Olimar is weak. He can fight, but without the Pikmin it takes forever and is more dangerous.

There are 6 known types. Reds are strong and fire resistant, Yellows are light and is immune to electrical hazards, Blues are amphibious, Purples are the toughest and Whites are poisonous, are immune to poison and have X-ray vision.

The other two are rock and magneta Pikmin, but since they're Pikmin 3 exclusives so far, no one knows much about them. Except the guys at Nintendo. Nintendo knows all.

I remember on Saturday, I was trying to fight a Careening Dirigibug surrounded by Volatile Beetles and the Dirigibug threw a bomb rock, and just when I thought the Pikmin weren't in the bomb rock's range, all but one of my yellow Pikmin were killed. KILLED! This was in a cave, too so I couldn't get more yellows at the time.

I hate Careening Dirigibugs. They fly in the air and produce and throw bomb rocks! I also hate Wollywogs, Spotty Bulbears, Swooping Snitchbugs, Burrowing Snagrets and the Water wraith even though I haven't faced him yet and probably will tomorrow.
Idk why but I am addicted to Fire Emblem Por and RD its pretty hard yet fun at the end!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:45 am

Also why a weekday? it seems like a horrible day to have a party i mean we all have school and just no.....Why not Saturday it seems like a cool day.....
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:47 am

I've never played Fire Emblem. I saw FE: Path of Radiance in GAME on Thursday or Friday, but I was saving for Pikmin 2. Can't remember how much it was either.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:51 am

Oliver wrote:
I've never played Fire Emblem. I saw FE: Path of Radiance in GAME on Thursday or Friday, but I was saving for Pikmin 2. Can't remember how much it was either.
That why PoR is path of radiance XD anyway i like it idk why i just do.....
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:03 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Oliver wrote:

Lol, never noticed the 'PoR' bit. I MIGHT try it sometime.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:08 am

Oliver wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Oliver wrote:

Not really telling you to play it im just saying.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:26 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Oliver wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Oliver wrote:

I know, but I like to play Nintendo games if they look any good. Like Zelda: Wind Waker or Star Fox: Adventures.

Reminds me, even though I've never played a Star Fox game in my life (Unless you count the demo in SSBB), I had a dream about it last night. Weird.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:42 am

Oliver wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Oliver wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Oliver wrote:

I know, but I like to play Nintendo games if they look any good. Like Zelda: Wind Waker or Star Fox: Adventures.

Reminds me, even though I've never played a Star Fox game in my life (Unless you count the demo in SSBB), I had a dream about it last night. Weird.
Really weird.....BUt ok i understand now i thought you wanted to play it just because i said i liked it and i was adiicted to it.....
Back to top Go down

Fear The Great
Fear The Great

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:05 am

You guys arnt on fall break?
Back to top Go down

Fear The Great
Fear The Great

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:06 am

i guess im gonna have to change it to a weekend how about Friday?
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:25 am

Hmm..I cant come i have to go to work..but i guess you dont really care about a one person out of the amount of people that like

that time.. SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  3402580550 I guess i'll work something out and FALL BREAK?! Are you kidding? I'm weeks from that!!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:27 am

Fall break for what? You still have not gone back to school or what? My next break is Thanksgiving break yeah i don't get Halloween off because its on a school day and not really a nation wide celebrated holiday....
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:28 am

Hmmm well i guess i still have school dude....
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:28 am

Oliver wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Oliver wrote:

Seems legit... SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  424776184

May have to consider buying that. Yeah,just another game for my collection. SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  2628456867
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:30 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Fall break for what? You still have not gone back to school or what? My next break is Thanksgiving break yeah i don't get Halloween off because its on a school day and not really a nation wide celebrated holiday....

Im in the middle of the first semester dude..Just waiting for report cards so i get can the heck on a vacation...

SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  2628456867 SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  2628456867 SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  2628456867 SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  1174271126.... SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  3402580550
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:38 am

D Horror wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:

Im in the middle of the first semester dude..Just waiting for report cards so i get can the heck on a vacation...

SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  2628456867 SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  2628456867 SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  2628456867 SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  1174271126.... SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  3402580550
What do you mean? Like even when i get my report card i don't get break how many school days do you have?
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:48 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:

What do you mean? Like even when i get my report card i don't get break how many school days do you have?

Well i get report cards usually when school just started and we are going on break but it changes and until my thanksgiving vacation..

Not sure maybe in a couple weeks..But wait till Christmas break!!! :rendeer: santa :rendeer:
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:49 am

D Horror wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:

Well i get report cards usually when school just started and we are going on break but it changes and until my thanksgiving vacation..

Not sure maybe in a couple weeks..But wait till Christmas break!!! :rendeer: santa :rendeer:
Ok but how many days are you in school?
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:52 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:

Tomorrow will be my 34th day... Neutral

Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:14 am

D Horror wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:

Tomorrow will be my 34th day... Neutral

Lol how many? im in for 180.....
Back to top Go down

Fear The Great
Fear The Great

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:28 am

Dude Friday (AFTER SCHOOL) -.- Lol Duh Im glad im on fall break XDD
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:58 am

Oliver wrote:

Adventures is awesome. De, you seem like you love Platformers. It just so happens that's my favorite genre as well. I have StarFox: Adventures and practically loved every second of it. Some say its highly reminescent of Ocarina of Time (or majora's Mask. I can't recall which one right now...) but you'll love it.

I've only recently played a TRUE StarFox game. Adventures is actually what you wouldn't consider a TRUE StarFox game since the majority of the gameplay is not flight simulated like all of its predecessors. I purchased StarFox 64 from these kids selling their games for some money. Good thing I came around when I did because they were just trying to sell them for a measily 3-5 dollars. Me, being the respectable Gamer that I am, paid them I think 20 dollars(or 30....can't remember but it wwas a lot) for just StarFox 64 and Pokemon Stadiumn 2. I could just see that moment as that one day that they would regret for the rest of their life since most if not ALL game stores NEVER SELL THOSE TITLES FOR LESS THAN 20 BUCKS.

Come to find out, I actually really enjoy StarFox. It's pretty interesting.

It's no Ace Combat.....but I like it that way.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Fear The Great
Fear The Great

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:13 am

So is everyone coming or what? lol
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:27 am

Undelos wrote:
Adventures is awesome. De, you seem like you love Platformers. It just so happens that's my favorite genre as well.

Yep, we really do have a lot in common. It's... weird. My favoured genres are usually dependent on the game, but my favourites are platformer, adventure and action. Kinda like Ninjabreadman. However, Ninjabreadman isn't really my type in terms of controls.

Anyway, I think I saw Star Fox: Adventures in the game store for about £5-10 so I MIGHT get it sometime. The cheapest game in the Gamecube section was £5, but I can't remember if it was Adventures or Simpsons: Hit & Run, which I've already got on PS2 and don't really need another version.

I saw Star Fox 64 on the Wii Shop Channel yesterday for about 1000 points (Along with all the other 64 games...), so I might either get that or Super Mario 64 when I can. I thought SF64 was kinda fun when playing the demo so...
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:34 am

well i will, wearing 1 of the halloween sets, most likely fusion wraith
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:15 am

lol when is it again?
Back to top Go down

Zok Andrew Atomic
Zok Andrew Atomic

FusionFall Name : Zok Andrew Atomic
Male Posts : 202
FF Location : Peach Creek Commons (Future)

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:17 am

DANCE, CHAT, TRADE, ECT TOMMOROW (OCT. 5th) SPREAD THE WORD AND TELL FRIENDS. MAKE SURE TO WEAR HALLOWEEN COSTUMES THANKS AND HAVE FUN!!!!!

Did it already have it?
Back to top Go down

Zok Andrew Atomic
Zok Andrew Atomic

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:22 am

Zok Andrew Atomic wrote:

Did it already have it?
Also what time
Back to top Go down

Fear The Great
Fear The Great

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:24 am

most likly all day
Back to top Go down

Fear The Great
Fear The Great

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:27 am

My good friend Renagade Spacesheep is Helping me give out the pumpkin crates so make sure everyone thanks him Smile BTw its on Friday ALl day Spread the word plz Thx Smile
Back to top Go down

Fear The Great
Fear The Great

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:47 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
lol when is it again?
lol its on friday all day
Back to top Go down

Fear The Great
Fear The Great

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:51 am

This is where the EPIC halloween party will be hosted
SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  Cm_cap28
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:23 am

OHHHH lol have you looked in the eyes of trhe statue?they glow red....also a game that i have playing to kill time is wizard 101 i have to say the game isn't bad!tey update every holiday month like this monthe they updated quests for halloween and the community is still in there!id say thats where all the players went.... Glare Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Fear The Great
Fear The Great

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:35 am

there eys creep me out XD
Back to top Go down

Fear The Great
Fear The Great

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:45 am

My bro Rex ShadowWorth Is helping host this EPIC event also And Calix Zeromaster Will prob help get the place turnt up lol
Back to top Go down

Zok Andrew Atomic
Zok Andrew Atomic

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:47 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
OHHHH lol have you looked in the eyes of trhe statue?they glow red....also a game that i have playing to kill time is wizard 101 i have to say the game isn't bad!tey update every holiday month like this monthe they updated quests for halloween and the community is still in there!id say thats where all the players went.... Glare Rolling Eyes

The statue is Grim in Anime Neutral
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:59 am

Zok Andrew Atomic wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:

The statue is Grim in Anime Neutral
Well its not because grim already s in anime pretty much..or um yeah thats not grim its a sterio type grim reaper
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!    SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

SPECIAL HALLOWEEN REPORT!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top