Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:20 am

First topic message reminder :

What ever stuff I typed down here, I have removed to make room for this.

Since this is the most off-topic thread EVER, just talk about anything. The video, Australia, Charmander, ANYTHING!

Wha? I don't think this topic can be brought back to... topic now. Especially cause there wasn't much to talk about in the first place.

Last edited by Oliver on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

AuthorMessage

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:50 pm

D Horror wrote:
I said i lovd the accent also Usa and England are total jerks to each other.
Yeah sure we have our times, but were strong allies, Russia, now they are not to be trusted!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:59 pm

Country-boy. I keep saying I live nowhere near London. Anyway, yeah, all we've done is... I dunno. I don't think we export a lot of stuff.

So, apparently Australians can be a bit sensitive... I still love their accent! There is also an advert for a beer with Australians in it and... kinda funny.

But yeah, apart from the sensitivity and the bugs, Australia's pretty good. Though I still prefer Lanzarote cause it's closer.

Wha? I'm not a HUGE fan of planes, but spending 6-9 hours in one seat, only getting up during the flight to go to the toilet, the sun's always in your eyes, the air filter makes tea taste gross apparently (Something to do with the boiling point, and the air effecting it), the food is almost always a Shepard's pie, you can't stretch your legs (Unless you're short), there's almost always a kid sitting behind you always kicking the back of your seat every 60 seconds, there's nothing on the TV (Apart from a 5 year old movie you can watch on Channel 5 any day), when you land, your bottom may feel sore from sitting down that long and the plane is so crowded, it takes 10 minutes to get off and the luggage thing takes forever to start.

Planes would be more enjoyable if they installed a console. Which means Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo would have to make a little thing for plane TVs so you can choose which console you want, which game you want to play and the cabin crew would come round and give you a controller for you to plug in to the seat or something, which is connected to the TV and you probably get the idea.

EDIT: D, since when were England complete jerks to the US? Apart from maybe that one war. Sure, we can be jerks, but not total jerks.

One reason we're not at war with each other is that we're saving our ammo for the French. Sure, we're allies with them, but there are some days that are just... boring.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:04 am

Oliver wrote:
Country-boy. I keep saying I live nowhere near London. Anyway, yeah, all we've done is... I dunno. I don't think we export a lot of stuff.

So, apparently Australians can be a bit sensitive... I still love their accent! There is also an advert for a beer with Australians in it and... kinda funny.

But yeah, apart from the sensitivity and the bugs, Australia's pretty good. Though I still prefer Lanzarote cause it's closer.

Wha? I'm not a HUGE fan of planes, but spending 6-9 hours in one seat, only getting up during the flight to go to the toilet, the sun's always in your eyes, the air filter makes tea taste gross apparently (Something to do with the boiling point, and the air effecting it), the food is almost always a Shepard's pie, you can't stretch your legs (Unless you're short), there's almost always a kid sitting behind you always kicking the back of your seat every 60 seconds, there's nothing on the TV (Apart from a 5 year old movie you can watch on Channel 5 any day), when you land, your bottom may feel sore from sitting down that long and the plane is so crowded, it takes 10 minutes to get off and the luggage thing takes forever to start.

Planes would be more enjoyable if they installed a console. Which means Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo would have to make a little thing for plane TVs so you can choose which console you want, which game you want to play and the cabin crew would come round and give you a controller for you to plug in to the seat or something, which is connected to the TV and you probably get the idea.

EDIT: D, since when were England complete jerks to the US? Apart from maybe that one war. Sure, we can be jerks, but not total jerks.

One reason we're not at war with each other is that we're saving our ammo for the French. Sure, we're allies with them, but there are some days that are just... boring.

Yeah D, I mean England, and the USA like only fought twice against each other in wars, we fought in the Revolutionary War, and War of 1812, but besides those two, we have become good friends, and are now working together to stop the terrorism that is happening in the east!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:09 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Oliver wrote:

Yeah D, I mean England, and the USA like only fought twice against each other in wars, we fought in the Revolutionary War, and War of 1812, but besides those two, we have become good friends, and are now working together to stop the terrorism that is happening in the east!

..This isn't a happy-ending movie Dane.. but yeah thats true.

Oliver, That would be soooooooooooooooo cool apart from the fact that i never ride in planes...but still pretty cool. CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 424776184
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

FusionFall Name : Grim Luciusrockets, Zak Leeaura, Spike Amberblade
Male Posts : 524

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:16 am

D Horror wrote:
Actually, i lied. My opinion about Australia: its not very..pleasant.

Its not sanitary, (no im no a neat-freak) little too dangerous,(basically there were animals crawling in my bed everynight)

and finally..well theres one thing i LOVE:the accent!

Not all Aussie's have an accent. I have a Scottish/Welsh accent, despite every generation since my Great Great Grandparents being born in Australia. Not sure about before that...
I'm manogermophobic (I think that's how it's spelled), which means that I'm afraid of getting germs on my hands. Most people I know have very clean and proper, and hate when things are dirty.
I've never had a creature on my bed that wasn't a pet. Were you outdoors?

And yeah, Australia has more friends than America. We have daddy England, neighbour Japan, big bro America etc.

In all honesty, if there was a war to happen on Australian land, how many countries do you think would come to help? So many countries owe us favours that it's not funny.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:19 am

SUDoKu wrote:
D Horror wrote:

Its not sanitary, (no im no a neat-freak) little too dangerous,(basically there were animals crawling in my bed everynight)

Not all Aussie's have an accent. I have a Scottish/Welsh accent, despite every generation since my Great Great Grandparents being born in Australia. Not sure about before that...
I'm manogermophobic (I think that's how it's spelled), which means that I'm afraid of getting germs on my hands. Most people I know have very clean and proper, and hate when things are dirty.

And yeah, Australia has more friends than America. We have daddy England, neighbour Japan, big bro America etc.

In all honesty, if there was a war to happen on Australian land, how many countries do you think would come to help? So many countries owe us favours that it's not funny.

Well Australia never really fought anyone that i knwo of except for help others so im pretty sure others would help..
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:19 am

SUDoKu wrote:
D Horror wrote:

Don't worry Sudoku, you helped America, and England on D-Day, in World War II, but whenever terror strikes, the USA is at your need, and England too I guess!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:20 am

Weren't we just alking about a music video? scratch
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:21 am

D Horror wrote:
Weren't we just alking about a music video? scratch
You don't know what happens on threads on this forum, it starts on one thing, then twists and turns into something else!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:22 am

SUDoKu wrote:

Yeah, we all know why England's the parent, Japan's the neighbour and America's the big bro. Especially if you've been listening in history class. Except Japan, that's the neighbour cause it's where it is.

And I'm half Scottish, and I don't have an accent either. Though it's probably because I've lived in England for most of my life, so I've picked up... no accent.
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:23 am

We've helped in more than 60% of wars that have happened since Australia was founded on it's own, out of England's hold.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:24 am

SUDoKu wrote:
We've helped in more than 60% of wars that have happened since Australia was founded on it's own, out of England's hold.
Yeah just like America, high five Bro!!!
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:28 am

America's caused, or at least been the secondary party, to most of those wars, dude. If there's a World War III, and it's not Nuclear, then America will only have about 3-4 other country's helping it (us included). America is in debt to almost every country in the southern hemisphere, and more than half of the continents in the northern hemisphere.
But yeah, high five!

ps I'm not trying to be offensive, just saying that, war wise, Australia's probably gonna get more help than America would.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:28 am

Oliver wrote:
SUDoKu wrote:

Yeah, we all know why England's the parent, Japan's the neighbour and America's the big bro. Especially if you've been listening in history class. Except Japan, that's the neighbour cause it's where it is.

And I'm half Scottish, and I don't have an accent either. Though it's probably because I've lived in England for most of my life, so I've picked up... no accent.

Your Scottish thats pretty cool. -I can play the bagpipes a bit-

Well..im Indian.. And I live in the U.S.A. CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 3402580550 Sounds a little weird even to me although im half other stuff to.

Also, I dont really pay much attention in histroy or geology so i dont know much about this stuff but still alot..

Im class this is me: Sleep

Then in cooking im: :drunken:

Finally in Science im: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 2274786658
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:29 am

SUDoKu wrote:
America's caused, or at least been the secondary party, to most of those wars, dude. If there's a World War III, and it's not Nuclear, then America will only have about 3-4 other country's helping it (us included). America is in debt to almost every country in the southern hemisphere, and more than half of the continents in the northern hemisphere.
But yeah, high five!

ps I'm not trying to be offensive, just saying that, war wise, Australia's probably gonna get more help than America would.

Australia would win most wars -depending on who it is- because most coutries are in debt becasue idk they're friendly and dont fight that many wars.
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:33 am

D wrote:
Your Scottish thats pretty cool. -I can play the bagpipes a bit-
As far as I know, I'm not. That's the weird part.

Ollie wrote:
Except Japan, that's the neighbour cause it's where it is.
Not really, we're neighbours because of our cultures, our general behaviour and our relationship status with most countries. And because we're not brothers, we're bros.

D wrote:
Australia would win most wars -depending on who it is- because most coutries are in debt becasue idk they're friendly and dont fight that many wars.
We're only not in debt because Kevin Rudd (one of our previous Prime Ministers) got us through the Great Depression with little to no money being borrowed from other countries.
For some reason, he was dropped from Parliament. Our government is stupid...it wasn't the peoples vote to drop him, either. The government just suddenly decided "You're out, she's in! Derp!"
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:33 am

SUDoKu wrote:
But yeah, high five!

ps I'm not trying to be offensive, just saying that, war wise, Australia's probably gonna get more help than

America would.
No I'm just saying, in World War II, lots of brave Americans and their allies stopped the treacherous alliance between Germany, Japan, and Italy, and now in honor of these countries I would like a moment of silence for the brave men who fought in each country:
America
England
Australia
Canada
and some other European countries...
alright thank you for your time!
P.S we are technically helping by stopping those ## terrorist in the east!
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:37 am

You are, yes. America helps a lot in many wars, but that's because you put less funding into food, shelter, human needs and put most of it into guns, bullets, wars etc.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:39 am

Yep. And England's won almost every war we've been in. Both world wars for example. Though I guess I should give credit to the Americans, the French (If I have to...) and everyone else who was on our side at the time.

Sure, there were a few wars we lost, but still.

@D Yeah, strange thing is, you don't really see a lot of bagpipes in Scotland. Or people in kilts (Unless it's a wedding or something).

You do get the accent, though!

And I guess we shouldn't forget the bad guys. Sure, the Germans were pretty much trying to take over the world, but still.

Cue not only Smash Bros.' anthem, but also that of Earth. As far as I'm concerned:

If you know the English translation, you'd know what I mean.

If you don't know the lyrics, here they are, Latin and English:

Audi famam illius - I've heard legends of that person
Solus in hostes ruit - How he plunged into enemy territory
Et patriam servavit - How he saved his homeland

Audi famam illius - I've heard legends of that person
Cucurrit quaeque, tetigit destruens - How he travelled the breadth of the land, reducing all he touched to rubble

Audi famam illius - I've heard legends of that person (x2)

Spes omnibus, mihi quoque - Revered by many -- I too, revere him
Terror omnibus, mihi quoque - Feared by many -- I too, fear him

Ille - Now, that person
Iuxta me - Stands at my side
Ille iuxta me - Now, that person stands at my side
Socii sunt mihi - Now my friends are with me
Qui olim viri fortes, - Some of them were once heroes
Rivalesque erant - Some, my mortal enemies

Saeve certando, pugnandoque - And as we face each other in battle, locked in combat
Splendor crescit - We shine even brigher

Last edited by Oliver on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:41 am

SUDoKu wrote:
You are, yes. America helps a lot in many wars, but that's because you put less funding into food, shelter, human needs and put most of it into guns, bullets, wars etc.
We try are best, but for now we can say is that it's safe, and when World War III a cures, America, England, Australia, and Canada, will once again save the day...I hope!
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:50 am

You can count on us!We'll throw our crocodiles, spiders, possums, snakes, koalas, kangaroos, emus and bandicoots at them!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:55 am

SUDoKu wrote:
You can count on us!We'll throw our crocodiles, spiders, possums, snakes, koalas, kangaroos, emus and bandicoots at them!
lol cheers
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:04 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
SUDoKu wrote:
lol cheers
CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuSo2ZRTjIbAiWqz45kOrgJtCVDWsmDBs9StV2Lf2Jii32O7mz
Speaking of bandicoots:

Ahh Crash bandicoot. One of my favorite games.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:08 am

D Horror wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
SUDoKu wrote:
lol cheers
CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuSo2ZRTjIbAiWqz45kOrgJtCVDWsmDBs9StV2Lf2Jii32O7mz
Speaking of bandicoots:

Ahh Crash bandicoot. One of my favorite games.

Lol, just what I was thinking!

I still need to get used to this whole mod thing. Sometimes, I click 'Edit' when I want 'Quote'.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:11 am

Thats what happens to me when im the last one that posts on a thread..
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:56 am

lulz u gaiz r n00bz lol i will hax u n00bz bcuz i aint a n00b lulz
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 2:00 am

SUDoKu wrote:

...What. This can NOT be SUD!

Anyway, if I am a noob, explain why I am max level and joined during the sneak peek almost 4 years ago.

Plus, you, whoever you are, can't hack us cause we're awesome.

Oh God, now I'm turning into Hom... :sigh:

I would've went with the troll dance, but I don't wanna be TOO much like Hom.

Last edited by Oliver on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 2:01 am

Oliver wrote:
SUDoKu wrote:

Anyway, if I am a noob, explain why I am max level and joined during the sneak peek almost 4 years ago.

XD hehe man poor Sud his darkness has came....and i barely understood that sentence!
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 2:50 am

It was me. I can act like that it turns out...I don't like it. Let me change it.

*AHEM!*
"I had a loud, full hearted laugh. You gentlemen are quite new at what you are arranging. Again, I had a hearty laugh. I will hack into your accounts and alter information, for I am not new at what I do, or arrange. Again, cue the hearty laugh."
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:08 am

SUDoKu wrote:
It was me. I can act like that it turns out...I don't like it. Let me change it.

*AHEM!*
"I had a loud, full hearted laugh. You gentlemen are quite new at what you are arranging. Again, I had a hearty laugh. I will hack into your accounts and alter information, for I am not new at what I do, or arrange. Again, cue the hearty laugh."

Oh, I thought you were abducted by aliens or something. My mind is an enigma...
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:36 am

lawl. Sud u r fAkIng rItE?

Lulz U GisE MaKe Meh CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 1091913718

n0t tht gud @ doin !t huh?
k ill stop..for nowz it leazt CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 976985968
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:39 am

D Horror wrote:
lawl. Sud you are faking right?

Lolz you guys make me laugh CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 1091913718 !

not that good at doing it huh?
ok I'll stop..for now it least CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 976985968
Ill correct that sentence...Now there you go guys read that instead to understand it better!

Last edited by Kyle Saturday on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:39 am

Oliver wrote:
SUDoKu wrote:

Oh God, now I'm turning into Hom... CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 3402580550

What the...What kind of a dance is that?!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:40 am

D Horror wrote:
Oliver wrote:
SUDoKu wrote:

Oh God, now I'm turning into Hom... CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 3402580550

Char char's victory dance ok!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:41 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
D Horror wrote:
lawl. Sud u r fAkIng rItE?

Lolz you guys make me laugh CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 1091913718 !

not that good at doing it huh?
ok I'll stop..for now it least CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 976985968
Ill correct that sentence...Now there you go guys read that instead to understand it better!

Kyle i will hunt you down you make you eat a lemon until your head gives birth to baby camels for doing that! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:42 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Oliver wrote:
SUDoKu wrote:

That doesn't even look like a Charmander.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:44 am

D Horror wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Oliver wrote:
SUDoKu wrote:

Well then you don't know char char then who are you? You should be vanished forever for not even noticing the flame or his smile! Get out!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:47 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Oliver wrote:
SUDoKu wrote:

Well then you don't know char char then who are you? You should be vanished forever for not even noticing the flame or his smile! Get out!

Dude i saw the tail but hes more redish his eyes are way different and he doesn't make that big a smile...LOGIC OF POKEMON!!!!!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:49 am

You know what!? Im telling my grandma to spank you! Twisted Evil

*D's Grandma gives Kyle a brutal and somewhat horrifying spank*

I hope you learned a lesson!!!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:53 am

D Horror wrote:

Dude plz....Gets her spank right back to her forever....now drawings don't have to be perfect jeez man you know what it is stop being so judgy i wonder how long it took them to draw that and yet your here making fun of it...WHAT IF THEY RAN OUT OF THAT COLOR?! I MEAN COME ON!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:01 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
D Horror wrote:

Dude plz....Gets her spank right back to her forever....now drawings don't have to be perfect jeez man you know what it is stop being so judgy i wonder how long it took them to draw that and yet your here making fun of it...WHAT IF THEY RAN OUT OF THAT COLOR?! I MEAN COME ON!

CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJs7EeUqXeaeXJvgGsddyt1KKlmZcCYKAqYANYxGqhAA-HVEQ0 This is an actual Charmander dude... They proabaly made it different to make it look funny.. cmon

can you take a joke?
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:04 am

D Horror wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
D Horror wrote:

CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJs7EeUqXeaeXJvgGsddyt1KKlmZcCYKAqYANYxGqhAA-HVEQ0 This is an actual Charmander dude... They proabaly made it different to make it look funny.. cmon

can you take a joke?
It doesn't matter read my whole post again and i said stop being judgy what if the color ran out huh?! Or it was just a drawing... Glare
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:12 am

Actually when i look at both pics..it makes the vid look like the funniest dinosaur i have ever seen.

lol!

Got to admit it does look a bit silly.

..And Btw the people that can draw either draw it perfect or dont draw at all. Trust me there are so many perfectionists out there.. CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 3402580550
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:16 am

D Horror wrote:
Actually when i look at both pics..it makes the vid look like the funniest dinosaur i have ever seen.

lol!

..And Btw the people that can draw either draw it perfect or dont draw at all. Trust me there are so many perfectionists out there.. CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 3402580550
Yeah but some aren't just saying...
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:20 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
D Horror wrote:

lol!

Yeah but some aren't just saying...

Fine if it makes you feel better that is the best drawing of a Charmander i have ever seen in my life.

If you dont feel better heres a funny dance done by my pet: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 3142501986 stare in awww.....
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Lets face it...

Hom Choi would just pull out a large cannon and the world would blow up seee yah!

Lol Mad guys that I said that? If sooo...

DEAL WITH IT!
BECAUSE WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT!!!

We're all Bro's!

-Putting on a Russian Voice-

And as 1 were all Brothers! My name is... Reznov (From Black ops not that Reznov)

My mother land has big big missile but we are Brothers!

YOU HEAR ME! WE ARE BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok... So just Jam your Hype.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 2:06 pm

Hom, why get a bazooka when you could just as easily show your eyes?
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:24 pm

Oliver wrote:
Hom, why get a bazooka when you could just as easily show your eyes?
LOOOOOOOL.
Someday me and Hom need to persuade Hollywood to make a FusionFall movie....
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top