FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:38 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel

» It was a rough day (ART)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 pm by Gloryangel


Share | 
 

 im new to xtreme ff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Death

Death
nero harpwinner


FusionFall Name : Nero harpwinner
Level : 20
Male Posts : 244
Join date : 2012-10-08
Age : 17
FF Location : on my pc remembering ff and ...Nero :'( !!!

PostSubject: im new to xtreme ff   Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:23 am

hi im new to xtreme fusion fall add me on ff nero harpwinner (lvl 17) BananaRock
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Member

Member
Zok Andrew Atomic


FusionFall Name : Zok Andrew Atomic
Level : 36
Male Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 18
FF Location : Peach Creek Commons (Future)

PostSubject: Re: im new to xtreme ff   Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:31 am

Welcome to your doo- I mean Welcomes

_________________
I know 2+2 I'm a genius!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: im new to xtreme ff   Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:32 am

Lol @ Zok!

Yeah, welcome! I see you're the same lvl as my secondary character.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: im new to xtreme ff   Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:45 am

Guys stop your scaring tonights dinne..i mean member..HAHA WHAT NOTHING!!!

Anyways, i should introduce myself.

I am Fusionfall's NIGHTMARE!! But you can call me Mr.Fluffy

Here re some things you should know:

THE STUFF:

Stay away from Brad for he has no friends because he ate them alll

If you hang out with Kyle Saturday you while suffer: Horrible annoyance, Rashes all ofer the inside of your head,
a sudden need to eat fiery demon alpacas, and finally the wrath of Kyle..

Dane Dweller has a pet that well tell you scary stories to keep you up at night. Dont talk to him.

Rock Talent has a virus that will control your mind with complete randomness...creepy..

Hom Choi once beat up an old lady with a beach chair because she did not give him a beer.

Oliver is you Nerd..er i mean tech smarty guy here if you have any questions in that stone you call a noggin ask him.
or well anyone.

I will think of more stuff later so for now ENJOY YOUR STAY!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Death

Death
nero harpwinner


FusionFall Name : Nero harpwinner
Level : 20
Male Posts : 244
Join date : 2012-10-08
Age : 17
FF Location : on my pc remembering ff and ...Nero :'( !!!

PostSubject: Re: im new to xtreme ff   Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:53 am

thanks for the stuf... i guess Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Death

Death
nero harpwinner


FusionFall Name : Nero harpwinner
Level : 20
Male Posts : 244
Join date : 2012-10-08
Age : 17
FF Location : on my pc remembering ff and ...Nero :'( !!!

PostSubject: Re: im new to xtreme ff   Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:54 am

ill add ur secondary oliver next time i play ff
Back to top Go down
View user profile

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: im new to xtreme ff   Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:54 am

agent007blades wrote:
thanks for the stuf... i guess Neutral

Just dont bother me too much...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Death

Death
nero harpwinner


FusionFall Name : Nero harpwinner
Level : 20
Male Posts : 244
Join date : 2012-10-08
Age : 17
FF Location : on my pc remembering ff and ...Nero :'( !!!

PostSubject: Re: im new to xtreme ff   Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:00 am

ok dude
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: im new to xtreme ff   Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:53 am

agent007blades wrote:
ok dude
Hola new guy!Ill be your new room mate!Don't worry i can't Annoy you yet....or let my wrath out so enjoy! Twisted Evil haha

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller


FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 18
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: im new to xtreme ff   Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:05 am

Yes, welcome to the forum new comer, I am Lord Dane, your new ENEMY!!!Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Member

Member
Zok Andrew Atomic


FusionFall Name : Zok Andrew Atomic
Level : 36
Male Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 18
FF Location : Peach Creek Commons (Future)

PostSubject: Re: im new to xtreme ff   Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:08 am

D Horror wrote:
Guys stop your scaring tonights dinne..i mean member..HAHA WHAT NOTHING!!!

Anyways, i should introduce myself.

I am Fusionfall's NIGHTMARE!! But you can call me Mr.Fluffy

Here re some things you should know:

THE STUFF:

Stay away from Brad for he has no friends because he ate them alll

If you hang out with Kyle Saturday you while suffer: Horrible annoyance, Rashes all ofer the inside of your head,
a sudden need to eat fiery demon alpacas, and finally the wrath of Kyle..

Dane Dweller has a pet that well tell you scary stories to keep you up at night. Dont talk to him.

Rock Talent has a virus that will control your mind with complete randomness...creepy..

Hom Choi once beat up an old lady with a beach chair because she did not give him a beer.

Oliver is you Nerd..er i mean tech smarty guy here if you have any questions in that stone you call a noggin ask him.
or well anyone.

I will think of more stuff later so for now ENJOY YOUR STAY!!

Lolwut I wasn't included. *throws popcorn at you*

_________________
I know 2+2 I'm a genius!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent


FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 17
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: im new to xtreme ff   Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:40 am

i make this place go round and round from insanity that is welcome the rock is now in your mind

_________________
   
Back to top Go down
View user profile

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: im new to xtreme ff   Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:42 am

Zok Andrew Atomic wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Guys stop your scaring tonights dinne..i mean member..HAHA WHAT NOTHING!!!

Anyways, i should introduce myself.

I am Fusionfall's NIGHTMARE!! But you can call me Mr.Fluffy

Here re some things you should know:

THE STUFF:

Stay away from Brad for he has no friends because he ate them alll

If you hang out with Kyle Saturday you while suffer: Horrible annoyance, Rashes all ofer the inside of your head,
a sudden need to eat fiery demon alpacas, and finally the wrath of Kyle..

Dane Dweller has a pet that well tell you scary stories to keep you up at night. Dont talk to him.

Rock Talent has a virus that will control your mind with complete randomness...creepy..

Hom Choi once beat up an old lady with a beach chair because she did not give him a beer.

Oliver is you Nerd..er i mean tech smarty guy here if you have any questions in that stone you call a noggin ask him.
or well anyone.

I will think of more stuff later so for now ENJOY YOUR STAY!!

I wasn't included. *throws popcorn at you*

Because your still new and i have to force you er..ask you to sign up. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: im new to xtreme ff   Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:44 am

rock talent wrote:
i make this place go round and round from insanity that is welcome the rock is now in your mind

My chicken pooted bubbles..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Member

Member
Zok Andrew Atomic


FusionFall Name : Zok Andrew Atomic
Level : 36
Male Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 18
FF Location : Peach Creek Commons (Future)

PostSubject: Re: im new to xtreme ff   Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:51 am

D Horror wrote:
Zok Andrew Atomic wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Guys stop your scaring tonights dinne..i mean member..HAHA WHAT NOTHING!!!

Anyways, i should introduce myself.

I am Fusionfall's NIGHTMARE!! But you can call me Mr.Fluffy

Here re some things you should know:

THE STUFF:

Stay away from Brad for he has no friends because he ate them alll

If you hang out with Kyle Saturday you while suffer: Horrible annoyance, Rashes all ofer the inside of your head,
a sudden need to eat fiery demon alpacas, and finally the wrath of Kyle..

Dane Dweller has a pet that well tell you scary stories to keep you up at night. Dont talk to him.

Rock Talent has a virus that will control your mind with complete randomness...creepy..

Hom Choi once beat up an old lady with a beach chair because she did not give him a beer.

Oliver is you Nerd..er i mean tech smarty guy here if you have any questions in that stone you call a noggin ask him.
or well anyone.

I will think of more stuff later so for now ENJOY YOUR STAY!!

I wasn't included. *throws popcorn at you*

Because your still new and i have to force you er..ask you to sign up. Wink



_________________
I know 2+2 I'm a genius!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147


FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5885
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: im new to xtreme ff   Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:07 am

Welcome to the forum. Very Happy

_________________
"Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk." - Tony Stark, Iron Man.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com http://youtube.com/xtremexdude

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2408
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: im new to xtreme ff   Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:46 am

Welcome...i never know you...and i never on..

_________________
my new look on char lvl 50 gear XD i'm luffy XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Officer

Officer
Officer Second


FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2090
Join date : 2012-06-24
Age : 18
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: im new to xtreme ff   Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:54 am

sup new person 3DGrin

_________________
IGNs: Officer Second (35) La Titan (36)
My Store and Series
Mission Checklist

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: im new to xtreme ff   Today at 1:30 am

Back to top Go down
 

im new to xtreme ff

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: Hi New Members! Introduce Yourself! :)-