FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:38 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel

» It was a rough day (ART)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 pm by Gloryangel

Share | 

What's gonna happen for me unless changes happen...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

HomChoi

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4034
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: What's gonna happen for me unless changes happen...   Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:22 am

Yes tearjerker much of a title Very Happy

But I just wanted to say I might quit FF. I have had terrible crashes, My chars wont load, I aint getting replys from my e-mail's to FF, I aint gonna get new hardware for a while now (it does cost money) But overall I have had not such good experiences lately in my time on FF in the past week. It was great fun meeting up with you guys Very Happy going into forsaken valley was awesome! But I don't think FF will make any changes to whats happening... The future is gone, all my friends are (nearly all of them) long gone. I just don't seee any progress from FF. Im not technically saying Ill quit cos trust me I aint gone that crazy yet... I even raged so bad I deleted a beloved cha rof mine which was my (secretly hidden) 1st char ever... But even if I did quit I would defo stick on the forum Very Happy But I aint 100% highly ready to quit! That is all! But if the bad stuff continues Evil or Very Mad A demon shall be unleashed and maybe another char will go bye-bye...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5885
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: What's gonna happen for me unless changes happen...   Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:39 am

DUDE! I can't believe you deleted The Zerostrong, your first ever character! Crying2
I'd never delete my main or second main character (or third main) because even if I
thought, "hey this character is lame, I never liked the look of it..." I can still just leave it alone in my account
until one day I look at it and say, "OMG, I remember this character, THE NOSTALGIA! It wasn't that bad, glad I never deleted it. Bloo Dance "
Hom Choi, you made the same mistake as Slim De Jackson, best known for his Slim The Jackson character which was deleted fairly recently,
that was a big mistake; I think his reason was that he got bored of the game and wanted to delete the character BUT
he got back into the game....so there's the regret.

Don't delete your characters, then there's 0% chance of regret.
Trust me, Hom Choi is a famous character, you can't remake him since you can't type
a player name anymore and plus, the future clothes and memories from that character!
Not to mention having to level up all over again.....

My main characters: XLR8 147, IRON 147, Blade Xtremedude. Awesome Rock
XLR8 was my first, IRON was my third ever character.
My second character was actually 'Player Unbeatable' sadly I deleted him,
NOW I REGRET IT. But at least IRON was made shortly after...
Luckily Player Unbeatable was short lived and has no nostalgia or memories at all. (Apart from people thinking I was a GM Suspect )
T_T I wanted it to be IRONMAN 147 but it didn't let me lol. lol!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com http://youtube.com/xtremexdude

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy

Level : 0
Male Posts : 2408

PostSubject: Re: What's gonna happen for me unless changes happen...   Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:50 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
DUDE! I can't believe you deleted The Zerostrong, your first ever character! Crying2
I'd never delete my main or second main character (or third main) because even if I
thought, "hey this character is lame, I never liked the look of it..." I can still just leave it alone in my account
until one day I look at it and say, "OMG, I remember this character, THE NOSTALGIA! It wasn't that bad, glad I never deleted it. Bloo Dance "
Hom Choi, you made the same mistake as Slim De Jackson, best known for his Slim The Jackson character which was deleted fairly recently,
that was a big mistake; I think his reason was that he got bored of the game and wanted to delete the character BUT
he got back into the game....so there's the regret.

Don't delete your characters, then there's 0% chance of regret.
Trust me, Hom Choi is a famous character, you can't remake him since you can't type
a player name anymore and plus, the future clothes and memories from that character!
Not to mention having to level up all over again.....

My main characters: XLR8 147, IRON 147, Blade Xtremedude. Awesome Rock
XLR8 was my first, IRON was my third ever character.
My second character was actually 'Player Unbeatable' sadly I deleted him,
NOW I REGRET IT. But at least IRON was made shortly after...
Luckily Player Unbeatable was short lived and has no nostalgia or memories at all. (Apart from people thinking I was a GM Suspect )
T_T I wanted it to be IRONMAN 147 but it didn't let me lol. lol!
i miss future :/ BECAUSE It'S MY FAVORITE PLACE TO BE! -..- why they removed .... and puted new to not be the old ... the GM Is ..... messing with us because of stupid new stuff

HomChoi

PostSubject: Re: What's gonna happen for me unless changes happen...   Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:57 am

Lol no worries it wasnt Zero but it wa smy first ever char... (secret guy ive hiddne for a long time now) He is a level 36 all the bubble heads... tonna future stuff... but I was so annoyed and I was ragi nso bad I just written in that name and I wasn't thinking properly...

It was a guy called...

The Expert

PS, The Zerostrong was actually my 3rd Hom wa smy 2nd and yda yda yah look at name above was my first
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5885
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: What's gonna happen for me unless changes happen...   Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:05 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Lol no worries it wasnt Zero but it wa smy first ever char... (secret guy ive hiddne for a long time now) He is a level 36 all the bubble heads... tonna future stuff... but I was so annoyed and I was ragi nso bad I just written in that name and I wasn't thinking properly...

It was a guy called...

The Expert

PS, The Zerostrong was actually my 3rd Hom wa smy 2nd and yda yda yah look at name above was my first
THAT'S EVEN WORSE!!! Impressed
The Expert is a cool name, and it was your first character. Bored

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com http://youtube.com/xtremexdude

HomChoi

PostSubject: Re: What's gonna happen for me unless changes happen...   Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:56 pm

I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WHY FUSIONFALL HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME! why why why why why Misery
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's gonna happen for me unless changes happen...   Today at 4:47 pm

Back to top Go down

What's gonna happen for me unless changes happen...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: General Discussions-