FusionFall Home Of Legends
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» Trying a New Style
Today at 2:17 pm by Ace Cometshark

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Today at 2:05 pm by Gloryangel

» Fusion Gloryangel
Today at 1:38 pm by Gloryangel

» That background tho...
Today at 11:50 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Today at 11:22 am by Oliver Zombieweasel

» A little something you might like
Yesterday at 6:30 pm by Gloryangel

» Hey Everyone, how goes it?
Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:51 pm by Gloryangel

» VOTE JILL STEIN / BERNIE SANDERS -- U.S. Presidential Election 2016
Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:40 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Anyone with the .unity file?
Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:23 am by iMan007

Share | 

Agent's for hire.. or someone really annoying >.<

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4033
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Agent's for hire.. or someone really annoying >.<   Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:04 am

So yeah everyone having the issue with the whole FF crashes no future Wa wa wa I totally agree with you all so... Making a plan I decide we get someone who is willing to annoy FF (With help from me ''Others should aswell'') And maybe get FF to get running up a again!

Note not in the sense of up and running again I mean like being good again *coff* futare! *coff*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RadMaster Raj

FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: Agent's for hire.. or someone really annoying >.<   Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:29 am

Actually the situation could be more sensitive than we think.

They might be facing pressure from the Turner Corp for 'Whatever' reason,
they could be trying to update it....but there is just something preventing them,
Gringon could actually be affected by the fact that went bankrupt and it is seriously playing a part in the management of the game,
It maybe the shortage of income since it is no longer "pay to play" and CN having issues on how to continue to finance the Fusion Fall project,
They might be short of staff and they probably have to divide the massive effort of managing this......well.....massive game between only a few people,

It could be parents sending emails to CN about the fact that they have noticed that other players in the game use the chat for the wrong reasons and they might be under pressure from that.

It could be a number of reasons why they have completely cut us out of the loop as far as news goes.

I dont think that it is just the fact that they are just lazy and Angry emails would just put more stress on their situation. I think understanding is the best solution.

I mean seriously, Fusion Fall is a product of a Multi-Million Dollar corporation. If it were a quick fix as far as replacing lazy workers with more productive ones, I think that it would have been done a long time ago.

Just like me and X said............Something is wrong.

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.

However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Agent's for hire.. or someone really annoying >.<

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: General Discussions-