Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:43 am

Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver Realis10

Happy Halloween everyone!

Heh, yeah, this was just a quick drawing I decided to do. Took a bit less than an hour. AND I did it on my new GIANT paper.

So... yeah. Did this for no reason. Guess I was bored. Even though it's quarter to 6 in the morning and I should be asleep if I'm ever going to wake up (And get up) at 12.

So yeah, tell me what you guys think and any compliments are appreciated. Any complaints... I guess are appreciated if they have to be.

En.E.Way... cya!

EDIT: Actually, scrap what I just said. I think I can go for the whole night! On purpose this time! What? The only thing I gotta do... today technically is finish off the Spongebob Movie game. Without any help this time. That's about it. So I can probably fit in a nap sometime in the afternoon. Or drink some coffee.

So... I'll tell you how that went sometime in the afternoon. If I'm not asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:46 am

It's as if his eyes follow me... Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver 334500838

Lol great work.

I once drew a self-portrait of myself it looked amazing before i painted...epic fail.

Well it's still pretty good Oliver.

Btw i love the mask it's wearing. Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver 424776184
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:01 am

D Horror wrote:
It's as if his eyes follow me... Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver 334500838

Lol great work.

I once drew a self-portrait of myself it looked amazing before i painted...epic fail.

Btw i love the mask it's wearing. Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver 424776184

What mask?

Yeah, I'm not good with real-life sort of art, so I went on Google Images, and found some examples. Especially for the arms. I'm not very good at drawing arms like that.

Update on my staying-up-on-purpose-for-fun thing: Not really tired. 7:05 am. Still dark outside. Only things awake in the house besides me are the birds. Guess I might as well find something to pass the time. I got it!

Hey D! If you want, I COULD do a drawing like this for your character!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:07 am

Oliver wrote:
D Horror wrote:

Lol great work.

What mask?

Yeah, I'm not good with real-life sort of art, so I went on Google Images, and found some examples. Especially for the arms. I'm not very good at drawing arms like that.

Update on my staying-up-on-purpose-for-fun thing: Not really tired. 7:05 am. Still dark outside. Only things awake in the house besides me are the birds. Guess I might as well find something to pass the time. I got it!

Hey D! If you want, I COULD do a drawing like this for your character!

First,

The mask thing was a little got-ya joke..

Second,

Dude 7:05?? Not even me on a school day would get up that early.
It would probably be best if you get a little bit of sleep. And where i am it's 11:05 PM since school was yesterday i'm not used to staying up this late.

Third,

Well if you seriously want to draw me..and capture me -ahem- image knock yourself out.

Well who can blame ya?

I mean seriously, everyday someone wants my autograph...psshhhh.... Razz

Need me to put a picture of my character?

I'll set something easy as my Profile pic well i'll try to post it on here.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:08 am

And know the hands had no flaws in them i would give it a 9.

It's kinda creepy..the eyes in all but the actual work together i would give it a 10. Smile
Back to top Go down

Sky.
Sky.

FusionFall Name : Sky Heartist
Female Posts : 199

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:11 am

Nice job, I like that you gave the clothes wrinkles and dimension, so it's not just a block with arms lol.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:26 am

Well D...

1. A joke, huh...?

2. 7:22 now! Well, whatever time it is anywhere in the world, but with a 7. Also, on a school day, I used to get up at 7:30, get dressed, went downstairs, drank some chocolate milkshake (That was my breakfast back then. Razz ) and watch TV. Then at 8, I'd get my shoes and bag on, and walk to the bus stop near my sister's old house.

Now, on Wednesdays, I wake up at 8, get dressed, go downstairs, eat toast (My breakfast now), watch TV. Then at 9, I'd get my shoes and bag on and walk to the bus stop in the town. For that bus, I have to walk up a hill, go through the golf... place... walk through the cemetery and then the bus stop is just around a corner. That's the shortest route.

For Thursdays and Fridays, the same as Wednesdays. Except I have to get up at 6, go to the bus at 7.

And since it's Saturday...

3. Well if you want, you can send me a picture sometime. Or I can use your avatar.

4. That's cause you can't really see the hands...

5. Yeah the eyes... I know. Now you know what Oliver's eyes look like. Kinda.

@Sky. Yeah, I usually put wrinkles in the clothing, but not as much as that. Dimension, yeah I do that too. You should see my other drawings. They're on the forum somewhere...

EDIT: Now that I think about it... he looks sorta Spanish. Even though I'm not Spanish in any way. Wish I could speak Spanish sometimes...
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:38 am

1. Eat a real breakfast...know what they say? Eat hardy. In other words 'Eat this garbage or ya grounded'

For my schedue i usually wake up at 7, take a shower, drink grape soda (gets you through the day, but not in it's less painful way)

then play with my little bro and at 8:05 i usually walk straight to school.

2.I'm not good with world timing. Hey! I'm only 11! It's not like i should maybe study this stuff...once in a while..umm back to the point.

3.Well i'll try to get a better picture on but you can simply draw a blindfold and arms by my sides.
Im getting a photo of my avatar now.

4.oh..still looks fine i think..

5.Doesn't tell me a thing...my eyes are big so... Neutral
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:58 am

Well... it's 10 am right now and I'm not even tired. Haven't drunk anything. No coffee, no nothing. Yet still wide awake.

I am awesome!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:59 am

2 am i guess these are one if those days...
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:04 am

ufdhg my etes ar e barely open i can't evn tpe that much loll.

i about to crash on the key- jitkrjgi Sleep

Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:59 am

niiiccceeeeeee
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:40 pm

Well... it's quarter to 1. And I've managed to stay awake! So much so that I've finally beat The Spongebob Squarepants Movie video game! Without help this time. You wouldn't believe how many times I died in Planktopolis. Rolling Eyes

Now to wait another 2 years until The Spongebob Squarepants Movie 2. Can you believe the 1st one came out 8 years ago?! Man... I even saw it in cinemas!

Okay, now to see what's on TV.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:42 pm

I love that game 3DGrin I hate that you have to go back though and get all the goofy goober tokens Glare
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:55 pm

Officer Second wrote:
I love that game 3DGrin I hate that you have to go back though and get all the goofy goober tokens Glare

Yeah... Whenever I needed more GG Tokens this time, I had a maximum of 12 to collect! So I got from being a manager in a dream to actual manager of the Krusty Krab 2 in 3 days!

Shell City, Dead Ahead's a lot easier than I remember, too. And Planktopolis! Except the end. I mean, THREE MERVS?! U mad final statue?!

Well, it's all over now. I have no idea what made me wanna play it again, but yeah. Now what should I play next...?

EDIT: I also remember I got the game for Christmas 2004. Or 2005. Along with Animaniacs: The Great Edgar Hunt (Not a bad game. Too bad I can't find it. :sigh: ) and Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit the game. Good times...
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Level : 0
Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:53 am

the mouth and eyes look weird lol but cool tho
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:12 am

Super Angryray wrote:
the mouth and eyes look weird lol but cool tho

I don't really see anything wrong with the mouth... except the small moustache. Wishing I never drew that bit, now. I mean, the moustache looks more like 18 year old Oliver, rather than the current 16 year old version that everyone's known to love.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:25 am

That's a mustache???

Also,

I don't know if it was the spongebob movie game but i remember one level was in being in the behemoth's mouth.

If anyone recalls when the came to an abyss where they lost they're ride a huge monster came out of it and kinda formed a rainbow..

Only level i remember.

Other than me doing the truth or dare video game for Spongebob.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:39 am

D Horror wrote:
That's a mustache???

Also,

I don't know if it was the spongebob movie game but i remember one level was in being in the behemoth's mouth.

If anyone recalls when the came to an abyss where they lost they're ride a huge monster came out of it and kinda formed a rainbow..

Only level i remember.

Other than me doing the truth or dare video game for Spongebob.

I don't think I remember that... If you mean the Trench, then I don't remember a rainbow...
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:42 am

I don't mean the actual colors i mean he formed an upside down "U" kinda shape and then ate the monster that ate their "Krabby patty themed" vehicle.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:49 am

D Horror wrote:
I don't mean the actual colors i mean he formed an upside down "U" kinda shape and then ate the monster that ate their "Krabby patty themed" vehicle.

Oh yeah, from the actual movie (And one of the cutscenes of the game) where that monster ate the Patty Wagon, leaving Spongebob and Patrick with these faces:

Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver 001hfpe7
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:01 am

Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScGfPtxfetGNZ9ht2gJTY6MkybQeBgVu3525vF6cuR1hZq9cXhZAReal-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8IuIPxCLlQT7XCDvJH2nkW1YkteOgcaj8Gsmkj9_-CIlM_GGXReal-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrHIqWtZq-pZscmYqJ9fPr7Phh6GhmN_V3tNCn7S3LowVczp_0TAReal-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgHzeV3VVfTtbOWHnukmcOyvLVBpHmEroH6jPvG3W9BThCRF2jReal-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRp3ZQbN3h-YT_pcGvt5LO8ppMZ43b4T3uoRART-rQorOCY2CX3

My favorite scene:Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5UTcOajG4jaY0-tRawOYryFMYE9M6ubyaO7O7FpscGPfXP2h7 Precious memories..
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:06 am

Spongebob will never die!!!!

Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpFxj3K9Sy9JgvuUS0MHKRj13nGc1h-p7Ne4owpDYilHqv1EEh5A

And Oliver the picture didn't show up for some reason so i think what you're saying is,

"Leaving them with these faces:Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIk5eq7N1T_koJ6NzuF9KPRr7OxOupPkgu5Qs36tYbJv2wJ3Ux"
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

Male Posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:07 am

it looks awsome XD
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:19 am

@D. Well, I'm surprised Spongebob's about 30 now (Spongebob himself, not the show) cause apparently, sea sponges live for about 10 years... Apparently.

The humour's already died, though. The humour died at the beginning of series 4. Especially for Patrick. And instead, the new writers of the show replaced the humour with grossness. Yeah, I heard Stephen Hillenburg resigned from the show after the movie.

They should've went for their original plans; stop production of the show after the movie. But because of how successful the movie was...

I also heard Hillenburg is returning for The Spongebob Squarepants Movie 2, thankfully. Thus answering the narrator's question at the end of the game: "How long until the sequel?". 10 years.

I remember I also got the movie on DVD for my birthday once. Probably my 9th. Along with a bunch of other SB stuff.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:19 am

Anyone like anything about Patrick?

No?

There's tons to like about him.

Like for example he's smart Watch!

Pat, whats 1+1=?
Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQI5xSOFMc2hyv8QWwwsv8ZJxPkylpWYu362QNO9Qzi1QeSU5Eciw...3 years later..no change..
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:22 am

D Horror wrote:

No?

Pat, whats 1+1=?
Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQI5xSOFMc2hyv8QWwwsv8ZJxPkylpWYu362QNO9Qzi1QeSU5Eciw...3 years later..no change..

Ahh... classic Patrick. I prefer him to the 4th+ series version. I also remember this line:

SB: Hey Patrick, are you angry too?
Pat: Yeah.
SB: What's the matter?
Pat: I can't see my forehead.

I've waited to use that line for years... Still waiting.
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:23 am

D Horror wrote:
Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScGfPtxfetGNZ9ht2gJTY6MkybQeBgVu3525vF6cuR1hZq9cXhZAReal-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8IuIPxCLlQT7XCDvJH2nkW1YkteOgcaj8Gsmkj9_-CIlM_GGXReal-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrHIqWtZq-pZscmYqJ9fPr7Phh6GhmN_V3tNCn7S3LowVczp_0TAReal-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgHzeV3VVfTtbOWHnukmcOyvLVBpHmEroH6jPvG3W9BThCRF2jReal-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRp3ZQbN3h-YT_pcGvt5LO8ppMZ43b4T3uoRART-rQorOCY2CX3

My favorite scene:Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5UTcOajG4jaY0-tRawOYryFMYE9M6ubyaO7O7FpscGPfXP2h7 Precious memories..
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:25 am

Oliver wrote:
@D. Well, I'm surprised Spongebob's about 30 now (Spongebob himself, not the show) cause apparently, sea sponges live for about 10 years... Apparently.

The humour's already died, though. The humour died at the beginning of series 4. Especially for Patrick. And instead, the new writers of the show replaced the humour with grossness. Yeah, I heard Stephen Hillenburg resigned from the show after the movie.

They should've went for their original plans; stop production of the show after the movie. But because of how successful the movie was...

I also heard Hillenburg is returning for The Spongebob Squarepants Movie 2, thankfully. Thus answering the narrator's question at the end of the game: "How long until the sequel?". 10 years.

I remember I also got the movie on DVD for my birthday once. Probably my 9th. Along with a bunch of other SB stuff.

I knew Hillenburg was gone but have you noticed they didn't change it in the credits?

But im glad he's returning.

I heard they did that to "tune" in more viewers either that or the anna ruin the minds of young kids..

I have to be honest, Spongebob may be a bit annoying to some people.

But for me, yeah it's kinda disturbing here and now but i grew up with it you know?

Spongebob's spirit is within me.. Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver 334500838

But i just don't know about the choices they're making i mean do they really want to make this a kid show are one of those that ends up on a bad channel (i don't want to say the name to save you kiddos)
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:27 am

Oliver wrote:
D Horror wrote:

No?

Pat, whats 1+1=?

Ahh... classic Patrick. I prefer him to the 4th+ series version. I also remember this line:

SB: Hey Patrick, are you angry too?
Pat: Yeah.
SB: What's the matter?
Pat: I can't see my forehead.

I've waited to use that line for years... Still waiting.

Hang on...

I just found out it's illegal to adopt a meatball. Evil or Very Mad

Oliver you mad too?? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:29 am

D Horror wrote:
Hang on...

I just found out it's illegal to adopt a meatball. Evil or Very Mad

Oliver you mad too?? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Yeah.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:34 am

What's the matter?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:38 am

D Horror wrote:
What's the matter?

(0:4)

Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:25 am

ahh when Spongebob was still pure.. Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver 3899642094

I found this while watching that vid:

I dare you not to laugh during this?

-YOU WATCHED IT-

Did you laugh?

I did..alot.. Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver 1091913718
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:31 am

D Horror wrote:
ahh when Spongebob was still pure.. Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver 3899642094

I found this while watching that vid:

I dare you not to laugh during this?

-YOU WATCHED IT-

Did you laugh?

I did..alot.. Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver 1091913718
I'm too lazy atm to watch it and besides I don't like that show anyways. It's so annoying and like everythime I watch it I get a head ache guaranteed. But yeah even so I only watch it when I'm bored and after then a headache hits me XP
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:56 am

Rolling Eyes

It is a bit annoying..SB's laugh especially.

I don't know why but i hate MR.Krabs..
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:43 pm

Epic drawing Oliver!
Very realistic! It shows a kind of live action quality to it in the FusionFall universe.
But yeah get some sleep lol. Impressed
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:39 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
Epic drawing Oliver!
Very realistic! It shows a kind of live action quality to it in the FusionFall universe.
XD
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:16 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
Epic drawing Oliver!

Did. Set my alarm to 10 in the morning. Apparently too early for me so I woke at 10, still felt sleepy and went back to sleep. Woke up at half 3.

In fact, I didn't sleep AT ALL the night before! cheers Took an unwanted nap at 2pm yesterday, though. Then took another unwanted nap while on Youtube. It was one of those short naps I used to take in year 11 where it lasted about 10-30 seconds.

I remember I felt tired after school one night that I took a quick nap on the sofa at 9pm and slept there until 11pm. I mean... What. Shocked

Well, if I did sleep that night, I wouldn't have been able to finish off the Spongebob movie game AND get some Smash Bros. time.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:10 pm

Yeah, I've been lurking around this thread for a bit of time but never had the time really to leave a comment.

I agree with X. Sweet job Oliver!
That's honestly how some artist say they are self taught. They look at and memorize. How pre exsisting art to develop their art.

Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll DEFINETLY keep getting better.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:18 pm

Yeah, apparently I'm not getting that better this time 'round. I tried making a 7 Legends poster with this sort of art, but it kinda went wrong as soon as I started drawing X. And I was drawing him first.

Guess I'll try again tonight.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:25 pm

Oliver wrote:
XLR8 147 wrote:
Epic drawing Oliver!
But yeah get some sleep lol. Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver 3766210289

Did. Set my alarm to 10 in the morning. Apparently too early for me so I woke at 10, still felt sleepy and went back to sleep. Woke up at half 3.

In fact, I didn't sleep AT ALL the night before! cheers Took an unwanted nap at 2pm yesterday, though. Then took another unwanted nap while on Youtube. It was one of those short naps I used to take in year 11 where it lasted about 10-30 seconds.

I remember I felt tired after school one night that I took a quick nap on the sofa at 9pm and slept there until 11pm. I mean... What. Shocked

Well, if I did sleep that night, I wouldn't have been able to finish off the Spongebob movie game AND get some Smash Bros. time.

I wish i could sleep as much as that...

It's kinda like this:

Wake up at 12

Do the chores.

Eat.

Do the chores.

Do the chores.

Free time 10-15 min.

Do the chores

go to sleep and get ready for school.

And then there's school.. Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver 2274786658
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Oliver wrote:
Yeah, apparently I'm not getting that better this time 'round. I tried making a 7 Legends poster with this sort of art, but it kinda went wrong as soon as I started drawing X. And I was drawing him first.

You probably shouldn't worry about that to much.

Just try again and it'll probably be different.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:06 pm

Oliver wrote:

Don't worry about it lol, I tried drawing Hom and failed like 3 times.
Even though, Hom looks similar to XLR8.
Practice + inspiration = success.
Probably. ROFL 3
When uh....if I get spare time, I'll probably draw Hom, Undelos, Oliver, others at Xtreme and maybe SACT or made up characters.
Recently I've just been drawing superhero suit designs. (Again.)
Harder than it looks to draw an original design but luckily I've got at least a 70% good looking suit.
Oliver, you have a talent bro. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:30 pm

Undelos wrote:
Yeah, I've been lurking around this thread for a bit of time but never had the time really to leave a comment.

I agree with X. Sweet job Oliver!
That's honestly how some artist say they are self taught. They look at and memorize. How pre exsisting art to develop their art.

Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll DEFINETLY keep getting better.

Wow.
I did not realize HOW BADLY using my phone makes me misspell things and forget to add words in.

Glad I'm using a computer again.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:08 pm

So Undelos finally has his laptop?

Glad someone got what they wanted. lol
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:18 pm

D Horror wrote:

Glad someone got what they wanted. lol

Last time I checked Undelos was a Girl?

Mad..?
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:22 pm

D Horror wrote:

Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver Heeplz
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:29 pm

So... looks like D still thinks Undelos is a man... There'll always be someone.

EDIT: I think I might try that 7 Legends poster another time, this time with my normal art. Yeah, believe it or not, my normal art's easier.

Last edited by Oliver on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:34 pm

None of the new members really know about me. That's understandable. We haven't hardly showed anyone our true colors.

Heck..............I remember there was someone that told someone else here not to double post.

HAW HAW HAW! Eets funneh cause we dont care about stuff liek that!Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver Imslow
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver   Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver Empty

Back to top Go down

Real-(Creepy)-istic Looking Verson of Oliver

View previous topic View next topic Back to top