Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
HEYYYY! GUYS!!! FUSION FALL MAY NOT BE DEAD!!!  Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
HEYYYY! GUYS!!! FUSION FALL MAY NOT BE DEAD!!!  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
HEYYYY! GUYS!!! FUSION FALL MAY NOT BE DEAD!!!  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
HEYYYY! GUYS!!! FUSION FALL MAY NOT BE DEAD!!!  EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
HEYYYY! GUYS!!! FUSION FALL MAY NOT BE DEAD!!!  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
HEYYYY! GUYS!!! FUSION FALL MAY NOT BE DEAD!!!  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
HEYYYY! GUYS!!! FUSION FALL MAY NOT BE DEAD!!!  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
HEYYYY! GUYS!!! FUSION FALL MAY NOT BE DEAD!!!  EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
HEYYYY! GUYS!!! FUSION FALL MAY NOT BE DEAD!!!  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
HEYYYY! GUYS!!! FUSION FALL MAY NOT BE DEAD!!!  EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

HEYYYY! GUYS!!! FUSION FALL MAY NOT BE DEAD!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

FusionFall Name : Pistol Nitrochampion
Level : 0
Male Posts : 456
FF Location : Henrir's Time and Space

PostSubject: HEYYYY! GUYS!!! FUSION FALL MAY NOT BE DEAD!!!    HEYYYY! GUYS!!! FUSION FALL MAY NOT BE DEAD!!!  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:33 pm

HEYYYY! GUYS!!! FUSION FALL MAY NOT BE DEAD!!!  264px-Dr_Barber_Examples This is a pic I found off the FFWikia called "Dr.barber example" Which may mean they are working on a special kind of shop that would let you change your appearance,at a cost....Ironically this would also mean that someone on the wikia MUST ALSO BE A INFO NINJA....I MUST SMITE THEM WHEN I FIND THEM......YEA....p.s...I don't go on the wikia XD
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: HEYYYY! GUYS!!! FUSION FALL MAY NOT BE DEAD!!!    HEYYYY! GUYS!!! FUSION FALL MAY NOT BE DEAD!!!  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:46 pm

Change? Hair? Style? No way! IM KEEPING THE SUPER SMEXY WHITE HAIR! AND MY EYES! PFFT YEAH LIKE IM GONNA CHANGE THOSE! No point frendos no point... Atleast for me v.v
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: HEYYYY! GUYS!!! FUSION FALL MAY NOT BE DEAD!!!    HEYYYY! GUYS!!! FUSION FALL MAY NOT BE DEAD!!!  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:28 pm

Well that's very promising! Just don't get why it would be taking them this long. But then again, of all people, I should know how long coding takes....

Thank you info ninja!
You have served us well!
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: HEYYYY! GUYS!!! FUSION FALL MAY NOT BE DEAD!!!    HEYYYY! GUYS!!! FUSION FALL MAY NOT BE DEAD!!!  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:47 pm

The hairstyle looks cool but any way...
Undelos, just looked at your deviant art account and read you wrote a comment about this forum saying
it's not finished or something...WHAT?

Lol you know this forum has been here since [maybe] a few months after this ancient website was created...right?
The forum just got heavily redesigned, that's all. (Also, long ago we had the Nabble version, then I switched to Forumotion)
Just clearing things up.
Also, there were quite a lot of visitors before you came, the forum was never deserted lol;
it's just sometimes people have other things to do, I'm sure you can understand.
Also a bit annoyed because it makes Xtreme FF look new and unpopular when it actually holds moderate popularity (or at least used to)
and is quite old with over 1000 posts. (We used to actually use Live Chat a lot and then I persuaded people to start using the forums and they
found it fun to use so yeah. Big Grin )
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: HEYYYY! GUYS!!! FUSION FALL MAY NOT BE DEAD!!!    HEYYYY! GUYS!!! FUSION FALL MAY NOT BE DEAD!!!  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:28 pm

Sorry about that. I know you didnt see the date in which I put that submission up on dA but yeah...........that was forever ago.

That was kinda back when I was still unfamiliar with Xtreme. Usually dA users who submit their work and put a description about it usually dont go and change it due to the popularity lifespan of their submission ending in about 2 days.......depending on their amount of watchers.

In other words, When I put a submission on dA, I get the most views for about 2 1/2 days from my watchers. After that, the only people that see it are those that manage to come across it. So usually I dont see it as a priority to edit anything on my submissions after those 2 days.

But I will go and change it for the sake of relevance.

Remember, I didn't find out how long Xtreme has been online until several weeks after I joined.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: HEYYYY! GUYS!!! FUSION FALL MAY NOT BE DEAD!!!    HEYYYY! GUYS!!! FUSION FALL MAY NOT BE DEAD!!!  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:12 pm

It's ok and thanks.
I just wanted to clear things up. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEYYYY! GUYS!!! FUSION FALL MAY NOT BE DEAD!!!    HEYYYY! GUYS!!! FUSION FALL MAY NOT BE DEAD!!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

HEYYYY! GUYS!!! FUSION FALL MAY NOT BE DEAD!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top