FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:38 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel

» It was a rough day (ART)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 pm by Gloryangel


Share | 
 

 Betta account

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Guest

Cotonice



PostSubject: Betta account   Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:00 am

Hey guyz i didnt play for a while and aperantly a guy wanted to trade em because i had a beta acc and he wanted to give me a clockwork acc got any sugestions if i should accept??
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Betta account   Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:02 am

I dunno...

I'm never selling my one, that's for sure! Ok, so mine's actually Sneak Peek, but still.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Betta account   Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:31 pm

What items does your account have? Make a list

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Betta account   Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:58 pm

Beta for clock?
Personally that's a definate no, if you were pay-to-play (which i was) the code works for you anytime..i think.

But if you have items like Alien X mask depending on whether you're closed beta or open, tell what you have.

Try to include code items if you have like stinkfly..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Betta account   Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:58 pm

Alien X mask for Beta, nothing for Closed Beta, Cryptid Batpack for Open Beta.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Betta account   Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:10 am

Oliver Alien X was a code e-mailed to people who participated or joined in closed beta.
The code was only up for a amount of time

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Betta account   Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:13 am

Zeroknight wrote:
Oliver Alien X was a code e-mailed to people who participated or joined in closed beta.
The code was only up for a amount of time

Which pretty much counts as a beta item. Wait, I was in closed beta, and I don't remember the mask...

Then again, I was only on once back then and didn't come back until the open beta.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Betta account   Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:14 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Alien X mask for Beta, nothing for Closed Beta, Cryptid Batpack for Open Beta.

OLIVER HAS CRYPTID BATBACK?!?!?!?!?!?!

Oliver i will buy you're account, how much?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Betta account   Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:16 am

An account with cryptid batpack is worth not much maybe 1 occ shirt if it just has cryptid.

But I doubt oliver will sell his account he has like all bubble heads besides shnitzel and echo echo
I think he even has flapjack, lol but anyway if I where oliver I would probably never sell oliver because uh dude hes oliver!
Oliver has been oliver for years hes original and epic! Rock

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Betta account   Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:16 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Zeroknight wrote:
Oliver Alien X was a code e-mailed to people who participated or joined in closed beta.
The code was only up for a amount of time

Which pretty much counts as a beta item. Wait, I was in closed beta, and I don't remember the mask...

Then again, I was only on once back then and didn't come back until the open beta.

I only had clockwork then stinkfly wings which was a code..then i don't remember much..i think i quit..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Betta account   Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:18 am

Zeroknight wrote:
An account with cryptid batpack is worth not much maybe 1 occ shirt if it just has cryptid.

But I doubt oliver will sell his account he has like all bubble heads besides shnitzel and echo echo
I think he even has flapjack, lol but anyway if I where oliver I would probably never sell oliver because uh dude hes oliver!
Oliver has been oliver for years hes original and epic!

Eh i guess you're right.

Oliver is a wise old man...jk....he's a radical teen...with a bat-like creature hanging on the back of his avatar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Betta account   Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:24 am

I don't think I have the FJ bubblehead. I did on an old account until I accidently deleted him, only remembering he had that bubblehead from the SPRING FLING event AFTER I deleted him!

He shall be missed. And since he was around during the Spring Fling event, you can probably guess around the time I made that mistake. It wasn't THAT long after.

I have the Bloo, Fourarms, Goop and Humungousaur bubbleheads. I THINK I have Echo Echo or Schnitzel but I can't remember.

And no, I'm not selling Oliver. I've had him for almost 4 years now! Just over a month to go. Yep, 28th December 2008 is when Oliver was created!

I remember playing as him during the open beta while watching Skatoony. Man, I miss that show!

And yeah, I'm a rad teen. I have been since I was born. Which doesn't fully make sense. And despite I'm proud to have it, I don't really like wearing the Cryptid Batpack a lot.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Betta account   Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:30 am

Skatoony???? that quiz show???

hmph...i never watched it. Maybe a couple episodes but yeah..

Zero, he's got lots of Bubble heads with CBB so i guess it's tc/sa shoes?

I deleted only a future char when the future was deleted for a stupid reason. :affraid:

wow..Olis pretty old huh? congrats with that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Betta account   Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:31 am

Echo echo and shnitzel where obtained from racing back in the day and gettin high scores.
If you have that I will ask Zakrokx to give many items so we can share and hopefully be my main account or when you get that other account

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Betta account   Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:37 am

Zeroknight wrote:
Echo echo and shnitzel where obtained from racing back in the day and gettin high scores.
If you have that I will ask Zakrokx to give many items so we can share and hopefully be my main account or when you get that other account

Lucky...........
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Betta account   Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:44 am

D Horror wrote:
Skatoony???? that quiz show???

hmph...i never watched it. Maybe a couple episodes but yeah..

Zero, he's got lots of Bubble heads with CBB so i guess it's tc/sa shoes?

I deleted only a future char when the future was deleted for a stupid reason. :affraid:

wow..Olis pretty old huh? congrats with that!

That's the show! A new episode was on every Friday night at 7. My favourite character was the Earl! I dunno why, but he always made me laugh. Very Happy

And I'm not that old. I'm 16 in real-life (Which you probably knew already) and very nearly 4 in-game. ...Ok, I guess that is pretty old.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Betta account   Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:47 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Skatoony???? that quiz show???

hmph...i never watched it. Maybe a couple episodes but yeah..

Zero, he's got lots of Bubble heads with CBB so i guess it's tc/sa shoes?

I deleted only a future char when the future was deleted for a stupid reason. :affraid:

wow..Olis pretty old huh? congrats with that!

That's the show! A new episode was on every Friday night at 7. My favourite character was the Earl! I dunno why, but he always made me laugh. Very Happy

And I'm not that old. I'm 16 in real-life (Which you probably knew already) and very nearly 4 in-game. ...Ok, I guess that is pretty old.

No i meant in the game lol.
And those eyes in the theme song title used to creep me out..

But yeah it's a good show. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Betta account   Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:50 am

I wouldnt really consider my self lucky since I dont have any accounts.. lol

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Betta account   Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:52 am

Zeroknight wrote:
I wouldnt really consider my self lucky since I dont have any accounts.. lol

Same...well i have one but it doesn't have anything on it and i only use it for filming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent


FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 17
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: Betta account   Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:58 am

Cotonice wrote:
Hey guyz i didnt play for a while and aperantly a guy wanted to trade em because i had a beta acc and he wanted to give me a clockwork acc got any sugestions if i should accept??
depends on what your account has

_________________
   
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Betta account   Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:00 pm

D Horror wrote:
No i meant in the game lol.
And those eyes in the theme song title used to creep me out..

But yeah it's a good show. Smile

Not as creepy as my character from the closed beta! One reason why I quit the game until the open beta.

If he was still around today, he'd be 4 years old! That guy was a failed attempt at recreating my then-favourite character of all time, Ed. I even got the clothes to match. Well, as similar as I could get them anyway.

I can go on telling my stories about late 2008-mid 2009 like an old man telling stories about the war even after you sneak out of the room. Like that time I got lost in Fusion Buttercup's Lair.

I know it was the first Fusion Lair you entered, but my laptop was laggy even then! I spent most of the time there walking on a Fusion Wall, and waiting for the cutscenes to finish.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Betta account   Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:05 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
D Horror wrote:
No i meant in the game lol.
And those eyes in the theme song title used to creep me out..

But yeah it's a good show. Smile

Not as creepy as my character from the closed beta! One reason why I quit the game until the open beta.

If he was still around today, he'd be 4 years old! That guy was a failed attempt at recreating my then-favourite character of all time, Ed. I even got the clothes to match. Well, as similar as I could get them anyway.

I can go on telling my stories about late 2008-mid 2009 like an old man telling stories about the war even after you sneak out of the room. Like that time I got lost in Fusion Buttercup's Lair.

I know it was the first Fusion Lair you entered, but my laptop was laggy even then! I spent most of the time there walking on a Fusion Wall, and waiting for the cutscenes to finish.

No,no,no you couldn't possibly bore me. Go on tell your fascinating tales like an old coot that lives in an abandoned cemetary. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Betta account   Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:07 pm

You sure? It'll probably fill up half a page.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Betta account   Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:46 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
You sure? It'll probably fill up half a page.

If you want to type that much that is...but yeah go ahead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2830
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 16
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Betta account   Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:12 pm

The guy that was selling the acc was a guest.. I don't think he's coming back... Lol

_________________

 "Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Betta account   Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:25 pm

Super Angryray wrote:
The guy that was selling the acc was a guest.. I don't think he's coming back... Lol

I think we can all see that..

And never know, he could have came back..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2830
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 16
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Betta account   Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:10 am

D Horror wrote:
Super Angryray wrote:
The guy that was selling the acc was a guest.. I don't think he's coming back... Lol

I think we can all see that..

And never know, he could have came back..
but the chances that he doesnt probably

_________________

 "Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Betta account   Today at 4:59 am

Back to top Go down
 

Betta account

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: Fusion Trade Centre-