Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:21 am

so.. me nd my friends have been thinking we were talking about lemons.. and how bad they can mess up your teeth so my friend said 1 can kill you if you sniff it BECAUSE he says it will go directly to your brain..
my other friend says it goes to your lungs... and i would think brain because your smell is connected to your brain.. also that drugs work that way and kill brain cells BUT you use your lungs to breath air and to live..
SO.. does smelling a lemon lead to your brain or your lungs? (IT IS A LONG ARGUMENT)
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 4:39 am

Does smelling citrus fruits...............ruin your brain......?

Uh......n-n-nooo.....

Just............no....

You can ask XLR8 on that and He'll give you a MUCH BETTER answer than I............but in all honesty.....If there was TRUELY a problem with lemons, dont you think there would be a big warning about it?

Besides, what ruins your teeth is the high concentrated level of acid that erodes the enamel, or protective coating over your teeth. I doubt any fumes coming off of it are in any way hazardous to your health...
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:44 am

Undelos wrote:
Besides, what ruins your teeth is the high concentrated level of acid that erodes the enamel, or protective coating over your teeth. I doubt any fumes coming off of it are in any way hazardous to your health...

Wha? Did you become a dentist in the last 5 minutes?

Anyways, yes it can ruin your brain...pff.easy question.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:59 am

Nah, she's just smart. Like I am with astronomy. 'Cept I'm kinda rusty now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:13 am

ADMIN MESSAGE: WARNING, please respect your mod powers and the rules.
The link contained heavily inappropriate content.
Please do not repeat your mistake.
Thanks! This is for the safety of everyone.

Last edited by HomChoi on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

Sky.
Sky.

FusionFall Name : Sky Heartist
Female Posts : 199

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:36 am

Might wanna bold that warning.
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:57 pm

i didnt say it ruined your brain i meant if smelling it has to led to your brain or to your lungs..
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Please Hom, remember the rules.
Anyway, breathing in the smell of real, raw lemon fruit will not cause you any harm.
Well I don't think so anyway.
Lemon juice in your eyes is a different story.....
FearMe LOL.
Oxygen is toxic as it oxidises tissues and other internal components.
But if we're talking without technicalities including breathing in lemon everyday etc...
Well lemon juice is slightly acidic as is human skin.
What you're smelling isn't lemon juice gas, it's just the odour of the gas given off in a chemical reaction involving oxidising oxygen in the air and the lemon juice AND the lemon skin oil when torn.
Oxygen eventually destroys lemon skin and inside tissues (groups of cells)
but that's not the point.
The point is, the smell isn't toxic.
Consuming lemon juice via the mouth would release chemicals into the brain also since the brain receives nutrients from food via the blood stream. Thus if you eat it and it's not harmful, then breathing it in isn't harmful either.
Still, air is what you should be breathing in lol.
Now regarding the lungs, trachea (wind pipe) and nasal passage ways, they contain mucas and cilia hairs which trap suspiciously large and potentially toxic substances from entering further. Obviously relatively large volumes of liquid particles could just go straight through....
So yeah, if you're worried....research may help but really, smelling the aluminium in deododerisers is MUCH more dangerous since aluminium is toxic to the brain and can cause memory loss.
There are other things like processed food, earthquakes, ultraviolet rays.from the sun etc. that are much bigger causes for concern.
Interesting question lol. Hope I've helped.
We can still never be 100% sure of things but we're pretty good as humans for getting a logical answer. Big Grin
Any science errors in this post will haunt me...eh but it's cool... ROFL 3
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Fire Fist Nova

Fire Fist Nova
ZFistAce
ZFistAce

FusionFall Name : Nova galacticboomer
Male Posts : 506
FF Location : Anime Land

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:09 pm

I love lemons they make lemonade. Also hey xxxxxxx.
Back to top Go down
http://m.youtube.com/#/user/novagalacticbommer

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:17 pm

nova dragon wrote:
I love lemons they make lemonade. Also hey xxxxxxx.
Lol hi if you mean me. Bloo Dance
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:21 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
Please Hom, remember the rules.
Anyway, breathing in the smell of real, raw lemon fruit will not cause you any harm.
Well I don't think so anyway.
Lemon juice in your eyes is a different story.....
FearMe LOL.
Oxygen is toxic as it oxidises tissues and other internal components.
But if we're talking without technicalities including breathing in lemon everyday etc...
Well lemon juice is slightly acidic as is human skin.
What you're smelling isn't lemon juice gas, it's just the odour of the gas given off in a chemical reaction involving oxidising oxygen in the air and the lemon juice AND the lemon skin oil when torn.
Oxygen eventually destroys lemon skin and inside tissues (groups of cells)
but that's not the point.
The point is, the smell isn't toxic.
Consuming lemon juice via the mouth would release chemicals into the brain also since the brain receives nutrients from food via the blood stream. Thus if you eat it and it's not harmful, then breathing it in isn't harmful either.
Still, air is what you should be breathing in lol.
Now regarding the lungs, trachea (wind pipe) and nasal passage ways, they contain mucas and cilia hairs which trap suspiciously large and potentially toxic substances from entering further. Obviously relatively large volumes of liquid particles could just go straight through....
So yeah, if you're worried....research may help but really, smelling the aluminium in deododerisers is MUCH more dangerous since aluminium is toxic to the brain and can cause memory loss.
There are other things like processed food, earthquakes, ultraviolet rays.from the sun etc. that are much bigger causes for concern.
Interesting question lol. Hope I've helped.
We can still never be 100% sure of things but we're pretty good as humans for getting a logical answer. Big Grin
Any science errors in this post will haunt me...eh but it's cool... ROFL 3
well thanks google does not help but i will take your answer remember this is just an argument me and my friends got into its still going to..
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:24 pm

And oxygen's especially toxic if you're a Hocotation! And if the whole brain-going-into-lungs-if-you-smelt-lemons thing was real, then imagine if you kept doing it!

Guess then you'd become a REAL smart-pants!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:34 pm

Party

THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) Fat-guy-dance
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:55 pm

Jeez. I haven't seen the Carlton in years... Lol2

Dude....Rock. He didn't look that up on google....

That's just how he is.

It's scary, but true.
The site admin Is a living, breathing Medical dictionary. I couldn't believe it myself when I found out.

Heck....You could probably ask him to explain the basic concept of Quantium Physics
(kinda forgot myself a little) and he could tell you.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:59 pm

Undelos wrote:
Heck....You could probably ask him to explain the basic concept of Quantium Physics (kinda forgot myself a little) and he could tell you.

While if you have any questions about the Universe (I'm talking about planets, stars, galaxies etc. instead of the usual physics of things), you know where to find me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:10 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Undelos wrote:
Heck....You could probably ask him to explain the basic concept of Quantium Physics (kinda forgot myself a little) and he could tell you.

While if you have any questions about the Universe (I'm talking about planets, stars, galaxies etc. instead of the usual physics of things), you know where to find me.

THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) Oh-boy-here-we-go
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:11 pm

grumpythesheep wrote:
Undelos wrote:

For a nano-second there, I thought that was Stephen Hawking!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:13 pm

grumpythesheep wrote:
Undelos wrote:

For a nano-second there, I thought that was Stephen Hawking!

oh boy I wish, hes a hunksickle
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:18 pm

THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) Stephen_hawkings_national_health-care-debate

I don't know... Unless he's just recently installed a holographic disguise thing like those ID Masks from Ben 10 into his Convert-a-Chair.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:27 pm

THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) 20120405-214414

MIND = BLOWN
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:33 pm

Stephen looks like, HUH? At his screen.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:34 pm

He's probably stuck on a level on Angry Birds.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:59 pm

And oxygen's especially toxic if you're a Hocotation! And if the whole brain-going-into-lungs-if-you-smelt-lemons thing was real, then imagine if you kept doing it!

Guess then you'd become a REAL smart-pants!

I think that's just the acid, then again, i never pay any attention to the actual human body or any citruses. tongue

Though, if you actually close-up take a nose-ful of air i guess your eyes might get a bit watery but thats it..

@Oliver,
...Yip..he's a psychic.
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:57 am

@Undelos i said 'google does not help but his suggestion does'
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:01 am

rock talent wrote:
@Undelos i said 'google does not help but his suggestion does'

Do lemons fight with oranges?

Yet another question the world may never know..
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:02 am

Even though it's like what I always say:

"Google knows everything!"

@D Probably only in the Annoying Orange. Or if you're really bored someday and you go to the kitchen and do battle with fruit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:15 am

Watermellons are the Galacticus of fruits, and cannot be stopped, because there are n silver surfer fruits mwuahahaha

THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) 4c909dc57ffa0266184a300f35f77c6c
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:24 am

grumpythesheep wrote:
Watermellons are the Galacticus of fruits, and cannot be stopped, because there are n silver surfer fruits mwuahahaha

THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) 4c909dc57ffa0266184a300f35f77c6c
UM........ Question
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:30 am

While we're on the subject of watermelons...

THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) Captain_Melon_Head
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:32 am

Even though it's like what I always say:

"Google knows everything!"

@D Probably only in the Annoying Orange. Or if you're really bored someday and you go to the kitchen and do battle with fruit.

I did that once, didn't turn out so good..

And i can't believe they made a series about that annoying little grapefruit...

Oh yeah..watermelons..there so juicy....
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:33 am

THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) Captain_Melon_Head

Oliver you stole my idea.. Sad

But yeah i think everyone was thinking the same thing
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:41 am

D Horror wrote:

I didnt '-'
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:44 am

Super Angryray wrote:
D Horror wrote:

I didnt '-'

Like i said, everyone.. Wink
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:48 am

D Horror wrote:
Super Angryray wrote:
D Horror wrote:

I didnt '-'

Like i said, everyone.. Wink
Ok and.....
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:56 am

'-' awkward...
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:56 am

im too lazy to watch that vid ._.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:58 am

Mhmmmm..i didn't want to look it up in the first place.. THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) 3402580550
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:00 am

Then why did you then? ._.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:02 am

Because the snake holding a lollipop flavored chicken said so..
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:03 am

huh Question Question Question
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:05 am

exactly keep it that way and go play FF or something..now shoo..
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:06 am

Pft Glare
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)   THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here) Empty

Back to top Go down

THE WEIRD LEMON ARGUMENT (your opinon is worth somethin here)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top