FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Today at 8:58 am by Oliver Zombieweasel

» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel

» It was a rough day (ART)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 pm by Gloryangel


Share | 
 

 Confusing grumpy and mei moments in these threads

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Guest

Mel Iz A



PostSubject: Confusing grumpy and mei moments in these threads   Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:07 pm

Like So I come here every like erm few hours or soo and like I see these 2 like erm arguing hardcore then like talking like nothing ever happened, he even compliments her and all that, whats up with that? They are like emmmm hmmm Idk rival budds or whatever.
Back to top Go down

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: Confusing grumpy and mei moments in these threads   Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:58 pm

Mel Iz A wrote:
Like So I come here every like erm few hours or soo and like I see these 2 like erm arguing hardcore then like talking like nothing ever happened, he even compliments her and all that, whats up with that? They are like emmmm hmmm Idk rival budds or whatever.

What? lol I dont recall any "moments" you didnt register but were watching me and meis convos, trust me I bearly talk to her so Imma think friendly arguments. I complimented her? Thats news to me,

Back to top Go down

Member

Member
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx


FusionFall Name : Selena Aerosteel
Level : 36
Female Posts : 886
Join date : 2012-09-30
Age : 20
FF Location : tokyo,japan where mangas and animes are made!

PostSubject: Re: Confusing grumpy and mei moments in these threads   Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:31 am

grumpythesheep wrote:
Mel Iz A wrote:
Like So I come here every like erm few hours or soo and like I see these 2 like erm arguing hardcore then like talking like nothing ever happened, he even compliments her and all that, whats up with that? They are like emmmm hmmm Idk rival budds or whatever.

What? lol I dont recall any "moments" you didnt register but were watching me and meis convos, trust me I bearly talk to her so Imma think friendly arguments. I complimented her? Thats news to me,


wht? i barely even know grumpy

_________________
______________________________________________________________
My IGN's:
- Selena Aerosteel lvl. 36
Deviant Art: http://gtuhyjih.deviantart.com
2ne1-I am the best

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzRIrG49y9ibHpdeDNndUg?feature

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: Confusing grumpy and mei moments in these threads   Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:14 am

xXxMeiAkiraxXx wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
Mel Iz A wrote:
Like So I come here every like erm few hours or soo and like I see these 2 like erm arguing hardcore then like talking like nothing ever happened, he even compliments her and all that, whats up with that? They are like emmmm hmmm Idk rival budds or whatever.

What? lol I dont recall any "moments" you didnt register but were watching me and meis convos, trust me I bearly talk to her so Imma think friendly arguments. I complimented her? Thats news to me,


wht? i barely even know grumpy

Exactamongo. if you want to talk shipping talk about olivers love affair with undelos.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13327
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Confusing grumpy and mei moments in these threads   Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:21 am

grumpythesheep wrote:
if you want to talk shipping talk about olivers love affair with undelos.


_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Member

Member
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx


FusionFall Name : Selena Aerosteel
Level : 36
Female Posts : 886
Join date : 2012-09-30
Age : 20
FF Location : tokyo,japan where mangas and animes are made!

PostSubject: Re: Confusing grumpy and mei moments in these threads   Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:21 am

grumpythesheep wrote:
xXxMeiAkiraxXx wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
Mel Iz A wrote:
Like So I come here every like erm few hours or soo and like I see these 2 like erm arguing hardcore then like talking like nothing ever happened, he even compliments her and all that, whats up with that? They are like emmmm hmmm Idk rival budds or whatever.

What? lol I dont recall any "moments" you didnt register but were watching me and meis convos, trust me I bearly talk to her so Imma think friendly arguments. I complimented her? Thats news to me,


wht? i barely even know grumpy

Exactamongo. if you want to talk shipping talk about olivers love affair with undelos.

oliver's true love... undelos ^_^

_________________
______________________________________________________________
My IGN's:
- Selena Aerosteel lvl. 36
Deviant Art: http://gtuhyjih.deviantart.com
2ne1-I am the best

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzRIrG49y9ibHpdeDNndUg?feature

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: Confusing grumpy and mei moments in these threads   Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:25 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
if you want to talk shipping talk about olivers love affair with undelos.


um hmmm

Back to top Go down

Member

Member
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx


FusionFall Name : Selena Aerosteel
Level : 36
Female Posts : 886
Join date : 2012-09-30
Age : 20
FF Location : tokyo,japan where mangas and animes are made!

PostSubject: Re: Confusing grumpy and mei moments in these threads   Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:27 am

dont kno wht to say:


_________________
______________________________________________________________
My IGN's:
- Selena Aerosteel lvl. 36
Deviant Art: http://gtuhyjih.deviantart.com
2ne1-I am the best

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzRIrG49y9ibHpdeDNndUg?feature


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Confusing grumpy and mei moments in these threads   Today at 4:56 pm

Back to top Go down
 

Confusing grumpy and mei moments in these threads

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: Off Topic-