Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Project: REVIVE - Page 10 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Project: REVIVE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:06 am

First topic message reminder :

A member signed up recently on the dA's FusionFall Fan Club page and posted this comment about a Project for the FusionFall community. I took a look at it...........and......well...... Project: REVIVE - Page 10 Megustaplz

Me Gusta.
Muy, muy, MUCHO.

The link that they provided took me to FusionFall Central, where they were originally talking about this so called project. Good of them to NOT spread the news because that shtuff would have been PLENTY HELPFUL forever and a day ago....but alass, I digress.

The Thread poster hosted up this PDF of a letter to petition FusionFall to Give attention back to the game and work on new ideas that players want to see.
Here is the Link to the document online:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11JMYTY2ACn6SN5vjNk0jaA5CBey6GG_b1BKaqrOHXhA/edit

I merely just skimmed it and from what I saw, one, this person isn't some random kid putting together a heartfelt letter to send to Gringon to ask them to "Care again and stuff 'cause fusionfol is the best lol." Nope. We got Indentions, Bullets, Fully formed and cohesive thoughts and that alone impressed me.

Two, the person makes some good points about having the Barber Shop, PvP, and a new Weapon: The Gauntlet.

And Three. PvP man.

PvP. That is what happened to the Dinosaurs. And a Gauntlet. With Fried eggs and the power of a Thunderstorm all wrapped up inside 4 Powercells on each of your knuckles.

I mean c'mon. Its fun to punch things as big as a house to death in front of Level 4 players but just the mere fact of having something shiny and explosive to do it with is so much better.

Anyways, I was in a rare mood when I made this message so excuse my lunacy. Check out the PDF and tell me what you think.

Oh did I mention that this person didn't make a single mention about having "Pets?" Kudos to that guy because seriously If I heard another kid say that FusionFall should "so tootally have pets and houses because they r cool" I was seriously going to spam the URL to FreeRealms all over any account that I find of theirs...and their Face. If I find them.

(Wow. I really AM in a rare mood.....)
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

AuthorMessage

CloneHomChoi
CloneHomChoi

FusionFall Name : The Loud
Level : 0
Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Wilttilt wrote:
Ty Zeroknight wrote:
O_O"
I remember alot of my friends where silented on fusion fall I kept talking to them no responce and they curse alot to and this was like 1 year ago when fusion fall was pretty active.
Omg wilt dude do you have any alt fusionfall accounts u can go on?

I have a level one character I can get on, but I've been a bit busy modelling recently.

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
That server idea is pretty good. Like if
you're in a stupid no-chat server, you could change to a different
one.

The problem with that is server overload. If there's a no chat server and a chat server EVERYONE will go to the chat server, which will ultimately become no chat due to the extreme amount of messages. Really spamming just needs to be fixed. The auto server system seems to be working fine.
What about my idea
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:50 pm

Ty another thing. Remember the Fusion Lagoon event that happened before the Fusion Fall stopped updating? I was wondering if it could happen in reverse. I call them Fusion Raids. Completly new fusion monsters could spawn in main places where there are no monsters (Cul De Sac, Mt. Black Head, the Forsaken Valley Ship, ect.) and drop completly new items. A fusion boss (Fusions Vilgax, Number 4, Scotsman, ect.) could lead them and drop a golden crate that could contain maybe an old code item like stink fly wings. Just one of my ideas
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:52 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Ty another thing. Remember the Fusion Lagoon event that happened before the Fusion Fall stopped updating? I was wondering if it could happen in reverse. I call them Fusion Raids. Completly new fusion monsters could spawn in main places where there are no monsters (Cul De Sac, Mt. Black Head, the Forsaken Valley Ship, ect.) and drop completly new items. A fusion boss (Fusions Vilgax, Number 4, Scotsman, ect.) could lead them and drop a golden crate that could contain maybe an old code item like stink fly wings. Just one of my ideas
actually fusionfall was inteding to do that but cut it out and added lairs Sad like you could find prof. plutoniom outside eternal vistas it was cool but they dropped it
Back to top Go down

CloneHomChoi
CloneHomChoi

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:59 pm

I saw this in the wiki new monsters Project: REVIVE - Page 10 NEW_Monsters
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:01 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Or they could just be in egger in ben ten ship because in ben ten ship it gives big chill wings I thought it would give stink fly to but nope =(
I would hate that and like it in the same time
Stink fly wings are rare..
If noobs and random ppl had them then eh...
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

Male Posts : 456

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:06 pm

The developers were intending to have safaris all the way up until this October which had more Lagoon Sets as well as Rojo sets. However, the community hacking, spamming, lack of understanding, etc. caused them to just be fed up with it and cancel :/

The fusion monsters in the mainworld were actually just placeholder. They were never intended to be free roaming. Though I agree it would have been epic. Old code items are a no though. They are exclusive and if you missed it it sucks, but it should stay that way.

Those new monsters were made sometime before December 2009. They were supposed to be in the "Grigon expansion" which featured new levels, areas, nanos, etc. They were never used since CN got the game. The most we got out of Grigon's original plan is Alien X, Finn, Rex, Way Big nanos, and Providence and Mount Neverest. Providence and Neverest were going to be way different though and be level 37+
Back to top Go down

CloneHomChoi
CloneHomChoi

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:19 pm

Wilt may i ask how do you know this just want to know
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:22 pm

CloneHomChoi wrote:

It's a long, complicated story, but it boils down to my insatiable appetite for figuring this game out as best I can.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:24 pm

Wow I can imagine how epic it would be lvl 37 plus in mt everest and prov place Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

CloneHomChoi
CloneHomChoi

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:24 pm

Wilttilt wrote:
CloneHomChoi wrote:

It's a long, complicated story, but it boils down to my insatiable appetite for figuring this game out as best I can.
Hm.... how long would you think project r will take to finsh this update like dex lab upgrade claw weapons etc
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:25 pm

The world may never know Laughing
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:30 pm

Probably sometime next year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:32 pm

CloneHomChoi wrote:
Hm.... how long would you think project r will take to finsh this update like dex lab upgrade claw weapons etc

Project: Revive isn't a guaranteed thing, it's just an ongoing movement. If you're asking how long it would take to be implemented if it was greenlit right now....I would say maybe four months. The barber npc would be very easy to make, but the modelling and implementation of glove weapons would take a good chunk of time.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Which is why the gauntlets may be one of the last updates.
Back to top Go down

CloneHomChoi
CloneHomChoi

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:36 pm

do you have any one to help you with this project
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:38 pm

If only they thought of the barber a long time ago -_-
I would love to change my other characters hair
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:40 pm

Ty Zeroknight wrote:
If only they thought of the barber a long time ago -_-
I would love to change my other characters hair

Like I said, the barber was Grigon's idea. I'm just resurrecting it since it was a great, never seen concept.

CloneHomChoi wrote:

Thus far it's been just myself.
Back to top Go down

CloneHomChoi
CloneHomChoi

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:43 pm

Would you need help doing this?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:43 pm

Wilttilt wrote:
CloneHomChoi wrote:

Thus far it's been just myself.

Unless you count our ideas.
Back to top Go down

Kingzeus
Kingzeus

FusionFall Name : Zeus Exmtemfire

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:52 pm

i mean the game has died since it went free to play, they have not updated the game in months
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:54 pm

I was excited when the game was free 2 play. I could finally wear my Cryptid Batpack. Unfortunately, I didn't get the Alien X mask like I expected.

Ah well!
Back to top Go down

Kingzeus
Kingzeus

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:59 pm

i just got on, it's been years and it's dead there are only like 100 people on the server
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Kingzeus wrote:
i just got on, it's been years and it's dead there are only like 100 people on the server
More like 500 lol
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Kingzeus wrote:
Lol how do you know or are you guessing?
By the way, welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall forum! Very Happy

Last edited by XLR8 147 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

CloneHomChoi
CloneHomChoi

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Wait zeus i saw you in fusion fall
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

FusionFall Name : Ace Cometshark
Male Posts : 1978
FF Location : Sector V

is project R going so well?
Back to top Go down
http://FusionFallFlames.yolasite.com

Kingzeus
Kingzeus

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:03 pm

CloneHomChoi wrote:
Wait zeus i saw you in fusion fall
you did? wow and it's a guess
Back to top Go down

CloneHomChoi
CloneHomChoi

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:03 pm

Ty Zeroknight wrote:
Wow I can imagine how epic it would be lvl 37 plus in mt everest and prov place Crying or Very sad
this is going to blow slim's mind
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:13 pm

Im gonna be honest its kinda... Depressing going on Fusionfall maybe us players form like 4 years ago can relate but I mean like... Youve played the game from the beginning where it was full of aweosme ideas and it was great but now all the players you used to have fun with have quit the game its full of scammers.. And let sbe honest who hasnt been Blackhead and see a guy called a lvl 6 ''Oh oyur a noob you know nuthin bout dis game blah blah blah!11!!!!ONE!111''

Its kinda ruining the game experienc eI mean th egame is sitll playable even witohut updates but people kinda make the experience... I eman when wa sthe last time anyone here ran into a old firend they havent seen in a good 2 years?
Back to top Go down

Kingzeus
Kingzeus

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:18 pm

the last time i ran into a old friend was 3 years ago so i know what you are saying
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:41 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Im gonna be honest its kinda... Depressing going on Fusionfall maybe us players form like 4 years ago can relate but I mean like... Youve played the game from the beginning where it was full of aweosme ideas and it was great but now all the players you used to have fun with have quit the game its full of scammers.. And let sbe honest who hasnt been Blackhead and see a guy called a lvl 6 ''Oh oyur a noob you know nuthin bout dis game blah blah blah!11!!!!ONE!111''

Its kinda ruining the game experienc eI mean th egame is sitll playable even witohut updates but people kinda make the experience... I eman when wa sthe last time anyone here ran into a old firend they havent seen in a good 2 years?
If you where with me you would have probably met Holiday Hero II and Air JJ. a month ago and holiday a week ago
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:45 pm

Holiday Hero II/2 only a week ago?
Hom have you heard from Antonio at all? I think he had another character but I forgot the name, it was more famous than his Antonio character I think.

There are a ton of others and I think over 90% of them have quit or haven't been online
for literally years. Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Kingzeus
Kingzeus

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:58 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
Holiday Hero II/2 only a week ago?
Hom have you heard from Antonio at all? I think he had another character but I forgot the name, it was more famous than his Antonio character I think.

There are a ton of others and I think over 90% of them have quit or haven't been online
for literally years. Sad Crying or Very sad

some people just forgot about fusion fall like me, i played the game since beta and i got to lvl 36 anf tried killing fuse but couldn't and with school i forgot about the game but this summer vacation i remember the good times i had with the game
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:04 am

HomChoi wrote:

Memories *sigh* back then was way cooler not to be ungreatful but when they made the game free thats when it went wrong
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:05 am

I've played since beta too, and never forgot about this game...

EDIT: Shark, without F2P, we wouldn't be the legends we are today! The expansion is where it went wrong...
Back to top Go down

Kingzeus
Kingzeus

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:21 am

EDIT: Shark, without F2P, we wouldn't be the legends we are today! The expansion is where it went wrong...

well you know i got caught uo with my studies and school but know i am back Smile for good until school starts again
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:13 am

Legends......But yeah, Free to play, contrary to most beliefs is not where everything went wrong. Everything went wrong sometime in December of 2009 when Grigon handed the game over to CN. The birthday Bash was just a mess of incomplete npcs pushed out because the devs didn't know what to do. Free to play only happened as a result of CN's new control over the game.
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:16 am

yea the Legends of Fusionfall will never leave it.... never
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:17 am

You know..
I kinda wish grigon or whatever kept the game
I probably would have been able to play and also I can imagine how awesome stuff wpuld be with grigon
I like what CN did making it free but yeah...
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:30 am

Wilttilt wrote:

Legends......But yeah, Free to play, contrary to most beliefs is not where everything went wrong. Everything went wrong sometime in December of 2009 when Grigon handed the game over to CN. The birthday Bash was just a mess of incomplete npcs pushed out because the devs didn't know what to do. Free to play only happened as a result of CN's new control over the game.

Ok, so 7 of us are legends... And even though the NPCs were never finished by the Birthday Bash, the event was pretty awesome. Especially with all the P.R.E.S.E.N.T.s (That made me jealous of the guys who lived in the US and Canada) and the Hovercars and Gliders being tested.

I still have my birthday candle hat! Happy2
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:33 am

lol
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:51 am

Do you know what I also think Fusion Fall should have. An arcade, maybe in Townsville center, where you could play Fusion Fall minigames and if you get a good score get a crate or something.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:56 am

Officer Second wrote:
Do you know what I also think Fusion Fall should have. An arcade, maybe in Townsville center, where you could play Fusion Fall minigames and if you get a good score get a crate or something.
yeah and gold crates contain those ultra rare future items
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:04 am

I still haven't got many new ideas... Maybe more animations for players:

- Sitting (Might as well put those benches in Sector V to good use)
- Lying (Why should those Plumbers in Bravo Beach have all the relaxation?)
- Sneaking (Controller only: tilt the control stick slightly. Haven't thought about what the key should be on the keyboard yet)
- Facepalm (For those fail moments)

And I think the sideways dash should be disabled. Sure, it's good for avoiding eruption attacks, but you can just as easily backwards dash. However, it's a pain in the butt when on a platform or using a jump pad, cause sometimes you just need to press the left or right keys at least twice.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:06 am

- Sneaking (Controller only: tilt the control stick slightly. Haven't thought about what the key should be on the keyboard yet)

And I think the sideways dash should be disabled. Sure, it's good for avoiding eruption attacks, but you can just as easily backwards dash. However, it's a pain in the butt when on a platform or using a jump pad, cause sometimes you just need to press the left or right keys at least twice.
Hold wasd and space at same time and sneak Cool
or any arrow key
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:07 am

Ty Zeroknight wrote:

Hold wasd and space at same time and sneak Cool
or any arrow key
Yeah, What I want is like new combat, like maybe a combo with each Fusion and monster, maybe as not as gruesome as the one I see in my head...
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:08 am

@Ty
Or maybe simply press the C key. That key doesn't really do anything, does it?
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:10 am

@Ty
Yes but imagine pressing a arrow key and c
I can barely even press C while trying to use wasd or arrow keys lol
It can be like
wasd or arrow keys and hold space for like 5 seconds or so and sneak or idk
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:12 am

Ty Zeroknight wrote:
@Ty
It can be like
I use C key for potions
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:15 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Ty Zeroknight wrote:
@Ty
It can be like
I use C key for potions
Yeah me to I forgot O_O
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Project: REVIVE