Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
FusionFall No Update  Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
FusionFall No Update  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
FusionFall No Update  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
FusionFall No Update  EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
FusionFall No Update  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
FusionFall No Update  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
FusionFall No Update  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
FusionFall No Update  EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
FusionFall No Update  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
FusionFall No Update  EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

FusionFall No Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

FusionFall Name : Slim De Jackson
Level : 0
Male Posts : 661
FF Location : Old Times

PostSubject: FusionFall No Update    FusionFall No Update  EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:35 pm

why is they no update for fusionfall any more
Back to top Go down

VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED

VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED
VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED
VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED

FusionFall Name : VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED
Level : 36
Male Posts : 138
FF Location : Goat's Junkyard [Future]

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall No Update    FusionFall No Update  EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:34 pm

Noone really knows for sure why. Eeeek2
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall No Update    FusionFall No Update  EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:36 pm

Everyone thinks they just stopped caring...
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall No Update    FusionFall No Update  EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:54 pm

Want my opinion? I honestly think that they are trying to wait until enough people ragequit FusionFall........so they can claim that it's not popular anymore that way they have an excuse to can it.

That's my opinion.

They've started so many other boring games that they've decided to start thinning the herd. Starting with FusionFall.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall No Update    FusionFall No Update  EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:56 pm

I hope they're planning something BIG! And if they are, it better be worth it. Though they're probably busy with Project Exonaut.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall No Update    FusionFall No Update  EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:15 pm

That would be the best case scenario In which I hope you're right. However, Corporations have been known to be shallow and you rarely run into news about any one of them going above and beyond the call of duty to show their fans some love.

Just look at the newest Devil May Cry game. If I can remember right, the director changed up Dante's look because he said that "Some things that were cool before, aren't really cool nowdays" referring to Dante's old look. He changed to fit a more, modern, european look If I remember that part correctly as well.

DMC isn't the only one to get changed as well due to Corporations doing said things for the sake of making Product.

It wouldn't suprise me in the least if CN were to take the Low road on the case of FusionFall and do something so............expected and typical.
Back to top Go down

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

FusionFall Name : Pistol Nitrochampion
Male Posts : 456
FF Location : Henrir's Time and Space

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall No Update    FusionFall No Update  EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:01 pm

They are working on sone racing game I think....Fun Fact:Project Exonaut aparently takes place after FF
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall No Update    FusionFall No Update  EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:05 pm

Well now. Look who came back from the shadows and decided to grace our eyeballs with his presence! Whazzup' Cool guy?

Oh, dont tell me that. It hurts enough already that they keep throwing new games at us.

Now it really DOES sound like they're trying to phase FusionFall out....
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall No Update    FusionFall No Update  EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:36 pm

PistolNitro wrote:
They are working on sone racing game I think....Fun Fact:Project Exonaut aparently takes place after FF

After? I thought it was before. Or during.
Back to top Go down

ArmorSpark
ArmorSpark

Male Posts : 127
FF Location : France of FusionFall

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall No Update    FusionFall No Update  EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:42 pm

Interesting....yes....I might give that game a try but FUSIONFALL FOREVER. :bananalama:
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall No Update    FusionFall No Update  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:21 am

I.........might too.

It doesn't seem like it would hurt to give it a go. But Formula Cartoon If I remember correctly....Is only half finished and is in the Beta stage still.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall No Update    FusionFall No Update  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:15 am

Project Exonaut is actually pretty fun. It's what I played last summer at my brother's place (Nothing else to play and FusionFall crashed a lot on his computer. It worked, but... yeah. At least it's better than my laptop.) and he quite enjoyed it. One time I was controlling while he was shooting. Then he decided to make an account and joined in. I still prefer FF though.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall No Update    FusionFall No Update  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:52 am

Actually before my computer started going through this phase of crashing tons (its stopped alot recently) I had actually played project exonaut and I kinda like it alot I got onto the leaderboard to my surprise.. I was tanking all those last level playersss
It was actually a decent game! But FF all the way
Back to top Go down

Avenger

Avenger
Slurp Man
Slurp Man

Male Posts : 2
FF Location : Peach Creek Commons Plotting Against Fuse

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall No Update    FusionFall No Update  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:24 pm

Project Exonauht isnt really that ood, its basoically a n arcade game, its not even an RPG!!! I care nothing for it, I just worry that they might take fusionfall offline so we cant even play it anymore...
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall No Update    FusionFall No Update  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:47 pm

Slurp Man wrote:
Project Exonauht isnt really that ood, its basoically a n arcade game, its not even an RPG!!! I care nothing for it, I just worry that they might take fusionfall offline so we cant even play it anymore...

Project Exonaut is pretty good... Though I usually play it when I can't play FF or just too bored to do anything else.

Also, name one game on the CN website other than FusionFall, that isn't an arcade game.

P.S. Welcome to Xtreme FusionFall! Sometimes the most off-topic forum in the known (And unknown) universe!
Back to top Go down

Phantom

Phantom
Jet
Jet

Male Posts : 414

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall No Update    FusionFall No Update  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:49 pm

FusionFall No Update  Preview?imageID=166088&generatorTypeID=&panels=&text0=fusionfall%20y%20u%20no%20&text1=update&text2=&text3=
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

Male Posts : 456

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall No Update    FusionFall No Update  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:34 pm

The developers and consultants basically don't see a need to update FusionFall anymore. With the Halloween update, they were supposed to host a safari every month up until this next Halloween. However, the community basically proved, as a whole, that they can't handle it, so they cancelled that. Right now, as they see it, Fusionfall is a complete game. It is entirely financial consistent, and will most likely remain online, so long as people play it.

Technically, they kind of kept us wanting new updates. Before DexLabs Upgrade I, there were virtually no solid content updates. We've been conditioned to having updates, so we question if there isn't one every month, which can be a hard deadline to reach with such a small team.
Back to top Go down

Avenger

Avenger
Slurp Man
Slurp Man

Male Posts : 2
FF Location : Peach Creek Commons Plotting Against Fuse

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall No Update    FusionFall No Update  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Slurp Man wrote:

Project Exonaut is pretty good... Though I usually play it when I can't play FF or just too bored to do anything else.

Also, name one game on the CN website other than FusionFall, that isn't an arcade game.

P.S. Welcome to Xtreme FusionFall! Sometimes the most off-topic forum in the known (And unknown) universe!

Well I GUESS your right... but that doesnt mean it comes ANYWHERE close to FusionFall, And thanks for the welcome

P.S. Maybe they will Sell it soon, thats another posibillity.
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

FusionFall Name : Shirou Luffy
Male Posts : 2413

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall No Update    FusionFall No Update  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:13 pm

Hmm, why there is no updates? o.o at all.
Back to top Go down

Trader

Trader
Jjryanstar
Jjryanstar

FusionFall Name : Jjryan Superstar
Level : 9001
Male Posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall No Update    FusionFall No Update  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:58 pm

I'm going to quote Ty on this one:

Wilttilt wrote:
Currently, FusionFall is low priority for the development team. They are currently working on both Formula Cartoon and an unknown project.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/fusionfallhelp123

esornoraa
esornoraa

FusionFall Name : Cedric Acornatomic
Level : 26
Male Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall No Update    FusionFall No Update  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:30 pm

I think if there were to be a fusionfall 2 they are first going to wait until people stop playing fusionfall and money wont come in then going to release the game...... when no one expects it.javascript:emoticonp('Very Happy')
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall No Update    FusionFall No Update  Empty

Back to top Go down

FusionFall No Update

View previous topic View next topic Back to top