FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» Guess who has Commissions Open?
Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:02 am by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Hven't been here in a couple of years i think
Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:24 am by Bo

» sorry guys i'm not on
Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:11 am by Mugiwara no luffy

» O-O-Overwatch
Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:20 am by supercody

» FREE Dirt Showdown Steam keys (via Humble Bundle)
Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:05 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Mass Effect 2 (PC) FREE on EA Origin
Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:13 am by XLR8 147

» Happy New Year 2017!
Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:29 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» A Legend Passes: George Michael
Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:47 am by XLR8 147

» Diving into darkness: THE END (plus discussion)
Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:24 pm by Gloryangel


Share | 
 

 How much is alpha blacklight set worth?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: How much is alpha blacklight set worth?   Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:43 am

YEP TITLE SAYS ALL EyeBrows EyeBrows EyeBrows EyeBrows EyeBrows ew no i gotta lay off the caps

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: How much is alpha blacklight set worth?   Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:53 am

MovingXtarget® wrote:
YEP TITLE SAYS ALL EyeBrows EyeBrows EyeBrows EyeBrows EyeBrows ew no i gotta lay off the caps

well its a future only item, so Im gonna guess a lot.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: How much is alpha blacklight set worth?   Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:18 am

@grumps


wrong not worth alot, you can still obtain the set from doing very low lvl missions..

you could get say a pair of jd wing pnk guitar or somethin.

jd wing isnt as worth as much as it was back in the day cuz of npc lol.

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: How much is alpha blacklight set worth?   Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:24 am

Zeroknight wrote:
@grumps


wrong not worth alot, you can still obtain the set from doing very low lvl missions..

you could get say a pair of jd wing pnk guitar or somethin.

jd wing isnt as worth as much as it was back in the day cuz of npc lol.
theres actually a time based store in debug land that sells all those items

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: How much is alpha blacklight set worth?   Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:25 am

MovingXtarget® wrote:
Zeroknight wrote:
@grumps


wrong not worth alot, you can still obtain the set from doing very low lvl missions..

you could get say a pair of jd wing pnk guitar or somethin.

jd wing isnt as worth as much as it was back in the day cuz of npc lol.
theres actually a time based store in debug land that sells all those items

And you guys both have proof?
Back to top Go down

Member

Member
SlimTheJackson


FusionFall Name : Slim De Jackson
Level : 0
Male Posts : 662
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 18
FF Location : Old Times

PostSubject: Re: How much is alpha blacklight set worth?   Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:28 am

Yeah give us proof

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: How much is alpha blacklight set worth?   Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am

grumpythesheep wrote:
MovingXtarget® wrote:
Zeroknight wrote:
@grumps


wrong not worth alot, you can still obtain the set from doing very low lvl missions..

you could get say a pair of jd wing pnk guitar or somethin.

jd wing isnt as worth as much as it was back in the day cuz of npc lol.
theres actually a time based store in debug land that sells all those items

And you guys both have proof?
IZ server only.Trying to activate it but its out of my handling

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: How much is alpha blacklight set worth?   Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am

when its not activated

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: How much is alpha blacklight set worth?   Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:48 pm

Yo guys vid is here check it out

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: How much is alpha blacklight set worth?   

Back to top Go down
 

How much is alpha blacklight set worth?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: Fusion Trade Centre-