FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:38 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel

» It was a rough day (ART)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 pm by Gloryangel

Share | 

Need people to help me be in charge of bad max hunting group and lay out plans for it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™

FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Need people to help me be in charge of bad max hunting group and lay out plans for it?   Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:41 am

So yea i basically need some trustworthy admins to take care of the group make it xtreme Cool Cool Cool Cool and to also make up somee rules.Maybe we should have a offcial uniform while grinding i have no idea...i needa spitball some ideas with people and we can get this group full underway...i even heard grumpy might make a epic banner for it Wink *sounds awesome*cant wait for tht....some rule i have come up with are simplistic such as no noobs (loll yeahh doubt lvl 1s can really help)be friendly dont be a troll nobody likes a troll lols and be in the 31 or higher i am actually tuck at 34 right now ;(and i think dane was worried about being to low so thats the level cap,,,i really dont care wht weapons u use as long as its extreme and please not grenades or rockets Sad they are highy unaccurate and i doubt we wll get anywhere with them....lol and the most important rule XTREME MEMBERS ONLY only cuz we are the best ...in my opnion we can make this group a real sucess a and bring in more members for the forum and maybe even bring in some attention from sinster tht we are still active and we really do love this game,,,i know i do and i dont wanna see this game in the dumps....so if u wanna be a planner admin just ask and as long as you dont have like 20 total posts(no random strangers with 1 posts)...now i forgot who but someone mentioned we should open up this group to hunt don doom...i say great idea since i feel bad max and don doom are very similer in terms of hardness...than hey maybe even blowfish grind ehhh its all a work in progress but i need some idea planners *one last thing i need someone tht can maybe record video than i can upload it on my channel and spam it on every ff website or video ik so i can bring some attention.....lets revive ff ...its go time Wink

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

thefusescape

FusionFall Name : Eternal Axecranston
Level : 36
Male Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: Need people to help me be in charge of bad max hunting group and lay out plans for it?   Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:40 am

I'm in slick. *scans for traces of alien diseases and fusion matter in the blood* Meh usual everybody but me has fusionmatter and nanites in there blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Male Posts : 2755
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Need people to help me be in charge of bad max hunting group and lay out plans for it?   Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:37 pm

I would like to be an admin for this to help I can Come with his route layout,spans for use on stun,Average spawn time,And his stats and damage taken with our weapons k?

:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Need people to help me be in charge of bad max hunting group and lay out plans for it?   Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:01 pm

Oh Oh!!!

I want a speshul position! The guy that blows him up!! Yeah! Exploshunz!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Need people to help me be in charge of bad max hunting group and lay out plans for it?   Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:21 pm

5 Bad Max crates earned in only 3 days. How epic!

Btw Bad Max doesn't have a route.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Male Posts : 2755
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Need people to help me be in charge of bad max hunting group and lay out plans for it?   Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:44 pm

D Horror wrote:

I meant when he moves around like don doom...

:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Need people to help me be in charge of bad max hunting group and lay out plans for it?   Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:41 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
D Horror wrote:

I meant when he moves around like don doom...

but bad max never moves around any more Razz
Back to top Go down

HomChoi

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 4034
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Need people to help me be in charge of bad max hunting group and lay out plans for it?   Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:57 pm

Well this forum has 2 people who ACTUALLY USED TO DO THIS SORTA TIHNG WHEN IT WAS COOL!

But I hate the idea so you would want X.. Other then me X is the best guy to pick.

HomChoi

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 4034
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Need people to help me be in charge of bad max hunting group and lay out plans for it?   Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:58 pm

ANNND BTW!

BAD MAX DID HAVE A ROUTE HE USED TO STORLL AORUND THE CONSTRUCTION SITE AND THE HOUSES!

Noobs...

VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED

VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED
VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED

FusionFall Name : VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED
Male Posts : 140
FF Location : Goat's Junkyard [Future]

PostSubject: Re: Need people to help me be in charge of bad max hunting group and lay out plans for it?   Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:09 pm

Hom I'm online for once!
Let's hunt Bad Max!

GFX Artist

GFX Artist
Ven

FusionFall Name : Rex Shadowworth
Male Posts : 501
FF Location : Offworld Plaza (Future)

PostSubject: Re: Need people to help me be in charge of bad max hunting group and lay out plans for it?   Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:19 am

Fine I join to beat up Bad Max and make some banners

"The mind is everything. What you think is what you become"
Call me ven Smile My Signature Shop
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13326
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Need people to help me be in charge of bad max hunting group and lay out plans for it?   Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:21 am

And Bad Max spawns next to that JCB near that pit closest to the Junk Yard.

~Oliver Zombieweasel

FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Need people to help me be in charge of bad max hunting group and lay out plans for it?   Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:50 am

so whats the group gonna be called? Bad Max Killers , Fusion Exterminators, Bad Dwellers, hmm I need to know to make a signature about it.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need people to help me be in charge of bad max hunting group and lay out plans for it?   Today at 9:18 am

Back to top Go down

Need people to help me be in charge of bad max hunting group and lay out plans for it?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: General Discussions-