Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:16 pm

Hello guys your friendly neighborhood target is here to give you a update...first of all i would like to thank all of you guys who support this...Without you guys this group would be nothing...second i would like to thank you guys for commenting ideas!!!!!More ideas guys....And third DANNNNNNGGGG GRUMPY AND VEN THOSE SIGGYS ARE AWEEEESOMMEEEEEEEEE keep up the good work guys i abosolutly love them....now for the recording biz...i did pm the28legend about recoding hopefully he will respond soon but i do have links for the full version of fraps,hypercam,and whatever other camera you may think i good to record....

Next ven stateted "We can do more than just hunting bad max.Can we grind other ultra rares too and venturing into fuse's lair and and i think we should each have our own unique emblem for each squadron any suggestions"Awesome idea bro cmon lets not lie all of us wanted a black ace on ben 10 jacket once and since those baddies are lvl 36 and 35 they are hard to grind....as a squadron we can grind very fast and i do know the rapid fire hack and aim hack for anyone who would wanna do it....The unique emblem is a great idea and i think you are very talented at art so go for it....Also can you make a master emblem and 3 of them combined its ok if you dont wanna ;( (Got this idea from black ops "master prestige"

Now for times...this is the most difficult taska for me because i have to work out a time tht is flexible with all of us...I will be making a TIme in/Time out tread so whoever is on and is feeling to grind comment and than people could see who can...lets face it school sucks but its important so if its xtreme hunters or school go xtreme hunters Cool Cool Cool jk jk lol school....

Btw guys this is what the emble mlooks like http://s1273.beta.photobucket.com/user/MovingxFusiontargetXtreme/media/vpb8sj.png.html

and this is the other one https://2img.net/h/i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh578/grumpythesheep/Xtreme.gif?t=1355276171

YOU GUYS ROCK Band BananaRock YouRock YouRock YouRock you guys are talented too Keep up the good work

Undelos its your choice if you wanna make it offical...I would love it if you would(AWWWEEEESOOOMMMMMEEE) and im hoping it will give the community a cahnce to get back and play ff....

Oliver you stated that we could be like the plumbers and help people out....One of the best ideas ive heard ThumbUp Those noobs need help and if someone ever needs help i say we do it becuase we are a community of cool people not a communiy of Rant Rant Rant Rant Rant

Bunny2 Bunny2 Bunny2 Bunny2 Bunny2 Bunny2 Bunny2 Bunny2 Bunny2 Bunny2 Bunny2

And D you can share my Hex account since i dont use it anymore...You want me to put a jd and party hat on it? :bananalama:

Also i promised hom i would put up his guide for bad max so for all you fusionfallers tht missed it here it is

DA LIST FOR ALL YAH N3WBZ TO THE BAD MAX AND DON DOOM BUSINESS!

Warning this list was made by Hom so get ready for explosive diahhrea

OK LETS GET TO DAH BASIKZ

STEP 1: HOW TO HIT BAD MAX/DON DOOM FIRST WHEN IN LARGE CROWDS!

Now you see when people wait for Bad Max/Don Doom you gotta be fast otherwise you get no crate but heres a few Soluctions you can use!

Spam Rockets till he comes!(It all depending on where your standing)

Stay quiet.(Now a major problem i used to have whilst waiting for Bad Max/Don Doom is that when they appeared I was usually in the middle of typing something... Which means I missed out a load.)

Get people talking!!! (I used to get people chatting a smuch as I could this way they miss out and you nab the win!)

Now because some of you will most likely be at a higher level then Bad Max/Don Doom I dont have to wrry you with Nanos, Items and such. BUT! ALWAYS BRING A DAMAGE NANO! These guys may be low levle but they got high health...

NOW FOR THE ITEM CHANCES!

What your most likely and not to get from Bad Max:

Bad Max hats. (ALL THE FRIGGEN TIME!)

Bad Max SHoes or Pants (These are pretty common drops)

Bad Max Shirt (Less likely to get first time but yeah still high)

Super Slayer Shirt (We're getting to the INTERESTING SET! And this is how we roll)

Super Slayer Pants

Super Slayer shoes (Ive only ever had 2 pairs of Super slayer shoes...)

BAD MAX CONCUSSOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Ive only ever had 1)

Now im not saying this is all true but this is just how it usually goes I mean its possible you can get the concussor on your first try but yeah

(Sorry if I missed out any items my Brain is all funny)

NOW FOR DON DOOMEH!

Hmm I dont rmeember really you would usually get his mask first.

His shoes.

Pants.

Super Spiral SHooter? Forgot name

Shirt.

And I think there was more items like I said im sorry for forgetting if there was.

NOW THAT IVE TOLD YOU PRETTY MUCH SOME INFO YOU MIGHT FIND USEFUL U IS REDDY!

Kay.

This guide is exclusive to Xtreme and always will be and the drops are here

C.R.A.T.E.S: From Don Doom are level 4 items,but everything from the Super Slayer set is level. The items that come from the Don Doom C.R.A.T.E.S are the:

Super Slayer Slasher (Pistol)
Super Slayer Boots
Don Doom Shirt
Don Doom Scouter
Don Doom pants
Don Doom Chemgun (Pistol)
Master Spiral Spreader (Shattergun)
Master Toxic Mask

Bad Max C.R.A.T.E items are all Level 5. They are:

Bad Max Concussor (Shattergun)
Master Hammer Head Hat
Master Screwdriver Blade (Melee)
Bad Max Helmet
Bad Max Jacket
Bad Max Boots
Bad Max Pants
Super Slayer Shirt
Super Slayer Pants

Thats it for now! H.A.P.P.Y H.U.N.T.I.N.G

-The Target Ed Hungry Ed Hungry Ed Hungry Ed Hungry Ed Hungry Ed Hungry

EDIT:Would it be possible for the following people to join

Shark A Comet

Kisura

The Master

Rock Talent

Sudoku

Ares_Firewizard

Smartcraft

Pistol Nitro

The fusescape
CMON DONT BE SHYYYY lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Hey im just trying to make this group bigger and
better lol Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down

Kisura
Kisura

FusionFall Name : TheFierceTitan
Level : 21
Male Posts : 182
FF Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:30 pm

how about something called No One Left Behind

Inside this we would have level 36s go with low levels on there missions and just blow through them with them. I think this would help the "sqauds" get up to level 36 and give us the best KPH and such.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/theroboticcreeper

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Kisura wrote:

Inside this we would have level 36s go with low levels on there missions and just blow through them with them. I think this would help the "sqauds" get up to level 36 and give us the best KPH and such.
yeahh thts a good idea but if you read my other post i already made the no member gets left behind thing but this is really good!Post it in the idea tread next time
Back to top Go down

Kisura
Kisura

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:34 pm

MovingXtarget® wrote:
Kisura wrote:

yeahh thts a good idea but if you read my other post i already made the no member gets left behind thing but this is really good!Post it in the idea tread next time
Lol i wasn't keeping up with the thread so. I didn't see. and btw if it was you who was trying to get me a beret and angle wing don't worry about it i already got both! and all 4 wings both berets! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Kisura wrote:
MovingXtarget® wrote:
Kisura wrote:

Lol i wasn't keeping up with the thread so. I didn't see. and btw if it was you who was trying to get me a beret and angle wing don't worry about it i already got both! and all 4 wings both berets! Very Happy
Thats great !!!!
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Im at Fuses Lair so ye.
Back to top Go down

Kisura
Kisura

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Uhmm Just a question Any ideas on Mummble servers perhaps? its like teamspeak but low broadband
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Kisura wrote:
Uhmm Just a question Any ideas on Mummble servers perhaps? its like teamspeak but low broadband
nah i would be it would have to be ok with the members to expose their voice
Back to top Go down

Kisura
Kisura

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:45 pm

MovingXtarget® wrote:
Kisura wrote:
Who cares about voices awmg....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:46 pm

Kisura wrote:
MovingXtarget® wrote:
Kisura wrote:
idk but some people do
Back to top Go down

Kisura
Kisura

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:49 pm

MovingXtarget® wrote:
Kisura wrote:
MovingXtarget® wrote:
Kisura wrote:
idk but some people do
But, seriosuly come on i don't think anyone on this forum would troll on someone for their voice........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:52 pm

Kisura wrote:
MovingXtarget® wrote:
Kisura wrote:
MovingXtarget® wrote:
Kisura wrote:
idk but some people do
But, seriosuly come on i don't think anyone on this forum would troll on someone for their voice........
idk idk i will see later on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:09 pm

ya know when I first heard of the bad max and don doom I was told they dropped Don doom and bad max sets. I imagined a cool armor that made you look bad maxy or don doomy, but no all I got was a green guardian set and a red racer set T-T someone should make an image that looks like that,

like how i did this

Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) Pictureofme69Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) Pictureofme71
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:12 pm

grumpythesheep wrote:
ya know when I first heard of the bad max and don doom I was told they dropped Don doom and bad max sets. I imagined a cool armor that made you look bad maxy or don doomy, but no all I got was a green guardian set and a red racer set T-T someone should make an image that looks like that,

like how i did this

Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) Pictureofme69Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) Pictureofme71

lol yeah Maybe ven could make one
Back to top Go down

Kisura
Kisura

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:16 pm

I didn't see anything about the blowfish. What about hunting those?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:21 pm

Kisura wrote:
I mean yeah we will still hunt those but there items arent really tht nice
Back to top Go down

GFX Artist

GFX Artist
Ven
Ven

FusionFall Name : Rex Shadowworth
Male Posts : 502
FF Location : Offworld Plaza (Future)

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:46 pm

@grumpythesheep

isn't the second image the vilgax armor set not really don doomy

@MovingXtarget®

yeah i can make it ideas on these sets are gladly accepted
Back to top Go down

The28thlegend
The28thlegend

FusionFall Name : Captain Greenfighter
Level : 11
Male Posts : 39
FF Location : My bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:50 pm

Yeah, I'll help film and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/The28thLegend?feature=mhee

Kisura
Kisura

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:53 pm

MovingXtarget® wrote:
Kisura wrote:
I mean yeah we will still hunt those but there items arent really tht nice
I know but getting all rares and such in the game would include those that is what im getting at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:54 pm

I was giving people an example on how making that set would work lol.
Back to top Go down

Kisura
Kisura

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:57 pm

what is so special about both of these sets? just the look or what
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:00 pm

@kisura they ae just really rare and t is a accomplishment to defeat bad max and

@Ven awesome dude thanks
Back to top Go down

Kisura
Kisura

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:02 pm

MovingXtarget® wrote:
@kisura they ae just really rare and t is a accomplishment to defeat bad max and
What level is the superslayer set? 10?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:03 pm

Kisura wrote:
MovingXtarget® wrote:
lol kisssssurrraaa in the post i said they are level 5
Back to top Go down

Kisura
Kisura

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:04 pm

MovingXtarget® wrote:
Kisura wrote:
MovingXtarget® wrote:
lol kisssssurrraaa in the post i said they are level 5
I really need to learn to read don't I?
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:50 am

@Target
Cooool thanks guy! And if you want, i really don't care. Your acc your rules.

Also, i been thinking and wouldn't it be easier if we made a list of all the people who could for sure be ready to hunt?

For example, Grumpy seems to have a lot of spare time (envious much), he may be absolutely able to be online. Well depends on Grumpy.

And the list of people the could 'maybe' be on.

Also, no it's level 9. I have it on I The Samurai.

Oh reminds me, Target i'll put ill my money and crates from Samurai to Hex.

@Grumpy,
Awesome. Just amazing. I think the Bad Max one makes more sense than the original Bad Max set. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:51 am

@d horror well yeh summer break and no money for vacation lol. anywho yeh but I get lazy when it comes to getting online cu its laggy. but yeh I'm pretty sure I would help.

With my trolling style
Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) Thedance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:31 am

and now I give to you. An Xtreme Hunters Picture Done Completly in my cmputer no skecthing or drawing,
Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) Xtrememhuntermember
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:32 am

lol at Grumpy and Saffron.. who can suprisingly do the gangnam style for a long amount of time. Shocked jk

And the picture looks awesome. Love the t-shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:24 pm

Dont forget the bad max wristband Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:59 pm

And now, In coloorrrrrrrr
Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) Fusion_fall_xtreme_hunters_member_bad_max_hunt_by_grumpythesheep-d5o3hzc

Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) Fusion_fall_xtreme_hunters_member_shadows_by_grumpythesheep-d5o3i9z
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:05 pm

Oh yeah, the little Bad Max exclusive wristband.

See Fusionfall! Someone with ideas!!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)   Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Xtreme Hunters update with loads of new ideas..Thanks everyone ;)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top