Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings.   Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:41 am

Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. Commission___tay_and_mel_ii_by_sakura_a_i-d5j0b17
Like I mean wheither you like the shows, movies, games , cards,

I'm pretty sure everyone had an experience with them,

I would always watch the first seasons of the show, some random episodes from then and like last year. But one thing I always enjoyed was the game. Getting then to be strong and all that, and I mean who can't love colorful animals? lots of them are cool. the newest ones are well. eh, but hey you try coming up with new ones right? lol but yeh reason I got to this is mostly what I'm gnna try drawing.

Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. Commission___heyden_and_jiyon_by_ceal_sakura_ai-d50jw8u

what about you?
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings.   Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 8:28 am

Playing Fire Red right now. I've already gotten my second to last badge from Blaine, the Cinnibar Gym leader. Currently adventuring on the Sevii Islands.

Pokemon was My childhood as well. Started watching it from the very beginning. Kinda stopped after Ash went off to the Hoenn region. Of course, the final nail in the coffin for me was when they Replaced Veronica Taylor as his main voice actor.

Hasn't felt the same since...
No
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings.   Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 8:48 am

I remember I used to watch the anime when I was much younger, but stopped for some reason. I guess my brain thought I grew out of it.

The only bit of Pokemon besides the anime that I remember was a Pokeball with a Charmander in it. Yes, a toy one. If it was a real Pokeball, I would've picked the one with Torchic in it. I played an emulator of Emerald (Yeah, kinda hard to get the actual game nowadays) and kicked some major butt with that Pokemon!

Now, which DS should I buy Black/White 2 for...?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings.   Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:12 pm

Yeh I played every game exept black and white 2 and those poke park ones. And yeh what I didn't like about the anime was that the show tries giving out a lot of life lessons and lots of cheesy moments, not to mention team rocket rhyming all the time now, It feels like they are either trying too hard to make it funny or not hard enough. Idk about anyone else but I hated the way they used "No need to worry" "but thats when I worry the most" thing.

So yeh drawing pokemon feels like a good way to have fun and getting more people to like my acc, but I really wanted to get as good as this artist, sakur-a-i Is my new idol q.q.

lol.
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Level : 0
Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings.   Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:24 pm

Yeah, I'm a Pokemon fan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings.   Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:29 pm

Ryuga wrote:
Yeah, I'm a Pokemon fan.

A lot of people are but they always want to hide it.
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings.   Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:31 pm

Well none of you guys were talking about it so I expected you guys weren't fans of it. If you were FMHQ Live, we talk about it when Keno is on usually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings.   Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:33 pm

Ryuga wrote:
Well none of you guys were talking about it so I expected you guys weren't fans of it. If you were FMHQ Live, we talk about it when Keno is on usually.

Oh. Well everyones main interest here was guns and ff so I didn't bother talking about anyhting else since whenever I do the post is ignored lol.
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings.   Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:36 pm

....I need to go find a gun meme.....nah I don't feel like it Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings.   Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:48 pm

Ryuga wrote:
....I need to go find a gun meme.....nah I don't feel like it Razz

because its too much work for you to google things.

Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings.   Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:56 pm

Nah. I don't use Google. I use Bing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings.   Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:26 pm

Use visualboy advance..Than you can play gameboy games on your computer and put in gameshark codes...
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings.   Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:31 pm

I don't play Gameboy games. .-.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings.   Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:57 pm

so yeh, I ain't gonna raichu a gun song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings.   Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:58 pm

You love those faces dont you *bangs head on table*So the pokemon fever begins with grumpy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings.   Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 3:02 pm

MovingXtarget® wrote:
You love those faces dont you *bangs head on table*So the pokemon fever begins with grumpy

Yeh man poke-apocolypse right here, no one has to hide it anymore, be free!, and I will destroy any resistence, with hugs.
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings.   Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 3:08 pm

grumpythesheep wrote:
Huh? 😕
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings.   Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 3:12 pm

Ryuga wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
Huh? 😕

EyeBrows oh yeh I write.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings.   Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 3:19 pm

grumpythesheep wrote:
Ryuga wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
Huh? 😕

Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. 3606388844 oh yeh I write.
raichu is a pokemon i think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings.   Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 3:22 pm

MovingXtarget® wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
Ryuga wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
Huh? 😕

Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. 3606388844 oh yeh I write.
raichu is a pokemon i think

Yep it was a play on words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ME LIKEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY   Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 3:34 pm

Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. 276254_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Me-Gusta-Assustador_1920x1200
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings.   Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 3:49 pm

Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. Tumblr_ma2auuVoMI1qccglqo1_1280

where you belong! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings.   Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings. Empty

Back to top Go down

Gotta be some pokemon fans here right? Base for my drawings.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top