Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Dark Journey Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Dark Journey EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Dark Journey EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Dark Journey EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Dark Journey EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Dark Journey EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Dark Journey EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Dark Journey EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Dark Journey EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Dark Journey EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Dark Journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

Dark Journey Empty
PostSubject: Dark Journey   Dark Journey EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:15 am

So after planning the plot out, and deciding characters, I've made my twelfth hundred post, and with much excitement, I'm planning on creating my own comic! now you may say I've just came up with this, but actual I had the thought for awhile, but to have a plot, a situation, and characters, it was a long boring problem, the only thing that I'm worried on his the characters, so I ask you, do any of ya'll want to be in this comic, I will take any request tonight, and to make sure you know whats the plot, just look below, ask questions, or comments, so that I know what role you want to do!

Plot: It was the end of the Fusion War, and the casualties of it totaled higher every day, great masses of landscapes were torn to rubble, and many great heroes had fallen, but the war that was thought to have finished, had only begun. When Fuse had arrived to our world, he spread his toxic waste of fusion matter across the globe, though it was a deadly toxin, there were some who saw it not as poison, but as life itself, they saw as the fusion matter did not kill, but create, they saw that it turned objects, and rubble into living, breathing creatures, and they saw when it infected an animal, it evolved it, thus a large group of supporters, and believers formed, and treated Fuse as a god, creating the Sepretist, who attacked, or ransacked camps, and bases of heroes, who led full on assault attacks on cities, and towns, but when Fuse was defeated by an elite group of seven soldiers, they had unleashed full on war. It is now chaos, our world was now defending against the Sepretist, and were losing, low on troops, and supplies, it had seemed that the Sepretist had already won, until a discovery was made, a discovery that would lead to a long journey, that would change the Sepretist forever. My name is Dane Dweller, and I am about to make this war lead to it's own demise, only because of one, simply discovery!
Back to top Go down

Dark Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Journey   Dark Journey EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:56 am

Name:Cloud Mako

Part Time:Assassin,Bodyguard and Soldier

Class:Reaper (Deadliest Swordsman alive)

Unique Power:Power of The Phoenix (This abilty is a deady strike which coats his blade with phoenix flame)

Magic: Phoenix Fire and Dark Lightning

Pet:Phoenix

Personailty:Solitary,Serious and sometimes happy

Bio:When cloud was little he had no one.His mom and dad were dead and his whole Bloodline died.Dane found him and trained him with the power of light.One day he found a pheonix egg which gave him the power of the phoniex The strongest fire in the world.Than he found out who murdred his parents and a darkness arose that dane never saw.Than he bagan to channel his darkness into his ligning thus making Dark lightning.He has been with dane forever and has now betrayed him and will kill him no matter what.He is fuse ressurected Cool

You like my charecter?

http://s1273.beta.photobucket.com/user/MovingxFusiontargetXtreme/media/TheTarget_zps1d5a650f.png.html
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

Dark Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Journey   Dark Journey EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:02 am

Well this is Dane at a younger age, so he doesn't have an apprentice yet, also didn't you use those stats, and bio for Grumps comic!? Neutral
Back to top Go down

Dark Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Journey   Dark Journey EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:10 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Well this is Dane at a younger age, so he doesn't have an apprentice yet, also didn't you use those stats, and bio for Grumps comic!? Neutral
yeah but this can be like the backstory of him before he enrolls with you.And instead of him being an apprentice he is rouge.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

Dark Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Journey   Dark Journey EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:14 am

MovingXtarget® wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
yeah but this can be like the backstory of him before he enrolls with you.And instead of him being an apprentice he is rouge.
I'll see what you can be, and why your in the story! Wink!
Back to top Go down

Dark Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Journey   Dark Journey EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:23 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
MovingXtarget® wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
I'll see what you can be, and why your in the story! Dark Journey 464751818
wait are you being sarcastic?But manupilate my charecter to your will because he leeds oto grumpys story
Back to top Go down

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg
Tнє єηgιηєєя
Tнє єηgιηєєя

Level : 0

Dark Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Journey   Dark Journey EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:40 am

OOO OOO I WANNA BE IN DIS COMIX
Back to top Go down

Dark Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Journey   Dark Journey EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 3:37 am

I am too lazy to read so I am replying !

imma read all that later then give a good reply.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Dark Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Journey   Dark Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Journey

View previous topic View next topic Back to top