Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Time Of Day Chapter 01 - Page 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Time Of Day Chapter 01 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Time Of Day Chapter 01 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Time Of Day Chapter 01 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Time Of Day Chapter 01 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Time Of Day Chapter 01 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Time Of Day Chapter 01 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Time Of Day Chapter 01 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Time Of Day Chapter 01 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Time Of Day Chapter 01 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Time Of Day Chapter 01

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Time Of Day Chapter 01   Time Of Day Chapter 01 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Time Of Day Chapter 01
Time Of Day Chapter 01 - Page 2 Coverpage

"Cassey Hagleborns here wth the morning new" A young lady with brown hair announces as she looks at the camera. "We have gathered info from our resources in Japan, There are now no more wars, finally we are at peace. In other news the Baron Vaccine has rendored the last remaining diseases left in this world harmless. Mortalities are now slim, and so is natality, fewer babies have been born , no that death is highly unlikely at any age except from 90-100. Of course thanks to the Rejubination system any old ctizen will keep be turned into a teenager yet keep their memories. Local Scientists are now conducting research on Time Travel, will they succeed and help us see the past with our own eyes, or will they destroy all life as we know it?"
"Sir, The pod is ready and stable." said a young scientist in a white labcoat, his glasses would lower as he talked.
"Excellent, are we ready to begin Time Crane?" Replied an older , wise looking old man, his labcoat was a lightly saturated red.
"Well yes sir, but we have intell that there is an organization that wants to stop us." Said the young man looking frightened.
In a confident manner he replied "Don't worry, you forget every human has a powerful weapon, Excel Abilities. Every human was born with one unique ability that surpasses man, superpowers if you will. Mine none is the Eye Of Wilton, I can form eyeballs from any material and have it release lasers that can burn the flesh and bones."
The young man sighed in relief.
"Begin Operation Time Crane!" He commanded in a rash manner.
The machine lit up all sorts of lights and then the pod created a huge explosion of light. When the light faded away, there was smoke everywhere.
-"Smoke Elimination Process Activated, Now removing all smoke." announced the main computer.
"Look men, there, we've done it!" Yelled the old scientist.
A young woman was in the pod, passed out, she had black hair with blue highlights, a small tophat that was fairly well made. She had golden greeves on her feet, her skin looked as soft as a baby, Her wardrobe was that of a steam punk, she looked eightteen years old, and seemed to be of royal blood since she looked like a princess. An angelic aura.
"Sir, she's opening her eyes." Said faintly the young scientist.
Upon opening her eyes, she freaked out, she was confused, worried, now surrounded by all sorts of technology and being starred at by men in labcoats.
The pod opened up, as the scientists came closer. she tried stepping back until she reached the wall. With no other hope, she gave out a big yell.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
"What's happening sir??" said the young scientist.
Electricity was forming around her, bursting out on every scientist one by one, her eyes were tearing, she couldnt control this power, the scientists tried running away, except for the old man.
"So you really are of the royal family Shakar" said calmly the old gieser. "When I heard the daughter of the famous Shakar house, known for making generators back in the 1980's, I never expected that it was me who kidnapped you. This proves that you never will return to your own time. It must be because of what I am about to do."
He raised his hand. Like a black hole all kinds of materials were sucked then crushed into a ball white flames covered that ball and became a giant eyeball.Time Of Day Chapter 01 - Page 2 Scene01

"Any last words, Misstress Of Electricity?" The Scientist asked.
Slash!
The old man fell to his knees. He looked up, his giant eye was destroyed.
"Sorry Old man, I'll be taking her off your hands."Said a young man with a smile, 20 years old, black hair like the night, Green eyes like emeralds, a green vest with pockets on the armsa and two white stripes, long pants and boots that were also black. "This light sword only paralizes you so you wont die, but it still hurts doesnt it."
He dropped down to where the girl was. As he layed eyes on her, her beautiful blue eyes mesmerized him, love at first sight. He reached out his hand.
"Stay away, thou expects me to trust in thee, holding such a weapon" She said in a scarred yet slightly high pitched voice.
"Please trust me, I want to save you, I heard they were bringing someone from the past to our time, I want to help you get back." he rolled the handle towrds her, as a sign that he was harmless he even bowed. He got up and reached out his hand.
"Tis better than staying in this place, fine, I'll go with thee." She said while taking his hand , they ran out of the lab and headed to the lobby.

Last edited by GrumpyTheRam on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 01   Time Of Day Chapter 01 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:02 am

Lol you guys, chapter 4 is out Ninja
Back to top Go down

Time Of Day Chapter 01

View previous topic View next topic Back to top