Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Oliver chats getting dirty again Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Oliver chats getting dirty again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Oliver chats getting dirty again   Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:04 am

Again.... Oliver chats getting dirty again 2842900923
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oliver chats getting dirty again   Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:05 am

MovingXtarget® wrote:
Again.... Oliver chats getting dirty again 2842900923

I smell Dinklebrgers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oliver chats getting dirty again   Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:09 am

lolol Oliver chats getting dirty again 3147896512 Oliver chats getting dirty again 3147896512
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Oliver chats getting dirty again   Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:11 am

and to think hom appears not to be a good chat mod, because he talks dirty on chat just the same as others
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: Oliver chats getting dirty again   Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:13 am

yea we got probs we need someone who can ban..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oliver chats getting dirty again   Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:14 am

Me and grumps.You know you wanna Smile Were on 24/7 boiiii Oliver chats getting dirty again 3147896512 Oliver chats getting dirty again 3147896512
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oliver chats getting dirty again   Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:17 am

Except I love trolls, I take their souls Seriously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oliver chats getting dirty again   Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:32 am

GrumpyTheRam wrote:
Except I love trolls, I take their souls Oliver chats getting dirty again 3243382769
WHOH sheeps have soul sucking abiltys...im glad to be a sheep lol
Back to top Go down

GFX Artist

GFX Artist
Ven
Ven

FusionFall Name : Rex Shadowworth
Male Posts : 502
FF Location : Offworld Plaza (Future)

PostSubject: Re: Oliver chats getting dirty again   Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:34 am

GrumpyTheRam wrote:
Except I love trolls, I take their souls Seriously
I never knew sheeps were reapers LIES
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oliver chats getting dirty again   Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:52 am

Either way they started coming here ever since ray made that rp thread, they're pretty much doing what some people wanted to do, except their trolling isn't anything the people here would have done, and then they end up calling us the bad community lol. I dont think either one is bad, just think differently, I mean from what people tell us, they're not really into acting silly the way we do, I guess they all want to look like mature people who play ff, while we just goof around, I mean suree we may say some childish things, but in the end I think all the matters is that when we have to , we think with a clear head, logical thinking and having mature point of views. I mean its easier to look smart then to act like a goofball and still be able to talk intelligently

Course we're just 2 forums who shouldn't have bad thoughts about the other, supporting a game that stopped updating years ago, guess it's just a human instinct, what does anyone have to prove to each other? How did one game make people have to choose whose right and wrong, whose bad whose nice, whose mature whose a child, I mean seriously. this game was made for kids and teens, of course there are childish people. I mean look, people from mod barely come here, and lot of us actually go to their forums, heck If one of these forums was taken out, we would all have to learn to get along too, so why we gotta be rivals and jerks to each other, yeh yeh I know it's been peaceful for a while, but why do xtremeff members and ffmod members look at eachother like we dont all have at least one thing in common,
Seriously

but hey, I'm just one guy who like the cut of both their jibs Too Funny

idk, posting this might cause some rage LIES from both people. But whatever, this is just what I think SSmile It's not a big deal,

lolz me typing so much , Impressed must be my birthday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oliver chats getting dirty again   Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:04 am

Yes master sheep Yeah Right
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Oliver chats getting dirty again   Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:32 am

Clouds part........Harps sing and the heavenly rays from the sun shine down to light the path for the Hero Rex to appear.

And He save's the day in Just the nick of time.

Wow. You guys weren't kidding.
That was alot of trash.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg
Tнє єηgιηєєя
Tнє єηgιηєєя

Level : 0

PostSubject: Re: Oliver chats getting dirty again   Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:38 am

I was on there for just a second...

What the heck was that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oliver chats getting dirty again   Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:44 am

The System wrote:
I was on there for just a second...

What the heck was that.

They finally let out their inner child
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oliver chats getting dirty again   Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:39 am

Inner child you say... ED Head Bang or inner dinkleburg :affraid:
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Level : 0
Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Oliver chats getting dirty again   Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:50 am

Yeah to be honest, a lot of major trash has happened on Xtermes Xat Chat. Yesterday a hooked was on there being a complete creep. And today.. including me, we told a 8 year old (I think he was a guest) about our a woman and man's "certain body part" and what you can do with physical contact with each other. Gosh we went to far with that actually. The boy even asked his mom if they could do it with her. Seriously the Xat chat REALLY needs censors to be honest. If not, more chaos is going to occur.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Oliver chats getting dirty again   Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:48 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
and to think hom appears not to be a good chat mod, because he talks dirty on chat just the same as others

PFFT

You do realise I actually do censor half the things I say?

Hop of my back!

Just because I served you in a Rap Battle.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Oliver chats getting dirty again   Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:50 am

Samurai Ray wrote:
Yeah to be honest, a lot of major trash has happened on Xtermes Xat Chat. Yesterday a hooked was on there being a complete creep. And today.. including me, we told a 8 year old (I think he was a guest) about our a woman and man's "certain body part" and what you can do with physical contact with each other. Gosh we went to far with that actually. The boy even asked his mom if they could do it with her. Seriously the Xat chat REALLY needs censors to be honest. If not, more chaos is going to occur.

:] Sounds fun.

JOKING! And btw it does censor swears it just lets you click on them to see what is said.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Oliver chats getting dirty again   Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:12 am

Aw man!

Sorry I couldn't help guys! I was just SO tired so I went to bed early. 7pm I went! That's 12pm EST. At least Undelos could help. I had a busy day. Bored

@Ray: As if most of us here don't know what to do with them already. Judging by all these posts, that guy THINKS he's as awesome as Undelos, Hom, X and I. And as cool as everyone else. When he's not. He's just an atom of a pimple on the butt of the galaxy's smallest amoeba. He couldn't keep up with us.

Even the ultra-nerds (I know, sounds like a bad superhero group Razz ) are cooler than him. If he ever comes back, then I bet Stephen Hawking will easily get out of his Convert-a-Chair and punch him in the face.

Wow, when I get 16 hours of sleep I REALLY get insulting! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Oliver chats getting dirty again   Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:40 pm

16 hours Seriously I smell Dinkleburgers in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Oliver chats getting dirty again   Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:21 pm

GrumpyTheRam wrote:

Lol, is 2013 The Year of the Dinkleburg?

Actually I first woke up at 1am, thought it was too early, went back to sleep, woke up again at 4am, again too early, back to sleep, woke up at 8am.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Oliver chats getting dirty again   Oliver chats getting dirty again EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:24 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
GrumpyTheRam wrote:

Lol, is 2013 The Year of the Dinkleburg?

Actually I first woke up at 1am, thought it was too early, went back to sleep, woke up again at 4am, again too early, back to sleep, woke up at 8am.

lol oh Razz. So yeh, dinkle. bergs. Everywhere. And I. Am the cure. Seriously
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oliver chats getting dirty again   Oliver chats getting dirty again Empty

Back to top Go down

Oliver chats getting dirty again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top