Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android)   Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:26 am

Time of Day Chapter 5
"So what thou are trying to tell me, is you want people to know about a lie being told by the govenrment?" Questioned Lin-ea
"Well here's how it is, there is no peace, wars are hidden from the people, when recruiting soldiers they are let to believe that their family member was chosen to become a savior, only to be used as expiriments and tools to control other countries, They let their citizens believe that world peace was already successful, but what about all the people they use to turn into monsters, deadly beasts, I won't let them experiment on anyone anymore, I saved you for that reason too, you conduct electricity, they would have used you to power the cities and labs." Said grumpy in a serious tone.
"Hmm well why tell them, wouldnt the world fall into choas?" She questioned them again
"No matter how chaotic things get, I wont let anyone go through that." he muttered " I wasn't born with my abilities like alot of other people here, I was experiment 107 HW , Human Weapon, I can dodge anything, but not only that, when I make physical contact with anyone I can set up an instant seal, making them lose all their powers. That's why I'm always sent in to the front line. I went though shots, being blasted, forced to train my reaction time, I suffered, but I wont let anyone go through that".
She sat next to him, he began to blush
"You know, I was en experiment too, I had been shocked every hour, there was an 80/100 chance of survival, I was just lucky, I still cant control it well, I can only shoot lightning and make a forcefield." She said surprizingly without using her accent
"So your accents a fake" Grumpy laughed
-Zap
She shocked him , he fell over and was in pain
"Entering Human Chamber 006 Aisle B, Current Resident, Keitaro Grumpy Hiro, Lin-ea Shakar," A girl announced as she walks in " Hello Grumpy, I'm PR 007 Private Robot Lanna, I will be your new assistant in your future endeavors, please refrain from physical contact, I am not gonna be anything more than an assitance in missions."
"Hey, Its about time my robot got here, but why are you a female PR Model?" Grumpy asked
"All male models were unavailable, I know most humans have low self control, I hope we wont have problems or else" She said as she took out a cross bow looking weapon " This is what humans call a shot gun" Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) Robotin
"Thyself has bought a robot? For shame, who knows what you planed" Lin-ea said angrily
"I wanted a cool male robot, but whateves, time to grumpy thins up, here wear this" he handed Lanna a cat hat.
-Punch
"ow" said grumpy in pain
"Miss Lin-ea, I have brought necessary clothing for you, Please test them out and comment on the fiber and silk." Said Lanna
"Your eyes have cameras, so make sure you arent watching Lanna" said grumpy in a serious tone.
Meanwhile in the public hangout Critical X has, known as the Chat Center Where The Xtremists can go have coffee, juice, and all kinds of snacks.
"Hom, you just took out ven with those raps" exclaimed Vega as he drank coffee
"Well you know, I'm Hom" replied Hom in all his homness
"Guys I have knews, about our friendly rivals" Said Rajeeta
"Besides the fact that they're gonna wipe the floor with us at the event what else is there" commented Ven as he sat there in his club chair.
"I think soemthing isn't right, I noticed there are no members from Hq coming to visit us anymore, besides the ones who like staying at Xtreme" Rajeeta announced "Jake seemed a little off too, his face seemed to give off a non friendly aura. I think Kyle might have gotten to him"
"Kyle? I thought X killed him in a final confrontation," Grunted Hom
"Whose slim?" asked vega, being a new member
"Kyle was a late member of Xtreme,only coming because he heard of the advancements of the technology compared to his village with didn't like the tech.He realized they could help him with controlling his powers and then started to learn what was happening. with his knowledge of enemies weakness,became a squad leader of Team A. Basically the first person to go bad, he took on all of us, ability, to feel the waves of peoples mind and tell what they are thinking or what they were thinking. almost killed oliver, In the end X took on him 1 on 1, X came back, telling us about ending Kyle, but I guess X cant kill people, He might have just left him somewhere."Replied Hom
"Hey guys, do you think Grumpy's into that newbie? I think so" Giggled Zoe "I mean he stopped buying me treats, I better tackle him extra hard"
"We were talking about Jake and Kyle. Zoe, but you know, I hope he keeps things buissness, you forget that we're talking about the guy who can fake any personality to befriend you." Said Hom "who knows what he's thinking, although it is more fun with him here"
They all sat there chatting it up,
Meanwhile back at Grumpy's room
"H- hu- how do I look?" she asked Grumpy in a shy voice
"You look great" he replied as he walked away "Come on, Hom says we have a mission."

Last edited by GrumpyTheRam on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android)   Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:44 am

Nice and I like how I was the first to go bad! Pretty nice..Really like these stories....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android)   Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:46 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Nice and I like how I was the first to go bad! Pretty nice..Really like these stories....

thnx man Razz Well its 12, Imma leaveeee woooo , make sure to eat all your cookies
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android)   Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:48 am

Mmmmmm cookies...Poor Zoe heh better give her one..(virtual cookie transfer to zoe..)and later Grumps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android)   Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:54 am

Good story needs more kyle an target tho FearMe
Back to top Go down

VegaPunk

VegaPunk
VegaPunk
VegaPunk

Male Posts : 231
FF Location : By the computer

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android)   Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:16 am

nice chapter like always
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android)   Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:28 am

Nice so far!
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android)   Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:28 pm

thnx guys! btw loving the sig undelos
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android)   Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:30 pm

Looks like Undelos is back to being Duhex.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android)   Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:31 pm

To think brad was in chap 2 Too Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android)   Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Hey should I upload these at FFmodhq? or do you think they will take it the wrong way.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android)   Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:22 pm

I JUST REALISED

I neffuh finissed my storrrhy

Later. Btws it was kl story
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android)   Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:24 pm

HomChoi wrote:
I JUST REALISED

The one about hom in the beginning you mean? Or you had a lot of stories

thanx Homz
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android)   Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:58 pm

GrumpyTheRam wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
I JUST REALISED

The one about hom in the beginning you mean? Or you had a lot of stories

thanx Homz

The one I put 50% effort into and I done alot of ''Pages'' if you would.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android)   Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:02 pm

Just started reading this series, thanks to Grumpy. Find it funny and exciting at the same tome. WAY TO GO GRUMPY!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android)   Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:13 pm

lol Thanks! I just felt like we would be really great as a series Razz
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android)   Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:27 pm

Awesome, now we have like three major villains, Kyle the Conquer, Razor the Destroyer, and Lord Dane, man I just really, I mean REALLY want to see how the series ends, like big finale, good versus evil!, lol Zoe flirting with Grumps in this comic! Suspect what is going on there lol, jk!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android)   Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:34 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
Awesome, now we have like three major villains, Kyle the Conquer, Razor the Destroyer, and Lord Dane, man I just really, I mean REALLY want to see how the series ends, like big finale, good versus evil!, lol Zoe flirting with Grumps in this comic! Suspect what is going on there lol, jk!

Flirting? You speak nonsense boy , I wrote it, and yet I dont remember any flirting . LIES

lol
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android)   Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:40 pm

GrumpyTheRam wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

Flirting? You speak nonsense boy , I wrote it, and yet I dont remember any flirting . LIES

lol
Lol jk, I said jk, well looks like someone loves to post DA FACE! LIES
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android)   Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:12 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
GrumpyTheRam wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

lol
Lol jk, I said jk, well looks like someone loves to post DA FACE! LIES

No I dont. LIES

lol
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android)   Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Of Day Chapter 05 (Kyle Mind Control, Lanna Private Robot Android)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top