Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard)   Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:29 pm

Time Of Day Chapter 6
"Suit up, we're going to go train your rocket shooting, call target over." Commanded Hom
"Alright man, say, I know only two of us here have heavy bio plasma cannons, and I am one of them, but where's Zero?" Asked Grumpy in a silly tone "I think he should come too, the more the merryier right?"
"Why am I going? Its not like I was going to enter" questioned Lin-ea
"What? whoa whoa there missy, everyone here has to enter, what er ya crazy?" Gasped Hom
"He has a point, I'm worried this rocket war though, what if someone doesn't have it set on stun?" asked Grumpy
"My intel indicates 80% safety in this event, Admin Jake has set up a 3.9 calibur section scan device that scans all weapons every 5 seconds, Casualties are near impossible, exceptions are the powers the humans use." Announced Lanna
"Thy robot sure has a mouth on it." replied Lin-ea
"You sure like using your accent randomly, so are you always gonna wear futuristic clothes?" grumpy asked as he looked down slowly
-ZAP!
"You sure like the taste of lightning don't you." she answered
"owowowow...............ow" he muttered
As target and Zero met up with Hom, Grumpy, and Lin-ea ( Grumpy sent Lanna off on a scouter mission where she had to look for explosive material.) Hom opened a parallel universe portal, Hom suggested a parralel universe that was made for training, soon as they reached the other Earth, Grumpy looked over at Zero. Zero, the teams greatest shooter, give him any gun and he would instantly know how to use them. Warping any weapon that he has stored in an inventory pocket dimension, great aim, and has never lost a fight, sense he has all kinds of guns for any situation.
Meanwhile At The Dark Circuit Empire
"Dane, I have successfully controlled Jake and X's minds, I'm sending you after the group in the training dimension, I'll move out troups into coordinates and prepare for invading the Colosseum, we have a few days, Just take out that team." commanded Kyle
"Hey hey hey, Kyle, Sense when were you leader" questioned Razor.
"Fall" Kyle said softly, in that instant, Razor's eyes went blank, and he fell, "Not only can I control your movements, I can read your thoughts, I can make you forget all your memories, there is no stopping me."
Dane stumbled backwards and fell down.
"Dane, I know what you're thinking. You wonder if you made the right choice, you're thinking about telling Critical X everything, and you were just about to start using black magic, If you keep thinking like that, I wont hesitate to turn you into a mindless zombie. You know you can't beat me, now go, defeat Hom and Grumpy." Said Kyle in a dark voice.
"Ow, my head, you just had to use your powers." muttered Razor.
The room light on fire. "Don't forget I have elemental powers, as weak as they are, combined with my mind warping powers, you have no say in who is the leader." He laughed as X and Jake walked in the Room. "Are all the preporations ready you two"
"All systems that provided secuirity have been disabled, when we also enter the Rocket war Our weapons wont be on set. We will take down Critical and Hq," Announced Jake.
Back at the training grounds.
"Well, your rocket skills have all improved, I think its time we head back" Said Hom
"Dark Blaze Burst!" Yelled Dane as a huge blac fiery Tiger exploded on Hom
"Hmm, You really wanted to take me down with those flames" realized Hom as he had His Hand of Hom surrounding him. "Finally you show your face Dane, This is too awesome"
"Well you kno--" Dane shouted but was shot by a gun shot.
"Enemy Status, 80% possibility of Death" Announced Lanna with a rifle in her hands.
She was quickly trapped in a box made of pure dark matter.
Dane arose up in his Jet pack, " De tu, Mio Las, Ectormasy" He casted a spell, releasing all kinds of elements , mostly black fireballs,"
The elements were neutralized and vanished , A blue circle seal was projecting out of grumpy's hand like a shield.
"Guess no one told you. I can seal all abnormal abilities and cancel them out" Grumpy shouted as he gave Target a signal.
Quickly He appeared behind Dane. "It's over just give it up" he commanded Dane
"So this is your way of dealing with me, Dasu No Maeru Can" Target was frozen with dark materialized Ice. Dane looked over at Lin-ea " Majik violoi Cantos" She started to sink as the gound around her became quicksand. Hom reacted quickly and pulled her out. Grumpy began running towrds Dane.
"Fire Round Black Goislo Van Terusa" Dane threw a potion into the air, its material changed into pointy needles and were shot at him, Grumpy used his Space Eject power to instantly dogde them all.
-Stab!
"My light sword is set on Stun Dane. You can't move now." Grumpy said in a confident voice
"Keru Jan Metsi Ouel" The whole area exploded.
Grumpy grunted as he got up slowly. "Dang, that's some magic
"Die" Said Dane as black fire was shot at Grumpy. Grumpy held out his hand, leaving a seal canceling out the fire. Quickly Dane casted magic that would unstun him, then casted another spell "Majotoso Na Hebi rain" snakes dropped from the sky like rain, Grump was bitten by ten, "Just give up Grumpy, Black Magic Is the greatest ability.
"No it isn't you use it for your own selfish reasons, and to hurt people" moaned Grumpy,
Bang Bang
Dane was shot by Grumpy's pistol twice , it was set on stun like all of Grumpy's weapons, He got up and ran towards Dane, punched him in the gut, and placed his seal on him.
"There, you can't use your magic as long as that seal stays on you." Grumpy said as he injected himself with the antidote to the snake bites.
"Lets go, we have a cell with your name on it Dane." Hom uttered from afar, grabbing Dane with his hand of Hom ability, the team walked towards the portal, Lin-ea and Zero , who didn't get involved looked relieved,
Back at Grumpy's room.
"Ow ow ow, god woman are you trying to kill me?" Shouted Grumpy
"Says the guy who charged at the guy who could throw fireballs at him" laughed Lin-ea
Lanna watched them in silence,
Meanwhile at Dark C Empire
"We lost Dane, we're going to have to be more rutheless." Announced Kyle, "Are all the members ready?"
the whole dark building was filled with glowing eyes
"Yes, Master Kyle"
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard)   Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:41 pm

...this chapter...is...THE BEST CHAPTER EVER! heck black magic, jet pack, my pure awesomeness, heck I think I was on a ROLE, well until Grumps beat me up, now I'm in this boss cell, not bad Grumps, let's see how my other evil pals do! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Zoe
Zoe

FusionFall Name : Zoe Bioshine
Level : 36
Female Posts : 450
FF Location : Where aren't I????

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard)   Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:43 pm

amazing as always
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard)   Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:44 pm

ah well looks as if Kyle Has returned and is now Commanding X and Jake ...Things keep on getting interesting Grumps...Good job!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard)   Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:44 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
ah well looks as if Kyle Has returned and is now Commanding X and Jake ...Things keep on getting interesting Grumps...Good job!

Not to mention how you over powered Razor,

I wonder if it would be ok to post this story on Fusionmod hq, I did just make Kyle take over both X and Jake
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard)   Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:58 pm

GrumpyTheRam wrote:

Not to mention how you over powered Razor,
You saying that like it's a good thing.
lol jk. Kyle is smart which is why he developed mind-control

GrumpyTheRam wrote:
I wonder if it would be ok to post this story on Fusionmod hq, I did just make Kyle take over both X and Jake

Why shouldn't you? It's getting pretty explosive! Although, they probably wouldn't appreciate this.. Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) 3525700292
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard)   Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:09 am

Lol Wars would break about some of us being weak or stuff so nah i don't think we should xtreme is well fun and FMHQ is well Straight out boring and formal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard)   Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:15 am

kk I'll leave it as an Xtreme only read.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard)   Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:19 am

GrumpyTheRam wrote:

cheers

Xtreme gets more of the fun stuff (stories,events,art, reminders) don't we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard)   Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:24 am

Xtreme Razor wrote:
GrumpyTheRam wrote:

cheers

Lol you guys are so gonna end up starting some war if you keep talking like that Razz

so keep doing it Seriously and add more dinkleberg.

How the heck did the first chapters get 230 views? Shocked
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard)   Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:36 am

GrumpyTheRam wrote:
Xtreme Razor wrote:
GrumpyTheRam wrote:

cheers

Lol you guys are so gonna end up starting some war if you keep talking like that Razz

Cause your an awesome writer!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard)   Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:38 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
GrumpyTheRam wrote:
Xtreme Razor wrote:
GrumpyTheRam wrote:

cheers

Cause your an awesome writer!

lol I had no idea we had that many members and guests Too Funny and thnx
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard)   Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:38 am

Don't blame me! Dinkleberg was uh...setting my lawn on fire!!

Yeah! And while i was distracted he wrote that post!

That darn Dinkleburger.. Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) 3243382769
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard)   Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:41 am

Xtreme Razor wrote:
Don't blame me! Dinkleberg was uh...setting my lawn on fire!!

Yeah! And while i was distracted he wrote that post!

That darn Dinkleburger.. Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) 3243382769
Oh well then Dinkleburg must be over at FMHQ! Telling what he wrote...That darn Dinkleburger
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard)   Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:47 am

Mmm... Dinkleburger...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard)   Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:49 am

Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) Preview?imageID=193881&generatorTypeID=&panels=&text0=&text1=Dinkleburger...

Must've been a hard name to grow up with if people name said his name that way.

@Oliver
Would you like a side of Dinklefries with a medium Dinkleshake?
Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) 2790319102
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard)   Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:34 am

Awesome chap grumps..## i get frrozen Jelous lol jk love where the storys going
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard)   Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:38 am

MovingXtarget® wrote:
Awesome chap grumps..## i get frrozen Jelous lol jk love where the storys going

lol hey you got added Too Funny

cant wait to write bout the rocket war Ed Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard)   Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:46 am

And how we pwned the noobs...oh yeah Evilz first rocket war than sheep domination Awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard)   Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:48 am

yup. Think ill make zoe and lin a team

or lin and lanna Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) LannaColored
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard)   Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:53 am

Are you open to ideas on the story?i have lots Cute if u wanna here some lets go on xat if theres no trolls Lolwut Bored
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard)   Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:59 am

MovingXtarget® wrote:
Are you open to ideas on the story?i have lots Cute if u wanna here some lets go on xat if theres no trolls Lolwut Bored

lolz always and kk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard)   Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:47 am

Best part of your new sig "target" oooh yeah 😊 Ahee Ahee Ahee Sure Lol
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard)   Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Of Day Chapter 6 (Lord Dane The Blac Magic Wizard)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top