Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin)   Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:58 pm

Time Of Day Chapter 7
"Alright guys only one day until the competition, we all have our teams set up right? Oliver and Rajeeta, Me and Target, Ven and Zoe, Vega and Zero, Lanna and Lin-ea, Hom and X, Nova and Officer, and the rest already know their teams." announced grumpy
"How exactly are we gonna win if this is all hosted by Jake, I doubt he would let himself look like second best" exclaimed Ven
“You have a point there, but then again he can’t stop any of us from winning” reassured Hom
“Why am I stuck with Zoe? I know this is a good oportuniy for her being wi--” Zero said as he was punched by Zoe
“Look guys, me and Oliver have this in the bag, then maybe he’ll finally fix my surge cannon” said Rajeeta.
The whole group each seperated and headed to their rooms.
Meanwhile, At Hq
A huge builing, a dark atmospere, everything looking perfect , no messes, and the rooms looked like hotels, cleary a true Utopia,
“Well, what are we going to do about those pesky members at Critical X, not only has Jake been away, but all the members are inside the Rp Domes. Why do they have so much fun over at Xtreme anyways, they’re just childish and a bunch of goofballs” said a young man wearing a black berret and a blue robe like suit, This was Eric Trazenburg. Ability to control water and ice, known as a great soldier and head of the strategists department.
“Well, they’re starting to realize I was a secret agent, my pet dragon is running low on food though.” said a young boy, His name was Ray Ryuga Kishatu, a beast tamer, his only pet was a dragon he met as a child, ray had a white hair, wearing some armor on his orange clothing “I think Nova is the one who has proof”
“Ha, take that runt out, then get back here” said a woman who sat there, This was Anegel, this girl possed the power to make giant monsters out of anything she touches, She was the most brutal, grabbing he victims and slamming them onto the ground. she wore a black dress with a yellow flower design.
A portal opens up in the distance, out comes Jake, X and Kyle.
“Hello Fusion Mod Hq, this is where you lend me your will, power, and utter dependence.” announced Kyle
“what makes you think we’ll list--” said Eric as his fell to his knees.
“You’re thinking of freezing my blood, but you cant since I control all elements, now you’re panicking , Hoping I wont kill you, dont worry I wont, I’ll be rendering you completely helpless for now though, you will serve me no matter what,” commanded Kyle as all the Mod Member’s eyes became blank and souless, they now live to serve Kyle.
The Next Day
As the Xtremists entered a portal, each holding their rocket cannon weapon, they landed on a land that was dark, the atmosphere wasn’t like that of a normal event, they entered the colosseum Room made for Critical X, A screen appears on their wall.
Admin Announcement, Bad Dwellers Have Been Added To the Official roster, all teams please await your round turns, and each get ready.
“So how do they determine who battles who” asked Grumpy
“Keep watching” replied Hom
Jake grabbed a ball and tossed it, it blue up and launched light balls in 2 directions. Both teams were chosen.
Elite Slayers vs Water Dragon
“Wait, isn’t that me and grumpy??!” exclaimed happily Target
“Last time I let you choose a name, needs more sheeps” sighed Grumpy as they headed to the battle room, Lin-ea hugged him from behind and wished them luck
The center of the coloseum, techology styled walls, just a flat platform floating in the air, and audience on the outside. Grumpy stood there holding a Heavy bio, basically a red bio plasma cannon made years ago to take down and old enemy. There infront of them stood Eric and Ray,
“Stay back kid, I’ll freeze them.” Eric said as everyone readied their rockets.
“Begin!”
blast after blast was shot from Eric, Grumpy successfully dodging all the explosions, Target teleported behind Ray and shot him, Eric controlled Rays body like a ragdoll throwing him out of the way of the blast. He shot icicle at Target, who quickly teleported. Ray called his Dragon and stayed in the air shooting. Grumpy shoots Eric’s hat off, although Eric wasnt stunned so he was still in the match. Eric quicly shot him 5 times, Grumpy protected himself with the shield seal that projects from his hand. Target Teleported onto ray dragon, leaving a stun gernade and teleporting away. Stunned Ray fell from the sky as did his dragon, Eric saw ray fall but looked away in anger,
“ Got you ray!” yelled Grumpy as he caught him just in time. He stood up and aimed at Eric, “looks like we have an upper hand”
Eric conrtolled the blood in target and quickly shot him. “You turn Grumpy” he said as he reached out his hand. Nothing happened. “I can’t control your blood, I see, but I can still freeze your body with water!” he yelled as he gathered water from the clouds. Grumpy shot multiple times, Eric successfully countered by making ice walls.
“You can’t get near me, I’ll win this no matter what” he commented as he formed Ice spears and launched them
Quickly Grumpy ran towards him using his ability he dodged them all. Target who was supposedly stunned got up, it seemed that Grumpy had left an anti blood control seal on him and he left a gernade in his place through his teleporting, teleporting behind Eric then teleporting back and pretending to be stunned .
grumpy smiled “Got you!” he said as he tackled Eric as he successfully stabbed him with ice shards. Grumpy held down Eric. Target teleported infront of him. Bang. both Grumpy and Eric were stunned.
“Todays winners, Elite Slayerrrrssssssss!” yelled the announcer.
Lin-ea ran towards Grumpy and helped him up. “Seriously, letting him stab you, such a dumby.”
“Next match, Undelos Weasel vs Razor Kyle.” Announced Jake.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin)   Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:06 pm

Thats Pretty cool I sure do like these stories but whats going to happen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin)   Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:11 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Thats Pretty cool I sure do like these stories but whats going to happen?

idk, it's just stuff I make up while I'm writing, it's probably gonna keep going till I get bored of writing.

almost impossible since I see it in my head like an anime while I write or read it, so ye Seriously
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin)   Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:13 pm

Heh well This is cool but if it doesn't get an ending There will be no sequel!XD So do i change to good and then we face off against slim?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin)   Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:16 pm

lol , If I tell you whats going to happen, then you wouldnt have a reason to read Very Happy so this is my way of forcing it Evilz
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin)   Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:17 pm

Hmmmm.....I guess i will be forced to read it! Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin)   Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Hmmmm.....I guess i will be forced to read it! Very Happy Razz

lol haha yeh.....

Too Funny Aint I the bestest friend ever?

No dinkleberg here Ed Face
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin)   Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:25 pm

You take the time to write these while Dinkleburg wouldn't be nice to us! Razz
Back to top Go down

VegaPunk

VegaPunk
VegaPunk
VegaPunk

Male Posts : 231
FF Location : By the computer

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin)   Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:05 pm

Nice battle scene surprise grumpy didnt win lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin)   Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:06 pm

VegaPunk wrote:
Nice battle scene surprise grumpy didnt win lol

lol but my target won for me Too Funny so ill be in the second round, isnt that nifty?
Back to top Go down

VegaPunk

VegaPunk
VegaPunk
VegaPunk

Male Posts : 231
FF Location : By the computer

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin)   Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:09 pm

Shouldn't of took that stab xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin)   Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:23 pm

this is.......AWEEESOOOMMMMEEEE Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) 3606388844 Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) 3606388844 Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) 201300138 when am i going to get my sword?So i can telport behind them and stab them Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) 3953023573.Awesome chap grumpy
Back to top Go down

GFX Artist

GFX Artist
Ven
Ven

FusionFall Name : Rex Shadowworth
Male Posts : 502
FF Location : Offworld Plaza (Future)

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin)   Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:44 pm

Cool i like the portal opening part and Great fanfic dude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin)   Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:49 pm

Venitos wrote:

Thanks man. lol you got partnered with a girl Too Funny

oh wait, dang, you got partnered with a girl, u so lucky Seriously lolz Too Funny that reaction
Back to top Go down

GFX Artist

GFX Artist
Ven
Ven

FusionFall Name : Rex Shadowworth
Male Posts : 502
FF Location : Offworld Plaza (Future)

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin)   Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:57 pm

GrumpyTheRam wrote:
Venitos wrote:

Thanks man. lol you got partnered with a girl Too Funny

oh wait, dang, you got partnered with a girl, u so lucky Seriously lolz Too Funny that reaction
my true reaction to your comment Seriously
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin)   Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:50 am

Hey Um Grumps I was thinking Since He can control all Elements including Ice you think he can freeze time? Just a thought Cause iwould suit ice Maybe same with Eric from mod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin)   Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:57 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Hey Um Grumps I was thinking Since He can control all Elements including Ice you think he can freeze time? Just a thought Cause iwould suit ice Maybe same with Eric from mod
lol too op to beat Razz
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin)   Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:58 am

GrumpyTheRam wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
lol too op to beat Razz
Alright fine......I'll stick with reading minds and controlling them...XD
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin)   Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:13 am

These fighting scenes.
Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) 201300138
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin)   Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Of Day Chapter 07 (Kyle and Mod, The Rocket Wars Begin)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top