Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split)   Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:11 am

Time of Day Chapter 9
Match after match passed by. Members of Fusion Mod had more experience, and so the second round began, multiple matches went by, Mod vd mod, Crit X vs Crit X. Only the first teams to fight remained to enter round 2
"Next Match, Kyle and Razor vs Vega and Ven"
"Remember Round 2 is an anything goes fist fight. No rockets necessary." Announced Jake
"A rocket war with no rockets? Jake wouldn't plan that , something's up" said Grumpy in a british type accent.
"Begin!"
"You're both under my command now" Said Kyle while both Ven and Vega's eyes went blank."Now sleep" and they fell asleep
-waop!
Vega quickly got up "Heh, Grumpy placed seals on me , knowing I might have gone into a match against you, I'm glad it finally activated. hhaaaaa!" yelled Vega as he ran towards them, Razor flew towards him like a jet, punching him,
"Stiuno Magno!" Exclaimed Vega, knocking out Razor, "Great, now I'm powerless for 30 minutes." as he turned around
Poom
Hit by a ball of compressed air that exploded, sent flying into a wall, leaving a dent shaped like his body. "That looked like it hurt, what if I burn your legs" he said as fire ignited around vega.
Zap!
Lin-ea neutralized the fire with magical lightning meant for putting fires out.
"The winners. Kyle and Razor"
"Next round, Lin-ea and Lanna vs Grumpy and Target"
In the infermery
"Well, you better not go easy on me, I know karate and all kinds of self defense" exclaimed Lin-ea
"Sense when were you pumped about fighting?" Asked Grumpy.
"I don't know, you better not try to cup a field."she said in a serious tone
As the teams met in the center, Jake watched and decided to make a change
"The teams are at disadvantages the new teams are Grumpy and Lin-ea vs Target and Lanna"
"Begin!"
Target quickly teleported above them , firing out of his bio plasm cannon, Lin and grumps easily dodged, Lanna pulled out her shot gun and fired at grumpy who used his ability to dodge every bullet. Target aimed at Lin-ea and fired his ak-47, and as the bullets came she made a force field out of electricity, He took out a sword and began swinging at her, about to slash her then
Pow! punched by Grumpy, A seal appeared on Target's cheek , he got up slowly only to be stabed by a stun saber.
"You cannot defeat me, for I cannot be stunned, only solution is to override my circuits or over supply my battery with electricity" Explained Lanna
"Oh? Lin-ea I need you." He reached out his hand "Access Generator: Twin Circuit!"
both their eyes began to glow, it was a bright light blue glow, they got up and grumpy had a seal on his chest, his body surrounded in blue see through energy, and electricity shooting out of their bodies, In a split second he was behind Lanna, Put his hand on her, and shocked her till she shot down. their eyes stopped glowing, and Grumpy fell over.
"Winners of the Match, Grumpy and Lin-ea!" announced Jake
"Now lets see whose next, Zoe and Zero vs Brad and Brad."
"Wait, I dont remember seeing these 2" said Zoe in concern.
"That's Brad, and only member from Critical X. He was chosen to be mutated by the Government's scientists, not only did they succeed in making him a powerful monster, he was forced into mass production of Brad Clones." explained Zero.
"Begin!"
Zero ran head on with his pistols. shooting one Brad ten times but getting slammed into the floor by the second, it was 2 on 1 now, Zoe began singing, although it wasnt affecting Brad who was a monster and didn't understand the concept of melodies. He threw the second now stunned Brad at Zoe, leaving her trapped. Zero was shooting relentlessly,missing every shot, Brad covered Zero's face with his hand and throwing him into a wall.
"Zerroooooo!" yelled Zoe.
"Roooooaaarrrrrr!!" yelled Brad. Lifting Zoe up and leaving a scrath along her face, he the threw her into the ground. .
Zero got up slowly, took out a bio plasma and fired, Bradly was hit, but continued to walk towards him, lifted his hand and slashed Zero in the chest, he fell back, passed out. Zoe got on her hoverboard and speeded towards Brad , slamming him into the wall she landed next to Zero.
"You idiot, got all cut up for nothing" she cried softly.
Her hair was pulled, Brad was angry, with a murderous stare , he threw her up, as she fell he lifted his arm, his pointy claws pointed at her.
Zoom!
A glowing platform appeared on his claw.
"The system's not down with letting women die." Exclaimed the System.
"The winners of the match, Brad and Brad."
"The Third round will now begin" announced Jake "the following are the matches."

Grumpy and Lin-ea vs Brad and Brad

The System and Hawk Night vs Kyle and Razor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split)   Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:22 am

So my sheepy partner abandoned me and I got my self handed to me Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) 3243382769life sucks Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) 3243382769 Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) 3243382769

Last edited by MovingXtarget® on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split)   Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:23 am

Wow Nice grumps!I can't wait to see what happens
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split)   Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:24 am

MovingXtarget® wrote:
So my sheepy partner abandoned me and I got my … handed to me Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) 3243382769

noo, Jake thought girls vs guys wasnt fair. I handed it to you with friendship 3DGrin

now back to vegas drawing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split)   Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:25 am

GrumpyTheRam wrote:
MovingXtarget® wrote:
So my sheepy partner abandoned me and I got my … handed to me Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) 3243382769

noo, Jake thought girls vs guys wasnt fair. I handed it to you with friendship Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) 3952201249

so im dead in the story now Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) 3243382769aw man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split)   Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:31 am

MovingXtarget® wrote:
GrumpyTheRam wrote:
MovingXtarget® wrote:

noo, Jake thought girls vs guys wasnt fair. I handed it to you with friendship Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) 3952201249

so im dead in the story now Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) 3243382769aw man

Stun Saber, no one's dead Razz it just paralyses your body dude lol why would the main character kill his friend xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split)   Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:34 am

you know if your new partner "dies" in the next fight you know whos subbing in *nudge nudge* *hint its not dinkeburg Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) 3147896512 Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) 3147896512 Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) 3147896512
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split)   Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:36 am

MovingXtarget® wrote:
you know if your new partner "dies" in the next fight you know whos subbing in *nudge nudge* *hint its not dinkeburg Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) 3147896512 Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) 3147896512 Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) 3147896512
Lol you want one of the main characters to die?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split)   Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:38 am

oh yeah she is a main charecter Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) 2842900923dang another failed planned "accident to happen" *puts away sword* Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) 3974914884
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split)   Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:40 am

MovingXtarget® wrote:
oh yeah she is a main charecter Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) 2842900923dang another failed planned "accident to happen" *puts away sword* Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) 3974914884
Well I wonder if I Die or not....Hm....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split)   Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:43 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
MovingXtarget® wrote:
you can always come back to life and borrow my sword Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) 3147896512
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split)   Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:46 am

MovingXtarget® wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
MovingXtarget® wrote:
you can always come back to life and borrow my sword Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) 3147896512
Nah it's up to Grumps if he wants me to die,become good,or even leave and never be heard of again....(I like the middle one best so I will still be in the story...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split)   Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:51 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
MovingXtarget® wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
MovingXtarget® wrote:
Nah it's up to Grumps if he wants me to die,become good,or even leave and never be heard of again....(I like the middle one best so I will still be in the story...)

Lol, you'll see. I'll probably make 10 now so you guys got something to read when you wake up in the morning.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split)   Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:54 am

Thanks! I always love having something to do during the mornings when it is boring...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split)   Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:56 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Thanks! I always love having something to do during the mornings when it is boring...

yeh ikr? thats why I stay up late wake up later, when its like 12 pm or something.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split)   Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:59 am

GrumpyTheRam wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
MovingXtarget® wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
MovingXtarget® wrote:

Lol, you'll see. I'll probably make 10 now so you guys got something to read when you wake up in the morning.
HAH sleep is for weenies...I.MUST.READ.NEXT.CHAPTER Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) Sleep_is_for_weenies_tshirt-r9774e2ddd38848ac9085346d897de536_f0cj3_512
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split)   Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:00 am

GrumpyTheRam wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:

yeh ikr? thats why I stay up late wake up later, when its like 12 pm or something.

I try but even if i fall asleep at 2 i end up waking up no later than 10 and the mornings are slow Good thing is day last longer meaning my vacation is longer now that something happening at school made them extend our winter break one more week....I go back the 22nd!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split)   Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:02 am

MovingXtarget® wrote:
GrumpyTheRam wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
MovingXtarget® wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
MovingXtarget® wrote:

HAH sleep is for weenies...I.MUST.READ.NEXT.CHAPTER Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) Sleep_is_for_weenies_tshirt-r9774e2ddd38848ac9085346d897de536_f0cj3_512
Well the weenies will be weenies i guess!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split)   Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:21 am

and so they shall Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) 3147896512 Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) 1931472354
Back to top Go down

VegaPunk

VegaPunk
VegaPunk
VegaPunk

Male Posts : 231
FF Location : By the computer

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split)   Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:35 pm

As long as I dont get my legs burn am fine lol xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split)   Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:47 pm

VegaPunk wrote:
As long as I dont get my legs burn am fine lol xD

lolz totally xP
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split)   Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 1:05 am

Nice chapter!

As i'm typing thi i'm reading the next ch. I can't stop reading the fights! Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) 201300138

Of course, Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) 2194496993.. there's Dinkleberg watching the fights..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split)   Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 1:40 am

Dinkeburger Jelous
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split)   Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Of Day Chapter 09 (Brads vs Zero and Zoe, Target and Grumpy Split)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top