Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

FusionFall Name : Ace Cometshark
Level : 36
Male Posts : 1978
FF Location : Sector V

PostSubject: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:46 pm

hey guys if you read the novel page then you will enjoy this i will make it until at least two ppl reply to this to see if its interesting or not deadline two days from now
Back to top Go down
http://FusionFallFlames.yolasite.com

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:07 am

kewl i would like to see it
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:14 am

just one more person then you will see it
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:16 am

No (<-- That's supposed to be some guy looking left and right) Alright, I'll read it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:22 am

and theres number two i will tell you guys about the mighty Ace and Jace
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:56 am

Chapter 1: When Fire and Ice meet ....

"Your a real sleeper arent you", a boy with long silver hair said, he was talking to a boy with black hair thats was stuck in an iceberg in the middle of the city," Do nothing if you want me to break you out", the boy was still frozen, "very well then ...", the boy with silver hands were on fire and punched the iceberg it was unmoved until a shaking of the earth and the iceberg was shattered in an instant, not caring if the boy fell or not Ace sat down on a weird creature that was a combination of a car saw for hands and other robotic parts in a shape of a T-rex, "ugh", so your finally awake sleeping beauty, " wh-who are you", i'm insulted you don't know me, the boy icey heart was beating one-kind he was very scared to meet his polar opposite, the boy was frightened about meeting this .... Ace he heard so much about he couldn't stand to look at him so he looked down, "are ... you Ace", "yes and no", "? whats that suppose to mean", "simple cause of our hearts we have two sides to us we came from a dangerous race that had polar opposites for kings and well the kingdom thrived until one day the fire brother transformed into another human being this one stronger the his first form unaware of his new found powers we attacked his brother because of his uncontrolable power the ice brother knew what was happening and hoped this day would never come he ran to the royal scrolls to perform some kind ... of seal the minute his brother attacked he did the seal and locked his brother and himself away to be reincarnated as the polar opposite", "i know that all you had to tell me is Ace was your second form", oh ok , well i'm surprised you not freaking out, "why?", because your sitting on a monster actually your in a field of them", the boy widens his view and looks and green puddles car flipped over and a giant like crab monster was right behind him he never looked so scared,"their called fuse minions the green puddles are I mean were fusion spawns the ones over there are Junkasaures rexes and the crab thing behind you is supposed to be called Don Doom," this thing is humongous there is no way you fought that thing", "I didn't you did", I think i would remember fighting a crab thing I mean Don Doom," you don't because when you froze yourself you killed him to avenge your precious Charlotte, " DON'T YOU EVER CALL MY MOM BY HER FIRST NAME!", the boy screamed with a lot of rage upset and curious, alright momma's boy I wont, so Jace I mean Joshua how did you get here in the first place, the boy was surprised he knew his other name and that he knew his mothers name this boy isn't human he was thinking about his mom and himself and the minute he did the boy said there names weird, " your probably wondering how I know your names", !!! shocked at the fact Ace was right, " yes when I need to I can read minds at will o and my first name is Samuel," ok Samuel uh, Joshua was interrupted by a loud banging noise the sound shoved there way into the hearts of both boys, Joshua seeing Samuel afraid started talking ," you know what that is do you", yes our worst nightmare", not liking the sound of that Joshua tried to arm himself pulled a pen from his pocket Samuel turned around to look at his brother, Joshua thinking that Samuel would laugh tried to throw the pen, before he could try Samuel interrupted," do not throw that pen you gave it to you","it uh I don't know my mom said it came with me in a basket," just scream your other name and that pen will help you", "wha", the rumbling got closer until the monster came to view it was big very big bigger then any monster they'ed ever seen it was a dangerous one it was a green version of the giant robot .... Megas," were saved! Megas found us", wait Joshua look on top of his head see that green thing up there", "yeah?", " its called a terrafuser english it means that Megas or the Megas imposter is working for Fuse,"no it can't be", "sorry man", " UH OH HE SAW US RUN!!!", the boys were getting chased around by Fusion Megas until it was a dead end Fusion Megas had Joshua in his sights and tried to step on him, ACE COMETSHARK Samuel screams and fire fills the air you see an angel blindfolded to hold is power save Joshua and sent Fire straight threw Fusion Megas who is he.

Last edited by Ace Cometshark on Thu May 31, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : wasn't cool enough but now IT IS!)
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:59 am

i'm gonna put parts of the story when i have time until when the brothers meet their (record stracthing) i'm not going to spoil it read and find out
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:02 pm

I THINK IM GONNA DIE BY THE FORCE OF AWESOMENESS OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:03 pm

stay alive man we need both stories yours is PURE AWESOMENESS TOO!!! Wheee Wheee Wheee Wheee Wheee
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:06 pm

Chapter 2 : Sanantos: Aetas language Awaken

Flying threw the air hoping to find any life or a safe spot to lay down his brother Ace is confused his brother didn't activate his Sanantos when he had the chance,"yo bro why didn't you transform you could have gotten killed out there," I didn't know how its not easy not being a normal kid, "well your right we need to tal-, a robotic voice crackled the air, the boys were stunned that they were still being followed by Fusion Megas,

"HE'S STILL FOLLOWING US IS THAT THING INSANE" , Ace shouted, he was not in the mood to be getting shot by a monster mech,"yea he's still their wait! lets lose him in City Station we can head to Dexter he will know what to do,"your right " flying hoping to lose a rampaging bot Ace still being weighed down by his brother was unable to shake the Fusion Megas," this is one of the biggest places in Aetas an still we can't shake him, Joshua was thinking about something and he struggled to say it but he did,"Ace let me go ...,"No way! you dont know how to awaken yet you want me to drop you thats very crazy," yea says a guy who's flying with a blindfold", "good point ok ready fine get ready,"Joshua gulped and thought what if he can awaken

in time what about if he went splat and ended up like that green goo he saw earlier but before he could tell his brother to stop he heard , "THREE!", "WAIT WAIT AAAAAACE", Joshua dropped at a very fast rate, he tried to awaken saying his second name over and over but nothing, to scared to say anymore words he thought of life in heaven figuring it would be nice this way he wanted to close his eyes and die but someone wouldn't let him.

"JOSHUA! JOSHUA!", Joshua opening his eyes hearing his brothers voice .... still falling seeing his brother come closer and closer but he won't make it in time.

Sanantos rung in Joshua's head some time now he didn't want to die not yet not here not like this he shouted with a mighty roar,"SANANTOS JACE ZINCZENITH, a light suddenly shined and Joshua transformed to the mighty Frozen King Jace its time for true Sanantos the kings have come back to rule.

Last edited by Ace Cometshark on Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:07 pm

not as big as chapter one but its awesome i have to go out i will talk to ya and read your novel when i get back COMETSHARK OUT
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:22 am

Chapter 3: A Fight with Fusion Megas

"You did it you awakened!!!"," Yes I did it at last", "but i'm surprised that your not screaming because you can't .... FLY!?, What are you doing FLYING!?", i guess it came with the package, "well anyway lets go before big tall and metallic gets here","right", the boys were flying threw City Station dodging all rockets and lasers Fusion Megas threw at them, apparently Fusion Megas has the power to replicate himself so four Fusion Megases blocked

all their exits, "you've got to be kidding me! whattt!, "great guess we have to fight them", Jace said with a little pride he was scared Ace could hear his heart beating faster than a drum,"its so hard to be special you know but guess we do have to do it get on the floor and power down Jace,"what! why? he'll squash us like a bug", "trust me", so both of them went to the floor and powered down, Fusion Megas' computer program was confused and

made Fusion Megas turn back into one Fusion Megas,"NOW JACE!!", Ace's voive crackled the air, still in confusion Fusion Megas tried to step on the two boys but before that could happen..., "ACE COMETSHARK", "JACE ZINCZENITH", the boys screamed at the same time,"SANANTOS (awaken), and they flew from there location dodging Fusion Megas' huge foot," I will show you why they call me Comet Shark, Ace's second signature blade appeared the Infinity Cutlass,"Ace hit the terrafuser on his head!,"got it, breathe ...." ,Ace said under his breath, .... "breathe Infinity Cutlass", in a nanosecond Ace was right in front of the terrafuser

he yelled "COMETS BITE" and slashed the terrafuser, after he slashed the terrafuser emerging from his sword 13 comets with really sharp teeth looking like this FearMe they all bit the terrafuser and blew up, Jace!! use the pen he's stunned end it!!, "ok", Jace saw something glowing in his pocket he picked up his pen and it turned into the famed fountain pen sword,"coool so thats why you were fascinated by the pen well ok here it goes, I will

write your fate, Jace swung his sword in a cicular motion and muttered, "die", in a nanosecond he appeared in front of the terrafuser fast as his brother did and then he yelled , HAND OF FATE, he drew the letters D I and E, " your fate has been sealed", he slashed then the words came together and blew up the terrafuser, "WE DID IT", yelled Ace ......"oh no", said Jace "look", a voice shot the the air like an arrow," AUTO-REVENGE SYSTEM ACTIVATE.

The Fusion Megas cloned itself before falling,"looks like we got another one", Ace said, the boys were exhausted they were tired from pulling off those moves but before they could do it again a young boy's voice filled the air,"fire", he said in a calm voice, a very large rocket shot the Fusion Megas to bits, "get on i need to talk to you Cometshark", so the boys looked up and they saw the amazing Dexlabs helicarrier, so they flew on and powered down they walked around then they saw a boy with orange hair and glasses a white lab coat and purple gloves, "hello I am Dexter boy genius and i need to talk to you and your brother about the incident that happened a few weeks ago i need to talk to you about",Dexter paused for a minute, "your friend Kyle".
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:51 am

saweet dude
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:29 pm

Chapter 4:My Missing Friend Kyle

"Kyle? he disappeared a few weeks ago", Ace said in a calm tone

"Well yes" , Dexter said with his headed facing the floor, "he disappeared because of ..... my experiment.

Samuel upset by the boy genius' words lashed out at him but nearby dexbots held him back,

"WHY YOU! I OUGHTA ARGHHHH"

"Samuel calm down let him talk!"

"thank you Joshua I see your the reasonable one here"

"tch shut up four eyes"

"Dont start Dexter i'm mad as he is i'm just not showing it"

" *cough* *cough* very well then", Dexter said with a tug on his collar, "now i needed a person for my experiment so i can test my new invention the time machine

"you mean you needed a guineapig"

"Samuel"

"hmph sorry"

Dexter continued "he agreed to test it so he went in the time machine and I gave him this, Dexter shows the boys the nanocom, "then well thats when I made my mistake.

"hmmm?" went the boys

"My sister Dee Dee sorry let me rephrase that my stuuupid sister Dee Dee messed up the space time jump I should have told Dexbots to watch her but it was too late the machine broke down and hit Kyle I opened the door to see him out cold on the floor I tried to get him out but he was sent one year into the future if Fuse is this bad I dont want to see the future well thats it.

"I see hmmm I have a question" , said Samuel

"yes?", went the boy genius

"Did you fix the time machine?"

"yes its fully operational and- WAIT!? dont tell me youe going to the future!?"

"we have to Kyle and few others were the only people nice to me when I was left on the street I have to repay him"

"bu~"

"dont argue i'm going"

"I second that any friend of Samuel's is a friend of mine"

"*sigh* very well follow me"

The boys did as they were instructed and followed Dexter there were many rooms but Dexter stopped did eye reconigtion and went to the time machine room

"so this is a time machine huh" Samuel and Joshua said together

"well step into the time machine I have to warn you you may not be sent to the same place your friend did"

"as long were in the same time period its ok"

"ok before you guys go i want to give you this"

Dexter handed Samuel a red Nanocom and handed Joshua a blue nanocom

"these looked different then the one you showed us?" Jace said

"yes I know it was upgraded by your father he worked with me before he died he wanted me to give you these, there is a Holo company inside there as big as Dexlabs, Samuel yours is Samtech Labs Inc. and Joshua you are Joshua Multinational, you both have advancements in your nanocom my newest experiment is in there you will know soon enough, well to the time machine"

while Dexter was about to press the button a blonde girl with two pony tails entered the room she had a pink ballerina outfit and and she was very tall

"... Dexter"

"Dee Dee! what are you doing here!"

the Dexbots were about to hold her again

".. I want to speak with those two boys"

Dexter was surprised that she was serious about this, she approached the boys she started crying and then she said

"I...I want you to save Kyle! it was my fault why he's into this mess i can't do anything to get him back" Dee Dee was screaming and crying in guilt

".. Dee Dee" Dexter and the boys muttered

"promise me you will bring him back *sniff*"

" you dont have to tell me i know he's my friend"

Dee Dee smiled and thanked the boys

"well talking here isnt gonna bring Kyle back" Dexter said closing the time machine doors "launching in 3...2...1, good luck"

" be safe" Dee Dee said

"you too" the boys said

"..0"

the time machine was going to and fro bouncing the boys back and out cold, when they woke up they were in a dark place, Samuel read a sign, Welcome to the Darklands , Looks like we made it.

Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:33 pm

coolio dude im on chapter 10 but havent posted anything yet so you can catch up
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:37 pm

thx man i read your other chapters and you know how to write becaus of you i'm writing better than i was before thx and i'm taking a break before i start the next chapter and remember YouRock YouRock YouRock YouRock YouRock YouRock YouRock YouRock YouRock YouRock YouRock YouRock YouRock YouRock YouRock YouRock YouRock YouRock YouRock
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:58 pm

Chapter 5: Welcome to the Darklands

Darkness all around us dead dinosaurs and messed plains fusion monsters all around no place to hide only to fight, shaking in the coldness of darkness extreme disorder the question that lies with our heroes is what did Fuse do? how did this happen no one knows but a dark figure with a .... guitar can help them

"ugh" WELCOME TO THE DARKLANDS "what a welcome" Ace said

"I've never seen you in these parts who are you?"

"hmmm" the boys grunted

They turned around they saw a girl .... she was floating she had blackish blue hair she had a red shirt no sleeves blue jeans and brown boots she also had very large teeth and a straw hat with a red axe-guitar and she was very pale

"Who's asking?" Samuel said

"Everything knows me in these parts but everything is dead so wellll I'm Marceline The Vampire Queen"

"vampires? there is no such thing as vampires" Joshua insisted

"watch it boy" Marceline said twirling around him

"heh dude how can you say there are no vampires when theres one right in front of us"

"good point, so Marceline what are you doing in a dump like this"

"well I live here I was going to leave but I cant live anywhere else because due to planet fusion"

"your talking about the green pain in the hide up there" Samuel said

"yea it shines constantly so everywhere is sunny but the darklands because of its name will stay dark"

"I'm sorry to hear that" Joshua said with alot of remorse

"its not that bad i get peace and quiet and i have a nice cave to stay away from monsters, its no OOO but it'll do"

"OOO? whats an OOO?" Joshua said

"not what where OOO is where i used to live until i got bored of my everyday life so i moved but that was a bad choice"

"if it was a bad choice then why didn't you go back to OOO?"

"i would but~"

"ROOOOOOOOOOARGH"

"WHAT WAS THAT!?" Samuel screamed

"my neighbors we have to run now!"

" too late" a feminine voice said

The boys and the vampire girl turned around to see three fusions and dinosaur looking things behind them

"o hello Fusion brats" Marceline said kind of glad so see them "i'm kinda actually glad your here I need someone to test out if these boys are hardcore"

"heh well they will have to die Frilled Killers attack!"

"you boys show me what you got"

"ok Marceline" *beep* *beep* "my nanocoms is beeping

"HIGH FUSION MATTER READINGS COMING THIS WAY EVACUATE NOW!"

"whats that supposed to mean lets just fight" said Joshua

"ACE COMETSHARK"

"JACE ZINCZENITH"

"SANANTOS" the boys said

instantly the boys turn into their super hero counterparts

"ready Jace"

"ready Ace"

Marceline and the fusions were surprised at the transformation

"who cares kill them!" The fusion shouted "aim for the one with the blindfold!"

"you really want to do that? ok your loss, breathe Infinity Cutlass"

The signature blade came into veiw and by itself sliced most of the Frilled Killers before returning to its owner

"go blondie" Marceline cheered

"My turn"

Jace did the weirdest thing ever he sat down in front of the Frilled Killers and insisted they surrender before they die but they lashed out on him instead, he dodged it smoothly

"well guess you wanna die, Hand Of Fate Extremus"

Jace delivered one slice but he didnt hit anyone

"ha! blue hair you cant beat us with~"

but he did Jace defeated all the Frilled Killer before the Fusion could finish!

"*clap* *clap* wow i'm impressed but now you die"

"we can beat you theres three of us and well three of you you guys cant beat us"

"who said there was three of us?" said a voice

there were two more Fusions right behind them, Fusion Buttercup, Fusion Numbuh 2, Fusion Eddy, Fusion Eduardo, and Fusion Blossom were here to fight.

" alright blondie and friends get ready for battle."

Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:29 am

i was blowed back by the awesomeness of awesomeness of this story! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG JOB!
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:46 am

Chapter 6: A Fight with Five Fusions

"so who's first?" Fusion Blossom said

"I bet i can take three of you on at once" Ace said with confidence

"ha hahaha you take three of us on you must be joking we rule this place!"

"so if you rule so much i wanna take three fusions that can fly"

so Fusion Blossom Fusion Buttercup and Fusion Numbuh 2 stepped up

"you cant fly Fusion Numbuh 2"

"yes i can i got brains doofus"

"o yea those racket wings you have"

Fusion Numbuh 2 busted out some wings and started floating over his position

"Jace", Ace whispered into his brothers ear "i want you and Marceline to defeat these two i will stall until you can get it done who knows maybe i will beat one"

"ok you got it bro"

Ace and the three Fusions flew up into the air out of sight of the four on the ground

"get ready blondie" Fusion Blossom said

"sure green girl"

Fusion Blossom flew to Ace then Fusion Buttercup and following Fusion Numbuh 2, Fusion Blossom threw a punch Ace smoothly dodged it then Fusion Numbuh 2 threw F.I.R.E.W.O.R.K.S (Fire Impact Rigorously Exploding While Object Rocks a Kamikaze Shot) Ace uses his wings as shields but they dont help for long, Fusion Buttercup heat visioned his wings

"well that must have hurt blonde boy"

"actually no your idioticness power of fire duh you just made my wings stronger, Flame Tips!", he shouted

his wings pointed at the fusions and his wings started to glow red, the heat around them rose and his wings shot at the fusions piercing Fusion Numbah 2 in the heart, he fell on Fusion Eduardo's horns, Fusion eduardo shook him off and he turned to a pile of green goop

what going on the floor, good things actually, Fusion Eduardo was distracted and got sliced by Marceline's Axe-Guitar

"you cannot beat me Amigo, Amiga we serve Fuse we will not~"

while Fusion Eduardo was talking he was stabbed my Jace's Fountain Pen Sword

"ugh ugh por favor avenge me Fusion Eddy"

back to the sky, Ace was getting beat up pretty badly, but then he remembered that his blindfold unlocks his true power whem he takes it off but comes with great risks, ignoring the risks he took off his blindfold and unleashed his true power he glowed red a very light red he screamed

"ROCKET CUTLASS"

looks like he got a new blade.

Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:07 pm

No offence you guys but I'd just like to recommend
that you take the advice I've sort of received from ArmorSpark.
When he write FusionFall stories/fanfics, he
usually does it in this format:

X: blah blah.
ArmorSpark: blah blah.
X: blah blah.
Bella Cloudtooth: blah.

What I mean is, put the character speaking on the left.
It won't look like a novel (more like a screenplay)
but at least you won't have to write something like
'he said' over and over again.
Plus, it makes it easier for the reader to read it and understand it quicker.

Just a suggestion, you can edit your posts or make the changes on future posts.
You can continue the way you want though.
Up to you. Yep
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:28 pm

GOOD POINT and dont say no offence your helping us so i dont think of that as offence BUT SERIOUSLY THAT IS A NICE IDEA THOUGH I WROTE CHAPTER ONE LIKE THAT BUT I EDITED IT SO I CHANGED IT SO yea Cool
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

Male Posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:02 pm

so you would like to publish this
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:05 pm

yea i cant though cause this belongs to fusionfall
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:30 pm

Chapter 6: The Battle Concludes

Fusion Buttercup: You think two blade are going to stop us! you must be joking!

Ace Cometshark: Well if i dont scare you then come at me.

Fusion Blossom: We will!, come Fusion Buttercup

Ace readies himself, Fusion Blossom jumps at Ace but instead of fighting she goes to his ear

Fusion Blossom: H..help ... me

Ace Cometshark: what!?

Fusion Buttercup: What are you waiting for hit him!

Fusion Blossom throws a punch and hits Ace's face but he is unaffected

Fusion Buttercup: Thats not a punch i'll show you how to do it!

Fusion Buttercup throws a punch but Ace is still unaffected, Fusion Blossom smirks

Fusion Buttercup: *gasp* what are you?

Ace Cometshark: This is the part when I say your worst nightmare but something tells me you girls dont sleep

Ace threw his blades but they disappeared

Fusion Buttercup:ha! so what happened your blades hot scared

Fusion Blossom: Fusion Buttercup behind you!

Fusion Buttercup: wha~!

Ace Cometshark: hmph got ya

Fusion Buttercup got stabbed by the Infinity Cutlass

Fusion Buttercup: ugh brat

Fusion Blossom: so its just me and you blondie

Ace Cometshark: fly... fly Rocket Cutlass

Fusion Blossom: Not that again ... ugh, he got me

Ace Cometshark: heh got ya

Fusion Blossom following her Fusion sister fell to the ground, on the ground

Marceline: yea you versus us you wont win Fusion Eddy

Jace: yea listen to the girl

Fusion Eddy: Yea like i'll do that

Marceline: Jace will you do the honors

Jace: why thank you Marceline, Hand of Fate

Fusion Eddy: ugh ughhh argghhh

Fusion Eddy falls on the floor and turns to goop

Jace: i wonder if Ace is done

Fusion Buttercup and Fusion Blossom fall on the floor, answering Jace's question

Ace Cometshark: well we win what next

Marceline: If you guys want to get out of here then use the Khalmari Serpent

Ace Cometshark: the what mari what now

Marceline: the Khalmari Serpent I can lead you there its run by a friend of mine

Jace: alright to the Khalmari Serpent!

Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:31 pm

yea XLR8 i'm not a fan of this writing style its cool and all but it doesn't scream Ace Cometshark
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:32 pm

MOAR MOAR!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:39 pm

Good man but i like the other way also but either way its good!
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:55 pm

THANK YOU yea i'm changing the way i write i dont like the other way sorry XLR8 but your idea was good let me eat first then you will get MOAR MOAR
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:56 pm

YAH his idea was good but i like my way of style
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:34 pm

us writers hahaha lol! lol! lol! lol! we criticize the critics
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:35 pm

get ready CHAPTER 7 IS CURRENTLY BEING MADE WOOHOO Band Band Band Ahee Ahee Ahee Ahee
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:01 pm

WOO HOO
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:08 pm

Ace Cometshark wrote:
i dont like the other way sorry XLR8 but your idea was good
Don't worry about it. Either style works, it just depends on the content really.
Good stuff. ThumbUp Big Grin
Both of you. Yep
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:09 pm

alright prepare for awesomeness get ready for chapter 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:12 pm

gets on pads and safety goggles so can resist blow back of awesomeness many min. later, OKAY IM READY
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:26 pm

Moving this thread to the Fan Art section as it doesn't belong in the introduction section.
Sorry for the inconvenience. You still have access to the thread as usual.
(Usual members know this already, just letting you newer members know. :pirat: )
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:38 pm

Chapter 7: Search for the Serpent

"So no more Fusions huh well lets get going" Ace said putting his blindfold back on

"W-wait"

The boys and the vampire queen to to see Fusion Blossom hugging the earth like worm

"H-help me"

"You want he to help you you nearly killed us" Jace said in a calm tone

"Jace calm down, Fusion Blossom what do you need help with?"

"I-I wanted to betray Lord Fuse but he controls all upure fusion matter, he got the best of me and well i had to fight you"

"so why is he not controlling you now?", Marceline said wiping of fusion matter of her guitar

"I'm useless now he doesn't care about me"

Ace and Jace actually started crying only one tear fell down from their face though

"So i can do one act of rebellion before i go, point your watches at me and the other four"

Ace and Jace looked at each other and did as the Fusion instructed and pointed their nanocoms toward the Fusions, then a cute version of Buttercup, Numbuh 2, Eddy, Eduardo, and Blossom appeared in front of them,

'what are these?" Jace said playing with the small Numbuh 2

"those *cough* are nano's or thats what the humans call them when a certain fusion is defeated you get a nano of them not all nanos will look like the Fusion you defeated but *cough* hey well i'm going down remember fuse is gonna los~"

"i miss her already"

"hey Ace theres a manual about these nano things"

"hold up can you read it on the way to the serpent i have to return to my cave"

"fine fine Marceline"

So they did they read about nanos and chose there powers and did cool stuuf with them then they returned them back to the nanocom

"hey i got an idea if we are in the same time as Kyle right" Ace said with excitement

"yes"

"And Dexter gave him a nanocom right"

"right"

"so lets contact him"

"thats a good idea"

"ok lemme try it ... hello hello Kyle do you read me Kyle"

"no good no good connection"

"yo angel boy and friend"

"its Jace"

"yea yea so aren't you two supposed to turn back to normal after a fight"

"o I didnt notice"

"Really you didn't notice the giant wings in yours face"

"forget it"

"power down"

but nothing happens

"hmmm thats weird, power down!, its not working hey Jace you try"

"ok, power down, no me either, whats the sleep in Aetas"

"it should be Aetioses"

"alright then Aetioses ,nothing great, well looks like where stuck in this form for a while"

"hey boys were here"

"hmm that was quick"

"well were here angel boy, i want to tell you something"

"yea"

"even though your my complete opposite i think your kinda cute"

"heh heh" Ace said while putting his thumb across his nose aout three times

"uh oh i think you guys are going to have to cut the love story later look"

"oh boy"

you see dinosaur with wings attacking the Khalmari Serpent and a blue boy (certainly not human) with fish gills red eyes and blue one pice swim suit

"Kamari!!!" a voice said in the distance

"woah" said all three of them

there was a girl with purple hair curls on both sides of her hair (same clothes as Bella Cloudtooth)

"Zoe!!! help me!!!"

"i'm coming!!!"

"we have to help them lets go!"

but Ace and Jace were frozen in their place like they saw a ghost

"whats wrong with you two come on lets go!"

"Sis?" Ace and Jace said

the girl turned around

"Ace, Jace brothers *sniff* *sniff*"

"ZOE!!"

"o my gosh how did you guys get here *sniff*"

"GUYS!!! Khamari still needs help"

"o right Marceline, Jace Zoe even though we are in our second forms you still wanna say it"

"yep"

"all right!"

"ACE COMETSHARK"

"JACE ZINCZENITH"

"ZOE FEARLESSANGEL" (she's my sisters character)

"SANANTOS"

"watch it bro's those are Horrodactyls those guys are dangerous be careful"

"got it we will"

Ace and Jace took the Horrodactyls on the Khalamari Serpent and Zoe and Marceline took the ones on Khamari (they were only two), Marceline swung her guitar over her head she cut off one wing on one and injured the other, Zoe had dual guns (gift from Numbuh 5) she speed shot the Horrodactyls until they turned to goop, Ace shouted "Rocket Cutlass, Infinity Cutlass", then he shouted

"Special move Infinity Rocket"

his swords clicked together then grew 50x their size! then they slashed threw all the Horrodactyls killing every single one

"Ace! you didn't let me get one"

"sorry"

"o thank you how can I ever repay you"

"thank you please take us to Monkey Mountain"

hoped you guys like it!!! 3DGrin

Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:42 pm

saweet i liked the rebelling idea!
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:44 pm

i know every time i faced a fusion i liked i just think that they are rebelling but Fuse controls them remember that when kevin asbored Fusion matter he got controled so i decided that might work
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:48 pm

YEAH I REMEMBER! sorry for caps to lazy to re write it 3DGrin
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:52 pm

i'm tired myself i wanted to write chapter 7 last night but my computer got slow
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:09 pm

its okay even though i was up for most of the night writing the novel
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:13 pm

so thats how you do it well PLZ SLOW DOWN I'M NOT YOU REMEMBER HOLD THE POSTS
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:27 pm

sorry its just that i love writing!
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:29 pm

ME TOO I DONT KNOW WHY I'M TELLING YOU TO STOP WRITING STORIES IS BASICLLY MY LIFE JUST HAVE TO SHARE OUR TALENTS TO THE WORLD
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:50 am

prepare for chapter 8
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes   Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes Empty

Back to top Go down

Ace and Jace bros with alot of foes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top