Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What are we wearing
Bad Max Set
what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro Blue_dot29%what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro Blue_dot
 29% [ 2 ]
Holo suits
what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro Blue_dot14%what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro Blue_dot
 14% [ 1 ]
comment something?
what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro Blue_dot57%what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro Blue_dot
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro   what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:10 pm

I was thinking a piece of the bad max setcuz thats wht we do round these parts.Thing is i dont want people to think we are part of FMHQ i want them to see us as XTREMMMMMMEEEE.So yeah what u guys wanna wear.The stuff i put for the poll are the items that anyone can get their hands on really EDIT:ok on my ipod i cant make any more poll results cuz i cant scroll on it so comment what you want we can also wear holo suits wtc. Fixed nvm
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro   what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:13 pm

Since I don't have the Super Slayer set, I'm going for SACT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro   what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:13 pm

WELLL I USUALLY WEAR

A bad max shirt with Super slayer pants and shoes.

Nice combo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro   what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:17 pm

Does everyone have a sact out fit here?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro   what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:18 pm

MovingXtarget® wrote:
Does everyone have a sact out fit here?

Not really considering it's a guide set.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro   what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:20 pm

well seeing as how i like to stand out, i'll probably be wearing my usual attire of a snake jacket, commissioner pants, underfist boots, blindfold, ult. big chill wings, and just for effect, the jade dragon blade, but then again i might follow the crowd

and yes i do target, although that's just a bit too official, not XTREME enough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro   what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:22 pm

Nah its cool bro i now think we should all wear something in the fam of the commiser pants like the yellow ones the bad max ones etc.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro   what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:28 pm

MovingXtarget® wrote:
Nah its cool bro i now think we should all wear something in the fam of the commiser pants like the yellow ones the bad max ones etc.

you know the commissioner pants aren't yellow, right, they're green, but i kinda think we should wear based on your suggestion just the recolored versions of those, one being the admiral pants (i used to have those, but i gave mine to hom) and i forget the names of the other recolors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro   what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:33 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
MovingXtarget® wrote:

you know the commissioner pants aren't yellow, right, they're green, but i kinda think we should wear based on your suggestion just the recolored versions of those, one being the admiral pants (i used to have those, but i gave mine to hom) and i forget the names of the other recolors
yep how about it guys?and i get confused with the names and colors sometimes lol sorry bout that
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro   what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:38 pm

what time is the event in est
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro   what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:40 pm

6:30
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro   what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:43 pm

ehhh who knows what time that is for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro   what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:21 am

Dont worry guys i will make a thread 30 mins before as a reminder
Back to top Go down

Death

Death
nero harpwinner
nero harpwinner

FusionFall Name : Nero harpwinner
Level : 20
Male Posts : 241
FF Location : on my pc remembering ff and ...Nero :'( !!!

PostSubject: Re: what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro   what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:56 am

ace jacket and atlantic jeans ...wat its all i have thts sorta cool
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro   what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:09 am

What kind of Ace jacket.....?

what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro 3974914884 Red. Black. Well those are the only colors i like from the five.

And i don't think everyone can get Bad Max set. (I only got the Super Slaya pants)
Back to top Go down

Death

Death
nero harpwinner
nero harpwinner

PostSubject: Re: what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro   what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:12 am

yellow ace easiest to get
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro   what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:14 am

nero harpwinner wrote:

I don't have a yellow ace. what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro 1773918582

Let the teasing and finger pointing begin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro   what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:15 am

Nah man i dont think evryone has a ace and all FMHQ are gunna do is shoq off their black aces and stuff thats why i like me n dragoons idea alot
Back to top Go down

Death

Death
nero harpwinner
nero harpwinner

PostSubject: Re: what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro   what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:17 am

well if i turn up ima be in yellow ace atlantic jeans and jd wings thts all i have tht is even close to looking cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro   what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:18 am

Alot of the quest give colors similar to the commandent set i think lol just try to find something lime it at leaset lol ok
Back to top Go down

GFX Artist

GFX Artist
Ven
Ven

FusionFall Name : Rex Shadowworth
Male Posts : 502
FF Location : Offworld Plaza (Future)

PostSubject: Re: what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro   what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:17 am

For me probably black ace and commandant pants if not then my regular wear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro   what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:57 am

Awesome stuff so evryone can wear something commandent related?
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro   what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:07 pm

Xtreme Shadow wrote:
nero harpwinner wrote:

I don't have a yellow ace. what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro 1773918582

Let the teasing and finger pointing begin.

I got one youcan have tbh I need a new Ben jacket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro   what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:42 pm

°«©XxTrÏçK§Hø†z®»™ wrote:

oh ok thank goodness, dont wanna forget bout my partner and leaving him for dead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro   what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:00 pm

gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:
°«©XxTrÏçK§Hø†z®»™ wrote:

oh ok thank goodness, dont wanna forget bout my partner and leaving him for dead
what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro 3766210289those dinkle wolves out there are ferocious man
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro   what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro Empty

Back to top Go down

what are we exactly wearing to the event tommro

View previous topic View next topic Back to top