Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg
Tнє єηgιηєєя
Tнє єηgιηєєя

Level : 0

PostSubject: Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd   Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:19 am

Laziness caused me to post this later than I would have wanted. Anyway, here it is.

The rattle of iron chain echoed throughout the soil. Dozens upon dozens of people, so called “Citizens”, were fit in these shackles. They trotted upon the graves of their fellow men, marching toward their oblivion. As they walked, a child fell, collapsed from dehydration and hunger. The flock of humans momentarily stopped. A man strolled over to the youth. She looked up to the adult, with pity and grief, hoping to find a hint of compassion in those cold hard eyes. She found none.

“So the lamb has fallen from the herd, I see.” The man said.

The juvenile said nothing. Then the first blow struck. The man had raised his whip and hit her repeatedly. Gashes and wounds opened up on the body of the poor innocence, blood blossoming from her injuries. She could then take no more, and simply …died.

“Pathetic.” He man said, spitting on the carcass. He kicked the remains of the girl with an iron boot. Then he turned to the Citizens.
“Who told you to stop moving, cattle?!” he said, striking his whip in the air. The man didn’t bother to unchain the corpse, so the mob of laborers marched on, with the dead body dragging with them.

They reached their destination. On the outside, it looked like a mine. In reality, it was a low-tech modern day equivalent of a labor farm. The man with the iron boot met with another man in the shadows.

“They’re all yours now.” He said.

“Yes… They seem like a good batch.” His acquaintance replied.

Loud shouts began emanating from inside the mine.

“I’ll have to excuse myself, there seems to be a… disturbance.” The man’s acquaintance purred.

“Don’t take too long, commander.” The man said.

“Oh, I don’t go by that anymore. You can refer to me as… Oliver.” His associate said, before slithering down into the mine.

The noise was coming from a man of medium build, shouting with a pickaxe gripped tightly in his hands.

“I am not going on like this!” he yelled. “Can’t you see that this is sick and twisted, can’t you see that this is just wrong?
Oliver appeared suddenly behind him.

“The secret to humor… is surprise.” He whispered.

The man, angry and startled, swung his pickaxe at him. Oliver easily sidestepped the wild swing, and in a quick fluid motion, he put his gun against the man’s temple.

“The Gods too are fond of a joke.”

Without hesitation, he pulled the trigger. Blood splattered around him, as the man collapsed, a smoking hole in his head. Oliver adjusted his blood-spotted lasses, and climbed back up.

“Wrong indeed.” He chuckled.

The man with the iron boot noticed Oliver’s return.

“Well?” he asked.

“It is… taken care of.” Oliver replied. “Don’t you have to get back to your duties?”

“It can wait.” The man said.

“I see.” Oliver answered.

The man got up, and started to walk away. Oliver then took his pistol and shot the man in his leg. The male fell in agony as Oliver came over to his suffering body.

“W-Why?” the man asked through clenched teeth.

“Suffering becomes beautiful when anyone bears great calamities with cheerfulness, not through insensibility but through greatness of mind.” Oliver said. “I like watching people suffer. Goodbye Grumpy, I like you enough to give you a quick end.”

Oliver takes his knife out, and positions it above Grumpy’s head.

“Say hi to the devil for me.”

“P-Plea-“ Grumpy started to whimper, before the cold steel drove through his skull.

“There was never a genius without a tincture of madness. You served your purpose shepherd.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd   Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:22 am

I like to call this the r rated version of grumpys storys Impressed good story
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd   Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:29 am

sweeettttt. Cant believe I only lasted the first chapter, I knew oliver would kill me Seriously

I loved it, I could totally imagine the poor little girl, this is really great, I applaude! Too Funny
Back to top Go down

Zoe
Zoe

FusionFall Name : Zoe Bioshine
Level : 36
Female Posts : 450
FF Location : Where aren't I????

PostSubject: Re: Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd   Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:31 am

That poor little girl...
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd   Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:33 am

there are so many jokes i wanna make about this title, but must resist, but so many jokes, but must resist, but so many jokes, aaahhhhhhh, my head hurts ED Head Bang
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd   Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:39 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
there are so many jokes i wanna make about this title, but must resist, but so many jokes, but must resist, but so many jokes, aaahhhhhhh, my head hurts ED Head Bang
least say one Too Funny
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd   Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:50 am

aaaaaaalllright, the name really sounds like vini vidi victory from the old thumb wrestling federation shorts
Back to top Go down

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg
Tнє єηgιηєєя
Tнє єηgιηєєя

PostSubject: Re: Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd   Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:47 pm

°«©XxTrÏçK§Hø†z®»™ wrote:
Now, why would it be r rated?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd   Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:50 pm

The System wrote:
I like to call this the r rated version of grumpys storys Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd 3766210289 good story
bloody good action and a girl gets killled.Heads up sys 49 more post and you are a offical member of critcal x right now your a newbie member
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd   Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:50 pm

The System wrote:

and how is it related to my stories that are in the future, I dont recall any mines or cowboys in the future.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd   Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:53 pm

Great story!

Oliver though.. Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd 2276801876

But overall awesome chapter.
Back to top Go down

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg
Tнє єηgιηєєя
Tнє єηgιηєєя

PostSubject: Re: Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd   Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:45 am

Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd Dsa_zps0dd4bc56
The flag for the National Extremist Aryan Centralist Party, the main villains of this piece.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd   Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:11 am

Impressed
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd   Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:20 am

A Sadistic Oliver Zombieweasel?

Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd Imspeechlessplz....................

Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd Lol10
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd   Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:07 am

this was always a good one, wonder if he was just fooling around when he made it.
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd   Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 4:35 am

Ha... Theres a League on DCUO called VeniVidiVici. Seemed like a wierd league name to choose but I see now why
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd   Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:12 pm

Forgot all about this.

Thought The Engineer made a miraculous comeback.
Guess it was too much to hope for eh? No Idea 
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd   Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd Empty

Back to top Go down

Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd

View previous topic View next topic Back to top