Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Show some love for Jake MagnavoX Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Show some love for Jake MagnavoX

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

StoneHorusSky
StoneHorusSky

FusionFall Name : Zeke Bronzexylon
Level : 36
Male Posts : 11
FF Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:59 am

Apparently, to my knowledge, because of the failed event, Jake might quit Fusion Fall Sad Sad Sad
Stupid people, spammers, Juno, Ram, Motor, etc. I think it's time that we put away our childish beefs and problems and send our regards to Jake. Show him that we still admire him as a player and a person. Send him some good letters, good words, stuff like that.
On Feb. 16th, I'm going to host an event, well not me, how about US as a community, to show our respect for Fusion Fall, each other, and Jake.

If you'd like to help out, let us know! But ssshhhh, it's a secret Smile

Last edited by StoneHorusSky on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Dexter
Dexter

Level : 0

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:01 am

you do know jake actually gets on xtreme every once in a while.. right??
But... I love Jake, as does everyone else, and it would be a shame if he had to leave FusionFall. I won't let one little event ruin what we have together.
And Oliver, you best stop complaining. Do you think it's Jake's fault that you crashed and people left? You're acting like a child, and I'm not trying to be harsh, but that's what I see. Seriously, to think one your age would act more mature. I still remember when you showed me a FUUUUUUUUUU pic because I won Ryan's item contest and you didn't.
Back to top Go down

Silvania Romanov
Silvania Romanov

FusionFall Name : Rockstar The Unicorn
Level : 35
Female Posts : 2
FF Location : Hiding Under Edd's Hat.

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:04 am

Jake tried his very best, and I, as well as many MANY others, respect him greatly for it. He deserves a giant group hug right around now.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:07 am

you know that's why you don't overpost about an event, especially posting it on the CN forums, because often times, that would lead to a bunch of immature people coming
Back to top Go down

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg
Tнє єηgιηєєя
Tнє єηgιηєєя

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:07 am

God Bless America.
Back to top Go down

Trader

Trader
Jjryanstar
Jjryanstar

FusionFall Name : Jjryan Superstar
Level : 9001
Male Posts : 157

Guys - Jake could just be ##. He tried a lot to get this party to be the best, and obviously, it didn't work.

I understand what the point of this thread is, but I don't get the meaning. What's another event gonna do? You'll most likely be spammed by the same people who ruined Jake's event.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/fusionfallhelp123

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:10 am

Jjryanstar wrote:
Guys - Jake could just be ##. He tried a lot to get this party to be the best, and obviously, it didn't work.

I understand what the point of this thread is, but I don't get the meaning. What's another event gonna do? You'll most likely be spammed by the same people who ruined Jake's event.

well actually, his next event will be bringing back the future, in which it might be mainly staged in the remains of the future, so odds are that party would be more protected
Back to top Go down

StoneHorusSky
StoneHorusSky

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:12 am

Well, the actual location of the event this time won't be disclosed till a later date, keeping any further planning for people to go Spam it.
And Ryan, this isn't soully to make him stay, but more to tell him we care and show respect. Also, it's a good time for us to come together as a GAMING Community, there is too much divide going on.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:13 am

I hope he doesn't quit over this event.
It's what they want!
Probably......
And anyway, what would FMHQ be without it's admin.
After my exams, I'll see if I can cheer Jake/Dex up.
And Dexter, easy on Oliver, he probably didn't realise what Jake is going through.
Plus, Oliver has had rotten luck with parties , events and such.
He's good boy. lol!
As for the RAGE meme....no one is EVER serious with memes, trust me.
Well to my knowledge and experience at least.
Anyway...... I think I'll make a parody with XFF and FMHQ being featured.
In the meantime, you guys/girls cheer up Jake.
I feel bad I wasn't there, but it's late and I have exams.
Hope Jake and Oliver feel better tomorrow.
It's beyond me why random fools would spam a children's game's virtual party.
HAVE THEY NO SHAME!!?
Some men just wanna watch the world burn.

Last edited by XLR8 147 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

StoneHorusSky
StoneHorusSky

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:14 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Jjryanstar wrote:

well actually, his next event will be bringing back the future, in which it might be mainly staged in the remains of the future, so odds are that party would be more protected

PEFECT LOCATION: We'll host it in his Future event. An event inside of an event

...woah, Eventception O_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:14 am

Im not mad at jake im mad at the people who mad ethis event a bust.Anyways FMHQ dont come over her eto start with us.Let us have out own opnions and belifs.We have a truc ekeep it that way.And if i see anymore of people spamming our chat from you guys Bored
Back to top Go down

Trader

Trader
Jjryanstar
Jjryanstar

FusionFall Name : Jjryan Superstar
Level : 9001
Male Posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:15 am

StoneHorusSky wrote:
Well, the actual location of the event this time won't be disclosed till a later date, keeping any further planning for people to go Spam it.
And Ryan, this isn't soully to make him stay, but more to tell him we care and show respect. Also, it's a good time for us to come together as a GAMING Community, there is too much divide going on.

No communities are going to come together for this. Even if Xtreme or FMHQ did "combine" there's still hundreds of players who don't care, and want to annoy others. If this game was still cared about then people wouldn't be doing this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/fusionfallhelp123

Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:16 am

I can't express how much gratitude I have for Jake. He has tried so MUCH to make the Fusion Fall community better and yet all these hardships can't help but be thrown at him. I have given as much as support as I can to him even though I don't really have any power, I still try to stay positive and give him good feedback. I really do want to help people show something to him to let him know that was appreciate him and want him to stay with us.

I love his site and I love the people on there and I do not wish for that to go away because childish people decided to push all of their spams, hate, etc... on him because they can't realize that it's not HIS fault and he shouldn't be treated like he was last event.
Back to top Go down

Kaiser
Kaiser

FusionFall Name : Famer Gammaintrepid
Male Posts : 13
FF Location : on a date with Sonia

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:16 am

°«©XxTrÏçK§Hø†z®»™ wrote:
Im not mad at jake im mad at the people who mad ethis event a bust.Anyways FMHQ dont come over her eto start with us.Let us have out own opnions and belifs.We have a truc ekeep it that way.And if i see anymore of people spamming our chat from you guys Show some love for Jake MagnavoX 2274786658
What do you mean we're spamming you? Stone just wanted to try and bring us together....
Back to top Go down

Us and FMHQ were going to do a HUGE collaboration event with the most fun ever but til lthan show jake some love and we wil ldo our job for oliver.Tell jake this is not the end.We wil lhave a party with both of us and all of our best planners here at at FMHQ wil lmake it fail safe. Awesome
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

Dexter wrote:
And Oliver, you best stop complaining. Do you think it's Jake's fault that you crashed and people left? You're acting like a child, and I'm not trying to be harsh, but that's what I see. Seriously, to think one your age would act more mature. I still remember when you showed me a FUUUUUUUUUU pic because I won Ryan's item contest and you didn't.

You think it's MY fault I crashed?! Yeah, I guess I'm part Appoplexian. But still, you'd think he would've waited! That's what I would've done.

And when was the item contest? I don't remember that. Anyway, it's a good thing I'm angry, cause now I can do us all a favour and take it out on those spammers. FearMe

They are still there, aren't they?

Anyway, I crashed, only to go back on and crash immedietly, then go back on only for this thing to have 2 unnecessary updates, then go back on, only to find Jake had started without me.

I was like "Yeah, sure. I'm gonna kill him. Wait, there's another round? Oh yeah". Then he cancels the party.

Seriously! :sigh: At least I got a Ben 10 jacket, one of 2 (Or 3) things I've always wanted.

But yeah, I hope Jake stays. Otherwise FMHQ will probably fall apart, leaving Xtreme (And possibly my site, if you count it) as the only FusionFall-related place left!

Which would kinda be cool if we were, but it would be at the cost of losing Jake.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:17 am

Kaiser wrote:
°«©XxTrÏçK§Hø†z®»™ wrote:
Im not mad at jake im mad at the people who mad ethis event a bust.Anyways FMHQ dont come over her eto start with us.Let us have out own opnions and belifs.We have a truc ekeep it that way.And if i see anymore of people spamming our chat from you guys Show some love for Jake MagnavoX 2274786658
What do you mean we're spamming you? Stone just wanted to try and bring us together....
im talking in the xat.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:19 am

StoneHorusSky wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Jjryanstar wrote:

PEFECT LOCATION: We'll host it in his Future event. An event inside of an event

...woah, Eventception O_o

stone, what on earth did you just say
Back to top Go down

Dexter
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:23 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Dexter wrote:

You think it's MY fault I crashed?! Yeah, I guess I'm part Appoplexian. But still, you'd think he would've waited! That's what I would've done.

And when was the item contest? I don't remember that. Anyway, it's a good thing I'm angry, cause now I can do us all a favour and take it out on those spammers. Show some love for Jake MagnavoX 983392035

They are still there, aren't they?

Anyway, I crashed, only to go back on and crash immedietly, then go back on only for this thing to have 2 unnecessary updates, then go back on, only to find Jake had started without me.

I was like "Yeah, sure. I'm gonna kill him. Wait, there's another round? Oh yeah". Then he cancels the party.

Seriously! Show some love for Jake MagnavoX 3402580550 At least I got a Ben 10 jacket, one of 2 (Or 3) things I've always wanted.

But yeah, I hope Jake stays. Otherwise FMHQ will probably fall apart, leaving Xtreme (And possibly my site, if you count it) as the only FusionFall-related place left!

Which would kinda be cool if we were, but it would be at the cost of losing Jake.
Well, it's not your fault you crashed, but how was Jake supposed to /know/ you would crash?
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have went off on you like I did. But it really angers me when people step on someone i have so much respect for. "Hunting him down" and yelling at him doesn't help things.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:26 am

Cool suggestion, Stone.
Though it depends on accessibility and safety of the area you speak of.
At least no spammers will crash the party though. Smile
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:28 am

@Dex:

Ok, so maybe I'll give him a 10 second head start to run. But I am SO not gonna use a rocket on him.

Lol, kidding. But yeah, please Jake... stay with us...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:29 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
Cool suggestion, Stone.
Though it depends on accessibility and safety of the area you speak of.
At least no spammers will crash the party though. Smile
once you crash you end back up in sector v its horrible exspecially with the amount of people are going to be there.I say de bug land why? 1)porting is allowed 2)we can vist cool debug stuff 3)area is large enough 4) i can use jump hack to get over barrier Failsafe 5)when you crash you end up i nthe endless tunnels but you can port to a buddy back to debug land
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:33 am

@Dex:

Lol, kidding. But yeah, please Jake... stay with us...
See? He's a good boy. lol!
And it shows how much we care about the FusionFall community including Jake.
Oliver is no meanie but he's had his fair share of failed events/parties.
Crying2

EDIT: Lucky, Oliver is feeling a bit better. Very Happy
I'll be back in a few days if anyone has ideas to cheer Jake up.
Cya for now. Big Grin
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:43 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
Oliver is no meanie but he's had his fair share of failed events/parties.
Crying2

I prefer to forget about that event.

Show some love for Jake MagnavoX Duncan_and_Harold

No, really. Better be better this-next year. If I remember to host one, which I probably won't. Knowing my memory.

Where am I again? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:45 am

StoneHorusSky wrote:
Apparently, to my knowledge, because of the failed event, Jake might quit Fusion Fall Sad Sad Sad
Stupid people, spammers, Juno, Ram, Motor, etc. I think it's time that we put away our childish beefs and problems and send our regards to Jake. Show him that we still admire him as a player and a person. Send him some good letters, good words, stuff like that.
On Feb. 16th, I'm going to host an event, well not me, how about US as a community, to show our respect for Fusion Fall, each other, and Jake.

If you'd like to help out, let us know! But ssshhhh, it's a secret Smile

Show some love for Jake MagnavoX Faith-in-humanity-restored-thumb

took Jake almost leaving to get people to want us to just help eachother out and see eachother as 1. Cool beans, well I'm sure practically every ff player knows and wuvs Jake, You can do it! Well 2 forums full of people telling you not to quit is like butter for the ears.

Back to top Go down

StoneHorusSky
StoneHorusSky

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:23 am

So, let's talk about locations and festivities (Not an event when it's all talk and no play)
Any ideas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:27 am

StoneHorusSky wrote:
So, let's talk about locations and festivities (Not an event when it's all talk and no play)
Any ideas?

all the members line up spelling, We <3 jake. Or everyone meets up at Jake's favorite game spot, the artists make some Jake art. the usually, some music videos about all the stuff Jake did, all that fun stuff, and everyone has to stand next to jake and say 1 nice thing.

It's perfect. Seriously
Back to top Go down

MRmajik00
MRmajik00

FusionFall Name : Samurai SolarisBlade
Level : 41
Male Posts : 147
FF Location : The planet of Pandora :D

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:32 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
It's what they want!
Probably......
And Dexter, easy on Oliver, he probably didn't realise what Jake is going through.
He's good boy. lol!
HAVE THEY NO SHAME!!?
afro Awesome
Respect, to you my friend!
YouRock
Back to top Go down

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg
Tнє єηgιηєєя
Tнє єηgιηєєя

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:37 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
It's what they want!
Probably......
He's good boy. lol!
HAVE THEY NO SHAME!!?
But... but... I like watching the world burn. ARSON FTW.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:39 am

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, The System.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:42 am

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, The System.

and we all know you can't trust the system, man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:42 am

lol way to take the issues seriously you 2.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:44 am

gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:
lol way to take the issues seriously you 2.

but putting comedy on something always makes it better Ahee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:46 am

StoneHorusSky wrote:
Any ideas?
already done by us you can lay back and relax now man
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:59 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
See? He's a good boy. lol!
And it shows how much we care about the FusionFall community including Jake.
Oliver is no meanie but he's had his fair share of failed events/parties

Show some love for Jake MagnavoX 3243382769I question the choice of words you have chose to use Birdie Boy.

My FusionMOD mates,

If you got the impression that there were some members on Xtreme that got mad at Jake because he cancelled the event then I am happy to report that most of us didnt care.

Seriously. We weren't upset in the least that he cancelled the event.

It was his decision. I was trying to ask him was the event understaffed/ Under Moderated but he never responded back. But I do have to say, I did forsee this happening since he said that HE was going to not be racing in order to moderate the event.

Knew it was a bad Idea but I figure he knew what he was doing.

We're not blaming the guy in the least. Why would we by the way? It would seem ridiculous to blame him for an event that he lost control over. Water under the bridge.

Now as affiliates, this event is now in the past. It is our duty to look toward the future now.

Cant be hung up on past failures mates.

A couple of members have already started discussing a Xtreme run event. I will be taking point in this event and have the assistance of Xtreme members here.
You're welcome to help out too.

I hope he doesnt give up.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:41 pm

Yo i juz got ere so liek dunoh wut goin on but x sey he gon pay me lot of monee to ly bout how grate ff iz when ff is lode of rubeesh

where my 10 quid xlr ate wun for sevens

Nojust kidding but yeah sounds like a Plan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:45 pm

better get the popcorn.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show some love for Jake MagnavoX   Show some love for Jake MagnavoX Empty

Back to top Go down

Show some love for Jake MagnavoX

View previous topic View next topic Back to top