FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:38 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel

» It was a rough day (ART)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 pm by Gloryangel


Share | 
 

 I traded grubber jacket for green bio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: I traded grubber jacket for green bio   Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:43 am

Yeah i think i finally made a good deal lol!.So ha im learning grumps and ven.Or did i get horribly ripped off...again

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

GFX Artist

GFX Artist
Ven


FusionFall Name : Rex Shadowworth
Level : 36
Male Posts : 501
Join date : 2012-09-09
Age : 18
FF Location : Offworld Plaza (Future)

PostSubject: Re: I traded grubber jacket for green bio   Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:12 am

Its a decent trade since its very easy to get the blue ace ,but green bio is a little higher in value anyways good trade ThumbUp

_________________

"The mind is everything. What you think is what you become"
Call me ven Smile My Signature Shop
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: I traded grubber jacket for green bio   Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:14 am

Venitos wrote:
Its a decent trade since its very easy to get the blue ace ,but green bio is a little higher in value anyways good trade
oh yeahhh do you think alpha blacklight set is worth black ace or is it worth more

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

GFX Artist

GFX Artist
Ven


FusionFall Name : Rex Shadowworth
Level : 36
Male Posts : 501
Join date : 2012-09-09
Age : 18
FF Location : Offworld Plaza (Future)

PostSubject: Re: I traded grubber jacket for green bio   Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:17 am

°«©XxTrÏçK§Hø†z®»™ wrote:
Venitos wrote:
Its a decent trade since its very easy to get the blue ace ,but green bio is a little higher in value anyways good trade
oh yeahhh do you think alpha blacklight set is worth black ace or is it worth more
Alpha Blacklight set is worth way less than black ace and even the ben jacket im willing to trade one of my future items for the shoes or if you don't want the set ill add more

_________________

"The mind is everything. What you think is what you become"
Call me ven Smile My Signature Shop
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: I traded grubber jacket for green bio   Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:27 am

Venitos wrote:
°«©XxTrÏçK§Hø†z®»™ wrote:
Venitos wrote:
Its a decent trade since its very easy to get the blue ace ,but green bio is a little higher in value anyways good trade
oh yeahhh do you think alpha blacklight set is worth black ace or is it worth more
Alpha Blacklight set is worth way less than black ace and even the ben jacket im willing to trade one of my future items for the shoes or if you don't want the set ill add more
idk what would you offer for the whole set

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

GFX Artist

GFX Artist
Ven


FusionFall Name : Rex Shadowworth
Level : 36
Male Posts : 501
Join date : 2012-09-09
Age : 18
FF Location : Offworld Plaza (Future)

PostSubject: Re: I traded grubber jacket for green bio   Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:38 am

°«©XxTrÏçK§Hø†z®»™ wrote:
Venitos wrote:
°«©XxTrÏçK§Hø†z®»™ wrote:
Venitos wrote:
Its a decent trade since its very easy to get the blue ace ,but green bio is a little higher in value anyways good trade
oh yeahhh do you think alpha blacklight set is worth black ace or is it worth more
Alpha Blacklight set is worth way less than black ace and even the ben jacket im willing to trade one of my future items for the shoes or if you don't want the set ill add more
idk what would you offer for the whole set
I have to check Dax Batax to see what i have to offer

_________________

"The mind is everything. What you think is what you become"
Call me ven Smile My Signature Shop
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: I traded grubber jacket for green bio   Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:40 am

sounds cool

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: I traded grubber jacket for green bio   Today at 2:52 pm

Back to top Go down
 

I traded grubber jacket for green bio

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: Fusion Trade Centre-