FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:38 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel

» It was a rough day (ART)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 pm by Gloryangel


Share | 
 

 So, there's a new background.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

100th Member!

100th Member!
Professor Utonium


FusionFall Name : Roxie Leeblossom
Level : 0
Male Posts : 108
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 19
FF Location : The City of Townsville!

PostSubject: So, there's a new background.   Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:12 am

I prefer the other one with the CN characters. This one looked like 12 year old drew it.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kotomi-ichinose.deviantart.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:21 am

We already have a thread about it. And who're you calling a 12 year old?!

Everyone's a critic... Jelous

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:26 am

Professor Utonium wrote:
I prefer the other one with the CN characters. This one looked like 12 year old drew it.

Yeh I was the first one or second to complain about it. Not alot of people are gonna like this site if they see the background.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:30 am

Guys, do you know what happened to the last guy who criticized my work? You do? Do you REALLY wanna know? You do?

...

You don't wanna know what I did to him. But I can tell you it involved the space time continuum.

Anyway, I used PS to colour this! As in, use a computer. Drawing on a computer isn't the easiest thing in the world. Anyway, DO YOU REALIZE HOW LONG IT TOOK TO COLOUR?! DO YOU?!?!

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:33 am

This would be a good background yes? Think

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:42 am

I guess. But keep in mind that I did say I am thinking of making a more Xtreme background. Haven't worked on it yet cause I'm thinking on what it would look like.

I didn't know that this would be a background for Xtreme until X asked me about it. It was originally a desktop background/poster for my comic (Which is on hiatus, btw).

But first, I'm drawing a new avatar. Yes drawing. It'll probably be up today or tomorrow. Or the day after, wherever you live.

And also...

Never.

Insult.

My art.

Again.


_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:03 pm

chiill guys the background is good it could look like this

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:06 pm

°«©XxTrÏçK§Hø†z®»™ wrote:
chiill guys the background is good it could look like this

Hey X, can we have that as our new background? Razz

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:13 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
°«©XxTrÏçK§Hø†z®»™ wrote:
chiill guys the background is good it could look like this

Hey X, can we have that as our new background? Razz

unless as a troll, then no Troll Face

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:31 pm

Professor Utonium wrote:
I prefer the other one with the CN characters. This one looked like 12 year old drew it.


Awwwwww dude.......


Now that's just cold....

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:45 pm

lol undelos at least hes not lying saying
"omg THIS EPIC NEW BACKROUND IS SO EPIC AN ARTIST drew it,"

I mean if someone lied to me just to make me feel better I would be kinda ##,

this reminds me..
on christmas my cousin got me a gift he said it was bf3 and I was like O_O :DDDD
it was just a t-shirt Sigh
I got ticked off' but I got 60 bux and bought bf3 premium,
so christmas was pretty awesome except the cousin who lied to be slept over my house and played gta while I watched Sigh king

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:04 pm

@undelos

Plussss

Now he has someone to slam with improvements.

I mean look at how AceofspadesXD affected me , made me want to get so good I could rub it in his face, and now I like how I draw Razz

Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King


Level : 0
Male Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-05-21

PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:19 pm

SMH........................................12 YR OLD No Offense That Kid's Right This Background Is So Disappointing.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:26 pm

ElectrizKid wrote:
SMH........................................12 YR OLD No Offense That Kid's Right This Background Is So Disappointing.

Owen always disappearing man Sad
Back to top Go down

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:11 pm

ElectrizKid wrote:
SMH........................................12 YR OLD No Offense That Kid's Right This Background Is So Disappointing.

*sigh*
The Internet can be such a cruel heartless Mistress....




Honestly, It's the choice of words one uses to convey their opinion.

I take what grumpy said and resay it like this:

It's..............alright I guess.

Its just that it doesnt convey a really "Mature" board; one to take seriously.



Can we still offer up other backgrounds?





It's always HOW you state your opinion that makes the difference between the creator accepting the criticism................and hurting their feelings.


You dont know how that must've felt to the creator when he made this so called "12 year old" picture. They could have did it out of the sheer admiration and devotion to this forum, where as you just see a ## picture.

It's okay to have your opinion. It's just important to remember how it feels to others when they make it.


I mean SERIOUSLY! Look at MY pictures! I dont go around really trying to lord it around saying "MY STUFF IS DA BESTEST LOL!"

I do it RARELY and even when I do, I let you guys KNOW BEFOREHAND.
Because I'm Egotistical. And I know it. I do use it as a joke but I am serious when I say I have to FORCE MYSELF not to be so.

If ANYONE should complain about ANYTHING............it should be me. But I dont.


Main reason, I meet TOO MANY PEOPLE in my life that say they WISH THEY COULD DRAW LIKE ME.

I WANT to see people improve. I dont want someone forever saying that they cant draw.

So naturally, I respect that, regardless of what others have submitted, Oliver STILL creates and submits his drawings to the forum.
Heck, Grumpy did too.
I could have always been a critical ## to him when he first started submitting, but that's not productive to someone's self improvement.
Without the aid of ANY Art teacher, I learned through self improvement and so did Grumpy. Yes, we may have ALWAYS said the typical "ooh sweet job grumpy", "nice picture!", or "Cool artwork" even though his firsts were so-so.



BUT I DID IT KNOWING THAT HE WAS GOING TO IMPROVE NO MATTER WHAT.

Grumpy's came a long way since he first signed up. I mean his recent drawing of Project R compared with his first upload is MINDBLOWING! You cant even TELL THAT THEY'RE THE SAME PERSON!

If we posted the same thing in all of Grumpy's early threads like people in this thread have, do YOU think Grumpy would be at his amazing skill level today?
Maybe. But there's less of a chance with those particular odds.


So, seeing as how Grumpy improved.............what makes you think that Oliver cant do the same?

I like the fact that someone can be motivated just out of the sheer fact that someone will be paying attention. This background isnt one of his latest creations. His latest creations are really good.

So it's not fair to be so BLATENTLY CRITICAL of something without finding out WHY such a picture was being used in the first place.



and to
FINALIZE THIS RESPONSE TO SUCH DISHEARTENING SCRUTINY......

This is being held as a placeholder while Me and Grumpy make some other backgrounds.

X put this here as the background because, simply put, he liked the fact that it included members of Xtreme in it.

Its a background........about us.

No CN characters to hog the spotlight. Just us.

NOW! I'm certain that if either me or Grumpy would have made the same concept, He would have put that as the background.


SO THAT'S WHY THIS IS THE BACKGROUND. Glare

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Moderator

Moderator
HomChoi


FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4034
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 21
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:42 pm

OH YE NOBODY INSULTS YOUR ART YEAH OLIVER?

WELL GUESS WUT!

...

...

...

It sucks...

-Le run off giggling-

_________________
Former FF Player
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:42 pm

*Sigh*... No one likes my art, eh? Firetruck you. Except Undelos and Grumpy. Hom, I know you're just trolling.

Seriously, this took almost 2 days to finish. First I had to draw it, then scan it and start colouring it. That was the first day.

Second day had me finish colouring it, put the 'Zombieweasel' logo in, work out how to put the background in, erase the existing background so you can see the new one (That bit had me be careful not to erase the characters), re-outline anything I accidently erased, then put up the FFH&T and Xtreme logos in.

Can a 12 year old do that?!?! Ok, maybe. But now you probably know how long this took.

I didn't spend 12 hours (Started at night) to finish this only to have it called mediocre!

One reason no one on here tries to upset me is because they know how easily upset I get. And one reason no one on here insults my art is because they know the fate that will come to them.

Besides, I've been drawing all my life, so saying it was made by a 12 year old could've been true. Either way, since this is your first time insulting my work, I'll let you off.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Moderator

Moderator
HomChoi


FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4034
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 21
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:51 am

I guess Oliver is married to his Art and not Undelos...

Lets move along Kids...

-Walks children away-

_________________
Former FF Player
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:47 am

@Oliver,
Now that you have a couple of critics you have a motivation to go far no? Too Funny

As for what undelos said, all true. I made horrible art my first year of learning how to draw,(last year) and yet I thought I was good because everyone told me it was, nut let's face it, sometimes we gotta say what we feel, or else people like Aceofspadesxd or something come out of nowhere and shoot down your work. Heck I use to be so lazy I didnt bother making line art, just copy past color multiply. lol . When Ace got to me I coldn't draw for a week. then I said "Oh hey there's my eraser, I've been looking for this for a week, now I can draw" Troll Face anyways. I'm glad I got critisized, (that one time when I needed it lol, and that time with dexter I guess) or I would have kept thinking my first art was good and I didn't need to improve, the fact of the matter is, We can all improve on something

Heck don't blame oliver, last time I checked X just used it without asking oliver, or something like that.

And now my childrens Seriously
Mr Detective Rumoy, is returning to his chambers LIES
Everyne stay Beautimitifival Yeah Right
Back to top Go down

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:53 am

gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:
When Ace got to me I coldn't draw for a week. then I said "Oh hey there's my eraser, I've been looking for this for a week, now I can draw" Troll Face


LIES Grumpy Logic mate.



NAOW QUIT JER COMPLAININ' AND MAKE AN AWESOME BACKGROUND ALREADY WOOLY ONE!!!

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

100th Member!

100th Member!
Professor Utonium


FusionFall Name : Roxie Leeblossom
Level : 0
Male Posts : 108
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 19
FF Location : The City of Townsville!

PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:39 am

Don't get so ##, kay?

I was stating my opinion, which we are all allowed to have, kay? I just think the site could use a better background. I'm sorry if I insulted you but it just doesn't look professional.

MODERATOR MESSAGE: That word is unacceptable here.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kotomi-ichinose.deviantart.com/

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147


FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5885
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:23 am

I disagree with some of you.
I believe opinions should be reprocessed before being cynically expressed to make someone feel annoyed or disheartened.
Opinions are overrated.
Ideas make the world go round. And gravity.
Maybe it wasn't supposed to be professional?
No one here or on fmodhq is actually professional in anything.
We are are semi-professional or below.
I chose it as a temporary background because the bottom section
is fantastic for a colourful cartoon style forum background.
Oh and welcome back Utonium. Smile
I really like Oliver's picture, it shows spirit, so to speak.
To make it a great background, I'd personally edit the top half, sides and colour scheme.
I honestly don't think it's 12 year old work, it's Oliver's unique style.
Besides, Oli has improved massively! Yeah Right
Seriously guys/girls, don't be so mean. LIES
Besides, this is a kid's forum, no? Troll Face

_________________
"Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk." - Tony Stark, Iron Man.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com http://youtube.com/xtremexdude Online

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:26 am

X yu had to remove my reply Sad I totally owned himz. ah well.


Sure Lol So I heard there was gonna be a new background.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147


FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5885
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:30 am

Grumpy, you had it coming. FearMe
You quoted inappropriate language.
Moderators are lazy sometimes too. Too Funny
Plus it wasn't a particularly nice or constructive post. Seriously
Can't you guys tell what's appropriate for kids?
Seriously

_________________
"Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk." - Tony Stark, Iron Man.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com http://youtube.com/xtremexdude Online

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:37 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
Grumpy, you had it coming. FearMe
You quoted inappropriate language.
Moderators are lazy sometimes too. Too Funny
Plus it wasn't a particularly nice or constructive post. Seriously
Can't you guys tell what's appropriate for kids?
Seriously

You speak madness Seriously I see no kids here,
you lazy potatoe Sure Lol can't you see I gave him what he needed, and is it so bad to say something that takes his post and throws it back at him after he was trying to make people look bad amigo Yeah Right
Lets all bask in the glory of the Grumpy logic, lets all blame Mother Nature SoHappy
But you know, Who said I was nice Too Funny

And his post wasn't nice it was used in a manner to make the people on the thread look like we were over exaggerated Seriously

But it's ok Troll Face

Because You'll eat my cake on the day of tomorrow's yesterday



I know where yu live X. LIES


in a house Too Funny
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147


FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5885
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:44 am

Lool. DAT GRUMPY LOGIC. Sure Lol

_________________
"Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk." - Tony Stark, Iron Man.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com http://youtube.com/xtremexdude Online

Member

Member
thefusescape


FusionFall Name : Eternal Axecranston
Level : 36
Male Posts : 248
Join date : 2012-07-31

PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:46 am

FUSE MOCKS US AND IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT!

_________________
The #1 Uncle Grandpa fan. And the first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:47 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
Lool. DAT GRUMPY LOGIC. Sure Lol

Yeh
Back to top Go down

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:51 am


_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:21 am

@Target: That's not true! My dad's from Kylmyys.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2408
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:35 am

GRUMPY IS EVIL!!

_________________
my new look on char lvl 50 gear XD i'm luffy XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:37 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
@Target: That's not true! My dad's from Kylmyys.
Thats where obamas from

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:58 am

Mugiwara no luffy wrote:
GRUMPY IS EVIL!!

Oh really? FearMe

I mean.

Look at my profile pic does that look evil? Yeah Right

I'm the funny guy MadBoss
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2408
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:13 am

gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:
Mugiwara no luffy wrote:
GRUMPY IS EVIL!!

Oh really? FearMe

I mean.

Look at my profile pic does that look evil? Yeah Right

I'm the funny guy MadBoss
but you have an legion with evil people!

_________________
my new look on char lvl 50 gear XD i'm luffy XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:59 am

funny evil people Surprised
Back to top Go down


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: So, there's a new background.   Today at 6:44 am

Back to top Go down
 

So, there's a new background.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: General Discussions-