Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters

I need to know for my upcoming drawing, It's gonna blow your minds, its so epic I'm not gonna show anyone the sketch Seriously lol

and not to mention funny Very Happy or am I lying Seriously

EDIT: ohhh and map.

Last edited by gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:47 am

But cakes are so pretty, and tastey ey.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:48 am

gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:
But cakes are so pretty, and tastey ey.

kill you now, the man race must survive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:49 am

I mean.. uh.. soccer, sports, dudes rule..

anyone have a good shampoo? Seriously
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:51 am

gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:
I mean.. uh.. soccer, sports, dudes rule..

anyone have a good shampoo? Seriously
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I'm the last one, and i will defeat your cooties undelos, mark my word!
Back to top Go down

Zoe
Zoe

FusionFall Name : Zoe Bioshine
Female Posts : 450
FF Location : Where aren't I????

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:52 am

ill write that down for her. oh! ill use my new sparkly pink pen!!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:53 am

zoe bioshine wrote:
Not ZOE!!! YOU WILL ALL BE CURED MY PEEPS, MARK MY WORD....AGAIN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:53 am

I bet zoe's like totally her second in command.
Back to top Go down

Zoe
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:54 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
zoe bioshine wrote:
Not ZOE!!! YOU WILL ALL BE CURED MY PEEPS, MARK MY WORD....AGAIN!

kay. tehe, cute little hearts on the paper
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:56 am

Grumps I'll free you, Zoe...I'll have to kill you Seriously but after you say how awesome I am!
Back to top Go down

Zoe
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:57 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Grumps I'll free you, Zoe...I'll have to kill you ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 3243382769 but after you say how awesome I am!

if your going to kill me, get the unicorns to do it. i know that they will blow me up with rainbows...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:59 am

She does naughty things to me Dane. Seriously Help me.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:03 am

gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:
Slaps Grumps with sports magazine, and shouts, GIANT ROBOTS, CHICKENS, MEAT, MONEY, CHICKS, CONDO'S, and AWESOMENESS!! your cured!
Back to top Go down

Zoe
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:04 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:
She does naughty things to me Dane. ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 3243382769 Help me.
Slaps Grumps with sports magazine, and shouts, GIANT ROBOTS, CHICKENS, MEAT, MONEY, CHICKS, CONDO'S, and AWESOMENESS!! your cured!

tehe, its not that easy silly!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:05 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:

Can't be cured, we're apparently married and everything she does to me is legal.

Some I enjoy though EyeBrows
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:06 am

gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:

Can't be cured, we're apparently married and everything she does to me is legal.

Some I enjoy though EyeBrows
NO WAY AM I MARRIED TO YOU!!! that is Zoe's job...
Back to top Go down

Zoe
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:10 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:
She does naughty things to me Dane. ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 3243382769 Help me.

Some I enjoy though ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 3606388844
NO WAY AM I MARRIED TO YOU!!! that is Zoe's job...

he was talking about me silly!!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:12 am

WHATEVER, I SHALL NEVER CHANGE!!!
Back to top Go down

Zoe
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:15 am

Dane Dweller wrote:

you will soon enough dane
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:21 am

zoe bioshine wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

you will soon enough dane

Yes Dane. Join us Dane. Join us Dane. Join us Dane. (I'm lovin' this!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:22 am

Danneee D: I was forced into marriage dnt run away!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:24 am

I'LL KILL ALL YA'LL AND YOUR SISSY WAYS, DIE BEFORE THIS FORUMS TOP VILLAIN, FEAR IN MY SHADOW AND DIE!!!!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:24 am

Too Funny

Anyway, to stop this spread, you must kill the Head HEAD fangirl. NOT Undelos! Seriously, don't kill Undelos, 'kay? Or me. I'm too young and handsome to die.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:26 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Too Funny

Anyway, to stop this spread, you must kill the Head HEAD fangirl. NOT Undelos! Seriously, don't kill Undelos, 'kay? Or me. I'm too young and handsome to die.
too late...*grabs guns, and weaponry, and heads to Undelos*
Back to top Go down

Zoe
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:27 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 201300138

NOT UNDELOS!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:28 am

zoe bioshine wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 201300138

NOT UNDELOS!!!!!
..oh, okay, BAM *shoots Zoe first* moving on...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:29 am

Zoe what are you making for dinner? Better not be meatloaf. Again. 3rd time in a row. Seriously
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:30 am

gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:
Zoe what are you making for dinner? Better not be meatloaf. Again. 3rd time in a row. Seriously
...BAM *shoots Grumpy* moving on...
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:32 am

I'm not letting you hunt down Undelos! If you're wanna get to her, you gotta get through me!

ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 Coop_r12
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:34 am

I'm not letting you hunt down Undelos! If you're wanna get to her, you gotta get through me!

ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 Coop_r12
...BAM (shoots Oliver) moving on...
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:37 am

Bullet and laser proof armour, dude. From SACT. Anyway, like I said, the Head Head Fangirl, the source of all this. You take her out, then everyone's cured. No idea who she is, though.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:38 am

Bullet and laser proof armour, dude. From SACT. Anyway, like I said, the Head Head Fangirl, the source of all this. You take her out, then everyone's cured. No idea who she is, though.
UNDELOS, SHE DIES TONIGHT!!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:39 am

Dane Dweller wrote:

No one ever listens to me, do they? Bored

Anyway, Undelos has left. Which means... I saved her? I saved her! YAY! How about that kiss now, eh? EyeBrows
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:42 am

Dane Dweller wrote:

Anyway, Undelos has left. Which means... I saved her? I saved her! YAY! How about that kiss now, eh? EyeBrows
...*shoots Oliver AGAIN*
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:47 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

...*shoots Oliver AGAIN*

Did you not read my other post?!

BULLET AND LASER PROOF ARMOUR!

As in, your shots will have no effect.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:48 am

Then I shoot your head, there your dead!
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:50 am

Dane Dweller wrote:

i'm pretty sure he'd be wearing a helmet, so, do you require the dragoon's assistance
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:54 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

i'm pretty sure he'd be wearing a helmet, so, do you require the dragoon's assistance
Sorry, you got infected, you will be remembered, and, AW FORGET THIS! BAM!! *shoots Dragoons head* okay, there I killed every infected person except undelos!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:55 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

i'm pretty sure he'd be wearing a helmet...

Of course I am! Anyway, can we at least get back to the original topic? We've gone WAAAAY off.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:57 am

you know what, better be dead a man, than a sissy, BAM *shoots self*...Undelos, when your on, I'm coming to haunt you!
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Level : 0
Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:01 am

Favorite Set: Open Circuit Set (O CC Set)

Favorite Vehicle: Big Chill glider

Favorite Weapon: Blue Rifle and Sword of the Undead

Favorite Back Peice: Jersey Devil Wings (JD Wings) and Angels Prayer Wings

Favorite Head/Face Peice: Action Blindfold

Favorite Fusion(s): Demongo and Fuse

Favorite/Signature/Partner Nano: Demongo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:57 pm

-Nukes-

-No Miss-

-Cnx-

-Rams-

-Kills everyone no miss-

Troll Face

U mad?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:44 pm

Yes Misery i smel FearMe l fangirl devoring time.TEH SHEEPZ WIL RIZE
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:05 pm

OHHHH OH, WATCH OUT, THE MEN IN BLACK ARE HERE.
Yeah, me the extreme male brain (could be wrong, dunno which hemisphere is more dominant) dude and Le Hom Choi, the one who made Chuck Norris cry......
WAIT....did you say the head FANG GIRL must be defeated?
You realise you're going into BELLA TERRITORY right?.......
Good luck with that. 3DGrin

Overly Manly Man memes I found: (basically Hom Choi without a blindfold)

ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 309ivjc

ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 2m4b0g6

ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 1zbe255
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:40 pm

X, you missed one:

ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 Meme-omm-grenade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:44 pm

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP   ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ANSWER QUICK, Favorite Ff weapons items accesories, vehicles, monsters, AND MAP

View previous topic View next topic Back to top