Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire)   Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:33 pm

Time Of Day Chapter 14
A dark alley, mist everywhere, a young girl walking walks through, passing broken windows and graffiti, this is where the remaining disasters of the world reside, the dark that will not be clensed by the light, gangs, deaths, robbery, creepy children. The young girl wears a dress, black with a certain design, blonde hair , red eyes and white skin.
"Hey it's that disgusting zombie girl, why you walking home all alone like?" said a man weaing clothing resembling that of a rapper, "It's dark here and full of dangerous monster slayers" he chuckled creepily.
"Trust me buddy, I can handle myself." said the young misstress with a cold stare
gang members surrounding her, slowly taking out weapons, the darkness being lightned by the colors of these light weapons, laughter in the air. One of them running at her with a simple lightsaber at her, throwing am assault.
Swoosh , someone drops in front of her, blocking the attack by grabbing the mans arm. As she takes out her rapier, the man turns around.
"Just in time huh, this guy was almost in danger" chuckled Grumpy.
"She's a disgusting, rotting flesh, she stinks man!" yelled one of them.
"That doesn't mean you can just hurt her, well she's a zombie so she can't feel it, but still, she's human in her heart and mind." Replied Grumpy in a serious tone, "if it's a zombie that bothers you then watch."
He placed his hand on her forehead, his hand glowing, a seal appearing on her.
Zuuooommm
He took off his hand. "Looks like I can only make your insides work again, your skin color won't turn back, and your eye's are gonna stay red. Your smell however returned to a sweet flower like smell, you can now turn on zombie mode though." He chuckled.
She blushed and stayed quiet, seeing as how all the guys ran away and now she was alone with Grumpy in a dark alley. she slowly muttered "uuu um"
"I know a place you can go and fit in, a place where all of us have special powers." Grumpy said as he stretched out his hand.
Back At The Critical X hide out.
"Where's Grumpy when I need him..." sighed Lin as Kiea played with everything breaking it little by little.
"Mister Grumpy will be here shortly, sensores indicate a guest is also coming." Announced Lanna
"Ok lets go get some grocerys from Sky." replied Lin as the 3 went shopping.
As Grumpy introduced the young zombie to everyone, (now she could turn into a zombie whenever she wants, a mental off switch). She felt all calm, but since she was use to fearing nothing at all as a zombie it was probably natural. her stitches didn't disappear though, and probably never will. Grumpy sat on a bench, looking down at the underground fort. She stared at him , thinking about how heroic he was, she sat down next to him, shy and all. Blushing, she mutters "u--u--umu. You kn-know.. I wan-na say something." Grumpy turned and looked at her, their faces really close to eachother.
"Paaappaaaaa!" yelled Kiea as she jumped onto Grumpy and started to ramble on about shopping.
"Oh..you were over here with a cute girl" whispered Lin
"Hey there cuties" said Grumpy in a sweet tone. Lin blushed and tossed him an apple.
"You remembered to get me my favorite fruit, thanks!" he said as he was carrying Keia on his back."Cathey did you want to say something?"
She shook her head. "Well actually, I need somewhere to stay"
"I'll take you to your room." Said X in a calm voice as he flew off with her in his arms.
Meanwhile
"Unnddeellloosssss, why do I have to fix this electric gun thing?" Oliver whined.
"I don kno, just do it please. I need my epic weapon." she replied
"But you don't even use guns in any of your fights" Oliver muttered.
Target teleports into the room.
"You guys hear? The new member is half zombie. She was full zombie, then Grumpy fixed her up. Though if he just revived her, her organs and everything would have been dead for too long to work. Good thing is Grumpy used a seal to revert her zombie to a moment before she was a zombie." he said
"So basically she's a year younger, can become a zombie whenever she wants." Stated Oliver
"Not to mention she probably loves him now" she said in an obvious tone.
"How do you figure?" Target questioned,
"Let's say you were thought of as a monster by everyone, because you were a zombie, not to mention your strenght and speed are increased, so you have to be careful, and even though you did nothing wrong everyone wanted you gone. Then. Someone, Reaches out to you and defends you even though everyone hated you. Then he finally saves you from that fate and now you would be able to save people that way. Not only that, he gave her a place to stay" she said softly.
"Well now I know how to pick up monster girls." chuckled Target.
"Hey Undelos are you a monster girl?" he said in a funny tone.
"Here we go again." she sighed as she pointed a gun at him.
Meanwhile, in a dark room.
rattling, mice squeking, water dripping noises in the distance. A shadowed figure walks slowly. The figure stopped, as a red light hovered over her. White hair like snow, red eyes like blood, a black wardrobe, most likely the newbie wear from Sector V colored and modified. As a rabbit slowly walks towards her. And she picks up the rabbit.
"We found Critical X, and we now know how to bypass security." Said an evil looking man."Our army is also ready. You can go ahead and capture the one you love and make him one of us." The girl smiles, blood on her lips, the rabbit now dead."Bella."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire)   Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:38 pm

Great chap.Can't wait for whaats going to happen nex cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire)   Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:40 pm

°«©XxTrÏçK§Hø†z®»™ wrote:
Great chap.Can't wait for whaats going to happen nex cheers

there is no way you read it that fast Seriously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire)   Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:42 pm

Nay im a super fast reader.I can read something and understand it.Why did I have to learn to pick up monster girls.Isn't thy like brass thing Teehee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire)   Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:45 pm

Nay im a super fast reader.I can read something and understand it.Why did I have to learn to pick up monster girls.Isn't thy like brass thing Teehee

lolz Sheep is impressed. And Idk, normal girls not enough? :d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire)   Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:56 pm

gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:

they might be kinda freaky Lol2 EyeBrows older members will enjoy that joke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire)   Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:08 pm

gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:

they might be kinda freaky Lol2 EyeBrows older members will enjoy that joke

oh my Too Funny and wild Seriously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire)   Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:10 pm

And wild yes very Impressed
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire)   Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:26 pm

Nice story! Bella eats a rabbit XD
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire)   Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Of Day Chapter 14 (The Zombie and The Vampire)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top