Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.)   Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:57 am

Time Of Day Chapter 17
"Hey ladies, look we found them heheheheh" said a girl with blonde hair,
Off in the distance are Zoe, Zero and Target. "Well if it isn't the 3 drama queens," said Target. "Lily the girl who controls flowers, Maddie the girl who can turn her feet and hands into beast parts allowing her to have great speed and deadly claws. Red the girl who turns her body into a ruby,"
"oooo , oh my gaawwd" snickered Maddie, (the blonde) "I like this one, I think I'll play with him"
"Always taking the best one for yourself, hmm that Zero looks like he can take a hit though, let's find out." Red said with a cat like grin on her face.
"Aww I get the girl? No fun, eh, I'll finish this fast." murmered Lily.
Meanwhile inside the Critical X jail cell
"What's the point of keeping us locked up if we aren't evil. Better just wait it out" sighed Dane
"Well think you might have to wait a real long time, The vampires are here." Replied Kyle.
"How can you tell?" asked Razor.
"Even if these cells nutrilize our powers in here, I can still read the minds of those people." he asnwered.
"Ok so, does anyone have a 3?" said Dane holding his cards.
Zoe begin's to sing but her songs failed and did nothing.
"We have earplugs with us hehehe" laughed Maddie
Target teleports Maddie but she runs away from one point to another, speed of a cheetah. Telelporting wasn't fast enough. Red walking towards Zero, her face looking very excited, he pulls out pistols and begins to shoot. these lazers bounce of as her skin becomes red like a ruby. Lily wrapping Zoe in vines and pulling her from all angles. She see's Zero getting hurt, "Oh no Zero!"
She began to sing, music notes floating around Zero and Target, Their speed doubled, Target Was able to kick Maddie away, Zero uses this speed to cut the vines on Zoe Carrying her away. He begins shooting Lily and Red, not being hit Lily uses a whip made out of a vine, leaving a mark on Zero, Zoe begins her singing now as a support fighter, leaving the action to Zero and Target.
Meanwhile Back where Saffron Is
"Liviana get away from here, you'll get hurt!" yelled Rackelzo
Saffron zooming infront of him, uppercutting his Jaw.
"Hoo-w hooww!!! No one ever hit me before!" yelled Rackelzo.
"I can seal powers, and even use them myself or completely take them away." Replied Saffron.
"Rackelzo...did you hear that. We can ask him for help" she cried.
"Help?" asked Saffron.
"As a kid, I was never able to feel the ground itself. and everything that got around me would lose all its gravity. I wasn't able to get close to anyone, they were scarred, except for Rackelzo, He was never able to touch the ground, so in a sense we were the same, my power made him float too, but he didn't care, he just wanted to be around me, Dr Schrozegon would always work on a way to neutrilize his powers. So I never was able to be held by Rackelzo, the man I love."she said in a shy tone.
"Im gonna barth. Sure, I'll take away your powers, but if you think about it, do you really think it would take a scientist like Dr Schrozegon so long to make the neutrilizing beam? When he gave me and my brother that same ability." Said Saffron.
"Is there a way for me to keep my powers but to use them when I want to?" asked Rackelzo "I want to be able to protect her"
Saffron nodded and made it so.
Back at Grumpy's location.
Blood is dripping, "I would drink that blood, but who knows how filfthy it is, coming from you."
Grumpy got up slowly and grinned, as Ven comes at a sonic speed slamming Slim into a building. "Let's see whose faster." he said as the both of them went so fast they were almost invisible. Wind bursting everywhere. Slim having an upper hand thanks to his super strenght, Grumpy looks at Ven and reaches out his hand.
"Access Generate: Twin Circuit!" yelled Grumpy, both him and Ven now sharing their powers, their eyes glowing, now both of them giving Slim a barrage of rocket fists, so powerful Slims body was like a ragdoll. Grumpy opened his hand, A ball of energy emergses, he crushes it in his hand, now his fist resembling a tornado.
"Lets see how fast you fall," he said as he teleported above Slim, his face serious. "From heaven to hell!" landing a rapid fist slamming Slim into the ground, neutrilizing his powers.
"looks like my failure actually wants to be a success. I can't wait for you to find me, so I can reveal the truth behind your life." Said quietly Dr Schrozengan as he held Keia and walked towards an exit.
"Halt, I will use deadly force if necesary." Commanded Lanna.
"Not bad for a personal robot companion," he replied as he took out a keyboard again, "Explode you piece of Junk"
Her eyes widened as she exploded, her head landing near Lin-eas fighting area.
"LANNNA!!!!"
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.)   Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:04 am

Nice story I like how we are in jail and playing cards kinda cool I also like those vamp chars they are awesome!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.)   Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:06 am

Man, vampires versus xtreme, awesome!, lol the dynamic trio, once again, me, Razor, and Kyle, have returned, and playing cards, cool!
Back to top Go down

Zoe
Zoe

FusionFall Name : Zoe Bioshine
Female Posts : 450
FF Location : Where aren't I????

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.)   Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:07 am

Villains are chilling in their cells playing cards while we are out there working our butts off. They got it easy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.)   Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am

And I get the chicken with beast parts.You know how freak ky she must be I.....older member joke ROFL2 great chap never the less father approves Yep
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.)   Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:20 am

Dudes, imagine that the vampires break into the villains cell, and an epic evil throw down accures, or the villains make an alliance with the vampires, either way would be awesome!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.)   Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:21 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Dudes, imagine that the vampires break into the villains cell, and an epic evil throw down accures, or the villains make an alliance with the vampires, either way would be awesome!
I like the fight with the vampires sounds pretty cool!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.)   Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:23 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
well know duh, you'll just say "toss" and already half the vampires are thrown across the room! lol
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.)   Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:25 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
well know duh, you'll just say "toss" and already half the vampires are thrown across the room! lol
The cell neutralizes our powers so yeah....I can only have my ability...And wrong version of 'No'
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.)   Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Of Day Chapter 17 (The 3 Monster Girls, Slim's undoing.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top