Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby)   Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:35 pm

Time Of Day Chapter 20
"Come now child, stop, STOP"yelled Dr Schrozengon, years ago, Rumoy as a 4 year old, killing people. "You can't kill people you were suppose to help the world!"
The child laughs manaicly as he lays down in the pool of blood. Going through the shift from normal human, to human with special powers was far too great. His mind and personality completely warped, all he can think about is blood,
Months Later, the Grumpy Clone is born, and within a month became Rumoy's exact age. From there Dr Schrozengon slowed down the aging to that of a normal person. Using his powers he kept modifying the brain. Giving Grumpy shots in order to control his power, and so days of being shot with mini cannon balls, until finally he mastered it, dodging everything, Rumoy had already known that ability Swift step the instant he got it. He has twice the stamina capacity. Grumpy is completely weak next to his original. At least, back then.
"Look look, I made picture of you Doctor!" yelled Grumpy, who was still traumitized by the tests and expriments. Rumoy was never allowed to walk around freely, so Grumpy never met him, Same goes to Cathey, the zombie girl, who was locked up to keep her from attacking th Doctor who took her precious heaven away forever.
(This boy never realized how much his little hands and face meant to me) thought the Professor.
The Day Fuse invaded. The lab explodes.
"Grumpy?!! Grummpyy??!! Where are you??" yelled Dr Schrozengon, "nevermind, lets go."
"Is that really ok?" asked Cathey
"He's just my useless clone." laughed Rumoy
as the three of them left, Grumpy remained roaming the city. Nothing else on his mind, besides saving the people in the explosions.
Present Time
"You're getting tired, heheh" laughed Rumoy. punching and kicking Grumpy
Swift Step takes a lot of Stamina, Grumpy is running low on it.
"Papa!!" yelled Kiea " I'm coming papa I'll save you"
"Oh my" Chuckled Rumoy "lets play" a maniacle smile on his face as his hand points towards her, charging his purity energy, ecxept this one was deadly.
ZARM
Grumpy teleports her away, although since he was tired he could only teleport her out of the way. "Get away, from my daughter,"
"hhehiahiahahahiha!!" laughed Rumoy "A clone like girl made from the tissues of a clone, she's a mess waiting to happen."
Grumpy teleporting infront of Rumoy, throwing a fist. But it gets blocked and Grumpy falls flat on his face.
"Give it up, you can't beat the original." replies Dr Schrozengon
(This boy never realized how much his little hands and face meant to me) thought the Professor. (how much it reminded me of how I failed, and how much it disgusted me.)
"Papa!" she yells, "Let go of him you big meany!!"
"Oh? would a meany do this?" he picked up Grumpy, and chokeslamed him into the Ground, blood is coughed out.
"NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" She Yelled. Her hands reach out, "Commence Operation, Clense The God. All systems activated, all energy levels rising, Explosion immenent, Radius, 1000 miles and counting, preparing for self destruction."
"Whu---wha-what is she doing..?" asked the damaged Grumpy.
"The self destruction power I inserted in her, you can not stop it, she is going to kill everyone here, Except I will be miles away." Said the Dr as he and Rumoy disappeared.
Grumpy slowly crawled towards his precious daughter, "Lin...needs you..I won't let you die" He stands up and hugs Kiea, The seals didn't work on her either, she was going to explode.
Tears flowing down her cheeks, Grumpy sees them and wipes them away.
"Just close your eyes Daddy knows what to do." he said in a said in a soft tone "Access Generator, Pain Swap" (This way you won't be the one exploding) he thought to himself.
"15 seconds till explosion"
"Remember I love you, and your mother" he said as he teleported away. the explosion appears in the sky.
"Grumpy...what is this feeling.." whispered Lin-ea clenching her chest.
The Apocloypse Dragon begins to dominate, swatting away the Xtremists. Dane and Razor stabing him from the sides, Kyle throwing aice shards, nothing appears to work.
A giant sand Golem appears, Saffron is riding it, punching the dragon up and down. Oliver sending a barrage of lazers.
Back at Hom's battle.
Danny is being crushed by the golden hand. "Danny. JOO LOOK SO SILLAY"
Danny begins to weaken. Hom gets closer to him, his body becoming golden, a fist with the strength of a thousand Homs. Danny passes out. "Too easy Danny."
The Dragon flies up and charges the aurora dragon breath a move that will disintigrate everything in it's way.
ZEERAUUMMM
The beam disappears.
Rumoy Arrives. The Dragon begins to ooz and dies.
"## that professor, I found myself some toys." he laughed maniacly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby)   Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:05 pm

Great chap.Latley you have been pumping out the chaps bro Too Funny
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby)   Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:08 pm

My gosh Grumps did you kill your char?!? Anyway I still like the stories nice job!
Back to top Go down

Zoe
Zoe

FusionFall Name : Zoe Bioshine
Female Posts : 450
FF Location : Where aren't I????

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby)   Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:11 pm

... He's dead... Madness I tell you. Madness!!!! Good chapter.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby)   Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:12 pm

zoe bioshine wrote:
Quote so I bet he's going to do this dramatic thing where he comes back.....Grumpy logic
Back to top Go down

Zoe
Zoe

FusionFall Name : Zoe Bioshine
Female Posts : 450
FF Location : Where aren't I????

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby)   Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:14 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
zoe bioshine wrote:
Quote so I bet he's going to do this dramatic thing where he comes back.....Grumpy logic

Probably
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby)   Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:14 pm

I have to upload a lot since I only have 4 days till my 2 week study sessioin explosion, so that is why I keep making chapters

but yeh I am dead Seriously not big surprize. or am I? Sure Lol
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby)   Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:19 pm

Grumps you died!....does this mean I'm moved up to main character? Seriously lol
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby)   Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:24 pm

But wai?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby)   Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:34 pm

Just to show a scenario where Grumpy (the guy who kept saving the day) isn't around for everyone to depend on, and so the characters will develope the urge to train and become stronger, strengthening everyones bond. And Let's just say this, if one can neutrilize all powers, can't he neutrilize death itself? lol jk, but if he was able to make himself explode instead of his daughter, can't he do the same to an animal? Sure Lol

lol idk Ed Face
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby)   Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:54 pm

gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:
Just to show a scenario where Grumpy (the guy who kept saving the day) isn't around for everyone to depend on, and so the characters will develope the urge to train and become stronger, strengthening everyones bond. And Let's just say this, if one can neutrilize all powers, can't he neutrilize death itself? lol jk, but if he was able to make himself explode instead of his daughter, can't he do the same to an animal? Sure Lol

lol idk Ed Face
Nice maybe my character can start learning dark and light magic!Imagine that makes sense though the one demon wing and one angel wing so....
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby)   Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:58 pm

Yeah, and my dude grows back his dark powers! Evilz
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby)   Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:25 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
That would be cool maybe it could be like you teach me how to use it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby)   Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:31 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
That would be cool maybe it could be like you teach me how to use it! Very Happy
nah, cause remember your powers are too advanced, and basically now with no grumpy, wait, Kyle with no grumpy we can rule critical x!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby)   Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:34 pm

Except I used my powers to take out all evil thoughts, remember Razz
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby)   Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:36 pm

gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:
But if you died, does that mean our powers return!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby)   Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:37 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:

Yes. but you're not evil lol
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby)   Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:39 pm

gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:

Yes. but you're not evil lol
but my powers made me evil, so if they return, does my evil personality return?
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby)   Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:40 pm

So what exactly is happening?I just want to know if my char can start training dark,light and thunder is that ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby)   Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:43 pm

basically you're mean and rude, but you're not evil and yeh kyle, you control all kinds of elements dark and normal Razz
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby)   Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:45 pm

gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:
basically you're mean and rude, but you're not evil and yeh kyle, you control all kinds of elements dark and normal Razz
Alright can't wait for the next part!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby)   Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:46 pm

gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:
*sniff* I'm not mean or rude *sniff Sad
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby)   Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:46 pm

Grumpy dies. Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) 2077966078
So that means the villain's power's return?

Awesome! So i don't have to keep using my epic hair to kill people. Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) 3953023573

Nice chap once again Grumpy! Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) 3482874930
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby)   Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:06 pm

Xtreme Razor wrote:
Grumpy dies. Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) 2077966078
So that means the villain's power's return?

Awesome! So i don't have to keep using my epic hair to kill people. Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) 3953023573

Nice chap once again Grumpy! Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) 3482874930
Lol that's a weird power hair swords XD
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby)   Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Of Day Chapter 20 (The Story Grumpy never heard, My cold lullaby)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top