FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:38 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel

» It was a rough day (ART)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 pm by Gloryangel


Share | 
 

 Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:04 pm

Yeah i never thought it would come to this day but we found a scammed.Mei is the scammer.She scammed red for his shoes.Red gave them to her expected a item in return but never got anything.She played it nice but in the end played a cruel game to one of our nice members.He was only trying to make friends and this is how it became.Neither hires people to scam people for her.She IS raven.She has no sister she just wanted some items.She wants to be rich like some of us.Beware of mei. And no i am not throwing any bull i have my back ups red,grunpy and kyle.When grumpyly told me this i thought this must be a lie mei is mad cool and nice.I just cant right now

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 


Last edited by °«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:08 pm

Mei if you try to deny it we have proof :

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:09 pm

There it is ladies and agents.My solid proof #1.

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:13 pm

lol you mean when I showed you her feed back, and pretty much noticed every change mei did, the speech patterns between raven and mei are similar, althougth raven barely gets on here and youtube, her only subscriber is mei, and recently Ravens age was modified, (for the purpose of looking like she was in college)

and well they talked to eachother on here, (sisters can talk irl, so why have a convo on here? well to make it sort of obvious thought it was too obvious for me)

then there was the bday thread. you may remeber
gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:
and another thing, if this was real, why are you asking a bunch of strangers, on a site your sister visits, (defeating the purpose of asking anyone) instead of asking your parents,

Verdict: I smell lies.


I mean no matter what, she would try ducking the whole get her something in real life thing. There's more but I think that's enough.



:/
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:19 pm

Also Mei if you say its fake you scammed red of his sa shoes and you've been playing us with your niceness but deep inside you are a cruel monster who is just like all those other scammers they lure you in and play it nice but then when comes to it they scam you and run thats you and if you think people were going to think sorry for you well THINK AGAIN MEI!!! no one here will ever like you again for not only lying about raven but also scamming our newest member red how could you mei?!Red wanted to get to know you better and make friends and his first attempt you scam him! whats your deal!!! and you hate on us for not replying to you for more than 20 minutes and run and tell youre scamming friends that we think you're annoying well Mei now you are not annoying but a LIE FILLED STEEL HEARTED TROLL!!!That's what I say against you to help red when my new char was weak he tried to help me and unde with the bunny bags and save us from monster he helped this forum alot in a few days you?Don't even get me started again...

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:24 pm

well i'm gonna need to see more proof, because i like to see the good in people, so i still, in spite of this evidence, shall remain optimistic, and not be definite on whether or not this is the truth

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:27 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
well i'm gonna need to see more proof, because i like to see the good in people, so i still, in spite of this evidence, shall remain optimistic, and not be definite on whether or not this is the truth
Well red says it did happen and grumpy saw it

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:28 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
well i'm gonna need to see more proof, because i like to see the good in people, so i still, in spite of this evidence, shall remain optimistic, and not be definite on whether or not this is the truth

optimistic? okay sure let's call it that. So basically you can prove everyone here wrong somehow? lol
Back to top Go down

Reaper King

Reaper King
The Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : I The Samurai
Level : 36
Male Posts : 219
Join date : 2013-02-03
Age : 21
FF Location : Behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:28 pm

I apologize Red. And over Sa Shoes...

So there you have it. A scammer on Xtreme!!!!

Detective Ramme. You have solved a crime, but wasn't able to prevent it from happening.


@Dragoon
Well it's kinda set and clear right on her Youtube.

...The wishlist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:29 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
well i'm gonna need to see more proof, because i like to see the good in people, so i still, in spite of this evidence, shall remain optimistic, and not be definite on whether or not this is the truth
Well red says it did happen and grumpy saw it

lol I saw it? when?


technically she didnt scam him, he gave it to her thinking he was gonna be nice to someone who had little.

thought she has a lot of items so he feels bad since he found out she was going to pay her friend to scam someone for her.

and she's friends with layla, who was known as a bad scammer/ liar. Am I wrong?


Last edited by gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:29 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
well i'm gonna need to see more proof, because i like to see the good in people, so i still, in spite of this evidence, shall remain optimistic, and not be definite on whether or not this is the truth
Well red says it did happen and grumpy saw it

really i was more of talking about raven being faked, because i still see no point in that accounts creation if it was fake

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Avenger

Avenger
Yammy


FusionFall Name : Booster Joysap
Level : 36
Male Posts : 825
Join date : 2013-02-03
Age : 20
FF Location : Hueco Mundo

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:30 pm

Yes i got tricked by her i was being nice and gave her sa for her supposed bday

_________________
Will You Follow It?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:31 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
well i'm gonna need to see more proof, because i like to see the good in people, so i still, in spite of this evidence, shall remain optimistic, and not be definite on whether or not this is the truth
Well red says it did happen and grumpy saw it

really i was more of talking about raven being faked, because i still see no point in that accounts creation if it was fake
Didnt grumpt mentioned the talk patterns.Compare them exactly and Look at the items she wanted.Who on earth is going to get her a heavy

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 


Last edited by °«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:31 pm

RedKaizer wrote:
Yes i got tricked by her i was being nice and gave her sa for her supposed bday
And there it is ladies and gents my second piece of evidence a first hand account

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Reaper King

Reaper King
The Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : I The Samurai
Level : 36
Male Posts : 219
Join date : 2013-02-03
Age : 21
FF Location : Behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:32 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
well i'm gonna need to see more proof, because i like to see the good in people, so i still, in spite of this evidence, shall remain optimistic, and not be definite on whether or not this is the truth
Well red says it did happen and grumpy saw it

really i was more of talking about raven being faked, because i still see no point in that accounts creation if it was fake

Well we can't prove Raven is a real person. And until we do, Mei is a scammer.


Red again it's so not cool for you to join not long ago and get scammed. This doesn't usually happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:33 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
well i'm gonna need to see more proof, because i like to see the good in people, so i still, in spite of this evidence, shall remain optimistic, and not be definite on whether or not this is the truth
Well red says it did happen and grumpy saw it

really i was more of talking about raven being faked, because i still see no point in that accounts creation if it was fake
Didnt grumpt mentioned the talk patterns.Compare them coldly and Lloyd mat the items she wanted.Who on earth is going to get her a heavy

uh what, i'm sorry but the grammar was not understandable

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
well i'm gonna need to see more proof, because i like to see the good in people, so i still, in spite of this evidence, shall remain optimistic, and not be definite on whether or not this is the truth
Well red says it did happen and grumpy saw it

really i was more of talking about raven being faked, because i still see no point in that accounts creation if it was fake

except to mess around and troll a little,

think of it this way,

she could have made raven to get some info, like maybe find out what people really thought about mei, ect.

and after I pretty much pointed out those points she stopped appearing, and is recently appearing again.

and the whole bday thread thing, re read all the things we mentioned in that thread, even hom thinks they're the same person.
Back to top Go down

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:35 pm

Edited my bad dragoon i was typing fast and auto correct was doing it dinkleness on me.

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:41 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
well i'm gonna need to see more proof, because i like to see the good in people, so i still, in spite of this evidence, shall remain optimistic, and not be definite on whether or not this is the truth
Well red says it did happen and grumpy saw it

really i was more of talking about raven being faked, because i still see no point in that accounts creation if it was fake
Didnt grumpt mentioned the talk patterns.Compare them coldly and Lloyd mat the items she wanted.Who on earth is going to get her a heavy

uh what, i'm sorry but the grammar was not understandable
Dragoon please i don't want to start something but its just that come on you know what he means you just deny it he meant raven and mei use the same face and speak almost identical with their face and words and also he said compare closely and you can see why just look down in the creation of raven and also how she come right on her b day wow so not a coincidence....WELL OF COURSE IT IS!not only does raven say she stole her wishlists but doesn't get her anything in RL!She posts it where mei can see it and plan her next victim such as red who gave her sa for a gift for her "b day" now raven won't talk until she needs her watch...

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg
Tнє єηgιηєєя


Level : 0
Posts : 206
Join date : 2012-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:59 pm

I say that all evidence is fraud, Mei is innocent, and we should lock this thread.
Lulz.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:16 pm

Tнє єηgιηєєя wrote:
I say that all evidence is fraud, Mei is innocent, and we should lock this thread.
Lulz.
Please Impressed tell me your joking day lulz seems jokitive though LIES

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:27 pm

Tнє єηgιηєєя wrote:
I say that all evidence is fraud, Mei is innocent, and we should lock this thread.
Lulz.

Well The system has spoken, burn it all down. :p
Back to top Go down

Moderator

Moderator
HomChoi


FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4034
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 21
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:31 pm

Well the fact that her ''sister'' is writing her a wishlist for items on FF does seem shady to me.

_________________
Former FF Player
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Fire Fist Nova

Fire Fist Nova
ZFistAce


FusionFall Name : Nova galacticboomer
Level : 36
Male Posts : 504
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 16
FF Location : Anime Land

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:04 am

Mei is my friend. I think she should get another chance or she should say sorry.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://m.youtube.com/#/user/novagalacticbommer

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg
Tнє єηgιηєєя


Level : 0
Posts : 206
Join date : 2012-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:05 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Tнє єηgιηєєя wrote:
I say that all evidence is fraud, Mei is innocent, and we should lock this thread.
Lulz.
Please Impressed tell me your joking day lulz seems jokitive though LIES
Nah. I'm not joking.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Member

Member
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx


FusionFall Name : Selena Aerosteel
Level : 36
Female Posts : 886
Join date : 2012-09-30
Age : 20
FF Location : tokyo,japan where mangas and animes are made!

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:06 am

wht i dont scam he gave it to me for free

_________________
______________________________________________________________
My IGN's:
- Selena Aerosteel lvl. 36
Deviant Art: http://gtuhyjih.deviantart.com
2ne1-I am the best

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzRIrG49y9ibHpdeDNndUg?feature

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:08 am

Wait, Grumpy told me Mei was the boss of a few scammers. Like the 'Hunted' episode of Ben 10, where Vilgax hired Tetrax, Kraab and Sixsix to get the Omnitrix.

Of course, Vilgax didn't get the Omnitrix until 5 years later.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg
Tнє єηgιηєєя


Level : 0
Posts : 206
Join date : 2012-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:09 am

xXxMeiAkiraxXx wrote:
wht i dont scam he gave it to me for free
See, that's not scamming.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Member

Member
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx


FusionFall Name : Selena Aerosteel
Level : 36
Female Posts : 886
Join date : 2012-09-30
Age : 20
FF Location : tokyo,japan where mangas and animes are made!

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:09 am

Tнє єηgιηєєя wrote:
xXxMeiAkiraxXx wrote:
wht i dont scam he gave it to me for free
See, that's not scamming.
i wanted them so bad he said it was my bday gift

_________________
______________________________________________________________
My IGN's:
- Selena Aerosteel lvl. 36
Deviant Art: http://gtuhyjih.deviantart.com
2ne1-I am the best

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzRIrG49y9ibHpdeDNndUg?feature

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg
Tнє єηgιηєєя


Level : 0
Posts : 206
Join date : 2012-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:10 am

xXxMeiAkiraxXx wrote:
Tнє єηgιηєєя wrote:
xXxMeiAkiraxXx wrote:
wht i dont scam he gave it to me for free
See, that's not scamming.
i wanted them so bad he said it was my bday gift
Exactly. That's not scamming.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Member

Member
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx


FusionFall Name : Selena Aerosteel
Level : 36
Female Posts : 886
Join date : 2012-09-30
Age : 20
FF Location : tokyo,japan where mangas and animes are made!

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:13 am

oh tht... i got something for ya'll ther was an acc funny amber crazy she is such a gossip about me ruining my rep... so i had to get rid of her besides she bullied my friends to threatening them.... dont get caught up by her sweet talk!

_________________
______________________________________________________________
My IGN's:
- Selena Aerosteel lvl. 36
Deviant Art: http://gtuhyjih.deviantart.com
2ne1-I am the best

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzRIrG49y9ibHpdeDNndUg?feature

Member

Member
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx


FusionFall Name : Selena Aerosteel
Level : 36
Female Posts : 886
Join date : 2012-09-30
Age : 20
FF Location : tokyo,japan where mangas and animes are made!

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:15 am

how dare you accuse me of being a scammer

_________________
______________________________________________________________
My IGN's:
- Selena Aerosteel lvl. 36
Deviant Art: http://gtuhyjih.deviantart.com
2ne1-I am the best

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzRIrG49y9ibHpdeDNndUg?feature

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg
Tнє єηgιηєєя


Level : 0
Posts : 206
Join date : 2012-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:17 am

Yeah, how dare they. The proper term is "Conwoman"

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:19 am

I think Red was expecting something in return.

Again, I
THINK. I'm not really sure.

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg
Tнє єηgιηєєя


Level : 0
Posts : 206
Join date : 2012-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:20 am

Undelos wrote:
I think Red was expecting something in return.

Again, I
THINK. I'm not really sure.
Why in my name would he want something in return, if he was giving her a present?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Member

Member
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx


FusionFall Name : Selena Aerosteel
Level : 36
Female Posts : 886
Join date : 2012-09-30
Age : 20
FF Location : tokyo,japan where mangas and animes are made!

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:20 am

Tнє єηgιηєєя wrote:
Yeah, how dare they. The proper term is "Conwoman"
look i didnt scam red you guys accused me layla isnt evil do i have to clear my name?

_________________
______________________________________________________________
My IGN's:
- Selena Aerosteel lvl. 36
Deviant Art: http://gtuhyjih.deviantart.com
2ne1-I am the best

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzRIrG49y9ibHpdeDNndUg?feature

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg
Tнє єηgιηєєя


Level : 0
Posts : 206
Join date : 2012-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:20 am

xXxMeiAkiraxXx wrote:
Tнє єηgιηєєя wrote:
Yeah, how dare they. The proper term is "Conwoman"
look i didnt scam red you guys accused me layla isnt evil do i have to clear my name?
Start using proper grammer.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Member

Member
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx


FusionFall Name : Selena Aerosteel
Level : 36
Female Posts : 886
Join date : 2012-09-30
Age : 20
FF Location : tokyo,japan where mangas and animes are made!

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:21 am

exactly you guys are accusing me.....

_________________
______________________________________________________________
My IGN's:
- Selena Aerosteel lvl. 36
Deviant Art: http://gtuhyjih.deviantart.com
2ne1-I am the best

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzRIrG49y9ibHpdeDNndUg?feature

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:21 am

Everyone is concerned about this message. Could you explain this picture Mei:


_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:22 am

We Just want you to Explain your side.

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg
Tнє єηgιηєєя


Level : 0
Posts : 206
Join date : 2012-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:24 am

xXxMeiAkiraxXx wrote:
exactly you guys are accusing me.....
I'm just accusing you of using bad english.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:24 am

Well, I, Oli the Awesome, hereby sentence Mei to immediate execution!

KIDDING!

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Member

Member
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx


FusionFall Name : Selena Aerosteel
Level : 36
Female Posts : 886
Join date : 2012-09-30
Age : 20
FF Location : tokyo,japan where mangas and animes are made!

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:26 am

Undelos wrote:
We Just want you to Explain your side.
so ther was this guy name blaze cloud hoover he was controlling girls and making fun of them. layla told me about this telling me to run... i couldnt i had to fight back. btw he has minon hackers. he bribes a girl name funny amber crazy. funny amber starts saying mean things to me and my friends. when she took it too far i knew i must get rid of her causing chaos. with her out of the way i can take care of blaze and save the future of the girls in fusion fall

_________________
______________________________________________________________
My IGN's:
- Selena Aerosteel lvl. 36
Deviant Art: http://gtuhyjih.deviantart.com
2ne1-I am the best

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzRIrG49y9ibHpdeDNndUg?feature

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:27 am

English isn't her first language Engineer..

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Member

Member
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx


FusionFall Name : Selena Aerosteel
Level : 36
Female Posts : 886
Join date : 2012-09-30
Age : 20
FF Location : tokyo,japan where mangas and animes are made!

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:28 am

Undelos wrote:
English isn't her first language Engineer..
did you even read my side of the story!!!

_________________
______________________________________________________________
My IGN's:
- Selena Aerosteel lvl. 36
Deviant Art: http://gtuhyjih.deviantart.com
2ne1-I am the best

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzRIrG49y9ibHpdeDNndUg?feature

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:29 am

Hey your still my friend lol.I have no part in this.I just posted this for grumpy and red .I am just stating the facts

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller


FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 18
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:30 am

Alright, Alright, listen, since I consider myself off the top of the line, I will make the final decision on Mei, innocent or not, let this court room begin! Seriously
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:31 am

Well, we must find Blaze Cloudhoover and Funny Ambercrazy and bring them to justice!



EDIT: @Dane: I'll have a plain double cheeseburger. No lettuce, no tomato, no nothing. Just the cheese, on the burger, in the bun. Oh, and can I have a small Fanta, please?

EDIT AGAIN: @System: Actually... it's the other way 'round. Sure Lol

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel


Last edited by Oliver Zombieweasel on Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg
Tнє єηgιηєєя


Level : 0
Posts : 206
Join date : 2012-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:31 am

Undelos wrote:
English isn't her first language Engineer..
I know that. but English is American, and the lulz is hilarious.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Member

Member
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx


FusionFall Name : Selena Aerosteel
Level : 36
Female Posts : 886
Join date : 2012-09-30
Age : 20
FF Location : tokyo,japan where mangas and animes are made!

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:32 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Hey your still my friend lol.I have no part in this.I just posted this for grumpy and red .I am just stating the facts
grump is lying i dont scam

_________________
______________________________________________________________
My IGN's:
- Selena Aerosteel lvl. 36
Deviant Art: http://gtuhyjih.deviantart.com
2ne1-I am the best

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzRIrG49y9ibHpdeDNndUg?feature


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Today at 3:01 am

Back to top Go down
 

Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: Fusion Trade Centre-