Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Time Of Day Origin Stories: Rumoy Leramme Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Time Of Day Origin Stories: Rumoy Leramme EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Time Of Day Origin Stories: Rumoy Leramme EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Time Of Day Origin Stories: Rumoy Leramme EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Time Of Day Origin Stories: Rumoy Leramme EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Time Of Day Origin Stories: Rumoy Leramme EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Time Of Day Origin Stories: Rumoy Leramme EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Time Of Day Origin Stories: Rumoy Leramme EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Time Of Day Origin Stories: Rumoy Leramme EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Time Of Day Origin Stories: Rumoy Leramme EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Time Of Day Origin Stories: Rumoy Leramme

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Time Of Day Origin Stories: Rumoy Leramme   Time Of Day Origin Stories: Rumoy Leramme EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:17 pm

Time Of Day Origins: Rumoy LeRamme
A young boy name Keitaro Hiro, is sent to a secret science lab, by his own father who was also a subject there. The difference was that his was voluntary.The boy struggles to escape from his father, only to fail and be stopped by his father's control of gravity.
"This one might be a little dangerous, I'm not sure he is a perfect test subject," said Professor Schrozegon the world famous scientist who created special abilities for humans. Excel. Though the powers were actually a result of the Baron Vaccine that cures all illnesses
"He has my dna, and his mother's dna, we were both amazing subjects, now heroes. So how is it that our first born can't be used?" questioned Keitaro's Father
"I'll see what we can do, but this one did try cutting off his arm to escape the cage you know" he replied.
"I know Professor, just try it out" he said in a calm voice.
Through all the painfull experiments done to Rumoy he gained a hatred for humanity, and a lust for destruction, which the Proffesor didn't notice, Once Rumoy got his new powers, he killed off almost all of the Proffesors students and employees,
"Rumoy, I can shut down your bodies muscles remember" said the Professor as Rumoy got on his knees.
"My name is Keitaro Hiro, you worthless piece of trash" he replied,
"Your code name is Rumoy, you are not in control of that" Laughed the Professor
After locking up Rumoy, the Professor decided the only way to use Rumoy was for cloning, and so the second Keitaro Hiro , code name Grumpy The Sheep, was born. This one's brain was tampered with, the Professor made sure this one was nice no matter what and would find everything as a joke.
"So I'm not good enough for you Professor?You made another me? Hah" laughed Rumoy "You think I don't find everything happening to me hilarious? HAHAH , my life as a child being taken away, the painful experiments, being seperated from my family, It's all hilarious, but the most fascinating, is seeong people's faces when they're about to die, just amazing. Humans, they're my toys, and only strong opponents are the popular toys heheheh" laughed maniaclly Rumoy, he finally reached insanity at that moment.
From then on, he watched silently as Grumpy grew, both of them tortured the same way, but Grumpy smiled no matter what. The Proffesor however hated that smile.
"Rumoy, I'm sending you on a mission, kill these people." Said the Professor as he shows Rumoy a list of heroes,
"Pfft, I'm not your tool of destruction" he replied.
"You'll do it, Or I will terminate you from the inside, I implanted a bomb inside you, do as I say and you live on to see your precious zombie girl friend" demanded The Professor,
"She's not my girlfriend, who sends a kid to kill heroes anyways?"he asked
"I'm secretly training you in my own way, your foolish father believes the kind Grumpy is his son, that smile, he's a failure, Your father may have wanted a kind child, but I wanted a demon, who could kill anyone in my way." laughed The Professor.
"And Cathey will never die right?" asked Rumoy.
"Of course not, I turned her into a zombie, you however might be able to take that away if you use your powers on her, so try not to place any seals on her." replies The Professor.
And so,as time passed, people were killed by Rumoy, and he was ten times more powerful than Grumpy, then the day fuse invaded the planet, Grumpy was left for dead in the ashes of the Lab, Rumoy ,Cathey and the Professor. Rumoy ended up falling inlove with Cathey the zombie, though he never confessed and was seperated from her thanks to an explosion. He still has these feelings, probably the only human feelings he still has.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Origin Stories: Rumoy Leramme   Time Of Day Origin Stories: Rumoy Leramme EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:34 pm

Finnnnnallllyy targy dont make love with the zombies Too Funny
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Origin Stories: Rumoy Leramme   Time Of Day Origin Stories: Rumoy Leramme EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:35 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Finnnnnallllyy targy dont make love with the zombies Too Funny

Time Of Day Origin Stories: Rumoy Leramme Edd_wh13

Wrong on so many levels!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Origin Stories: Rumoy Leramme   Time Of Day Origin Stories: Rumoy Leramme EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:43 pm

Not liek taht lol.He always puts me to fall in love with the monsters though lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Origin Stories: Rumoy Leramme   Time Of Day Origin Stories: Rumoy Leramme Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Of Day Origin Stories: Rumoy Leramme

View previous topic View next topic Back to top