FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Today at 8:58 am by Oliver Zombieweasel

» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel

» It was a rough day (ART)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 pm by Gloryangel


Share | 
 

 Offline feature(s)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Member

Member
iMan007


FusionFall Name : Ray Xylonyoung
Level : 36
Male Posts : 65
Join date : 2013-02-10
Age : 19
FF Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Offline feature(s)   Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:11 am

Hello XF. I have this idea of getting a offline feature:

If the game gets a fully functional offline (single player/lan) feature, then I think it'll be awesome. But I don't know if it's a bad idea. I just feel that having that kind of feature will improve the gaming experience and will really reduce the crashing and complainments. The only downside is that it may be hackable. But what do you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: Offline feature(s)   Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:22 am

iMan007 wrote:
Hello XF. I have this idea of getting a offline feature:

If the game gets a fully functional offline (single player/lan) feature, then I think it'll be awesome. But I don't know if it's a bad idea. I just feel that having that kind of feature will improve the gaming experience and will really reduce the crashing and complainments. The only downside is that it may be hackable. But what do you think?


lolz maybe something like counter strike or garrysmod where you have a grp of 16 people on in one of those Razz.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147


FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5886
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Offline feature(s)   Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:52 am

It sounds like a cool idea. Cool

_________________
"Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk." - Tony Stark, Iron Man.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com http://youtube.com/xtremexdude

Reaper King

Reaper King
The Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : I The Samurai
Level : 36
Male Posts : 219
Join date : 2013-02-03
Age : 21
FF Location : Behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Offline feature(s)   Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:58 am

iMan007 wrote:

The only downside is that it may be hackable.

It's not quite a bad idea but those hackers, they always find a way...

And if we ever get the game to update again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Member

Member
iMan007


FusionFall Name : Ray Xylonyoung
Level : 36
Male Posts : 65
Join date : 2013-02-10
Age : 19
FF Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Offline feature(s)   Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:27 pm

Yeah! The hackers do always the bad stuff!
Anyway, except the downside, then if they did it then we'll be able to throw a lan party where we join eacher other and do the quests cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: Offline feature(s)   Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:28 pm

The Xtreme Reaper wrote:
iMan007 wrote:

The only downside is that it may be hackable.

It's not quite a bad idea but those hackers, they always find a way...

And if we ever get the game to update again.
## we do Teehee .And the deal with ofline games is that the servers dont change every second to update with a new player.So its easier to hack.The hexadecimal values barely change :geek:

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: Offline feature(s)   Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:29 pm

iMan007 wrote:
Yeah! The hackers do always the bad stuff!
Anyway, except the downside, then if they did it then we'll be able to throw a lan party where we join eacher other and do the quests cheers
not true.If we find an exploit we take it.One crack is a flood of hacks on a system

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Member

Member
iMan007


FusionFall Name : Ray Xylonyoung
Level : 36
Male Posts : 65
Join date : 2013-02-10
Age : 19
FF Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Offline feature(s)   Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:34 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
iMan007 wrote:
Yeah! The hackers do always the bad stuff!
Anyway, except the downside, then if they did it then we'll be able to throw a lan party where we join eacher other and do the quests cheers
not true.If we find an exploit we take it.One crack is a flood of hacks on a system
Hey! Well yeah! I guess that you're right. Even I'm interested in getting the source code. Smile
But Unity engine is most likely not my favorite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: Offline feature(s)   Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:37 pm

iMan007 wrote:
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
iMan007 wrote:
Yeah! The hackers do always the bad stuff!
Anyway, except the downside, then if they did it then we'll be able to throw a lan party where we join eacher other and do the quests cheers
not true.If we find an exploit we take it.One crack is a flood of hacks on a system
Hey! Well yeah! I guess that you're right. Even I'm interested in getting the source code. Smile
But Unity engine is most likely not my favorite.
I feel you bro.Unity is laggy,crashy,and unpredictable.Maybe desura is a better system though idk if it supports 3D gaming Razz

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Member

Member
iMan007


FusionFall Name : Ray Xylonyoung
Level : 36
Male Posts : 65
Join date : 2013-02-10
Age : 19
FF Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Offline feature(s)   Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:47 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
iMan007 wrote:
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
iMan007 wrote:
Yeah! The hackers do always the bad stuff!
Anyway, except the downside, then if they did it then we'll be able to throw a lan party where we join eacher other and do the quests cheers
not true.If we find an exploit we take it.One crack is a flood of hacks on a system
Hey! Well yeah! I guess that you're right. Even I'm interested in getting the source code. Smile
But Unity engine is most likely not my favorite.
I feel you bro.Unity is laggy,crashy,and unpredictable.Maybe desura is a better system though idk if it supports 3D gaming Razz
Freak yeah! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Offline feature(s)   Today at 8:49 pm

Back to top Go down
 

Offline feature(s)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: General Discussions-