FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» Join FusionHub! - FusionFall Discord Server
Today at 12:38 pm by ekenss

» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:39 am by Oliver Zombieweasel

» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel

Share | 

Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:44 am

Time Of Day Chapter 26
Metal gears being launched left and right. Metal pieces and cogs and objects swirling around the lost enginner,
"She was taken away from me, and now, I'll take you away from her." he said.
Grumpy dodging all the metalic things with his swift step. Rapidly getting closer and closer, but the engineer rose up high in the sky (His clothing had metal which he made rise). Moving his arm around, commanding the metal to damage Grumpy.
"Well this guy's annoying, I wonder how I'll.. oh yeah" he muttered as he teleport behind the engineer , giving him a powerful kick the back, as the both fell, some of the metal peices swarmed around the engineer, giving him metalic wings. These wings were a sturdier material to hold up his body. Grumpy landed on his feet, as he gets up he's slammed by a wall of metal junk.
An explosion of blue aura emerges, throwing away all the metal, blood drips from the bruises and cuts he had.
"Well, this isn't the first time I got cut up man, I'll take all your hits," he said as he walked towards him, teleporting and giving him a punch covered in blue swirling energy," Don't think we're done here, I have a lot of fight left in me.
In the distance Parralel Grumpy and Rumoy appear, "You see that, your clone seems to hold his own in this fight. Now I suggest you leave the battle back in the city, or Grumpy will go after you" demanded Grumpy from the parralel world.
"Heh, this guy won't be able to beat me, you know that don't you," laughed Rumoy
"I'll train him, if you don't listen to me I will train him to defeat all the enemies at the city, even the professor's secret weapon" he replied
"You wouldn't dare, if the professor is defeated, You lose your perfect world." Said Rumoy
"I've seen his plans, he wants to destroy othe parralel worlds. Forcing parralel counter parts to go into other universes, causing millions of deaths, since when 1 person appears in another universe with his counter part, the magic of the universe tries to eliminate them, so, the only soldiers the professor would have, are you and Grumpy's counter parts."
"An army of power neutrilizing warriors. The ultimate weapon against all the universes, slowly he would be able to take over them all". Rumoy replied.
Grumpy and the Engineer, neck and neck, punches thrown and recieved, as the Engineer backs away, he reaches into his pocket. The blue nano gets excited as he take out a small ball.
"This is a nano gumball, I've changed it and made it give anyone who eats it the ability to accelerate their body, you can't really move or control the area as you would with time travel, but my reaction time is now 1,000 times faster" said the Engineer as he ate it,
"Looks like we can both Swift step then." Said Grumpy as both of them were so fast that their blue aura trail began looking like a giant ball.
They both jumped backwards and had a stare off, both panting, once their stamina was gone they wouldn't be able to swift step.
"Better use my secret ability" he said as a blue seal appeared on his chest "The name, Grumpy, and this, is Angelic Quartet Uno"
Blue wings grew from his back, his feet and hands began to glow, he quickly flew towards the engineer, delivering a clothesline sending him flying, "Now let me show you, how fast you'll fall, from heavan to hell!"
The engineer opened his eyes, cat got his tongue, as he stared at the angelic looking Grumpy.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:15 am

wow talk about trouble for the engineer........anyway awesome story! keep up the good work Very Happy

:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1979
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:32 am

Shocked Grumpy versus Grumpy, or was it parallel Grumpy who was the original Grumpy, or the evil Grumpy was the main Grumpy, were the clone Grumpy is equal to the new Grumpy??? AGGHH SO CONFUSED!!! SSmile lol jk, great chapter!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Male Posts : 2755
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:34 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Shocked Grumpy versus Grumpy, or was it parallel Grumpy who was the original Grumpy, or the evil Grumpy was the main Grumpy, were the clone Grumpy is equal to the new Grumpy??? AGGHH SO CONFUSED!!! SSmile lol jk, great chapter!
Well grumpy vs engineer rumoy with parralel parralel threating rumoy rumoy threatens to bring all grumpys no one wins....

:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™

FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:42 pm

Great chap!Cant wait for next one Cute

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

FusionFall Name : Selena Aerosteel
Female Posts : 886
FF Location : tokyo,japan where mangas and animes are made!

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:44 pm

do damnmaku fights

Deviant Art: http://gtuhyjih.deviantart.com
2ne1-I am the best

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzRIrG49y9ibHpdeDNndUg?feature

Fire Fist Nova

Fire Fist Nova
ZFistAce

FusionFall Name : Nova galacticboomer
Male Posts : 504
FF Location : Anime Land

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:21 am

Good chapter. There were grammar mistakes and you should make a new line when there's dialogue.

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:22 am

The Independent wrote:
Good chapter. There were grammar mistakes and you should make a new line when there's dialogue.

Nova. Seriously

is correcting me Seriously

after all his .... Seriously my god.
Back to top Go down

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:24 am

xXxMeiAkiraxXx wrote:
do damnmaku fights
You have said that in a lot of posts Very Happy can you explain what it is in a non adult form Shocked

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Fire Fist Nova

Fire Fist Nova
ZFistAce

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:26 am

Grumpy i had some teachers to help me write flaming prime I think I know what I'm doing. Jelous

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:27 am

The Independent wrote:
Grumpy i had some teachers to help me write flaming prime I think I know what I'm doing. Jelous

Impressed k :l
Back to top Go down

Fire Fist Nova

Fire Fist Nova
ZFistAce

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:28 am

You should see meh story 3DGrin

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:29 am

Pandoran Griffin wrote:
The Independent wrote:

Impressed k :l
Spelling master grumpy.Your advice has just been declined Shocked Impressed

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:36 am

by nova. No what's happening lately. Razz
Back to top Go down

Fire Fist Nova

Fire Fist Nova
ZFistAce

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:38 am

There's nothing wrong with me Seriously

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:40 am

The Independent wrote:
There's nothing wrong with me Seriously

nope, but now something's happening to me LIES
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Today at 6:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: FusionFall Fan ART/contests/Fanfics-