Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
More written action packed junk about SACT Training, Siblings, SPaish, and aweosme Death scenes! Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
More written action packed junk about SACT Training, Siblings, SPaish, and aweosme Death scenes! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
More written action packed junk about SACT Training, Siblings, SPaish, and aweosme Death scenes! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
More written action packed junk about SACT Training, Siblings, SPaish, and aweosme Death scenes! EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
More written action packed junk about SACT Training, Siblings, SPaish, and aweosme Death scenes! EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
More written action packed junk about SACT Training, Siblings, SPaish, and aweosme Death scenes! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
More written action packed junk about SACT Training, Siblings, SPaish, and aweosme Death scenes! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
More written action packed junk about SACT Training, Siblings, SPaish, and aweosme Death scenes! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
More written action packed junk about SACT Training, Siblings, SPaish, and aweosme Death scenes! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
More written action packed junk about SACT Training, Siblings, SPaish, and aweosme Death scenes! EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

More written action packed junk about SACT Training, Siblings, SPaish, and aweosme Death scenes!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

More written action packed junk about SACT Training, Siblings, SPaish, and aweosme Death scenes! Empty
PostSubject: More written action packed junk about SACT Training, Siblings, SPaish, and aweosme Death scenes!   More written action packed junk about SACT Training, Siblings, SPaish, and aweosme Death scenes! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:22 pm

SACT Trainee Missions:

The SACT used to try and make some of us Soldiers in their army. They would find the fit and tough subjects and train them none stop on Missions in battle or just ordinary combat skills. Me and another subject named The Zerostrong A.K.A Zero got stuck with a Assassination mission inside a Jungle. I usually called all my fellow test subjcts brothers and sisters but this guy was like true family for me he looked like me aswell... We both used to hang out in our old lives like regular people would but we had a mission so we set out to do it...

SACT Soldier: Ok ladies you guys are gonna go out into the Jungle and take out one of Fuses cronies they say he's got big leads on where Fuse is and what he is doing so if you get the job done ill be happy but if you fail you might get a ''Slap on the wrist''

Hom: Sure thing...

We flew all the way there packed and ready the objective was clear...

Hom: Lets get movin'

I slotted on a Silencer onto my Generic-Sniper-Made-By-SACT.

Hom: Let's just do this quick and get it over with...

Zero: Got it...

We both moved along until we came across a few Fusion SACT Soldiers

Hom: We take them out quietly...

I raised up my gun now shooting one in the back startling the other two but they didn't live long.

Hom: Keep an eye out for more of those guys... Hey look a Zipwire!

Zero: Ill use it and take out any Soldiers you move along ill meet you in that big tree where the Zipwire ends.

Hom: K got it...

We dropped off any unnecessary stuff and carried on moving. I then started running through bushes and vines cutting away at them moving closer and closer towards objective until I came across a SACT Soldier yet he was larger and had massive Green boils all up his arms. I pulled out my Scorpion stinger Rocket Launcher and blew him to pieces.

Hom: Hmmph... Easy...

Hom: Wait what!

He started regenerating into the same thing with enlargened fists and a massive steel paddle. I grabbed a nearby Paddle from a Sooper Dooper CRATE on the floor.

Hom: Sweet a rare drop!

SACT Fusion: Grrrrrrrrr!

Hom: Lol peace!

I then started running fast away from him dashing past more vines and bushes smacking them out of my way. After a while of running I only remebered I had wings and soared up into the sky.

Hom: Lol derp... No matter. Im outtie!

I flew off towards the tree where Zero said to meet him now shooting any Soldiers I saw form a birdseye view.

-20 miniutes later-

BOOM! I crashed thorugh the wall of the tree and smashed into the other side zooming past Zero there.

Hom: Ow...

Zero: Where you been?

Hom: Oh no questions as to why I just smashed through the wall giving out our location and probably leaidng everyone to where we are instead your worried about the fact you didn't put your feet up for long enough!

BANG! BANG BANG!!!!

Zero: THERE IN!

Hom: Lol...

THE END OF PART 1:
Back to top Go down

ArmorSpark
ArmorSpark

Male Posts : 127
FF Location : France of FusionFall

PostSubject: Re: More written action packed junk about SACT Training, Siblings, SPaish, and aweosme Death scenes!   More written action packed junk about SACT Training, Siblings, SPaish, and aweosme Death scenes! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:57 pm

Nice ! ! !
But where is it set? Location?

Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: More written action packed junk about SACT Training, Siblings, SPaish, and aweosme Death scenes!   More written action packed junk about SACT Training, Siblings, SPaish, and aweosme Death scenes! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:53 pm

ArmorSpark wrote:
Nice ! ! !
But where is it set? Location?

It should say in the story it's set in a Jungle in which Hom is doing SACT Trianing (When he still is in the Labs)
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: More written action packed junk about SACT Training, Siblings, SPaish, and aweosme Death scenes!   More written action packed junk about SACT Training, Siblings, SPaish, and aweosme Death scenes! EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:04 pm

Moar soon ._.
Back to top Go down

*Skyfallen*
*Skyfallen*

Male Posts : 23
FF Location : Nowhere [Future]

PostSubject: Re: More written action packed junk about SACT Training, Siblings, SPaish, and aweosme Death scenes!   More written action packed junk about SACT Training, Siblings, SPaish, and aweosme Death scenes! EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:07 pm

Is It In The Base?? :O it's nice...... xD
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: More written action packed junk about SACT Training, Siblings, SPaish, and aweosme Death scenes!   More written action packed junk about SACT Training, Siblings, SPaish, and aweosme Death scenes! EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:53 pm

Ok im gonna now finish this junk noone even liked.. (Obvious beg for sympathy is obivous KIDDING!)

Part 2:

Hom: Oh boy! Oh Boy! Oh Boy!

Zero: Quit moaning and help me escape and leave you behind!

Hom: Lol wut?

-Zero would run out the hole in the wall and jmup out flying in the air-

Hom: Nope...

-Hom grabs Zero's ankles and then Fuses Soldiers break thorugh-

Hom: I see them!

Zero: YOUR SO HEAVYYY!

Hom: Pfft how can I! the only thing they feed us is Yams and Canned Bread!

Zero: Good point so why are you realllly heavy?

-A loud beeping noise would be made and a bomb would be strapped to homs ankle-

Hom: 2 Seocnds left! Oh Fu- BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

-The bomb would explode making a large fireball in the sky amongst it Hom and Zero would fall ou and crash land into the ground-

Zero: Unnngh... Ughhhh...... Hom? HOM!

-Hom would be half dug into the ground half of his leg missing the rest of him burnt-

Hom: Nnngh...

Zero: Get out you!

Hom; Why am I th eonly one hurt?

Zero: Because I used a Health Nano your carrying the Rocket and Running nanos!

Hom: WHy isn't the heal for the group?

Zero: The SACT didn't want me to take one...

Hom: Well my legs burnt to bone so I cant walk unless we find a nearby Nano station...

Background Noise: T-t-ther OVER DERRR!

Hom: Oh great... LETS GO!

-Both of thme would soar up into the sky flying away as a Fusion SACT soldier would place a Scorpion Sitnger on his shoulder lauching a plasma ball at Zeros back making him Paralyzzed the waist down-

Hom: Oh my!

Zero: I cant feel my legs..

Hom: Eheh atleast you have 2 legs...

Hom: WAIT USE YOUR HEALTH NANO!

Zero: Can't... Nerves are unrepairable... Im stuck like this...

Hom: You lie down Ill fight as many as I can!

Zero: Prop me up against that tree I can sitll fight!

-Hom grabs him from the shoulders and places him against a tree-

Hom: Here they come!

Zero: Lets do this!

-A large group of Fusion SACT soldiers would appear and a Fusion Grim would walk out form them-

Fusion Grim: So you are the ones who killed Fusion Mandy with a Sniper?

Hom; Yes... So...

Fusion Grim: Kill him and bring me his head...

Hom: Pity I also wanted to fight you aswell.

Fusion Grim: Excuse my manners then... I shall be the one to remove your head with my Scythe

Hom:-Tightening his blindfold- Come at me Bro!

-The SACT guards rush at Hom as he beats a few of them down punching their face sin as Goo splashes all ove rhis face now just beaitng any Fusion in his way-

Large SACT Fusion: You the puny one I chase?

Hom: Yeh except now I don't care...

-Hom would bring his head up headbutting the Brute in the jaw sending him to the gorund asleep-

Fusion Grim: Me and you know...

Hom: -Loud whistle-

Zero: -Holding a large Ray gun- Dont forget me!

Fusion Grim: I didnt -Sending his scythe flying out of his hand it now striking Zero in the chest-

Hom: NOOO YOU! YOU! ***** DANM YOU!

Zero: -Coughing out blood now- End him then help me...

Hom: I only ever done this to 3 other people then you! I have 2 assets for my eyes... Their true colours and the Blinding light that will make you regret doing what you just done! -Now ripping off his blindfodl as a large light would emit form it ripping Fusion Grims arm off-

Fusion Grim: -SPitting out goo- Shame... Fuse had plans for me... -Now falling backwar son the floor silent-

Hom: -Leaving his blindfold behind he would walk up to Zero who sitll has the large scythe sticking through his chest- My eyes... You haven't seen thme in a while?

Zero: Yeah almost forgot the colour and everything.

Hom: -Pulling off Zeros blindfold showing his bright red eyes-

Our eyes are so different...

Zero: Yet we are the same... Take it out Hom... It will kill me but I dont like seeing you this way...

Hom: Goodbye Brother Zero... -Now gently placing Homs forhead on Zeros as tears would flow from both their eyes-

Zero: I miss you already...

Hom: Me too... -Now pulling the scythe form Zero's chest making him moan loudly killing him. Hom would pick up his blindfodl and put it back on now Putting the scythe on his back taking Zero's blindfold and wrapping it aorund his arm-

Hom: See you soon...

ENDDDD!

Seeing as Brad was doing his I though I would finish my short story...
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: More written action packed junk about SACT Training, Siblings, SPaish, and aweosme Death scenes!   More written action packed junk about SACT Training, Siblings, SPaish, and aweosme Death scenes! EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:14 pm

It isn't amazing tbh and thats just my opinion... I could of done better I just was worried I migh tof broke some boundaries for tihs site... Maybe I could post a story on XFF 13+ So I dont have to wrry so much I mena it wouldnt be THAT BAD...
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More written action packed junk about SACT Training, Siblings, SPaish, and aweosme Death scenes!   More written action packed junk about SACT Training, Siblings, SPaish, and aweosme Death scenes! Empty

Back to top Go down

More written action packed junk about SACT Training, Siblings, SPaish, and aweosme Death scenes!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top