Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre
Dre

FusionFall Name : AquaLeetAntiBody
Level : 36
Male Posts : 1144
FF Location : in da trap

PostSubject: Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only   Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

I need a Mod to Train me or show me the ropes to become a mod so i can come to X with a good report
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrDre428/feed?filter=2

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only   Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:15 pm

Over 400 isnt that great.I think we can get alllot more users Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only   Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:18 pm

нσм ¢нσι wrote:
13) The guy with a awesome BroStache

Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 Realma10
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only   Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:31 pm

WELL Aqua. As much as I dont think its right you should be a Mod now with Mod abilities and all that good stuff. The blue name and rank will be later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only   Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:36 pm

нσм ¢нσι wrote:
WELL Aqua. As much as I dont think its right you should be a Mod now with Mod abilities and all that good stuff. The blue name and rank will be later.

and the commands. You forgot to tell him how to use them

anyways Aqua.

here are the commands you get as mod

/ <-- use that to start the command.

/mod ban (enter member name here) this is the command to ban people (It doesn't work for me since Im not mod)

/mod silence (member name) makes the member stop posting, making most people think they leave,

/mod edit post you basically quote something, edit, then use that command to make it look like tey said something else.

/mod deletethread (thread name here_ delete any thread.

enjoy.
Back to top Go down

Fire Fist Nova

Fire Fist Nova
ZFistAce
ZFistAce

FusionFall Name : Nova galacticboomer
Male Posts : 506
FF Location : Anime Land

PostSubject: Re: Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only   Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:03 pm

Good luck aqua. I think grumpy, VEN, and target should be mods '-' Awesome
Back to top Go down
http://m.youtube.com/#/user/novagalacticbommer

PostSubject: Re: Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only   Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:07 pm

нσм ¢нσι wrote:
so he is a mod now?
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only   Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:17 pm

O_O hes a mod now wow! Laughing
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only   Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:37 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
He is tryna google these right now bet llololol. Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 3147896512
lol! lol!
I think my diaphragm stayed in stationary contraction for 5 seconds while laughing at that lol... Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 914786774 Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 1091913718

Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 One-does-not-simply-become-a-mod-thumb

Even the best MODs here get stuff wrong sometimes. (OK....OCCASIONALLY. Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 3732491234)
Even Grumpy has recently broken rules and he's quite a veteran. (Though
he probably didn't notice what he was saying.... Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 2194496993)

Being a MOD is nothing to be excited about at all. Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 2790319102Trust me. Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 1773918582
*Flashback* THE HORROR.....those hundreds of posts I had to delete and edit in one day....oh my....
Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 21569516

Even a Tech Support is more fun....(diagnosing FusionFall problems..... Suspect)
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only   Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:47 pm

you can apply for mod? Impressed i never thought i would hear such a thing and ive been here for about a year or more..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only   Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:48 pm

Hundreds?Dang man thats crazy excited
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only   Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:54 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Hundreds?Dang man thats crazy Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 1828999080
Ok so it was like 200+ .....maybe 300 max but you get the point. Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 3732491234
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only   Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 pm

i joined earlier then grumps... im amazed lol by 2 months so yea your going to have to stay here for along time ive been hear bout a year or more you have only been here for about 3 days now try not to get to ahead of yourself yet i would not apply for mod if i came to a forum i would prob wait a long time see if i really like the forum and if i go on it like a regular bases so yay good luck Neutral
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only   Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:00 am

Great advice, Rock! Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 424776184
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only   Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:02 am

No X D: I did it for the good of the colony.!

Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 Ant_colony_birthday_card-p137253998556480740b21fb_400
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only   Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:07 am

To me, being a MOD is just a normal day here at Xtreme. Apart from at least once a week where someone posts a topic in the wrong thread, or mistakenly posting something someone else has posted, so I have to remove said post.

Or when someone quotes a large post or image, meaning I have edit said post to get rid of the quote. Hate it when that happens. Jelous

And sometimes I have to delete a post cause said post is nothing more than a quote. No replies, only a quote. What's up with that?

And then there's the swearing. Some of them I don't notice. Other times I do notice, and the censored word is put there as a mere joke we can all laugh at, or when there's no other word to it. Like in some of Undelos' posts.

I was excited when I became a MOD last November. Only to find out there was nothing to moderate that day.

And from that day forward, I have vowed to do my best to keep Xtreme as fun and peaceful as can be. Like Skyloft.

Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 Batman10

Yeah, I mentioned Skyloft. Ever since I've started Skyward Sword, I've sort of become slightly obsessed with that game. Might get Twilight Princess next. Dunno.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only   Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:16 am

@Oliver, that speech.....

Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 Clap-clap-clap-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2241
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only   Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:23 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Hundreds?Dang man thats crazy Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 1828999080
Ok so it was like 200+ .....maybe 300 max but you get the point. Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 3732491234
Mother of Seriously
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only   Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:21 am

I just noticed... Ive been on Xtremme for exactly 1 Year and 8 days...

Oooooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only   Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:29 pm

нσм ¢нσι wrote:
I just noticed... Ive been on Xtremme for exactly 1 Year and 8 days...

Oooooo
Lol congrats Razz
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only   Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goal to Become a Mod For Mod's Eyes only

View previous topic View next topic Back to top