Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm   Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:37 pm

So last night when i was playing GTA i thought how much of a fail that event was.Lets face it we were all expecting a great time.It just didnt work out.Spammers always show up to ruin events.There was also another problem.BE Evil or Very Mad GGERS.This guy the whoooole time i was there kept asking for a ben jacket smh.So from now on all invites will be pm.The location will be classified till we pm you it on the day before the event.And if you beg you go home.My decison on this is final.If you dont like it comments so we can work something out.

Do you guys like this idea?

Long.Live.Critical.X

H.A.P.P.Y. H.U.N.T.I.N.G. -The Target Cool

And this is what Critcal X looks like when we walk in the building Cool Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm Eb69d-Kiwi1337-f6 Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm 2832655391703214544.jpeg?v=1344281199 Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm 2832655391689706712.jpeg?v=1342166557 Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm 17374015 Troll Face Troll Face

Last edited by °«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm   Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:58 pm

You can turn off buddy warping?
Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm 3243382769 Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm 2194496993
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

PostSubject: Re: Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm   Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:59 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm 3243382769 Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm 2194496993
Yep its in the settings somewhere lol Smile LolFlag
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm   Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:09 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
XLR8 147 wrote:

But... Before I got my new mouse, I pretty much checked the settings everyday! Which section is it in?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm   Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:41 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
XLR8 147 wrote:

But... Before I got my new mouse, I pretty much checked the settings everyday! Which section is it in?
So you can only block trade friend and group requests.For some odd reason i was thinking wizard 101 which you can block warps.Will edit it you.X and oli you can now drive by and laugh in your car Misery Misery Misery

Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm PfJjF
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm   Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:46 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
So you can only block trade friend and group requests.For some odd reason i was thinking wizard 101 which you can block warps.Will edit it you.X and oli you can now drive by and laugh in your car Misery Misery Misery

I really wanna play Wizard 101 again now. I'll make a new account soon. And yes, Bert is in my car. Meanwhile, X is hangin' with Ernie. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm   Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:53 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:

I really wanna play Wizard 101 again now. I'll make a new account soon. And yes, Bert is in my car. Meanwhile, X is hangin' with Ernie. Razz
Lol you should.Its very fun.Buuuuttt be prepared to pay after like level 11 cuz after that you run out of quests Surprised .Wizzy 101 is like my sub for fusionfall Misery Y U NO UPDATE FUSIONFALL Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm Tumblr_lfyyj6RpNg1qafrh6
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm   Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:54 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Lol you should.Its very fun.Buuuuttt be prepared to pay after like level 11 cuz after that you run out of quests Surprised

Don't. Remind me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm   Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:59 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Lol you should.Its very fun.Buuuuttt be prepared to pay after like level 11 cuz after that you run out of quests Surprised

Don't. Remind me.
Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm Fine_troll_dancing *Realizes oliver is serious* Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm IbsDWZUILNhZHT
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm   Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:00 pm

lol!

UPDATE: Made a new called Oran Dragonsword. Sucks that they don't have 'Oliver'. Glare
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm   Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:16 pm

lol!

UPDATE: Made a new called Oran Dragonsword. Sucks that they don't have 'Oliver'. Glare
They really dont have oliver Shocked Oran? Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm Tumblr_m7qn77XYUA1r3pbe7o2_1280
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm   Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:23 pm

Lol anyway I'm online now i'll meet you by the gate
Back to top Go down

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre
Dre

FusionFall Name : AquaLeetAntiBody
Male Posts : 1144
FF Location : in da trap

PostSubject: Re: Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm   Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:32 pm

Do members get invatations and info? also pwnzor accept my friend request XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrDre428/feed?filter=2

Reaper King

Reaper King
The Xtreme Razor
The Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : I The Samurai
Male Posts : 219
FF Location : Behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm   Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:37 pm

4thHokage wrote:

Um..I'm pretty sure Critical X members are invited to go to a Critical X hosted party... Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm 3243382769
Back to top Go down

Avenger

Avenger
Antares
Antares

FusionFall Name : Fuzzy The Harrison
Male Posts : 825
FF Location : Hueco Mundo

PostSubject: Re: Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm   Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:44 pm

kyle you still online? Happy2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm   Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:52 pm

4thHokage wrote:
Added and yes of ## lol what kinda question Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm Uh_wtf_gif

you cant said c o a r s e Mad
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm   Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm Empty

Back to top Go down

Any events that will happen in Critcal X will be Pm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top