Yeah, this is the 1st issue of my new story, '7 Legends: Origins'. Basically describing the origins of the 7 Legends, including their adventures during Fuse's first invasion.
Anyway... Let's start!September 2000. 3 Months before the InvasionSector R Treehouse[b]
- Ugh... I hate Mondays!X
- C'mon dude, today wasn't THAT bad!Oliver
- ...We have a poop-ton of homework and Rex accidently put a fish in my locker.Rex
- I said I was sorry!Oliver
- How did that thing end up in there "accidently"?!Rex
- Um... Hey, let's check if Numbuh 362 has anything for us!
*Rex turns on the I.N.T.U.H.C.O.M. only to find no signal*X
- Dude... there's no signal.Rex
- I can see that.Oliver
- How about we go check if there's anything wrong?10 Minutes LaterNumbuh 362
- What do you mean you can't connect with Earth?!
*Appearing out of nowhere* Oliver - We can't connect to you, either.Rex
- What's up with that?
*Also appearing out of nowhere* Cadet Hoagie
- We think we know.
*Everyone looks at Hoagie*Cadet Hoagie
- We managed to talk with the Pluto Base earlier, and they said something was arriving. I've got a recording.
*Hoagie places the video in the R.E.C.O.R.D.U.H.*Pluto Base Operative
- Help! Anyone! Anywhere! There seems to be a large... THING arriving at our base! It's big, green, and covered in what seem to be planets! Someone help! This is Numbuh 1000 from the Kids Next Door Pluto Base in the Solar- *video cuts off as Pluto is infected*Cadet Hoagie
- Obviously, we need to do something!X
- But you've still got a year to go before you graduate from the CND, Hoagie. We're pretty much the only members of the KND who listen to you!Oliver
- But that doesn't mean WE can't warn everyone! What I'm a little confused about is... if this object clearly hasn't entered the inner Solar System, how come we can't communicate with each other?Rex
- Does it matter? Let's just go to the nearest telescope and check out what's out there!Oliver
- I think I did see something through the windscreen of the S.C.A.M.P.E.R. on the way here that kinda fit Numbuh 1000's description. I don't think even the Plumbers alone could take care of this threat! We're gonna need a team.X
- A team of elite operatives. Possibly 7.362
- Right. I'll ask Numbuh 274 if he can create such a group.Numbuh 274
- No need.Hoagie
- Numbuh 274!Rex
- What is it with everyone popping up out of nowhere?!X
- I dunno. Probably to save page space.274
- I've asked Sector Z to take the position. Along with Numbuhs 11 9.Sector R
They'll begin training tomorrow. We're also still thinking of a name, so if anyone thinks of a good one, tell me.To be continued...
Well... that's it for part 1 of my first story. Like I said, it's my first, so it's probably not THAT great. And it's more of a script.
Anyway, guess it's time for a 60's Batman ending.
Will the 7 Legends think of a name for themselves? Will Hoagie become a Kids Next Door Operative known as Numbuh Two? Will Numbuhs 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 9 and 11 step down from the job? Will Livvy finally have a day off?
The answers to all these questions (Except the 2nd and last ones) will be answered in Part 2 of '7 Operatives'!